Cast watch My Hero Academia w...

By SachethStark

An American Pro Hero, Projector invites the Class 1-A and 1-B students, their parents, U.A. staff, and some p... More

Prologue: All for One appears as Hisashi
Interlude:- Hisashi's apology, Zuzu's Momo and Signs of Ultra Instinct
Episode 2: What it takes to be a hero
Episode 3:- Roaring Muscles
Episode 4:- Start Line
Episode 5:- What I Can Do For Now
Episode 6:- Rage, you Damn Nerd
Episode 7:- Deku vs Kacchan
Episode 8:- Bakugo's Start Line
Episode 9: Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!

Episode 1:- Izuku Midoriya: Origin

3.3K 42 31
By SachethStark

A park is shown, sniffling sounds, heard in the background. The camera pans out to show a 4-year-old Midoriya crying, scared, speaking to someone in front of him.

'Cute' was everyone's thought at seeing tiny Izuku and were worried to see him cry.

"Deku, why are you crying?" Uraraka asked with worry.

Izuku told, "You'll see", dejectedly, remembering his old memories and sulks down. But lifts his head and glares at Bakugo, as if he is ready to set Bakugo on fire with his glare

"Why are you being so mean? You are making him cry Kaachan!". He then changes his stance to a defensive one, continues, "If you keep on hurting him, uh, I'll stop you myself!" The camera shows 4-year-old Bakugo with two of his 'friends' standing beside him.

"Bully from such a young age, eh? As expecte-." said Monoma smugly but is cut-off by Kendou's head chop.

Bakugo yelled at him, "WHAT THE HELL, YOU COPYCAT BASTARD!" and other Class 1-A students sighed and shook their heads.

Kendo apologized about Monoma.

"Ready to take on a powerful foe, even though realizing that he will surely get defeated and get hurt, he is truly born to be a hero." acknowledged Stain, while the teachers and The Stain Fan Club members nod, leaving others shocked.

"But that's still reckless and completely illogical," said Aizawa.

Stain and Aizawa glare at each other. The rest of the teachers intervened and stopped them before they could start a fight.

He smirks, says, "You wanna pretend to be a hero," produces an explosion, continues, "You don't stand a chance without a quirk, Deku."

'Quirkless?' thought, a confused Todoroki, as others(except Izuku, Inko, Hisashi, Bakugo, Mitsuki, Masaru, Momo, Tadashi, Yoshiko and All Might) had a 'What!?' expression on their face.

"Maybe, Midoriya still hadn't manifested his quirk.", said Iida, observing that Izuku didn't use his quirk to defend.

Izuku was still glaring at Bakugo. He started to glare back.

Midoriya gets scared as Bakugo and friends charge at him. The camera pans out to show the sky, then shows a fallen and beaten Midoriya on the ground.

"Not manly, Bakubro/Bakugo!" yelled Kirishima and Tetsutetsu. Everyone was angry at Bakugo being a bully at such a young age. Others glared at Bakugo. Izuku's glare intensified.

"That attitude should not be present on someone who aims to become a hero. That should be corrected Bakugo or I'll hand you a lot of detention.", said Aizawa sternly.

Bakugo was too busy to reply back since he was glaring contest with Izuku.

Hisashi clenched his fists, not able to see his son being beaten up like that, also feeling a little bit of guilt for taking his son's quirk. Inko and Tenko comfort him.

Older Midoriya narrates, "Here's the sad truth, all men are not created equal,".

"That is the harsh truth of non-flashy, weak quirked and quirkless people.", said Aizawa.

Hisashi sulked down, knowing what it meant. Inko hugged him, reassuring that they were now okay. Most of them felt bad for such people.

The camera shows a puddle with the sky's reflection, he continues, "When I was 4 years old, I learned that some kids have more power than others", running sound is heard in the background, then a pair of red shoes stamp the puddle, 14-year-old Midoriya is shown running on the sidewalk in his junior high school uniform, towards school, he continues, "But that won't hold me back, if anything, it pushes me to better".

"Yeah, you go Midori!" cheered Mina and Toru, while others shout 'YEAH!'. Izuku blushes and said, "Thank you, guys.", at the compliments, he hears from others, as some of the villains scoff, except Toga, who is lovestruck.

Izuku got back to continue to glare at Bakugo.

Hisashi felt a little happy seeing his son so optimistic.

Midoriya is shown waiting for the signal to turn green. He is happily jumping.

"Always cheerful, eh, Mophead?" playfully teased Kyoka.

Izuku replied while blushing and embarrassed, "Uh, yeah, like you when it comes to music."

Now it's for Kyoka to blush, while others to snicker.

Izuku's and Kyoka's parents are happy to listen to the 'playful' banter between their 'kids'.

He again gets back to his job of glaring at Bakugo.

The camera shows Sakura trees, then Midoriya running, getting excited to see hero work. The camera shows a huge supervillain with shark-like features roaring. An excited Midoriya is seen as the introduction card that shows his name 'Izuku Midoriya' with a yellow background and himself in green color.

The screen shows police regulating the scene and the villain standing over Tatooin Station, as High school Izuku exclaims, "That's one huge supervillain".

"No shit sherlock, it is a tiny villain.", said Death Arms sarcastically.

Izuku didn't mind it since he was too busy glaring at Bakugo which only intensified each passing second. His anger also started to rise a little bit.

The intro song starts, it shows different parts of All Might, then Midoriya stands up reaching out his hands to All Might. He turns his head partially to see Midoriya.

"Woah, we have an intro song!" told Kaminari, surprised and amused.

Others were savoring the music and Kyoka asked, "Nice song but depressing lyrics. Why? And which song is it?"

Projector said, "Well for the most part of his life he was quirkless and the song is called 'The Day'."

Some pitied Izuku, while others were even more confused.

'Plus Ultra' is seen with a red and yellow background and then his classmates in their hero costumes.

