His Doll~ Villain Deku x FEM...

By PR3TTYB4BIE

✨🧚🏼‍♂️This is an x OC type of book🧚🏼‍♂️✨ As I enter my room about to get ready for bed , I feel someon... More

Chapter 1: Him.
Chapter 2: Somethings are just never enough .
Chapter 3: He was leaving you behind .
Chapter 4: Support and love / No turning back .
Chapter 5: Izuku's beginning .
Chapter 6: The beginning of it all
Chapter 7: Disobedience will always have a price to pay .
Chapter 8: Do it .
Chapter 9: Doll, I'm coming .
Chapter 10: Izuku .
Chapter 11: Finally facing him .
Chapter 12: Love
Chapter 13: My secret
Chapter 14: Four~
Chapter 15: Well it is❤️
Chapter 16: Gun .
Chapter 17: "I'm so sorry."
Thank you for 1K reAdS
Chapter 18: "Hey," ... "hi."
Chapter 20: Trying to get away .
LISTEN-
Chapter 21: "I promise."
Alright, listen 💀
Chapter 22: The Beginning of our Love Story
Chapter 23: Anything for you
Chapter 24: The truth about him .
Chapter 25: "Then, go."
Chapter 26: To mine
Chapter 27: Just pretend to love him .
Chapter 28: "Now, it's time to see Dabi."
Chapter 29: I liked it
Chapter 30: Fuck you
Chapter 31: Bang
Chapter 32: 🍋
Chapter 33: Lazy Day
Chapter 34: "I want to terrorize this town with you."
Thank you for 10K reads🥺 !

Chapter 19: Until now .

1.7K 52 26
By PR3TTYB4BIE

A/N: I recommend that you keep replaying the song throughout this entire chapter🥰🥺 . Enjoy !

__________

10 years ago:

"Adiana!" Izuku laughed, chasing Adiana , once again chasing her around the playground .

   Izuku was pretending to be a hero that was trying to catch Adiana, the villain .

   "You'll never catch me, hero!" Adiana evilly but playfully laughed, running even faster .

   "Adiana! Okay, okay!" He laughed giving up , placing his hands on his knees bent over, panting . The boy was clearly out of breath .

   "Hero? Are you giving up on me?" Adiana said, smirking .

   "Never!" Izuku slowly looked up meeting her gaze with a smirk of determination.

   He started running towards her as she just stood there, confusing the boy .

   "Why aren't you running away?" Izuku asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion .

   Adiana just stared smiling at the 7 year old boy . She watched as his mouth curled into a smile of confusion, as to why she was suddenly admiring him like that .

"What?" He chuckled .

   "You're going to become a wonderful hero, Izuku . Someone everyone can depend on," she smiled at him .

   The boy's cheeks flushed in embarrassment .

   "A-Adiana!" He dragged out her name, covering his face, hiding his blush.

   "I'm serious. I can't wait till you save thousands of people, and I can't wait till the day I tell you how proud I am of you," She confesses, tears blurring her vision .

   "W-Wha?- Don't cry!! Adiana, please!" He pleaded, smiling at the praise the girl was giving him .

   The boy wrapped his arms around the girl, hugging her, whispering sweet things into her ear in attempt to comfort her .

   "I'll always be your number one fan, Zuku!" She exclaimed, embarrassing the boy more . She wrapped her arms around his waist , hugging him tighter .

   "When I become the number one hero and have my ownnn agency, you can be my personal assistant, if you want?" He offers.

   The girl giggled in delight . "I couldn't think of anything better than to do that for the rest of my life," she smiled .

   "G-Good!" He exclaimed, happy that the girl didn't already have plans of what she wanted to do for when she grew up .

   The boy looked up at the sky, noticing that it's about to get dark . It could be around 7:40p.m.

   "Come on, we better get home before it gets completely dark!" He says, grabbing the girl's hand .

   "U-Uhm, Izu? I think I'm going to stay for a little longer," she smiled .

   "Oh, I'll stay with you then! Until you're ready to go home," he smiled back at her .

   "N-No, I don't want you to get in trouble because of me . You'll be late if you stay," she shook her head .

   "It'll be alright! If I explain to her that you wanted to stay, she'll understa-" he started .

   "Izuku," she softly smiled at him, "I'll be fine," she reassured him .

   "Pinky promise me you'll be safe and at home in 10 minutes?" He asked her, holding his pinky out for her to hook hers around his .

   "I promiseee," she promised, playfully rolling her eyes, hooking her pinky finger around his .

   "Well.." he trailed off, looking towards the ground, then looking back to her eyes, "I'm off!" He said , walking off .

   He half way turned around to shout, "Bye, Adi!" He shouts .

   "Bye, Izu!" She waved him off, smiling as the boy's figure got farther from her reach .

