Never Without You {COMPLETED}...

By Luv_Kitten

DIS IS MA FIRST BOOK, PLWEASE NO HATE ;-; Sky and Ty like each other but will they have the courage to tell e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Not A Chapter, Just an Update
Chapter 3
Okay...so......
Top 'O' Da Morning Love!
Chapter 5 : Boom........Goodbye.......
Chapter 6: Spiders
Chapter 7: Jason
Trees
Chapter 9: Home Sweet Forest
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
Not A Chapter... ITS DA Q&A
Chapter 13 : Setshley Merome
A/N
Chapter 15: Jinuniverse
Chapter 16: I'm So Sorry, but, DEATH
Chapter 17: Da Faqk?
Chapter 18: FILLA'S
Chapter 19: FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 4

102 4 5
By Luv_Kitten

Sorry for the short chapter, was at school!
---Ty's POV---
As Sky crept to the bathroom to wash off his face, I tiptoed back into the kitchen and got another bottle of whipped cream (I guess they like whipped cream!Hahaha....No?Okay.😐) and a bottle full of hot water. I ran into Jin's room and to my advantage his hand was out completely straight. I placed his hand in the hot water and waited for science to happen. Eventually he peed the bed! I took the hot water away from his hand and sprayed whipped cream all over him, making sure to get his mouth. I gathered up all of supplies and ran out of the room. I put everything back where it was, and was about to go back to bed but I was really had to take a crap. The bathroom light was off, so I assumed that nobody was in there. I opened the door and clicked on the light, there was Sky taking a pee, he spun around, I screamed and ran out, flicking the light off as I ran. I dove into my room and hid in my closet, closing the door inside of my closet.
'Oh my god, I just walked in on Sky peeing!!!'I was rocking back and forth on my closet floor.
'But it was so big....WHAT THE HELL!!!! Why was I thinking that!!!'
'I guess I do have a crush on Sky!?!'
All of the sudden the lights flicked on. I sat like a statue, completely silent and didn't move.
"Ty?"Sky called.
From the crack in the closet door, I could see him look under my bed, behind my door and under my blankets, I saw him pick my security blanket and smile.
'Sh*t! I forgot to move it!'I stomped my foot.
Sky looked in my direction and opened the closet door.There I was, curled up as a ball on my floor.
"Hey Ty!"He said smiling.
"Heyyyyyyyyyyy Sky." I said standing up.
" That never happened?" I asked.
"Yeah........."He said blushing.
He walked out of the room and I curled back into bed and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 154 33
Ty lives his life wishing to be someone else. Sky needs to make Ty believe he's special. Can he do it? Just PG for a bit of swearing! Also thanks to...
9.5K 198 34
☆ ALMOST ENTIRELY FLUFF ☆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ☆ Things I WILL NOT do: ☆ -smut -lemon/lime -su!c!de or sh topics -forced -a...
437K 9.3K 44
Just my Skylox story. I dunno... Read plz?
6.4K 189 28
So I just watched "Hey My Friend" by FrediSaalAnimation (which is awesome! Go and watch it now!!!). And was inspired to write this. So enjoy!