"We look so cool!" exclaimed Class 1-A students happily.

Their parents(especially Hisashi) are happily looking at their kids enjoying it.

Then the show's name is shown. It shows Midoriya looking up at the sky sadly and walks away on a bridge while getting drenched in rain.

"Why are you looking so sad, Midoriya?", asked Shiozaki.

Izuku finally stops his glaring, looks down sadly, sighs, and said, "I was in doubt, whether I can be a hero or not."

Gasps can be heard, as the audience was shocked to hear that sentence from the most heroic person.

Hisashi feels guilty for staying away from his family when they needed him the most.

"Young Midoriya, never ever raise such doubt about yourself again, as I said, I could not have asked a better successor than you!", told All Might.

"Thank you, All Might!", exclaimed Izuku.

'Successor?', thinks everyone sans Bakugo, Momo, Gran Torino, Hisashi, Nezu, and Recovery Girl.

The screen shows Midoriya walking sadly while his notebooks are shown.

"Those are your sacred texts, right, Izuku?" said Momo, teasingly.

He said, embarrassed, "Come on, Momo. Don't say it like that. You make it sound like I'm some old sage or something."

She said, "Just kidding, Izuku. But those contain a lot of useful information, and also the first four of them are cute with crayon writings just like you!" with bubbling excitement.

It was silent for a few seconds, then Momo let what she said sink in, she started blushing, Izuku was as red as a ripe tomato.

He said with a smile, "When you are embarrassed you look more cute than me."

It was her time to appear like a tomato.

'Too bright and pure. Must protect', is everyone's thought.

Kaminari teases, "First name basis~", Izuku and Momo blushed more profusely and shouted, "It's nothing like that!"

Kaminari told, "Sure~", they were still blushing.

Other girls and Pro-heroines except for Eri, and Recovery girl, some of the girls and pro-heroines thought, 'He is mine!'

Villains get curious about the book.

Hisashi's chest Swells with pride, he thought, 'He is my son, after all, analyzing quirks better than me.'

All Might, and Aizawa shuddered at the thought of notebooks written by Izuku.

He stops walking. His notebooks fly-by in inverted color.

It then shows Tiny Izuku and Bakugo seeing each other happily.

'So cute' was everyone's thought, some of them squeal at seeing their younger version.

The screen is separated by a thin black line. Now they are seen facing each other's back looking down sadly, black line thickens, in junior high uniform. Both in their U.A. uniform looking frustrated, black lines thickens more. They are in hero costume, punch at each other, fists clash, an explosion occurs.

Next, the screen is shown to decay and Shigaraki appears with his hands reaching the screen.

The students, Eraserhead and Thirteen flinch at the memory of the USJ incident.

"Sorry about USJ. That Nomu must have really hurt you Eraserhead and Thirteen. How about I give all of you a feast as an apology soon? Don't worry, I won't cause you people any problem, as I have already caused a lot of problems for Izuku's friends and teachers.", asked Tenko.

They all said, "SURE!". Aizawa and Thirteen nodded.

All Might was happy to see his master's grandson changing for good. Hisashi and Inko were happy to see Tenko interact with different people.

All Might in his golden age costume closes his fist and punches, creating a shockwave causing villains to fly. Then Nomu comes out of the dust, and both All Might and Nomu launch a flurry of punches at each other.

Kurogiri is seen at a bar. Then Mr. Aizawa is shown fighting a group of villains.

"Mr.Aizawa's so cool!" exclaimed Sero, Class 1-A nods in agreement.

"YEAAAAHHHH! HE IS!" shouted Present Mic with his quirk.

Aizawa shuts him up. He groaned at the attention, but had a small smile hidden under his capture weapon.

Midoriya runs in his U.A. his Uniform. Then Uraraka, Iida, Asui, Mineta, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Bakugo appear in hero costumes ready to fight. Midoriya in his hero costume throws a punch, and his arm switches back and forth with that of All Might's.

"Why is it being shown like that, ribbit?" asked Tsuyu to no one.

No one had an answer, speculating what it meant.

His classmates are shown in pairs, Battle ready. Intro song stops with every one of class 1-A in hero costumes with All Might pointing the way.

Older Midoriya narrates, "The first incident was in Qingqing city, an extraordinary child was born who radiated light.", a fluorescent baby is shown in a crib, its father is looking through the glass, trembling with fear, while 'Papa' card is pointing at him.

The audience starts laughing their asses off at this scene.

The narration continues while, people were shown using fire and ice manipulation and telekinesis, the earth is seen from the moon in the background, "After that, reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe, no one knew what was causing these quirks, before long the supernatural became the totally normal, dreams a reality."

All might in silver age costume, walks down a hallway, the door opens and his cape flutters in the wind, he continues, "The world became a superhuman society, with 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability. Our streets looked like scenes from comic books, as cities swirled with chaos and confusion, a new profession dominated our collective consciousness."

"How the fuck do you know so much!?", asked Kamakiri.

"I just used to research during my tough times.", said Izuku Dejectedly. Inko and Hisashi felt guilty of seeing their son sad.

"Tough times?", asked Nejire curiously.

He sulked down more while Momo and Uraraka were trying to comfort him.

The huge supervillain roars, breaks a train pillar, which was about to fall on the road below, Death Arms runs, catches the pillar from falling down. He continues, "It was an age of heroes."

"I got some screen time.", said Death Arms happily, others cheer at the screen.

Someone from the crowd cheers, "Oh nice, way to go, Death Arms.". "The punching hero, I wish I had a quirk that made me super strong.", comments another.

Another part of the crowd is shown, a barricade is created from the water to stop people from getting caught in the way. Backdraft says, "Everyone please stay back, this area is far too dangerous." A person says, "Whoa, the rescue specialist backdraft is here, he'll make sure we are okay."

Backdraft is happy for being shown on the screen.

