Kenma Kozume x Reader Lemon O...

By kiidneystones

Made this for a friend, if ya like , ya like, if ya don't, ya don't it is what it is. MATURE CONTENT: Sexua... More

Please read

Meow~

4.2K 68 97
By kiidneystones

*Cough* I am the Author, Yo, I will say it again this has mature content in it. You are an adult in this one, It's very stupid and cringe so there's that. Hope ya like, ciao.

If you want a male version or a they version just comment here. Or requests if you want. I might add more Kenma oneshots or jut turn this into a Haikyuu lemon book, who knows, I don't.

Kind of OOC, it's also a kinky Kenma oneshot.

~

"I hate you."

"Aw boohoo~ come out come out!!" You clapped your hands as you waited for your boyfriend to come out of the bathroom. He had lost a bet and had to wear a maid suit and cat ears for the rest of the night.

"....Do you promise not to take a picture."

"I promise~" Of course you're going to keep your promise, but he never said a video. You quickly turned on the camera on your phone and hid it so that you could videotape your sexy boyfriend. You heard the door open and he slowly crept out. " This is embarrassing." He sighed.

"How so? We are the only ones here~" You purred and ran your hand up his skirt grabbing his balls." Ball twist!!"

"NO!"  He barked and yanked your hand away, blushing madly." don't touch my nuts!"  You giggled, if you had a tail it'd be wagging." Gotta say you're hot Kenny~" You chomped your teeth in his face and booped his nose with your tongue. " I won't touch your balls then."

"You're so weird."

"I know!"

You gave a toothy grin and pinched his inner thigh." Stop being so touchy." He grabbed your forearms, forcing you to stop. You pouted." I can't help it you're so adorable."

" I feel so violated." He sighed, closing his eyes.

"Hey..." You said in a soft voice, he opened his eyes to look at you." Grab my boob so it's fair!!" He furrowed his eyebrows." What? That's the stupidest thing I've heard."

" If you violate me back, then it would be even." You smiled and his eyes darkened." Oh I'll violate you alright." You screamed in shock as he threw you over his shoulder." Where are we going~"

" I think you know. I'm going to get back at you for making me wear this."

You scoffed." You just want a reason to take if off."

" True but I also want to punish you for coming up with this idea."

You slapped his butt and he yelped, losing his grip on you. As he tried to get his balance back while also trying to catch you he fell over on top of you." Ooo~ ansy are we~" You raised a brow and he grabbed you neck squeezing a little. You smiled, a strained giggle came from your lips." Shut your mouth."

Wrapping your small hand around his decently big one. " Kitty's got claws~" You gasped out and he let go of your throat. He stood up with a pouty look and grabbed your ankle dragging you to the bedroom."Hey now!" You laughed as he opened your guys bedroom door and picked you up.

Throwing you on the bed he went to the closet grabbing rope and a blindfold." For me or for you?" You asked, knowing the answer immediately when he gave you a side look over his shoulder.

He walked over to you ripping off your shirt and bra." This is more than violation this is sexual assault." You joked  as he crawled on top of you tying your hands to the bed frame and placing the blind fold over your face. When it came to angry sex or revenge sex he was always angry. It turned you on when he ignored you and did whatever he wanted.

You felt him get off the bed." You better not leave me here." You joked." I wouldn't, I'm having so much fun already." You could hear the smirk on his face and you shivered at his husky voice." Oh yeah?" You heard a flick, and assumed he turned the lights off." I'm going to fuck you til you can't walk." He growled,and you felt him crawling to you.

You smiled as he stopped your legs from rubbing together." All wet already?"

"You know it- Aaaah~ Kenma~" You moaned as he aggressively rubbed against you through your pants. You felt him get closer, his breath huffing on your skin. He grazed his lips over yours." Let's have some fun, yes?"

He smashed his lips onto yours rubbing his hands up your body and going to fondle your breasts. You tried to get your hands to move to place around him but the restraints kept you from doing that. he bit your lip lightly." Don't your you'll be sorry."

You gripped the restraints rubbing your legs together again, getting horny with every breath. He shoved his knee in between his legs, growling at you. He might be introverted and quiet normally, but he was very aggressive and dominant in bed.

He laid sloppy kisses on your neck, finding your sweet spot and aggressively attacking it. You moaned loudly." You like that~" He purred as he gently ran a finger up your thigh making you shiver.

You jerked your leg trying to escape his finger that was beginning to tickle your thigh."Hey." He began to peel off your pants as you felt the skirt on his maid outfit rub against your inner thigh.

You whined from it tickling so much and he smirked."Tsk." You heard him grumble and tossed your underwear and pants to the side. He licked his lips, you looked like a full meal right now.

He rubbed his finger against your wet folds as he made his way to play with your clit. You panted, moaning and whining as he began to rub slower but harsher.

