Was Love their from beginning...

By niakush

This story is a family based story!!! There are two families who are friends since 3 generationa!!! All the y... More

Character Sketches
Notes
Part 1:- Childhood
Part 2:- Back to mumbai
Part 3:- Mission Manan!!!
Part 4:- Bas I know!!!
Part 5:- Tri deviya
Part 6:- On the way to Pune!!!
Part 7:- Pune!!
Part 8:- The contract!!
Part 9:- Misunderstanding!!
Part 10:-Harshad!! Harshad!! Harshad!!
Part 11:- Trust is important!!!
Part 12:- Bhatinda!!!
Part 13:- On the way to bhantinda!!
Part 14:- Family dinner!!!
Part 15:- Let's play a game!!!
Part 16:- Family shocked, manan rocked!!
Part 17:- Make manik feed food to nandu!!!
A THANK YOU NOTE
Part 18:- I am your dad Cabir!!
Part 19:- Who knows manik better!!
New story
Part 20:- Dhruliya
Part 21:- Evil soha
Part 22:- Why Soha manik????
Part 23:- Mysterious person!!
Part 24:- getting nandini on board!!!
Part 25:- Revealing the mysteries person!!
A tribute to an inspirational Soul
Part 26:- Finding peace!!!
Part 27:- Bye bye soha!!
Note
Part 28:- Manik's Past!!
Part 29:- Harshad's Victory!!!
Part 30:- Nandini's Past!!
Part 31:- It's time to fight for her!!
Part 32:- Connected souls
Part 33:- Planning Harshad ki band bajao!!!
Part 34:- Harshad...tu toh gayo!!!!
Part 35:- Time for some fun!!!
Part 36:- I am not weak!!!
Part 37:- Finally it's cabir's turn!!!
Part 38:- Love, liking and crush!!!
Part 39:- Planning and Plotting!!!
Part 40:- Harshad's closure!!!
New story alert!!!
Epilogue!!!
Bonus Chapter!!!
Thank You!!!

Bonus chapter II

9.3K 610 232
By niakush

Hello friends...

So here is the last and final part of the story!!!

All were teasing Manik, whereas he was actually becoming nervous now!!! Nandini couldn't see Manik in that state and so she was about to say something....but before that Dhruv took him from there!!! The whole mehndi function Manik could not meet nandini!!!

It was mid night 2 a.m, when Nandini was yet awake!! She was having engagement jitters in her stomach which dint let her sleep!!! That is when she heard some voices in her balcony, she went out to see what the voice was and she was surprised!!! Manik was climbing her balcony through pipe!!!

Nandini:-" Manik, what are you doing here and that to this was you came??"

Manik:-" Let ne breathe first Nandini!! Coming through pipe was difficult!!"

Nandini angrily kept her hand on her waist that is when Manik noticed her hand!!

Manik:-" Oh shit!!! Look at the colour it is so faint....it is not dark!!!"

Nandini:-" Manik relax, it's hardly some time I have removed the heena!!! The colour takes time to shine!! It will be dark by tomorrow morning!!"

Manik:- "Pakka na??"

Nandini:-" Wait!! Don't tell me you came all the way from the pipe to just check my colour???"

Manik:-" Yes!!! What if it doesn't come out to be dark??"

Nandini holds his hands and makes him look at her!!!

Nandini:- "Manik!!! Can a simple colour decide the depth of your love??? No na!!! A simple colour cannot prove anything and moreover it's your love Manik and that too for me, it doesn't require any proof!!!"

Manik looks at her sweetly and then takes her into a tight hug!!!

Manik:-" I love you!!"

Nandini:-" And Mr.malhotra, don't worry I know by tom morning this colour will be the darkest!! I love you too!!" She said hugging him!!!

Manik:-" I don't know what did I do to deserve you!!"

Nandini:-" The same thing that I did to deserve you!! Manik now go!!! It's our D-Day tom!!! Take some sleep....I don't want my man to look sleepy tom!!"

Manik:-" My man and all ha???"

Nandini:-" Ofcourse for life!! Now go sleep!!"

Manik kisses her forehead and leaves!!! Both of them finally sleep peacefully!!!