Death Arms fist bumps him.

Overhaul scoffed at seeing the fight going on.

Muscular says, "I want to fight him to death."

People scoot away from Muscular, he gets restrained with quirk canceling binders.

Others laugh at his expense.

"This guy must be pretty desperate to go full monster in the middle of the city." says one. "You know what happened?", asks another. A third one answered, "Just some amateur, stole someone's bag and got himself cornered.". "A quirk like that and he is some petty thief." says another.

"Such lowly use of a powerful quirk.", commented Nezu sadly with a cheerful tone.

"What an interesting quirk but not much function if you already have a Strength Enhancer quirk or a Muscle Augmentation quirk. It will only cause more damage and waste of a spot in my or Izuku's quirk Arse-", muttered Hisashi. Inko knocks his head lightly.

Hisashi asked, "I was muttering, wasn't I?", she just nods.

Most of them shuddered and thought, 'That's where the muttering habit comes from.'

A person is talking over the phone, tells, he is gonna be late for the office. While all these are going on, Midoriya moves through the crowd to get in front to watch the fight. A hero passes above them, fangirls cheer for him, "Ahh, it's Kamui!!"

Mineta drooled and exclaimed, "Oohhh, the fangirls! I'll have them all" at the scene and get slapped, courtesy of Asui's tongue.

'I'll beat the crap out of him, one day.', thinks Izuku with anger.

Kamui woods runs in front of the crowd, jumps over a signal light and over to rail lines. A hand tries to crush him, he evades it by jumping again. The villain roars, "Get away from me, or I'll break you twig."

Midoriya comes in front of the crowd, says excitedly, "Who is it!?" Villain tries to grab Kamui, but escapes and swings over to a train pillar. Midoriya comments, "It's Kamui Woods! He may be new, but he is making a big name for himself."

"Nice commentary, kid." complimented Kamui Woods.

Izuku blushed, embarrassed, and said thank you, others chuckled.

A man beside Midoriya says, "One look at that doping grin and I know what you are. A Fanboy!" pointing at him. Midoriya replies embarrassed, "Well sorta."

"Not sorta, a complete fanboy. Right Greenie." teased Tokage with a wink.

Others snickered at Izuku being embarrassed, while he covered his face.

Kamui runs over the rail lines, the villain tries to grab him but jumps, runs over his arm, swings over the villain, and lands over the station crouching. Kamui says, "Assault, robbery and illegal use of powers during rush hour traffic, you incarnation of evil.". He stretches out his arm to prepare his super move.

"Really!?", yelled Mirko.

Kamui rubbed his head sheepishly and replied, "Had to say something before capturing." Others sweatdropped at the comment.

"Then what level of unmanliness would the disbanded League be?", asked Crust, sarcastically.

Kamui groaned, others laughed.

Midoriya exclaims, "There's his special move!"

The man beside him says loudly, "Alright tree man, show us something flashy."

"Preemptive", starts Midoriya

"Binding", continues Kamui Woods

"Lacquered Chain Prison!" says both as he uses his super move.

'Kid knows my special move, huh.' thought Kamui Woods happily.

"See, A complete adorable fanboy!" squealed the girls of the U.A.

Izuku went Atomic red and started steaming from the compliment(I guess).

He is interrupted by a "Canyon Cannon!" courtesy of Mt. Lady, she kicks the villain in the face. Everyone is shocked by the sudden intrusion. Cameramen come in front of her and click pictures while chanting 'Money shot'. She lands, grabs the villain, wiggles her ass, and says, "Piece of cake for the world's next hottest hero." She turns her head, continues, "Hi there everyone, I'm Mt. Lady and you don't have to worry about this 'bum'(showing her ass) anymore". More cameramen swarm to do the same.

Mineta and Kaminari drooled at the sight, getting ear raped by Jiro.

Tsuburaba also drooled and was knocked out by Shishida.

Izuku, though infuriated, calmed himself down.

Midnight yelled, "THAT BITCH!".

Mt. Lady asked, "Is there any problem, old lady?".

A catfight is about to begin but is stopped by Snipe and Kamui Woods.

As everyone cheers her, Kamui asks no one, "Wait, she is getting all the credit?"

Ryukyu comforted Kamui Woods, as he sulked.

Older Midoriya continues, "With the rise of superpowers, came an explosive increase in criminal activity."Mt. Lady turns back to normal size, "While governments were stuck trying to figure out how to reform laws with quirks in mind, courageous people started performing heroic acts to keep our cities safe." Mt. Lady can be seen waving and smiling at the crowd while holding the villain, "Protecting us against villains who use their powers for evil. With overwhelming public support, heroes found an official place as peacekeepers overseen by the government. Those who performed the best were paid the most and got all the fame and glory. Their careers depended on their abilities to stay in the spotlight." Mt. Lady's smile turned into a creepy one that was filled with greed.

The audience gets creeped out by the smile, except Hisashi, Tenko, and Izuku.

"I'll purge you, you fake hero!", shouted Stain, gets restrained.

"That creeped me out!/Nah, it's nothing", told Twice.

Midoriya takes out his notebook, notes down while muttering, "Gigantification, huh? While she definitely got the looks and attitude to be a crowd favorite and her quirk is really showy. But it will be kind of hard for her to get around much in the city without damaging lots of things. That means she might not be very useful."

"That's a smart observation, young man.", said Edgeshot with others nod in agreement and Mt. Lady pouted.

"Get owned!", shouted Midnight.

Another catfight is stopped by Hound dog and Native.

The man beside him asks," What's that fanboy? You taking notes over there? Wanna be a hero too, huh?"

Midoriya turns around, answers with his signature smile, "Yes, more than anything."

'Too bright' thought everyone, clicking pictures in their phones, while covering their eyes.

"I want that adorable cinnamon roll!" shouted Pixie-bob.

