Roommates | [kth.jjk]

By milaaxr

Ex best friends Jungkook and Taehyung are fatefully paired together to share a room for four weeks on a schoo... More

prologue + more
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. [M]
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30. [M]
31. [M]
32. [M]
33.
34.
35. [M]
36. [M]
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
epilogue [M]
1. [bonus]
2. [bonus]
DRAMA CLUB

3. [bonus] [M]

7.8K 296 265
By milaaxr

WARNING: this chapter contains slight bdsm, a few kinks and explicitly described sexual actions. Everything in this chapter is consensual.

[bonus]
C H A P T E R
THREE:

Neon lights flashing, purple, red, yellow and pink. Drunk twenty-eight year olds dancing carelessly with familiar friends, reunited friends or some friends that they couldn't even remember. The smell of alcohol and weed clouded the air like a forever reminder that no one had really changed at all, that everything was still the same.

Loud music of their choice boomed from every single speaker in the room. This wasn't an official ten year reunion, no, they already suffered through that boring thing. This was a party that Jackson had decided to throw to remind everyone that ten years ago, this was how they partied.

"I feel so old!" Jungkook yells over the music to an already drunk Namjoon. Namjoon leans in close to Jungkook to shout, "why? You don't look old!" Jungkook laughs, taking a sip of his drink, "of course! Have you seen this body? It's just that I already want to be in bed right now watching how I met your mother. Not drinking with this awful stench around me and loud music."

Namjoon fixes his costume.

Oh yeah, it was a Halloween party. So everyone was dressed up in costumes, most of the costumes consisted of being half naked, which somehow drove the sexual tension through the roof. Yup, no one has really changed at all.

"I mean, you're not wrong. I would love to be on the sofa with Jin and Koya, watching the Adam's Family." Jungkook pauses at Namjoon's words, "who the fuck is Koya?" Namjoon giggles loudly, like really loud. And high pitched. And Jungkook is so confused. Until he realizes that Namjoon hadn't laughed at all and it was actually Jin who had reached their side, drunker than ever.  

"Koya is my...pet dog!" Jin slurs, falling into Namjoon's arms. Namjoon catches his fiance in his arms, holding the man tightly, "woah there Jin," Namjoon whispers, his breath fanning over Jin's plump lips, the smell of cherry vodka on his breath.

Jungkook just watches the tension between Namjoon and Jin rise.

Like, come on now, who doesn't want to watch Jin and Namjoon flirt? They were the type of couple that barely flirted in public, and you'd have to watch them carefully (creepy, yes, Jungkook knows) to see cute little interactions. So as of now, Jungkook was cooing so badly at Namjoon and Jin.

After the two leave, Jungkook is left all alone. Fixing his halo – because he was an angel – Jungkook sighs, taking yet another sip of the bitter alcoholic drink that was in his cup. Jungkook was wearing a cute little white skirt, that was so short it reached his ass. A tight crop top, with little angel wings on his back, and a pretty gold halo. On top of that, he was wearing a black coloured hair leash. So he basically reeked sex to every single male and female in the room.

The only problem was that Taehyung was supposed to be here with Jungkook. Dressed up as a devil, who had claimed it's angel. But now, Jungkook was here by himself. Because Taehyung had to work, recently, Taehyung had been putting his job before Jungkook a lot. Jungkook knows that he shouldn't feel bitter, Taehyung had worked hard to get to where he was now, but sometimes he wished that he wasn't alone.

"Hey there pretty,"

Jungkook glances up at a random, attractive boy staring down at him. God, he was tall. Smiling, Jungkook says, "hey there." The boy takes a seat next to Jungkook, "I'm Soobin, you probably don't recognize me from your class. I was a nerd...and one of the young ones."

Handing Soobin a drink, Jungkook laughs, "I'm sorry! Plus I was one of the quiet nerds too, so welcome to the lonely club." Jungkook high fives Soobin with a chuckle, immediately getting along with the taller boy. After taking a few big gulps of his drink, Jungkook asks loudly, "so what are you supposed to be?"

Soobin looks down at his costume, "...um...myself?"

Laughing, Jungkook boos at Soobin, who gladly takes it, "alright...alright. I didn't know it would be a costume party okay!" He chuckles, taking the drink that Jungkook had handed him, downing the whole thing in one go. "Woah there mister," Jungkook chuckles, "don't be downing drinks like that... especially if you're a lightweight."

"How do you know if I'm a lightweight or not?" Soobin teases playfully. Jungkook glares at him cheekily, "are you...betting this with me right now?" Soobin takes two shots in his hand, and hands one over to Jungkook, taking one for himself. "I bet..." He pauses, taking the shot, "you're a bigger lightweight."