   The girl sighed before walking over to the swing set . Sitting there, thinking about how her parents were fighting last night  .

   A slightly taller figure started to step on the playground, from afar . He came from the other end of the playground, walking towards the swing set.

   When he finally got there, he then saw a little girl already sitting on one of the swings .

   The girl turned her head to face the stranger .

   "Hey!" The girl greeted the tired looking boy . She then started to check out the boy, seeing a little bit of blood dripping from his hands . She also saw how the boy had a little bruise on his left cheek .

   The boy just stared at her, taking his seat on the swing, one swing away from her .

   He sighed after a minute of her greeting .

   "Hey," he softly greeted back, holding his own hand in loneliness.

   "Are you okay?" She asked him .

   Hell, he didn't even know himself . The new boy that was in her presence has grown very tired of everything that goes on at home .

   Looking at the girl, about to answer, but before he does that he takes in her appearance. Her black, short, curly hair slicked on top of her head in a bun . Her tiny baby hairs curling also .

   Her little diamond earrings shining brighter than the sun, slightly blinding the boy as he had never seen jewelry like that .

   It's not like his father ever bought his mother something as nice as that or nice at all .

   Her light, vibrant purple shirt with a big bright smiling sun on it almost comforted the boy . Seeing something smile .

   His eyes then trailed down to her white shorts, and then down to her white shoes .

   "Her feet are very tiny," the boy thought, watching them swing back in forth, waiting for him to reply to her .

   "Cute," he thought, barely smiling .

"I'm not okay," he replied honestly.

"What's wrong?" She asked, stopping her legs from swinging, turning serious in her own way .

The boy's eyes snapped back up at the girl's (E/C) eyes .

"No," He furrowed his eyebrows, clearly upset by something that she had done .

"Huh?" Adiana asked the boy, confused by what he meant .

"Keep swinging your legs," he told her.

"O-Oh, Okay," she smiled, starting to swing her legs again .

"What happened though? Why are you upset?" She asked him .

"My father, he's constantly training me. It's honestly so stupid too!" The boy shouted, growing angry .

"Maybe he wants you to become strong, so you can defend yourself," she smiled in reassurance .

"Maybe he's worried that when you grow up, something bad could happen, and you're able to protect yourself and others," she warmly smiled, fist pumping the air as in a way to say 'awesome.'

"No, he wants me to become the number one hero when I grow up . He wants me to surpass All Might too . That's enough pressure as it is, I mean, it's All Might we're talking about here," the boy said , rolling his eyes .

"Well, you can become the number two hero because uhm, my best friend is going to become the number one hero," the girl confidently stated .

The boy laughed at her . "You seem pretty loyal to your friend , instead of telling me that I can become the number one hero," he chuckles, but quickly covers it with a cough .

   "W-Well, yeah! He's my best friend! I really honestlyyy think you can become a great hero too!" She excitedly smiles, reassuring the boy .

   "Maybe," he looks off to the side .

   "I'm serious! If you try really really reallyyy hard, you can achieve anything!" She exclaims, genuinely believing in the boy .

   He exhales through his nose, amused by the girl's persistent personality.

   He then looks back at the girl, into her icy blue eyes, and flashed her a half small smile .

   He then got up and sat next to the girl, leaving no swing in between them .

   "I'm...Dabi, and I'm eleven years old," he smiles at the girl , making up a name, not wanting the girl to find out his real name, never less his last name .

   She gave him a close eyed, big smile showing her pearly white teeth, with a missing front tooth .

   "That smile." The boy thought . "That smile right there is so beautiful and bright," the boy thought once more, smiling himself seeing someone smile at him .

   "I'm Adiana! And I'm six years old!" She exclaims , holding up 6 fingers, while introducing  herself .

_______

   After that, they continued to meet everyday after Izuku left to walk home . She would tell him that she wanted to stay a little longer by herself .

   Izuku did grow suspicious, but he trusted her , so he never asked about it .

   She wasn't really lying to Izuku, she just didn't tell him about her new friend .

   Dabi eventually opened up to Adiana, even to one point he leaned on her shoulder, and cried . They just sat on the green grass, leaving no space in between them as she tightly hugged onto the boy that was currently falling apart .

_________

   "I-I hate him!" Dabi shouted as he cried .

   "Shh, it's okay. It'll get better, I'm here for you, Dabi," she cooed .

_________

   "H-He abuses me , Adiana," his voice cracked as he confessed to the girl .

Adiana gasped, pulling the boy into a tight hug.

"You, my boy, are so so strong . I wish I could help you," she says, as she softly started crying .

   He looked up at the girl, "You are helping me," he replied, slipping his hand into her smaller one .

_______

"Adiana?" Dabi asked for her attention

"Yes?" She replied, looking at him .

   "Why aren't you smiling as much as you do any other day? Are you okay?" Dabi asked .