"Control yourself, Pixie", told Ragdoll, as Mandalay holds back Pixie-bob, but even they were thinking the same thought.

Kota was embarrassed and others sweatdropped.

A title card appears showing 'Episode 1: Izuku Midoriya: Origin'

"Go Izuku/Mophead/Greenie/Midoriya/ Midori/ Deku!" cheered everyone at seeing the title card.

'I'm proud of you my boy/Izuku.', thought All Might and Hisashi.

At Aldera junior high school, Midoriya's classroom is shown, the class teacher starts talking, "So, as third-year students, it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your lives. I could pass out some career aptitude tests." He picks up the stack of papers, "But why bother?", throws the stack, "Hah, I know you all want to go to the hero track."

"That should not be the behavior of a teacher!" commented Iida with his 'boi' hands.

"He should not be a teacher/ His License should be revoked/ He is unfit for teaching." commented some of the parents. Inko and Hisashi are happy at the fact that people are now supportive of their son.

Students started using their quirks and making noise. "Yes, yes, you have got some very impressive quirks, but no power usage is allowed in school. Get hold of yourselves."

"Some of them are not suited for hero work.", said Endeavour with others agreeing.

"Show-offs.", told Shinso.

Midoriya can be seen raising his hands very timidly.

Bakugo starts talking smugly, "Hey, teach, don't lump me in with these bunch of losers. I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-lister, hah." Introduction card 'Katsuki Bakugo' is shown with a cyan background and him in orange color. His friends start admonishing him. He says, "Let's go. I'll take you all on."

"He is an arrogant bastard.", shouted Tsuburaba.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU AI-", Bakugo got cut off by his mother's smack on the head.

His teacher compliments him saying, "Huh, you have got impressive test results. Maybe you'll get into U.A. High."

Everyone starts talking about how hard it is to get into U.A. High.

Every student's chest swells with pride, parents also happy at seeing their kids.

Listening to this Midoriya bows his head down dejectedly, Bakugo stands up on his desk, talks smugly, "That's exactly why, it's the only place worthy of me. I aced all the mock tests, I'm the only one in this school who stands a chance in getting in. I'll end up more popular than All Might himself and be the richest hero of all time. People all across the world will know I'm and it all starts at U.A. High."

All Might said, "Try for it, young Bakugo. But not with such a haughty attitude." sarcastically, everyone started laughing at Bakugo. Bakugo got angry and growled.

Someone commented that he looked like an angry pomeranian, to which he yelled, "PISS OFF!!". Laughs continued.

Shoto whispered to Izuku, "Stain would have surely killed him if he heard it."

"I'll purge you, angry pomeranian!", shouted Stain.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY, YOU NOSELESS ASSHOLE!", shouted Mitsuki.

Masaru calmed his wife down.

His teacher speaks, "Oh yeah Midoriya, don't you want to go to U.A. too." Hearing this, Bakugo turns as white as paper and Midoriya flinches. He looks up, his classmates laugh at him.

Everyone is angry and confused.

Uraraka asked with concern, "Why are they laughing at you, Deku?"

"You'll see.", he said, sulking in his seat.

Momo seethed in anger.

Hisashi grits his teeth in anger and tells in a menacing tone, "Tenko, raze off that school tomorrow.", Tenko just nods.

His classmates say that quirkless people cannot become heroes without a quirk. He gets up, defends himself by saying, "Actually they got rid of that rule, I could become the first one."

"How were you still quirkless? How did you get your quirk?" asked everyone sans All Might, Nezu, Recovery girl, Hisashi, Inko, Bakugo, Momo, and Gran Torino in unison.

Izuku was about to lie about it, when Projector said, "You'll see it in a few episodes."

'How did you get your quirk? What is your connection to All Might?' thought Todoroki, looking at Izuku, writing the question in his conspiracy theory book.

Hisashi felt guilty about himself and proud of Izuku.

Bakugo comes, blasts Midoriya's desk, sends Midoriya flying to the back of the classroom. Bakugo starts talking, "Listen up, Deku. You are even worse than the rest of these damn rejects, you quirkless wannabe. You really think they would have you when they can have me?"

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO IZUKU, YOU BRAT?" shouted Mitsuki, whacking Bakugo's head. Bakugo tried to retort but shut his mouth, accepting his punishment.

Others glare at Bakugo.

Hisashi appeared to be pouring out heavy killing intent, scaring everyone.

"No way, you've got it all wrong, Really. I'm not trying to compete against you. You got to believe me. It's just that I've wanted to be a hero since I was little, I may not have a quirk, but I can still try my hardest, can I?" says Midoriya, a bit scared.

Bakugo talks angrily, "You won't be able to hang with the best of the best. You'll die in the exams." Midoriya's classmates start to look like demons about to crush him, "Defenceless Izuku, this school's already crappy, you don't have to embarrass it by failing so hard."

Everyone is visibly angry at Bakugo's behavior.

Teachers thought of what to do about such behavior.

Hound dog shouted at Bakugo, "YOU BRRRRAAT, YOU WILL BE ATTENDING MY ANGERRRR MANAGEMENT CLASSES, FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS! GRRRR"

Bakugo tried to shout back but simply nodded, accepting his fate.

12:02 p.m.-at the same time, at a marketplace.

A sludge villain runs on the streets after stealing. He says, "Hahahahahaha, no one can catch me suckers, this cash is mine."

Izuku and Bakugo flinch at the memory of the Sludge villain.

"Oh no, Bakubro.", said Kirishima worried about his friend.

"He looks far grosser than shown in the news.", said, Mr.Compress.

People talk about no heroes being in that area to catch the villain. At the same, a skeletal-looking man comes out after shopping, he sees the villain, buffs up, says, "Yes there is. You know why? I AM HERE!"

Everyone started cheering at seeing All Might. Stain and his fan club didn't cheer but just smiled.

Muscular and Overhaul shouted, irritated.

