The Master of Death's Huntress

Від KayeM0412

Sam, lost in his thoughts about Jessica, looked over to Deanna and wondered where and what she had been doing... Більше

Epigraph
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Guns and Magic

7K 202 8
Від KayeM0412

Deanna Mary Winchester

"Didn't I tell you if I ever saw you again, I'd kill you."

"Harry James Potter, I'm going stick my foot so far up your pale white ass!!"

"You saved my ass and you stuck around. Really, it's all I could've asked for, Hare."

:3

Harry James Potter

"I swear she loves that car more than me."

"We actually met on her birthday. In a bar. Ladies night."

"I love you with all my heart, body and soul, love, until the day I die. So if you'll have me, I'll follow you to the ends of the earth."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.1K 42 35
The Winchester's brothers can only pushed so far. -- Sam and Dean jump onto the cage where the door is and the lock breaks free opening the door. You...
3.1K 51 22
"Jayde tried not to slip and slide too much in pursuit of the men but almost broke her arm when she slipped on some ice. Somehow avoiding falling fac...
16.2K 835 44
Maddison Winchester is the last of the Winchesters to be involved in the family business. What will Maddison do now that Cass and Dean have disappear...
14.6K 444 24
"Are you a demon?" I question and she scoffs, screwing up her nose, "Of course not, I detest those vermin." She shakes her head and looks me in the...