Next morning was the morning where even sun was shining brighter in happiness, after all even he was going to witness Manik and Nandini becoming manan!!!

When Nandini saw her mehndi....as expected it had turned out to be very dark!! She immediately clicked the picture and did send it to Manik!!!!

#The colour of my love️❤️

Manik replied:-" It's beautiful just like my princess ❣️❣️!!!"

A lot of hustle bustle was going on in both the houses, whereas the bride was in her dream land!! That is when her phone rings bringing a smile on her face, after all the call was from her man!!

Nandini:-" Hi!!!! Good morning!!!"

Manik:-" A very good morning love!!"

Listening love, Nandini blushes!!!

Manik:-" He stop doing that!!!"

Nandini:-" What??"

Manik:-" Blushing at your man's words!!"

Nandini dreamily:-" My man!!"

Manik:-" Ofcourse for all our lives!! Waise all set to take the first step towards being Nandini Manik Malhotra!!!"

Nandini:-" Sounds perfect!!"

Manik:-" It feels complete!!"

They both talk for a long time and finally they disconnected the call when they were called for lunch!!!

Post lunch, Nandini went to the parlour to get ready, whereas Manik was sulking at home!!! Because his offer to drop Nandini till the parlor was rejected!!! And moreover his friends yet hadn't yet hadn't completed their revenge for not letting them know about the proposal and hence had taken away Nandini's phone!!!! He wasn't even allowed to call her!!!

But somehow the time passed and it was finally time for the engagement!!! Manik was ready an hour before as he was way too excited to meet his girl!!!

Cabir:-" Control mere bhai, control!!!" She is officially yours only here on!!!

Manik:-" That toh she always was!!!"

Abhi:-" Btw mere bhai, just to inform you she is looking like a princess!!"

Manik:-" That toh she is, but why is she taking so much time to come??"

The girls came from behind:-" Because we dint allow her to come!!"

Manik:-"Ruthless friend's!!"

Alya:-" have patience bhai!!"

Navya:-" Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai!!!"

Manik:-" Are muje meetha, kadva thikha sab.......!!"

Manik stopped in between seeing his girl finally arriving!! Raj, Raman and harsh were bringing her!!! Manik was stunned, speechless!!! He couldn't move his eyes!!!! Abhi nudges him to go and bring her, that is when he comes back to his senses!!!!

Nandini wasn't looking up till now, but as soon as manik forwards his hands, Nandini looked at him and the time stopped for them!!!!

She finally gave her hand to him and he brought her on stage!!!

Manik:-" You looking heavenly beautiful!!! Just like my princess!!"

Nandini:-" And you are looking handsome just like my prince charming!

Cabir and Mukti take up the stage!!!

Cabir:- "Namaste!!! Sasrikal!!! Welcome!!! To the engagement ceremony of our very own manan!!!"

Mukti:-"And we are your host and dost Mukti vardhan and.....!!" She points toward cabir to continue!!!

Cabir:-" Oh I don't need an introduction!!"

Mukti:-" Oh yes, I forgot idiot's don't need an introduction!!! So this is my idiot friend cabir Malhotra!!!"

The partners in crime had decided to host the show tonight!!! Manik and Nandini were a bit scared with this dangerous duo, because today they couldn't give it back after all it was their day and they were the center of attraction for all!!!

Cabir:-" So before we begin with our fun, let's get to know our bride and groom first!!"

Mukti:-" We have brother abhimanyu Murthy, shy boy Dhruv Malhotra and the crazy cabir Malhotra coming up to tell you about the beautiful bride...with their performance!!!"

Nandini:-" Directly dance.....kuch toh gadbad hai Manik!!"

Manik:-" Something is going on in their heads!!"

The three boys come up on stage and they dance on chori badi drama queen hai to introduce Nandini!!!! A song that would define her!!!! While dancing they got Nandini on the left side of the stage....centered her and danced around her!!!

After the performance.....cabir comes in stage again!!!
Cabir:-" Now let's clap our hands for our diva Alya saxena, lady bheem Mukti vardhan and Madhubala Navya naveli....for letting us know what Manik Malhotra is!!!"

Girls do the same, they dance on nach de ve saare introducing Manik!!! And while dancing they take Manik to the right corner of the stage!!!