"For how long have you in such state?" asked, Rocklock.

"For about six years now, after my first fight with All for One.", said All Might, a hand on his injury, looks at Hisashi.

Sludge villain looks back, gets scared after seeing All Might.

An Intermission card pops up showing 'My Hero Academia' with a blue, and red background.

Back at school, school time's over, students talk about going to karaoke after school. Midoriya is excited to go to his home and take notes about the morning's fight. He was about to keep his book, Bakugo snatches it. Bakugo tells Midoriya that they are not done. When Bakugo's lackeys ask what that book is, Bakugo shows it to them. They laugh and tell that Midoriya is delusional.

The angry expression came back to everyone's face. Everyone glared at Bakugo.

Izuku looked down dejectedly.

Someone asked if bullying still continued during his school days, to which he remains silent, Anger increases.

Hisashi seethed with anger, killing intent pouring out too heavily. Inko, though angry, tried to comfort Hisashi.

Midoriya gets up, tells, "Y-yeah, real f-funny guys.", then turns Bakugo, tells him to give it back, to which he blasts the book and throws it out of the window. Midoriya screams, tells, "Th-that's so m-mean."

"Bakugo, how can you do that to Midori?" shouted Mina and Toru, knowing how important those books were to Izuku.

"Not at all manly, Bakubro!" shouted Kirishima.

"Tch" was the only answer from Bakugo.

Midoriya sulked down more but is a little bit happy, hearing how people support him now.

He started to glare at Bakugo again.

Bakugo starts talking smugly, "Most first-rate heroes show potential early on, people just look at them and know that they are destined for greatness. When I'm the only from this garbage junior high to get into U.A., people will start to talk about me like that, they'll realize that I'm legit next big thing, That's just not ego talking, I just know I'm good." At this one of lackeys thinks, 'EGO.'

"I'll KILL HIM!", shouted Bakugo.

"Yeah, good attitude for a 'hero'.", said Touya, Sarcastically. Bakugo growls.

"How can a person have so much pride?", asked Gang Orca to no one.

"That bastard is filled with darkness.", said Kuroiro, angrily.

Bakugo keeps his hand on Midoriya's shoulder, smokes his uniform, warns him not to apply for the exam. Midoriya starts whimpering. While Bakugo's lackeys demotivate Midoriya, he was shaking with anger.

Everyone was surprised at seeing Izuku angry.

"Beat his ass, Izuku.", said Hisashi, angrily. Bakugo was shivering in fear when he saw his uncle angry. It was the first time he had seen him like that.

Bakugo turns his head, gives an 'advice', "If you really want to be a hero that badly, there actually might be another way."

The audience perked up to listen to the advice that the angry pomeranian was about to give.

Bakugo said with a regret-filled tone, "I screwed up, I shouldn't have said that to Deku."

People are surprised to see Bakugo speak in a calm manner.

"Just pray that you will be born with a quirk in your next life, and then take a swan dive off the roof of this building."

People were horrified after listening to the 'advice' given by Bakugo, they glared at Bakugo and looked with pity on Izuku.

Izuku and Bakugo's mother started to release murderous aura, they were about to jump on Bakugo but were stopped by some of the parents, though even they were about to do the same(on Bakugo), even if they didn't know the boy(Izuku) well(except the girl's parents, they had met him and knew how nice he is).

Momo took out the FGM-148 Javelin she had created and was about to blast Bakugo with that. But Izuku hugged and comforted her. She cried as her love was told to kill himself. Izuku calmed her down and told her he was okay and she should not worry too much about it now.

Todoroki got infuriated and encompassed Bakugo in ice. He was about to use his fire to hurt Bakugo when Aizawa uses his quirk and stops Todoroki.

Aizawa says infuriatingly, "Bakugo after hearing what you have done I think I should expel-", he was cut-off by Izuku requesting not to expel him so he can prove Bakugo and the people who discriminated against him wrong. This surprised people (Bakugo, the most, he started to regret his actions, the moment when he had told those words) even more and they calmed down a little.

Aizawa continued sternly, "OK, I won't expel him, but I'll give 3-month detention, anger management classes with Hound-dog(said teacher cracks his knuckles), 1-month community service and a written apology to Midoriya. And if you further continue this behavior, you will be expelled. Am I clear?". Bakugo replies, "Yes sir", calmly. Gang Orca ensures Nezu that he will fix the brat's attitude, Best Jeanist sighed.

Nezu asked if the teaching staff didn't do anything about bullying. Mamadoriya replied that they didn't care about it. Nezu got angry, and decided to create a team to raze down Aldera Junior High School and revoke the teaching staff's teaching licenses.

Hisashi got up, released heavy killing intent, and shouted, "KATSUKI BAKUGO, HOW DARE YOU TREAT IZUKU LIKE THAT. I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN AWAY YOUR QUIRK WHEN YOU WERE KIDNAPPED!!! No offense, Masaru, Mitsuki, but, HOW THE HELL DID HERO COURSE ACCEPT HIM!! DOESN'T THE SCHOOL AUTHORITIES CHECK UP ON A KID'S RECORDS AND HISTORY?!!", almost all the heroes had to stop Hisashi from killing Bakugo. School staff looked down in shame.

"None taken, Hisashi. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TREAT IZUKU LIKE THAT! HE IS LIKE MY SON, YOU BRAT! YOU BOTH GREW UP IN ALMOST THE SAME CRIB AND YOU TREAT HIM LIKE THAT?!", Mitsuki shouted, "I've failed as a mother."

Inko comforted Mitsuki and said that she hasn't failed as a mother.