He hummed some random melody as he ran his other hand over your lips and jaw, marveling your features. Unsuspectedly he shoved a finger into your wet cunt, making you shout loudly.

"Kenma~" You whined and he put another one in, going teasingly slow. "Ngh, go faster~" You whined, and he grabbed your jaw, his face inches away from yours."Stop whining."

You pouted as he stuck another finger in, you bucked your hips up at him and he forced your hips back down. He began to go faster, watching your face and how you tried to escape the bonds that held you tight.

You knew it was gonna leave some red marks but you didn't care, you wanted Kenma right now and he wouldn't give allow it. He then started to pound into you with his fingers, making you moan loudly at the pleasure. He wanted you to cum, that was his goal.

He loved to fuck you when you were sensitive, the noises you made and the drool that would slowly pool down the side of your face was lovely.He ran his hand down your body, stopping to play with your perked breasts and hard nipples.

Pinching and squeezing your nipples as he made you reached your climax.  Clutching the bed frame you cummed all over his fingers. He licked his fingers clean as he took off his boxers. Staring at you as you panted, coming down from your high.

But he didn't let you rest as he placed his member against your cunt, rubbing lightly. Moaning at his actions as he slowly pushed his way in. Both of your groaning as he pushed his way into you. You wanted to scratch up his back, ride him like a horse(hehe) but you couldn't.

He then pulled out and slammed into you, your high pitched moan echoing throughout his house.  He groaned along with you, making you even more turned on if that was possible.

"You feel so good~" He moaned, the slapping of skin almost making it impossible to hear him.  You didn't reply, considering it'd be quite hard to. Your boobs feel into a rhythmic beat with his thrusts and your toes curled everytime his husky voice called out your name.

The familiar knot in your stomach bubbled up."K-kenma, I'm gonna cum!" You cried as his thrusts got faster, rougher, and sloppier." Me too darling." He grunted as you felt his cock twitch inside you. Gasping and letting out a delightful scream you released on his big boy, as he released inside your baby maker.

You were on birth control but even so you cursed, you didn't want a child just yet. You heard him sigh and felt the maid outfit rub against your leg.

"Oh, still wearing it aye?"

"I gotta say it's comfortable. I might wear it more often." He shoved the cum that dripped out of your cunt back in, shoing his finger in your mouth. You licked it clean and he undid your bonds and took off your blindfold.

"You're free my lovely." He mocked, knowing how much it pissed you off you were restrained and couldn't feel up his nice body as he fucked you. You rolled your eyes as you pecked his lips, im pulling you closer. Deepening the kiss by tilting his head you could feel the passion and love from him.

"Let's clean up." You proposed and he grunted." No, I want to sleep." He flopped on his side of the bed and snuggled into the covers and you got up, cleaning up the mess as best as you could today.

You then threw on a pair of black laced bra and underwear. Kenma had bought it for you on your birthday and it was your favorite pair so far.  You sighed, crawling into bed and snuggled against Kenma's back. His calm breathing making it seem as if he was asleep but he turned.

Wrapping his arms around you he kissed your lips, your jaw, then your nose." Goodnight, my lovely."

"Goodnight, my kitten." You smiled as he snorted, as your ran a hand over the soft fabric of the maid dress. There was no cum on it, how he managed to achieve you and the fact he's not stinky ogf sweat made you wonder. Had he worn a maid suit before, or is he a drag queen in disguise with many love affairs.

You rolled your eyes, that was the most dumbest thought that's ever crossed your mind during sex.  You closed your eyes, snuggling further into him and fell asleep.

~Bonus: Phone :D

"Hey, wake up." Kenma whispered in your ear as you grumbled complaints. You swatted his hand away and he shoved a bright light over your face." You recorded everything that happened last night?" He asked.

Your eyes burst open, now you were fully awake." That wasn't my intent, I just wanted to get you in the maid suit."

"You promised." He whined and you waved a finger in his face." No no no, I promised not to take a PICTURE." You stated and he bit your finger." Ow!" You cried and kissed your finger." Your big meanie."

"I'm not the meanie here." He patted your stomach, turning away with your phone." I'm deleting the video and not wearing the maid dress again." He stomped and you whined."Nooo, please I won't do it again~"

You ignored you and you shoved your head into your pillow. He deleted th video and turned around to your sulking figure. He climbed on top of your, crushing you. He might seem small compared to other boys but he was very muscular and that added weight.

"get off." You wiggled and he laughed at you." I love you~" He cooed in your ear, placing a light kiss behind your ear.

"Hmph, I love you too." You looked at him with puppy dog eyes." Will you please continue to wear the maid suit?"

He pretended to think." Alright, but only for you, okay?" He rubbed your hair affectionately and your mood brightened.

"Yaayyy!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
70.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...