Now it happened that Manik and Nandini were standing on two corners of the stage and they dint even realise this in the flow of performance!!! Cabir and Mukti were back to their hosting!!!

Cabir:-" Uffff!! Getting the love birds away from each other is a task!!"

Mukti:-" but partner we did it!!"

That is when Manik and Nandini realise that they were standing on two corners of the stage....Manik immediately tries to go near Nandu bt was pulled back by the girls!!!! Manan understood that it's of no use....the crazy family is upto something!!!

Dhruv:-" You can't escape us mere bhai!!"

Manik:- "Before you guyz do anything don't forget.....I am the first one and you all are yet left!!"

Cabir:-" so now ladies and gentlemen get ready for some fun!!"

Mukti:-" Mr. Malhotra and Miss. Nandini Murthy you guyz will have to pass this test to reach each other!!"

Cabir:-" Or else you see the engagement......!!!"

Before cabir could complete Manik spoke:-" You better don't complete that Mr. Cabir Malhotra!!! Or else I will make sure not to let you enter your room, you know when!!! ( He meant first night)!!! Apna time bhi ayega!!!"

Cabir:-" ooooooo!!! I am scared of the Manik Malhotra!! But chill young man....don't blame me for this!! Ofcourse the game idea n all is ours but it was elders who suggested not to make it easy for you!!!"

Manik:-" Ofcourse I forgot.... entertainment at our cost is the moto of our family!!" Manik said a bit frustrated....Bcz he was kept away from his bride!!!!

Mukti::" And ha, you can definitely not stop them from entering their room ha!!"

Nandini who was silent till now as she was a bit shy....bt now it was it for her....she finally spoke:-" Bring it on....we are ready!!!"

Cabir:-" It's not going to be easy miss. Murthy!!"

Manik:-" Nothing can keep us apart junior!!!" He says confidently!!!

Mukti:-" We like that confidence!!! So here we are with your test!!! We all will ask you guyz a question and if the answer satisfies us, then you can take a step ahead!!!"

Cabir:-" And and and the twist is...if satisfied the person who has answered that bhai or Nandini, one of you will step ahead...but if not satisfied both of you will step back!!!"

Mukti:-" So let's see, with how many steps do they reach each other????"

Manik and Nandini both were mad at their families.....who keeps such games on engagement....on their day!!! But then they couldn't deny the fact that they have a crazy family....they can literally do anything!!!!😂😂😂

Cabir:-" So we begin with the oldies....our dad's!!!"

Raj:- "we start with Manik first....to which extent can you go to fulfill Nandini's dream???"

Manik answers gracefully:-" Even if her dream changes, I will make sure it's fulfilled, because once she did dream of it!!!" All go in awe with the answer and Manik takes a step ahead!!!!

Raman:-" What will you do if Manik is pissed off or has had a bad day???"

Nandini:-" I will piss him of more!!"

The entire hall was confused, but Manik was smiling!!!

Manik:-" Ask her the reason appa you will be satisfied!!!" He says confidently!!

Nandini:-" so that for once he can remove ball the frustration, his anger one me and not on anyone else and then himself be at peace!!!". This definitely did steal everyone's heart....how can she be denied to take a step ahead!!!!

Neyo:-" what will you choose Nandini's dream or your dream???"

Manik:-" i will fulfill both our dreams!!! Because she loosing her dream is not affordable to me and loosing my dream won't be acceptable by her!!!" Neyo smiles at this and that was the indication that he can take one more step closer towards his Nandini!!!

Ishita:-" What is .ore important Manik or family???"

Nandini:-" how are Manik and family different!!! They are one and the same for me!!!" This was the expected answer and ofcourse Nandini was allowed to take a step forward!!!

Harsh:-" what would be the roots of your relationship???"

Manik said as soon as harsh completed:-" Trust!!!" And harsh was expecting the same answer and hence allowed Manik to move one step closer!!!!

Smita:-" Amongst craziness, happiness and love what would be most important in life!!"

Nandini:-" Love with a bit of craziness will automatically bring happiness!!!". The crowd cheered for her answer, it was pretty well framed with perfect sentence and that gained her a step closer towards her Manik!!!!