Bakugo was now filled with regret and resentment towards himself. He thought, 'Fuck my Pride, I'll apologize, shitty nerd, no, Izuku in front of everyone.', then fell down to his knees in front of Izuku and started crying, "De-Midoriya, please forgive me. I've been a jerk, a fucking asshole to you, who treated you worse than shit. I had promised to be a brother to you, but now I feel that I don't deserve your kindness and to be your brot-", he was cut off by Izuku, as he decked Bakugo, started laughing coldly(which sent shiver down everyone's spine), and said, "Apology not accepted, Bakugo. I won't forgive you till you have truly forgiven yourself for whatever you did to me. And do you think after suffering for a decade from bullying from you and all those assholes, I would accept your apology just like that. You are absolutely wrong about it. After talking to Momo(She knew about everything. He knew her from before the time in U.A. as their parents were friends. Slightly Canon divergent. Or maybe full I don't know what shit I'm writing), I understood how much I despised you now. You turned the whole fucking school against me. Even teachers didn't care shit except for the nurse, even she got fired after a few years. It was even worse when you weren't around. I had to run for my life everyday so I could avoid you for the past 11 years. I lost my appetite. I became more and more Suicidal everyday. The school rooftop would have been a nice place to swan dive, you know(Bakugo flinches at those words). Even If I tried to train to be a quirkless hero, you people wouldn't let me as I had to run for my life everyday. I was only safe when Momo was around me 6 years ago. But it increased more after she left. I was only alive because I didn't want to see Mom, Dad, Momo and her parents sad. I'm sure that none of the others here would have treated me like that. Don't speak to me till you have forgiven yourself fairly."

Momo and others calmed him down before Izuku could have a panic attack after decking Bakugo.

People could feel the pent up negative emotions exuding out of Izuku.

Touya shouted at Bakugo, "Listen brat if you bully him or any other people again, I'll personally come to U.A., expel you, and then kill you. Understand?". Bakugo nods.

Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Rei tried to calm Touya down.

Tenko was infuriated, seeing how much bullying his brother had to go through. He decided to destroy Aldera Junior High School.

No one expected for such a sweet boy to suffer so much. Most of them despised Bakugo now.

Midoriya turns around with anger, but soon gets scared and starts whimpering as Bakugo creates some mini-explosions.

Bakugo looked down, Kirishima hesitantly comforted him.

Midoriya walks out of his school, head lowered down with sadness and anger, and starts to think, 'That idiot, you can't go around and tell people to kill themselves. What if I really jumped? What would he do then?'.

Izuku sulks down, the atmosphere of the Auditorium turns more gloomy.

He stops, looks at the pond, and sees his book was being eaten by fishes. He thinks, 'My dreams have been turned into fish food, huh?', he then says angrily, "That's enough, give it back.", he then picks the book up and curses, "Dammit! Stupid Jerk!".

*THUD*

Everyone turned around to see that Hisashi had gone unconscious.

All see wide-eyed with disbelief, to see the most powerful supervillain had fainted after listening to his son curse.

"Oh no, it's the end of the world!" said Kaminari, mock horrified, trying to fix the mood.

Tiny Izuku runs to his mom, jumps with an All Might figurine, starts saying, "Mom hurry! Come on, mom. It's computer time!", Mom stops working and asks, "Already?".

The mood changes to a happy one, after seeing Tiny Izuku happy. They thought, 'Too much cuteness, my heart can't handle.'

"Midori, who gave you the permission to be so cute!?" exclaimed Pony.

Izuku turns atomic red hearing the compliments.

"Midoriya, your mom's ho-", a drooling Mineta was cut off by a glaring Izuku, releasing murderous intent, above him. He warned him coldly, which sent a cold shiver down everyone's spine, again, "Don't you dare continue it, if you will, I'll have to pluck your throat out. Understand, you little crap!?"

A whimpering Mineta answered, "Ye-yes s-s-sir.", Izuku sits back.

Izuku turned around and called Tenko, "Tenko, you despise perverts right?", Tenko nods, he continued pointing towards Mineta, "He is one of those."

Tenko started laughing maniacally and said, "I'll see what to do with him.", both smile creepily.

Mineta shivered in fear.

Midoriya's room can be seen filled with All Might posters.

All Might swelled with happiness seeing his successor admire him from such a young age.

Tiny Izuku says, "Faster, let's go!", rocking back and forth in his chair. His mom says, "Jeez, I think you have added ten thousand views to this one yourself, Izuku. I don't know why you like it. I think it's scary."

"My mother never lets me watch something filled with darkness.", stated Tokoyami.

Tokoyami's parents nod.

His friends stared at him with disbelief.

Older Midoriya narrated, "The video I loved was an old one. Disaster footage from a long time ago. But more, it was the debut of the greatest hero the world has ever seen."

"Nevermind.", said Tokoyami. Others snickered at Tokoyami.

In the video, a disaster place is seen, a man tells that a new hero has already saved more than a hundred people in ten minutes. A man can be seen coming from debris carrying over ten people on him. He starts laughing, tells, "Fear not citizens. Hope has arrived. Because I AM HERE."

Muscular and Overhaul groaned. Hisashi sighed, defeated.

"Oh, It's All Might's debut video. Even I used to watch it.", said Honenuki. Everyone remembered it and were happy that such a great hero debuted in such a style.

Endeavor scoffed.

Tiny Izuku can be seen getting more excited and being blown back by it. He stands up, exclaims, "He is the coolest in the universe. And once I get my quirk, I'm gonna be just like him." and impersonates All Might's laugh.

Hisashi was happy to see his son so happy, even though it was about All Might.

'You will be cooler than me, my son-I mean young Midoriya', thought All Might.

Others were happy to see his cheerful attitude.

Meanwhile, Mamadoriya is seen sharing his baby photos with other parents and they themselves were sharing their kids' baby photos especially Mamaroki, Bakumom, and girls' parents.

The screen shows the doctor's clinic. A doctor, sitting on his chair says, "Sorry kid, it's not gonna happen."

Izuku growled at seeing the doctor.

"That's not how you say it, his medical license should be revoked.", berated Recovery girl.

