Meow~

*Cough* I am the Author, Yo, I will say it again this has mature content in it. You are an adult in this one, It's very stupid and cringe so there's that. Hope ya like, ciao.

If you want a male version or a they version just comment here. Or requests if you want. I might add more Kenma oneshots or jut turn this into a Haikyuu lemon book, who knows, I don't.

Kind of OOC, it's also a kinky Kenma oneshot.

~

"I hate you."

"Aw boohoo~ come out come out!!" You clapped your hands as you waited for your boyfriend to come out of the bathroom. He had lost a bet and had to wear a maid suit and cat ears for the rest of the night.

"....Do you promise not to take a picture."

"I promise~" Of course you're going to keep your promise, but he never said a video. You quickly turned on the camera on your phone and hid it so that you could videotape your sexy boyfriend. You heard the door open and he slowly crept out. " This is embarrassing." He sighed.

"How so? We are the only ones here~" You purred and ran your hand up his skirt grabbing his balls." Ball twist!!"

"NO!"  He barked and yanked your hand away, blushing madly." don't touch my nuts!"  You giggled, if you had a tail it'd be wagging." Gotta say you're hot Kenny~" You chomped your teeth in his face and booped his nose with your tongue. " I won't touch your balls then."

"You're so weird."

"I know!"

You gave a toothy grin and pinched his inner thigh." Stop being so touchy." He grabbed your forearms, forcing you to stop. You pouted." I can't help it you're so adorable."

" I feel so violated." He sighed, closing his eyes.

"Hey..." You said in a soft voice, he opened his eyes to look at you." Grab my boob so it's fair!!" He furrowed his eyebrows." What? That's the stupidest thing I've heard."

" If you violate me back, then it would be even." You smiled and his eyes darkened." Oh I'll violate you alright." You screamed in shock as he threw you over his shoulder." Where are we going~"

" I think you know. I'm going to get back at you for making me wear this."

You scoffed." You just want a reason to take if off."