Cabir:-" That was a fabulous one!!"

Mukti:-" Well done till now guyz!!! You guyz were awesome!!"

Cabir:-" But but, we youngsters are yet left!! And trust me....it's going to be tough!!!"

Manik:-" It's not called tough ...it called crazy!!! Bring it on!!"

Mukti:-" But before we begin with our questions, we need to remind you guyz of something!!!"

Cabir:-" So you both hold on yourself where ever you are and ladies and gentlemen!! Please welcome three beautiful couples cavya, mukbhi and dhuvlya who will explain manan's life story with their sizzling performance!!!"

     All the three couples dance on Pyaar ki yeh kahaani suno!!! Through song....they actually showed the relationship of manan....that how they become unknown to each other and use to fight a lot for no reason.... then they became friends...n then lovers!!!

All the three couples were dancing whereas a projector with manan's pic was playing behind describing their journey from Manik and Nandini to manan!!!!

Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahaani Suno.....
Ek Ladka Tha.....
Ek Ladki Thi.....
Hoti Kya Hai Jawaani Suno....

Ek Ladka Tha....
Ek Ladki Thi!!!!!

Woh Bhi Ek Daur Tha.....
Waqt Hi Aur Tha.....
Jab Woh The Ajnabi!!!!!

Dono Tanaha Se The....
Par Woh Kehte Kise......
Baat Jo Dil Mein Thi!!!!!

Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahaani Suno.....
Ek Ladka Tha....
Ek Ladki Thi.....
Hoti Kya Hai Jawaani Suno.....
Ek Ladka Tha....
Ek Ladki Thi!!!!!

Gumsum Gumsum Rehte The Dono.....
Phir Bhi Dil Mein Kehte The Dono.....
Koyi Sapana Hum Bhi To Paayein!!!!

Ek Din Tute Ghum Ke Woh Ghere....
Jhilmil Jhilmil Aaye Savere.....
Mausam Badala Jaagi Fizaayein!!!!!

Woh Mil Gaye....
Woh Khil Gaye.....
Aur Pyaar Ho Hi Gaya!!!!!
Jo Maanga Tha....
Woh Paaya To...
Hosh Kho Hi Gaya!!!!!

Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahaani Suno.....
Ek Ladka Tha....
Ek Ladki Thi
Hoti Kya Hai Jawaani Suno.....
Ek Ladka Tha....
Ek Ladki Thi!!!

Haule Haule Abb Woh Deewaane.....
Gun Gun Gaaye Dil Ke Taraane.....
Sun Sun Jhumein Saari Hawaanyein....
Dhadkan Dhadkan Hai Behaki Behaki....
Mann Mann Mann Mann Chaahat Hai Mehaki....
Sapane Apane Jaadu Jagaayein!!!!

Phir Dekhoge Toh Jaanoge...
Kya Hai Nasha Pyaar Ka.....
Yahi Sochoge Yahi Chaahoge.....
Sun Rahi Ye Sada!!!!

Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahaani Suno....
Ek Ladka Tha....
Ek Ladki Thi
Hoti Kya Hai Jawaani Suno....
Ek Ladka Tha....
Ek Ladki Thi!!!!

Woh Bhi Ek Daur Tha....
Waqt Hi Aur Tha ...
Jab Woh The Ajnabi.....
Dono Tanaha Se The.....
Par Woh Kehte Kise....
Baat Jo Dil Mein Thi!!!!!

     The song had brought tears in Manik and Nandini's eyes....it actually showed their journey!!!!!

After the song ended cabir and Mukti took back the stage!!!

Manik:-" Must say guyz that was a fabulous performance!!!"

Nandini:-" It was mesmerizing!!! The photos did actually remind us of our past Selves!!!"

Cabir:-" Thank you for the compliment, but now get ready!!! We big with Abhi!!"

Abhi:-" what's the most irritating thing about Nandini!!"

Manik instantly says:- "she never takes care of herself, but it's not irritating anymore, because I will do that for her hereon!!!" If people could whistle, this answer would have received whistles....then how can such a answer not permit a step towards Nandini!!!

Mukti:-" the quality of Manik that impresses you the most???"

Nandini:-" His love for his loved ones!!!" This was the quality that no one could deny then how could she be denied to move a step closer!!!