"Tenko put him on the hit list.", said Hisashi.

"Why Sensei?", asked Tenko.

"He almost destroyed my son's dreams.", stated Hisashi with venom in his voice.

"Sure Sensei.", said Tenko, smiling.

"You know that you can call me, Dad now, Tenko.", said Hisashi.

"I know, Se-Dad. It's hard to break old practices, right?", said Tenko.

"...Touche", said Hisashi.

Tiny Izuku becomes still, as white as paper, shocked, he drops the figurine.

People were sad to see him like this. Only silence was present.

Hisashi was devastated with guilt, Inko, and Tenko comforted him.

His mother speaks, "Oh dear, so you really think there's something wrong then. Most of the kindergarteners in his class are showing some kinds of signs."

Doctor asks, "My records say, you are a fourth-gen quirk user. What power do you and the boy's father have?"

His mother says with pity, looking at her son, "Nothing too special, I can float small objects towards me, and my husband breathes fire." while pulling the figurine and holding it.

"Yea, yea. Only breathing fire, heh? What about quirk stealing?", said Monoma sarcastically and is pinned down by Izuku.

He said, "He might have been a supervillain, but he is still my dad. He also said he wouldn't be a villain anymore. Though I still don't trust him, I believe that he can keep the promise. He might have stolen quirks, but he also gave them back. He may have reasons why he became a villain, so kindly shut your mouth. Do not bad mouth my dad or any other person because you can't live up to others expectations."

'Mental note: Never get on the bad side of Izuku Midoriya.', was everyone's thought.

The doctor continues, "Izuku should have manifested one of those or a combination of both. But after reviewing his X-ray, I don't think so." The doctor now explains that people with quirks have only one single joint in their pinky toes, he shows the X-ray and tells that Izuku belongs to 20% percent of the quirkless population.

"That is an age-old theory, it may be wrong now.", said Recovery Girl.

"What do you mean, Madame Shuzenji.", said Aoyama.

"I have met some people who have quirks even though they have two bones in their toes.", said Recovery Girl.

"I see, mademoiselle.", said Aoyama, others nodded.

People were angry again but at the doctor.

Hisashi spoke, but said the last word with venom in his voice, "Ah, my foolish friend. Exceptions are everywhere. Well, I and Izuku belonged to that category. Though I should thank him for healing me, partially."

"Where is he now, Dad?", asked Izuku.

"I'll tell you later. But, I don't know if he is working there or not", was Hisashi's answer.

It was raining outside. Midoriya's room with lights off, the same video playing again. Tiny Izuku speaks in a shaky voice, "See that mom, there's always a smile on his face, no matter how bad things get, even when things seem impossible he never gives up.", He turns, asks his mom with tears in his eyes, "Do you think.., I can be a hero too?". His mom tears up, walks to him, hugs, and speaks, "I'm sorry, Izuku. I wish things were different."

The audience started crying, seeing their cinnamon roll so distraught.

The girls got up and hugged Izuku to comfort him, who was crying, looking down.

He hugs back, without realizing so many girls hugging him.

The parents were happy to see each of their kids taking care of each other.

Mineta was about to say something but was taped, courtesy of Sero's tape.

The villains were sad seeing, such a cheerful person so distraught. Mamagiri is crying.

Older Midoriya says, "Mom, that's not what I wanted you to say. Couldn't you see, my world was crumbling. There was only one thing I wanted to hear."

Mamadoriya got up and hugged her son, apologizing for not trusting him. He says that he has forgiven her long back ago.

Teenage Midoriya is seen walking towards a tunnel, which had a sign 'watch your head' was present, "I made a decision that day. No matter what anyone else thinks, I have to believe in myself. And I'll keep smiling, just like him."

People cheered him and said that not to drop his dreams at what people say to him about it, while glare-killing Bakugo.

Izuku was happy.

Midoriya can be seen walking through the tunnel impersonating All Might's laugh, while Sludge can be seen rising through the manhole. He now looks back to see a huge Sludge villain forming. He starts getting scared and says, "A-a vi-villain."

Izuku started shaking after seeing the Sludge villain again but stopped trying to maintain his composure.

Everyone shouts, "Run Midoriya/ Midori/ Deku!", while Bakugo got enraged and yelled, "I'M GONNA FUCKING BLAST HIM IF HE HURTS DEKU!"

People thought, 'He might be changing, that's a good development.'

"Tenko, tomorrow, first raze down Aldera Junior High School, then hunt this sludge down, no matter what.",said Hisashi.

"Yes Sensei, I'll crumble him to show him how much my bro had to suffer!", said Tenko.

People were surprised now at Tenko being protective of Izuku.

The villain speaks, "You'll make a perfect skin suit for me to hide in, kid."

As Midoriya starts to run, the villain captures him and starts to go inside him through his mouth and nose. The villain tells him not to fight back so it will be easier for both.

"NO!", was everyone's collective shout, while pros were thinking dejectedly that they couldn't help him in such a situation.

Midoriya is struggling to free himself and thinks, 'I can't.. Breathe.'

The villain says he can't do anything because he's fluid and also tells that he is his hero.

Some people were angry at his statement, while mini-explosions can be heard.

Hisashi, Tenko, and Inko release murderous aura.

'Mental note: Never piss Midoriyas.', is audience thoughts.

Midoriya starts getting weaker, he thinks, 'I think I'm dying. No this can't be the end. Somebody help.'

'I should have been there faster. I'm pathetic.' All Might berated himself.

A blue streak appears, manhole cover flies. All Might comes out of the sewer and says, "Have no fear. You are safe. Now that I AM HERE that is."

The audience was happy to see that All Might saved Izuku.

The villain tries to attack him but he dodges. He slides front, cocks his hand back into a fist. He uses his special move, "TEXAS SSMMAAASSSHHH!"

