Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

By HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

35

827 11 1
By HisKoala2003

-April 7th 1996-

At Monica and Rachel's apartment.Carol and Susan are dropping off Ben.

Monica:So your first whole weekend without Ben what're you guys gonna do?.

Carol:Uh we're going down to Colonial Williamsburg.

Susan:Yeah a woman I went to college with just became the first female blacksmith down there.

Ross:Well ya know they're a little behind the times in Colonial Williamsburg.

Carol:Think I better go before mommy starts weeping.

Ross:Bye mommy.

Carol,Susan:We love you.Bye.

Ross:Have a good time.

The women leave.

Ross:Ok Ben.

Monica:Ross.

Rose:Yeah.

Monica:Look.

We look at Joey in the kitchen with a cigar in his mouth looking at his reflection in a spatul.

Elizabeth:Joey do you know we can see you from here?.

Joey:How come Richard looks so much cooler with one of these than me?.

Ross:Well for starters you may want to light it and lose the spatula.

Monica:You know what I think it's cute you trying to be more like Richard.

We all walk over to Joey after Ross puts Ben down in his playpen.

Joey:Not like him per-se just not un-like him.

Chandler enters with his hair full of mousse and a moustache.

Ross:Look it's the artist formerly known as Chandler.

Chandler:Just trying something here ya know.

Monica:So Joey why didn't you grow a moustache?.

Joey:Oh we flipped for it.I got the cigar,he got the moustache.Figured if we both grew it we'd look like dorks.

Ross:Yeah you really sidestepped that land mine.

Chandler:Hey listen we've gotta go I promised Richard we'd meet him downstairs.

Monica:You're meeting Richard?.

Joey:Yeah we're going to a Ranger game.

Chandler:Yeah didn't he tell ya?.

Monica:Well he told me he was going out with the guys I just didn't know that you were the guys.

Chandler:You hear that?.We're the guys.

Joey:We're the guys.

Monica:With that moustache doesn't Chandler remind you of Aunt Sylvia?.

Ross:Thank you.

The boys smile and nod and after a few minutes they leave and after saying our goodbyes I get a yogurt from the fridge and begin eating it.

Elizabeth:"Blushing".I think the moustache suits Chandler.

Monica just looks and stares at me and then she smirks.

Monica:Oh really?.What are your other thoughts?.

Elizabeth:"Blushing".W-what?...Well if he got a hat he could be a cowboy."Shrugs".

Monica:Oh honey you got it bad.

I raise my eyebrow at Monica.

Ross:"Childishly".Its all over your face!.Your blushing!.

Monica:You were also practically drooling over him.

Elizabeth:W-was not!.

Monica,Ross:Were too!.

Elizabeth:Ugh fine.

I finish my yogurt and I throw it out and put the spoon in the sink and I turn around and Monica is smirking at me.

Monica:So how long?.

Elizabeth:How long what?.

Monica:Have you liked him.

Elizabeth:Uh...Um...Probably about 10 months....

Ross:Wow you kept this for that long?.

I nod and bite my lip.

Elizabeth:Please,please,please don't say a word to anyone.

Monica,Ross:We won't.

*****************************************
-May 16th 1996-

A month later all of us except Monica are all at Central Perk waiting for a cyberchick Chandler has been seeing to arrive.

Chandler:Where is she,Where is she?."Grabs Rachel".Oh hey I have a question where is she?.

Rachel:Chandler relax Chandler she'll be here.

Chandler:"Noticing a woman walking in".Oh,oh,oh that's her.

Ross:"Seeing woman".Yeah cause life's just that kind.

Phoebe:Chandler you gotta stop staring at the door.It's like a watched pot you know if you keep looking at it then the door is to never gonna boil.I think what you have to do is try not to...

That's when Janice Chandler's ex girlfriend walks in.

Chandler:Oh my God!.

Janice:Oh.....My.....God.

Chandler rushes over and kisses Janice and my heart breaks as we all say.

Everyone:Oh.....My.....God.

I sneak out the back door to go outside behind Central Perk and I begin to cry as Gunther walks up to me and hugs me.

Gunther:H-hey what's wrong?.

Elizabeth:Chandler...I-I was so late to tell him I liked him...Now he is with another girl...Gunther I think I've fallen in love with him and...And now it's to late to even tell him."Cries".

Gunther pulls me in for a long hug.Gunther and I have formed a bond over the time we have known eachother and we have become such great friends.And when we need it we are always there for eachother thru failed dates,Bad dates and even to rant.

*****************************************

-September 20th 1996-

It has been about 4 months since Chandler and Janice had gotten back together.At the moment I am at Central Perk with Rachel and Phoebe and Rachel has just told us about a fantasy Ross has.

Phoebe:Yeah oh Princess Leia and the gold bikini every guy our age loved that.

Rachel:Really!.

Phoebe:Um,um.It's huge.Yeah that's the momeny when,when you know she stopped being a princess and became like a woman you know.

Rachel:Did you ever do the,the Leia thing?.

Phoebe:Oh yeah um.Oh!.

Rachel:Really!.That,that great huh?.

Phoebe:No it's just that I got this new pager and I have it on vibrate.See ya!.

Ross is entering with Monica following him.

Ross:Hey!.

Elizabeth:Hi you guys.

Ross:Look who I found standing outside of the Szechwan Dragon staring at a parking meter.

Rachel:Mon.Hi.

Monica:Hi.

Rachel:Why aren't you at work?.

Monica:Oh they,they sent me home.

Rachel:Why?.

Monica:Because I don't work at the Szechwan Dragon.

Ross:Okay.

Rachel:You really,really need to get some sleep honey.

Monica:I know I do.

Ross:"To Rachel".Hi.

Rachel:Hi.

Ross:Guess what?.

Rachel:What?.

Ross:They published my paper.

Rachel:Oh really let me see,let me see.

Phoebe:Rach look!."Holds two buns up to her ears to make her hair look like the Princess Leia".Oh hi.Where is my strong Ross Skywalker to come rescue me.

Ross stands up horrified at Phoebe.

Phoebe:There he is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747 23 9
Kat Bing hasn't talked to her half-brother Chandler in four years. She knows it's her fault. She ran off and got married to a guy she KNEW Chandler w...
1.6K 27 8
this is the story of a girl who runs away from the only home she ever knew and finds comfort with an old friend. what she doesn't know is that she wi...
4K 62 19
Alessia Glen and her best friend Scarlet Nix move into an apartment that happens to be right beside Chandler Bing and Joey Tribbiani. Scarlet and Ch...
120K 3.9K 54
lizzie geller was grossly in love with her older sister's best friend rachel green in high school. seeing her in a wedding dress in their hang out sp...