My Destined Alpha Mate

By KaseyG94

I was walking down the hallway when all of the Sudden I feel a hand grab me and pull me into a janitors close... More

-New school -
Rogues
Tree House
Second first day
Thoughts
Dinner
Sleepless nights
School drama
Rejection
Regret
Weak
Pain
First day back
Beginning of trouble pt1
Hurtful words
Truth
Healing selleste
Bloody tears
Old friends
Old pain
Awkward dinner
chosen one
Disaster
Disaster part 2
Disater part 3
Royal duties
Royal duties part 2
Second chances
Forgivness
Carpool
Night talks
Part title
Pool day
Pool day Pt.2
Dress shopping
Perfect dress
trip to the Castle
Night Before Ball
No control
Royal ball
Missing
Day 1
1 week
Goodbye
Free
6 Weeks
2 months
49
50
Rescue
52
Saving Freya
Pain.
Coma
Destined mate .
57
58
Welcome back.
60
Shopping
Home
Home pt2
Beach house
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Coronation day
Coronation day pt.2
76
77
Authors Note .
The end .
Coming soon .....

Trouble part 2

85.9K 2.2K 219
By KaseyG94

Souline's POV

I quickly picked up that fancy rag / napkin they always give out at the fancy restaurants and hid my face behind it and looked down .

I saw Ares and Elijah quickly get up and come towards me. But the smell of blood just kept getting stronger .

Usually I would have been able to hide the fact that I could smell blood but with me being weaker then usual it's hard for me to control this ,And the blood smells so good .

"Are you ok , or do we need to leave " asked Ares quietly as he came and kneeled beside me .

" it's very strong Ares , and there's a lot too . Too much for it too be an accident " I told him quietly

I saw him look up at our siblings mind linking them but I was too busy trying to not go crazy from the smell of blood to pay attention to what they were saying .

" what is wrong with her " asked Jaxon

" don't worry about it " growled out Ares

I closed my eyes as i could smell more causing the smell to be stronger , i could feel myself start to shake and I knew I was soon going to loose control .

I couldn't hold it anymore I covered my mouth and nose with the napkin as I quickly got up causing the chair to fall back with a loud noise . I ran outside as I felt like I was about to loose control .

I walked to the side of the building toward my car when I saw a body in the alleyway bleeding out .

It was the waitress that we had first , bleeding in the alleyway . I slowly walked towards the body while making sure my nose and mouth were still covered . I bent down to check her pulse and I felt nothing .

I sighed , someone had done this to her and just left her here and from the looks of it she had gotten stabbed multiple times .

I stood up fast as I felt someone coming up behind me . But I was too late they already had me by my neck on the wall .

" We've been looking for your everywhere souline , but we found you and your not getting away this time " he said with a look of lust

" let me go Derek , my family is in there " I told him as best I could with him choking me .

" ahh beautiful Souline , i see your mate hasn't marked you yet , which means I could still have you for myself , the strong pups we could have " he said with lust in his voice as his face was in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent .

" I- Im not having your p-pups , your delusional " I told him as I was starting to loose conscious from the lack of air .

He punched me hard on the face as soon as I said that and squeezed harder .

" yes you will souline , and we will be powerful and rule both kingdoms together , But first we have to stop the prophecy " He said mumbling the last part so quiet I almost didn't hear him .

The last thing I saw before I passed out was my mate coming towards me and feeling the sparks I got from him touching me .

———————-

Jaxons POV

Spending the whole day with her had driven me and my wolf crazy , all I wanted was for her to be in my arms and make her smile .

But I could see the pain in her eyes even though she would smile , I could tell it was forced . And I felt even more bad because I know it's my fault that she is feeling like this .

I tried staying away from her but the mate bond made that impossible, I had not slept right ever since that night I had rejected her . But i did this for her , so that she would be safe and so that everyone else would also be safe .

I tried telling her but then her brother Interrupted us , i just don't know how much longer I would be able to stay away from her . Smelling her intoxicating scent and then seeing  how gorgeous she was , she's so sweet but can be mean to the ones that are rude to her .

She would make the perfect luna queen she was practically born to rule and I could see that in the way that she carried herself and treated others .

I sighed , knowing I would have to wait a while longer . The day that I rejected her I went home after what happened in her car due to my beta mind linking me and telling me he had found another death threat .

Flash back

"What did you find " i asked him

" it was another threat , and we also found a dead body next to it . It belonged to us Jaxon " said my beta

I sighed as I opened the letter .

" dear alpha king ,

I heard you found your mate and not only do u now have your mate but u also have what we've been looking for . And we will soon come for it .
But for now reject your mate or your sisters will die . Im always watching them , so remember that when you think about getting close to your mate .

P.s we are also watching  your mate so as soon as we see something sneaky she will also go .

                                                            - D.M

End of flash back

I sighed as I remember that , I've been looking for the son of a bitch threatening my family and my mate , so that  i could finally be with her . But I have no idea who -D.M could possibly be And I need to figure it out soon or I will loose her . I can already tell she's weaker from the rejection , as she doesn't act the same and u could see how physically and mentally tired she is .

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I saw her hide her face behind the rag .

" what is wrong with her " I asked Ares who was now kneeling beside her .

" don't worry about it " growled out Ares

As I was about to say something my beautiful Souline stood up knocking the chair over and ran out the restaurant door .

I was about to run after her when I was pulled into Ares by the collar of my shirt .

" you stay away from her , I don't know what it is that you want with her , But souline is not what you are looking for , people like you are not good for her . Now back off or else your going to regret it "  he gritted out

I pushed him off of me as my brothers stood in front of me .

" or else what pup , stay in your place . Remember who the fuck your talking to " I growled out

I was surprised to not see him submit , which made my curiosity for this family grow .

I ignored him and walked out to look for my mate what I saw made my blood boil . I started to shift  making me have my claws out and have fur starting to come out of my body .

I saw someone grabbing my mate by the neck and inhaling her , as I went to her the person disappeared out of nowhere but not before hearing him mumble about some prophecy and him saying that he would be back for her soon .

I looked around confused but soon I was running towards her as I heard her whimper as she was falling .  I quickly caught her and started carrying her towards her car as everyone else came out running from the restaurant .

" what did you fucking do to her " growled out Ares

Which for some reason didn't want me near his sister .

" I didn't do anything to her Ares , I found her like this some dude had her by her beck choking her as he was saying stuff to her . " i spat out angrily

He went to take her out of my arms but I pulled her closer and growled at him .

" don't touch her " I spat at him

" what do you mean don't touch her , she's my sister and needs help . We need to take her home " he spat back at me

" ok Ares just ... let him take her back home we need to go to mom and dad . " said Selleste with panic

" whatever " he mumbled out angrily

I soon got in her car with her on my lap as we all rushed to her house .

———————-

Now we know why he rejected soul , will she understand him though ? And will she take him back after causing her so much pain .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 2.8K 28
I panted hard, when Daniel wispered into my ear: "We should call you Snow white." I barely manged to answer him in my pleasure filled state. "Why's t...
153K 4.8K 35
"A soulmate." He starts, his voice bounces off the wall of the empty room. "There is nothing more beautiful in the world than them, for they are the...
1.1M 29.4K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
1.6K 93 17
This is a world where power and dominance stand above anything and everything else. This is a world where you don't want to run around in the dark. ...