Present Mic got up and shouted, "YYEEAAAHHHH!!, ALL MIGHT IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!"

Aizawa cocoons Present Mic and grumbled, "Don't shout Idiot."

The wind pressure is so strong that the villain gets scattered away. Midoriya is finally free. He slowly opens his eyes, sees All Might, thinks, 'Is that All Might?', before he blacks out.

Hisashi thanked All Might. Shocked others.

All Might continuously taps Midoriya's cheeks to wake him up, says, "Hey, Wake up, hey.", stops as he wakes up, "Thought we lost you there."

"Nevermind.", said Hisashi, others laughed.

A lot of thuds can be heard. When people turned back, they saw All Might getting thrashed by Recovery girl and Gran Torino.

Recovery Girl yelled, "That's not how you wake up someone."

Midoriya freaks out, screams, and goes back. Seeing this, All Might says, "Well, it looks like you are moving around alright. Sorry about that back there. I didn't mean you to get caught up in my justice-ing."

'Is that even a word?' was most of the people's thoughts.

"Usually, I pay attention to keep the bystanders safe, but it turns out that this city's sewer system is pretty difficult to navigate." and he laughs, "Any way you were a big help. Thank you. I've captured the evil-doer." and shows the villain contained in two bottles.

Momo asked, shocked, "Did you catch a villain in a bottle!?"

All Might replied, "Heroes should be resourceful when they are hero-ing."

Most of them facepalm, hearing All Might's answer.

Hisashi chuckled at All Might.

Midoriya, excited, starts thinking, 'The most amazing hero in the entire world. All Might. The real thing, in flesh, standing right in front of me. He looks so much cooler in person.'

Kinoko teased, "Fanboying again, Broccoli head."

He got embarrassed and started blushing.

Midoriya checks for his notebook to get an autograph. He finds his book and sees that it has already been signed, gets shocked. He starts rapidly bowing down and says excitedly, "Thank you so much. This will be an heirloom passed down to generations to come."

Hearing this, most of them start laughing, even himself as it sounded silly.

Izuku thought that he now had such good people now around him, who can be considered as his friends, family and well-wishers.

Hisashi facepalmed but couldn't help but smile at his son's antics.

All Might says that he has to give the villain to the police, so he prepares to leave. Midoriya asks that, was he leaving already, to which he replies that heroes are constantly fighting villains and time. Midoriya starts thinking, 'He can't leave already, I've so much to ask.' All might exits.

Shoji, Fukidashi, Shoda, and Sato asked realizing, "He didn't, did he?"

All Might replied laughing, "Yes, yes he did."

Others confusedly asked, "Did what?"

Izuku replied embarrassed, "You'll see.", Momo just facepalmed since she knew what had happened.

All Might feels some extra weight on his legs, he turns back to see Midoriya clinging on to his legs. He starts shaking his leg and says, "Hey, what are you doing? I love my fans, but this is too much."

They again start laughing after seeing Midorya's 'Extreme Fanboying'.

Hisashi fell down, and shouted, "Izuku, NOOOO!"

Midoriya replies, "No way, we are flying. If I let go now, I'll die." All Might says that it's a good point and asks Midoriya to close his mouth and eyes. All might cough and a drop of blood comes out of his mouth, he thinks, 'Shit!'.

Edgeshot, worried, asked, "All Might, are you ok?"

All Might, holding his grave injury, replied, "You'll see soon."

All Might lands on a tall building. Midoriya can be seen shaking, with his mouth dry and eyes lifeless. He says, "My whole life just flashed before my eyes."

Kodai and Yanagi said, "You look so dead, Midori."

He said sarcastically, "Yea, I thought that I died and became a ghost for a second."

Some snort at his reply.

All Might says to bang on the door, so they'll let him get down, and that he has to leave. Midoriya gets up and says, "Wait not yet, just one second." and he starts to think about his tough times.

People again feel sad at seeing his bad memories.

He clenches his fist, and asks embarrassed, "is it possible to become a hero even without a quirk? Could I hope to be someone like you?"

Older Midoriya narrates, "Meeting All Might was a dream come true. And I didn't realize at that time that a chance meeting would change the course of my future."

"Not a cliffhanger!" shouted Toru, Mina, Ojiro, Rin, and Shinso.

The ending song starts.

Midoirya's hero costume design can be seen in his book.

"That almost resembles All Might's costume.", said Kaminari.

Shoto now wrote another point in his Conspiracy Theory Book.

Different parts of All Might are shown. A bright star can be seen in the night sky. Then Midoriya can be seen running towards it. Then tiny Izuku can be seen in different poses holding an All Might figurine. Midoriya can be still seen running, as the sky changes from night to early morning, the star still shining. A tiny Izuku and teenage Midoriya can be seen crying.

Then footsteps are seen on a path near a beach.

"Is that Dagobah Beach?", asked Bondo.

"Yea, it is.", replied Projector.

Ending song ends.

The screen goes out.

"A good song again!" exclaimed Kyoka and asked which song it was.

The projector replied, "Song name is 'Heroes'."

He asked, "Are you ready for the next episode?"

A "YEEAAHHH!" was heard from the crowd.

"But before that let's go and have breakfast at the cafeteria.", said Lunch Rush.

They leave the auditorium and go to the cafeteria.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.2K 18
One day, Izuku finds out he's going to a reformative boarding school. Is he happy about this? No. He's not. Does he think he's going to get anything...
683 48 30
After Katsuki helps Izuku get a job at the discount store he works at, Izuku soon has to face the crush he's been harboring for his childhood friend...
29.4K 691 19
After Highschool Todoroki and Kirishima get together no one expected it, no one shipped it but the couple loved each other so much they had a daughte...
72.8K 1.6K 17
Class 1A decided to throw a party in the dorm, and Kaminari snuck some alcohol into the punch bowl. One thing led to another, Izuku and Katsuki in th...