Jungkook narrows his eyes, feeling utterly challenged. "Okay then mister. You wanted a war? You got one. Game on!" Jungkook yells, taking the shot, slamming the glass down on the table with a smile.

Half an hour later, Jungkook and Soobin and dramatically yelling, throwing peanuts at couples who were romantically kissing. "You don't deserve love," Soobin yells, throwing the whole bowl of peanuts at someone's head.

He turns to Jungkook with a giggle, watching as the older played with the hem of his white skirt.

And something came over Soobin. Maybe it was the heavy amount of drinking he had done in the last hour, but it was much more than intoxication. He was finally noticing Jungkook's thick thighs that led up to a pretty ass, his toned stomach, big doe eyes. Fuck, how did he not notice all of this before?

The only thing he didn't notice was the silver ring sitting idol on Jungkook's ring finger.

Leaning in, he whispers, "I think we both lost the best." Jungkook turns his head to the side, staring up at Soobin, clearly drunk off of his face, "...yeah!" He says loudly, before turning to play with the peanut shells, humming a soft tune.

Groaning loudly, Soobin grabs Jungkook and pulls the older closer, pressing his lips against Jungkook's.

Jungkook gasps, eyes wide, immediately sobering up to the fact that someone other than Taehyung was kissing him. He hadn't been kissed by anyone else....in at least ten years. What the fuck? Jungkook wants to push Soobin away, but his arms remain frozen by his side, limp and dead. However, Soobin tries his hardest to get Jungkook to kiss back, but it doesn't work, because the bunny remains frozen.

And by then it's too late because Jungkook is harshly pulled away from Soobin, pushed behind somebody's large back. Taehyung.

"He's married you asshole," Taehyung growls, body burning with so much anger. Soobin stammers for a moment, and before he can even think of a reply, Taehyung's fist lands on his face. With a groan, Soobin falls to the ground, clutching his nose.

Justified, Taehyung then turns to Jungkook, the anger in his eyes softening a bit, "just who do you think you are, going around kissing other men than me?"

Looking into Taehyung's eyes, Jungkook feels his own anger spark up at Taehyung's ugly words. "You don't own me Taehyung. I can do whatever I want. Especially when you're not even home."

Taehyung's eyes dangerously narrow, obsidian hair falling into his eyes, the black suit, and polo neck look not making it any better. God, Taehyung was so sexy. "That ring on your finger says different."

A slick of fear runs down Jungkook's back, but he covers it up, "don't humor me Taehyung. You. Don't. Own. Me."

Taehyung chuckles. And it's not a friendly chuckle. It's mean, cold and distant. A laugh of the sorts that could make even the most evil person alive cry.

"Well then, let's go home. Where you'll quickly be naked, writhing and under me. And we'll see who owns you then."

Jungkook gulps. Fuck.

------

"Get out of the car Jungkook," Taehyung growls, standing at the door of the car, watching as Jungkook vigorously shook his head, fearing to even step out of the car.

You see, Taehyung was so pissed that he drove so badly. Laughing when Jungkook gripped tightly onto the seat, scaring for his life. Chuckling when Jungkook shut his eyes tightly and shrieked. When Taehyung was morbidly pissed, he was so, so evil. So evil that Taehyung put the devil to shame.

But somehow, it was so sexy at the same time.

And Jungkook knew that the minute he stepped inside of his home with Taehyung, he'd be stripped quicker than he can blink, bed rocking, Taehyung fucking into him mercilessly like Jungkook was not his husband, but rather some floozy that he had found on the streets.

"I will fuck you on the hood of this car for everyone to see. For everyone to hear your whiney little moans as my cock complete ruins you. Stopping any coherent words from escaping your pretty lips, if you don't get out of this car," Taehyung whispers huskily, leaning down to bite harshly on Jungkook's ear, causing the skin tear a little bit, blood dripping down. Taehyung wipes it away with his finger, before sucking on his finger sexually.

Heat pooled down to Jungkook's stomach, and lust replaced the fear he had. Lust for his husband.

With shaky legs, Jungkook steps out of the car, walking forward. Taehyung slams the car door loudly, making Jungkook jolt.

"Dressed like a little whore today, aren't you?" Taehyung says, voice low, hand on Jungkook's ass, beneath the white skirt. He massages Jungkook's ass a little, making Jungkook's hair stand up. And before he can stop it, "dressed like a little asshole today, aren't you?"

Taehyung slaps Jungkook's ass hard, making the younger yelp, the stinging feeling bringing tears to the corners of his eyes. Damn Taehyung and his massive hands.

They continue to walk, until finally they reach their house that they brought a year ago.

Taehyung slickly unlocks the door, pushing Jungkook inside harshly. Yes he was still pissed, just a little bit. He couldn't stay mad at Jungkook forever. He seen the two kiss, but he hadn't seen Jungkook kiss back, so he had to give Jungkook some brownie points.