   "My best friend and I got into an argument ," she confessed, looking at the ground in sadness .

   "Why? What was it about?" He asked, growing curious and angry that someone would upset her .

   "He got mad because a guy in our class confessed that he has a c-crush on me . I didn't know what to say because I-I don't know what that is . The guy was also Izuku's bully, you could say?" She said .

   Dabi chuckled, "A crush has something to do with romantic feelings, so the guy that has a crush on you is interested in you . He probably finds you pretty, which I do too, you're beautiful ," Dabi confesses.

   "I-Interested in me?" She asks , still quite confused .

   Dabi sighed, amused at the girl's denseness . "You make his heart happy," he concludes in a way that she'd understand .

   "O-Oh..." she says, understanding what the boy meant .

   "Yup," Dabi says , nodding his head .

   "D-Do I make your heart happy?" The girl tilts her head to the side , looking at the boy for an answer .

   Dabi blushed profusely . "I-I mean," he trailed off , he ran his fingers through his hair .

   He then turned his head to face her .

   Looking into her eyes , he says, "You make me really happy," he flashes her a full smile, while blushing .

And from there, they continued meeting up .

_________

6 years later :

(A/N: So, at the beginning of the chapter, all that up there ^^ was happening 10 years ago, mkay . SO, this is what happens 6 years LATER, so Adiana is 12 years old while Dabi is 17 . Anyways , just wanted to state that.)

   One day, Dabi came limping to the park, half alive , and very brutally beaten .

   When Adiana saw him limping, she quickly ran to the boy as fast as she could .

   When she was finally in his reach, he quickly pulled the girl into a tight embrace .

   He cried silently , whispering to her that he couldn't take it anymore .

   "Adiana," the boy whispered, running his fingers through her hair.

   She looked up at him and hummed as a reply .

   "You mean the absolute most to me," he softly but sadly smiled at her .

   "I-I know, you mean a lot to me too, Dabi," she smiled, hugging him tighter .

   "These past few years have shown me, that you are the only one I have on my side," Dabi looked off to the side .

   "I will always be by your side, you know that," she looked up from his chest, admiring his features .

   The boy looked down at her, and softly kissed her forehead .

   "I'm.." the boy trails off .

   "I'm planning to run away tonight, and.. I want you to come with me," he tells her .

   She looks at him in shock.

   "Y-You're running away?" She asks, tears blurring her vision once again .

    "Y-You can come with me! We can run away together, Adiana," he tries .

   "I-I can't leave my family behind! I can't leave Izuku behind! I-I... I love you , Dabi ! I do, but you can't run away because..because what if I don't ever see you again? What will happen?" She panics at the thought of never seeing the boy again .

   "Then you'll never see me again," he sadly smiled . "But that won't stop me from finding and seeing you," he smiles once more .

   "Of course," the boy thought . "Of course, she'd never leave her family behind . She has so much more than I do waiting for me . I can't take that away from her.. I'm so stupid, I'll always be alone," the boy sadly thought .

   "I'll try to come see you when I find somewhere to stay when I successfully run away ... Can you keep my secret?" He asks the girl that was bawling her eyes out in front of him .

   "I'm the reason she's crying," the boy negatively thinks .

   "P-Please don't l-leave m-me!" She pleads .

   "I'm not leaving you. I'll never leave you," the boy smiles, comforting her . "I'm just leaving them .

   "I promise I'll come see you as much as I can, okay?" He asks her, silently pleading for her to stop crying .

   "O-Okay," she looks up at his turquoise eyes . She leans upwards to kiss his cheek , and when she does, he softly blushes .

   "I love you , Adiana, and thank you for always being there for me," he thanks her .

   "I love you, Dabi, I'll always be there for you," she hugs him .

   They sit in silence holding onto each other while one is breaking, and the other terrified of the other fully breaking .

And after that day...

She never saw him again .

Until now .

_________

Hey, loveliesss🥰 . This is by far my favorite chapter and I don't even know why, like I cried half way through it bc I thought the relationship between Dabi and Adi was so cute . Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did🥺 .

I have big plans for this book, and I hope I don't disappoint any of you🥺 . Anyways, yeah 🖤 . ~ Justice 🖤 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 408 30
Just a bunch of one shots for my green haired boy :) a lot of fluff and angst Please know that I do not own Izuku or any characters of MHA just y/n...
3.4K 72 15
Izuku Midoriya, who was born without was facing an endless amount of bullying and threats from others at school, including his so thought childhood f...
176K 4K 27
❤️Under editing❤️ After bieng bullied mercilessly by Bakugou and his other classmates deku is questioning his chances of becoming a hero. But along...
96.3K 3.3K 31
"Do you have likes or dislikes?" The boy asks, trailing beside me. "Not really." I mumble. Midoriya stopped writing in his book a while ago. Now he's...