Dhruv:-"Bhai!!! In all these years of separation, what did you miss the most about Nandini??"

Manik:-" her presence in my life!! I hated the fact that you all could talk to her and I couldn't even see her!!!" Everyone went awe with his answer....with him taking a step ahead!!"

Alya:-" What do you find most attractive in Manik??"

Nandini:-" His eyes!!! They tell you all the secret of his heart!!!" She says looking directly into his eyes along with taking a step more closer towards him!!"

They were just two steps away from each other now!!!

Cabir:-" I am going to be the toughest ha bhai, satisfying me is not easy!!"

Manik:-" I can bet yoy are going to be the simplest Amongst all!!"

Cabir:-" What is the best gift given by Nandini to you??"

Manik:- "My music!!"

Cabir:-" What how??"

Manik:-" My first guitar was gifted by her!!!"

Alya:-" But you guyz were not on talking terms till then??"

Manik:-" She is been that anonymous person in my life who has gifted me a gift at every stage of my life!!"

Cabir:-" the biggest thing of life was gifted by her??"

Manik:-" So satisfied Mr.cabir Malhotra??"

Cabir smiles:-" who can ever win against you two??"

Navya:-" Not that easy cabir!! Nandini, what's more important for Manik you or music???" Now this was definitely a googly!!!

Nandini:-" There is no use of a heart without its heartbeat!!! Manik Malhotra is incomplete without both these things!!!" She answered it very proudly, how could Navya not allow her a step ahead!!!

When both Manik and Nandini mer, Manik was so proud of her that he kissed her forehead with all the love in him for her and she closed her eyes feeling the moment!!!

Cabir:-" It is truly said nothing can beat love!!! And this is toh our manan's love!!! How can they not pass this love test!!"

Mukti:-" So ladies and gentlemen... presenting you the couple of the evening....Manik and Nandini aka Manan!!!"

        It was finally time for manan's performance!!! They danced on hamesha

The dance was not just out of love!!! The song was such that described them, their togetherness!!!

         While dancing only in between the song they exchanged their rings!!!

Manik sings and dances asking Nandini for her hand!!!

Shuru tumse hi......
Aur Khatam bhi tumpe hi.....
Main rahunga..... HAMESHA!!!!!

Nandini sings......when Manik holds her more closer!!!

Hum jo mile toh isha laga.....
Jhugnu me bhi hai taare base!!!!

Manik sings sliding the ring in her hand....n she has happy tears after he slides the ring!!!

Saari khushi......
Usa pal me basi.....
Jis pal me dikhe teri vo hasi!!!!

Nandini sings telling this togetherness means everything!!!

Dhaara hojayega taara......
Saath karna ho hamara!!!!!!

Saying this she slides the ring in manik's hand!!!!!

After she slides the ring.....Manik kisses her hand telling her how they complete each other!!!

Hum mile toh pura hoga.....
Taara mera aur tumhara!!!!!

Nandini continues further keeping her hand on his heart!!!!

Pyaar nahi toh kam ho khushi.....
Dono mein hi kuch lagti kami!!!

Manik sings telling her if she is with him, he can do anything!!!

Tu paas hai...to yeh ehsaas hai....
K rahega sath hamara!!!!

Both sing together

HAMESHA!!!!

Shuru tumse hi......
Aur Khatam bhi tumpe hi......
Main rahunga HAMESHAAaaaaaaa!!!

      At the end of the song they both hug each other!!!

The hug of love.......
The hug of togetherness.......
The hug of belonging.......
The hug of hamesha........
The hug of MANAN.........till the stars shine and the fireflies glow!!!!!❣️❣️

THE END!!!!!!
_______________________________________

So here is the final chapter!!!!!

❣️❣️

For one last time on this story.......
Awaiting your comments!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.7K 32
Nandini : Ab mei yeh natak aur nahi kar sakti Manik. You and I, it's over Manik. It's over. Two souls, Manik and Nandini, who hated each other at f...
248K 10.5K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
594K 45.3K 62
Just like fairy tales, Manik and Nandini have everything perfect in their life when they get into a relationship. But is being in a relationship ever...
1.5M 50.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...