Jungkook glances at Taehyung who was locking the door. And decides to run. His feet padding down the marble hallway. Taehyung rolls his eyes, he was obviously going to catch the younger in a matter of minutes, but a las, he'd let the younger have his fun. And Taehyung? Was going to enjoy this game of cat and mouse.

A smirk on his lips, Taehyung slowly heads up the stairs, knowing that Jungkook was going to use the back stairs, thinking that Taehyung was going to follow him. But being a tiger meant that he was smarter than silly bunnies, his prey.

Taehyung sees Jungkook panting a little, looking behind him to see if his husband was following him. With a satisfied grin, he turns to continue to run from Taehyung, but all colour drains from his face when he sees Taehyung standing right in front of him with a grin. Jungkook was never going to win against the tiger.

"Caught you," Taehyung whispers, grabbing Jungkook as quick as he could, throwing the younger over his shoulders. Jungkook yells, trying to wiggle out of Taehyung's harsh and cold grip, "no no! Let me go you asshole! Taehyung!" Jungkook yells as Taehyung begins to walk, an unnoticed skip in his step.

Throwing Jungkook onto their bed, Taehyung crawls ontop of the younger, their noses touching as Taehyung caressed Jungkook's cheek, the younger melting into Taehyung's sudden gentle touch. Closing his eyes, Jungkook's chest begins to vibrate, almost as if he was purring loudly, like a cat.

"Oh darling," Taehyung says, all the while making Jungkook feel so relaxed, "I'm going to completely ravish you." Jungkook's eyes snap open and once more, he's met with a Taehyung who had that look in his eye that meant that there was no going back.

Sitting up, Taehyung unbuttons his suit, all the while looking at Jungkook, was sitting up on his elbows, chest rising up and down. Throwing the blazer somewhere in the room, Taehyung heads to a dresser, Jungkook watching with wide, Bambi eyes as he watches his husband's back muscles move sexily with his steps.

Yeah, sweet sex is nice and all, but have you ever had angry sex with Taehyung? That shit got you on your knees begging for more.

In the ten years of being together with Taehyung, Jungkook had only seen angry Taehyung a couple of times, but needless to say, Jungkook couldn't even breath correctly for a week after angry sex.

Taehyung walks over to the younger, sitting down next to him, stroking Jungkook's hair like the younger was a dog, "pet, what's the safe word?" Jungkook looks up the older, "green for go, red for stop," he whispers, tongue poking out of his lip, dampening his bottom lip.

"Good boy," Taehyung praises, the lick of fire burning in his eyes.

Taehyung smirks proudly, when Jungkook leans up to kiss him. Stepping away, the older rolls his sleeves up, time to get down to business.

"Strip."

"W-what?"

Pulling out a chair, Taehyung sits down, legs slightly parted, hands crossed, "you heard me. Strip."

Not giving it a second thought, Jungkook slowly pulls the angel wings off of him, along with the tight crop top. Until finally, he wiggles out of the white skirt, revealing little lace panties. Taehyung holds in his groan, looks like he was going to get sex either way.

Lace panties on Jungkook was Taehyung's achilles heel.

They had discovered this when Jungkook had jokingly tried on lingerie on one of Jungkook's random shopping spree...he got fucked in the changing rooms.

It didn't often happen, those sudden outbursts of horniness. They were grown men for pete's sake. But there were those one moments were they loved the rush.

And one of those moments was now.

Taehyung watches as his bunny strips naked, the pure clothes getting discarded on the floor, falling delicately to the ground.

Until Jungkook was laying nude on the bed, ready for Taehyung to break the already broken boy once more.

Taehyung steps forward, pulling something out from behind him: handcuffs and ties. He smirks when he sees the fear drip back into Jungkook's eyes, "oh no baby, don't be afraid," he teases, tongue licking down Jungkook's nape roughly, hearing the younger gasp quietly.

Pinning Jungkook's hands above his head, Taehyung handcuffs the younger, the cool metal contradicting against his warm skin. And then he's flipped over onto his stomach.

Jungkook doesn't go against Taehyung's dirty wishes. Because he wants this. He needs Taehyung to fuck him into oblivion. He wants to hear the sound of the headboard slamming onto the hard walls. He needs Taehyung to be deep inside of him.

The older then takes on of Jungkook's legs, wrapping a knot around one leg before tying the remainder of the time on one of the bed posts, he does the same with Jungkook's other leg, on the other bed post. Spreading the boy's legs wide.

Jungkook had nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

Face smushed onto the bedsheets, Jungkook writhes, feeling arousal spread over his body like wildfire, cock slowly hardening at the thought of how shameless this looked.

Taehyung grips Jungkook's hair tightly, pulling the younger's head up. Jungkook winces in slight pain.

"I thoughts of pleasuring you for a second and then leaving you tied up here, writhing in unfinished arousal," Taehyung rasps, his clothed body straddling Jungkook's bare back.

Kissing the back of Jungkook's neck, Taehyung sucks a few hickeys, grinding his clothed cock against the younger's ass, taking his time to tease Jungkook, loving the sounds of Jungkook's whines and whimpers.

Taehyung steps away, looking at the mess before him. Jungkook laying helplessly on his stomach, arms and legs tied, hair messy, and the few love bites circling his neck like a necklace. Taehyung smiles.

He massages Jungkook's ass.

Bringing his hand down on the meaty flesh, the vibrating sound of his ass being slapped is heard throughout the whole room. Jungkook cries out, pulling at the restraints, rutting on the bed.

"Who do you belong to?"

Slap.

Jungkook gasps out an answer, "you!"

Slap.

"Wrong."

Another slap.

"-fuc- Taehyung! I belong to daddy!"

A satisfied grin drips onto Taehyung's lips as he whispers, "do you deserve my cock?" He happily waits for an answer, his fingers prodding at Jungkook's entrance, teasing the younger as Jungkook desperately moans for Taehyung to fill him up.

"No," Jungkook's voice comes out tiny, soft and gentle, almost making Taehyung backtrack everything. Run Jungkook a warm bath, and stroke the younger's cock until he's run him dry. But then, "but you'll give it to me anyways. Because you want this as much as I want you to fuck into deep and hard."

And that went straight to Taehyung's cock.

Taehyung doesn't know how long it takes him to get undressed, pulling all of the (suddenly) tight and restricting clothes off of his body, freeing his painfully hard cock.

Wrapping his hand around Jungkook's neck, Taehyung squeezes hardly, making Jungkook moan from pleasure, his cock leaking out precum.

Pushing into the younger, Taehyung holds in his sounds to marvel at the sound of Jungkook's broken gasps escaping his lips as he clenches around Taehyung. Taehyung doesn't stop until he fully bottoms out.

And doesn't allow Jungkook to adjust, thrusting in and out of the younger, hands gripping his waist, squeezing at the hips slightly to comfort Jungkook as Taehyung's cock penetrates his hole.

"Again! Again, please-" Jungkook whimpers, throwing his head back when Taehyung's hand gives him a few long lasting strokes. But Taehyung doesn't give the younger that satisfaction, and instead spanks him softly, "who said I was pleasing you? I'm just using your filthy, little whole to pleasure myself."

Jungkook couldn't sit up correctly because of the handcuffs and the fact that his legs were tied, so he pushes his ass up against Taehyung grinding softly, feeling Taehyung go even deeper. Jungkook gasps at the dry burn, but he's so in love with the feeling that tears rise at the corners of his eyes.

Groaning, Taehyung lifts Jungkook up so that his back is pressed against Taehyung's chest, the older continues to thrust in deep, his cock hitting Jungkook's prostate over and over again like a beautiful melody, making Jungkook go absolutely crazy.

"C-can feel you in my stomach t-taehyungie," the little bunny moans out as he feels the older slam into hims balls deep. Taehyung chuckles, using his whole hand to press down onto Jungkook's tummy, feeling the little bulge, "oh yeah? Well you're just going to have to take it," and somehow, Taehyung is thrusting harder and faster.

Jungkook's fuse had been lit, and now his orgasm came rippling through his body like fireworks. Like water after being thirsty for a full day. And when he came, he came long and hard, white ribbons shooting out of his swollen tip, getting the fresh bed sheets dirty. But he could care less about that.

Because Taehyung continued to thrust in and out, driving Jungkook to the point where he felt like he needed mental help. Continuous orgasms making his body tire out. Hour after hour of feeling Taehyung's length stretch him out, legs quivering, moans mixing with the hot air. Taehyung's grunts soaking into Jungkook's ears. The smell of sex and love in the air.

Yes, Halloween was freaky. But whatever was going on in Jungkook and Taehyung's room was way more freakier than anyone could have imagined.

------

...and scene.
Quick question guys, how many chapters of the new book do you want published? 10 or 15?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 71.4K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...
24.7K 880 17
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are college students from different worlds. Taehyung is the captain of the basketball team and Jungkook never really l...
50.7K 3.1K 25
You can't escape your past. Nor your destiny. Sequel of "TOY" Please read the first book before this one, thank you ❤ © rdnsavage 2018
332K 29.1K 81
[soulmate au] when you're close enough to your soulmate, you start dreaming about them- more specifically their innermost thoughts, hopes and subcons...