Heartbreak Roommate

By kristentaylor16

After being cheated on by her fiancé, the last thing Lydia wants to do is room with her brother and his 2 roo... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Part 2
Chapter One (Part 2)
Chapter Two (Part 2)
Chapter Three (Part 2)
Chapter Four (Part 2)
Chapter Five (Part 2)
Chapter Six (Part 2)
Chapter Seven (Part 2)
Chapter Eight (Part 2)
Chapter Nine (Part 2)
Chapter Ten (Part 2)
Chapter Eleven (Part 2)
Chapter Twelve (Part 2)
Chapter Thirteen (Part 2)
Chapter Fourteen (Part 2)
Chapter Fifteen (Part 2)
Chapter Sixteen (Part 2)
Chapter Seventeen (Part 2)
Chapter Eighteen (Part 2)
Chapter Nineteen (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty-One (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty-Two (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty-Three (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty-Four (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty-Five (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty-Six (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty-Nine (Part 2)
Chapter Thirty (Part 2)
Chapter Thirty-One (Part 2)
Chapter Thirty-Two (Part 2)
Chapter Thirty-Three (Part 2)
Chapter Thirty-Four (Part 2)
Epilogue
Resources

Chapter Twenty (Part 2)

18.8K 655 35
By kristentaylor16

*WARNING* Sexual Content:

"What was all that about?"

I just threw him a smile as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, having to go up on the tips of my toes in order to do so and connected my lips with his, the sensations still toe curling and shiver inducing.

He pulled back from me and as he did so, I completely forgot about Sofia's impromptu visit and everything other than the fact that I was there with Emmett and everything was perfect and completely right.

And then my phone rang.

I groaned but still put the device to my ear and wasn't surprised to find that it was my doctor calling to check up on my condition and I gave him the watered down version that wasn't so detailed.

"So how many episodes have you had since being out of the hospital?"

"Three."

"And what was happening during each of these occasions?

"Well, one I was just getting up from sitting down for a while so I figured vertigo played some part in that, and the other two were when I was just waking up and getting up to start the day."

"Hmm. Alright, your checkup is on Monday but as far as I can tell from the readings on your monitor your heart is functioning great and I don't see why you can't return to semi normal activities, like attending school and leaving the house. I wouldn't push it on any extreme workouts and you'll still need to wear your monitor just in case you have episode but I'm confident that we'll be able to get you on a good medication that will keep your heart working normally."

"Wow, great thank you. See you Monday, then."

"What was that about?"

"Well, let's just say that I have been cleared for regular activities again."

Emmett's eyebrows shot up into his hairline as a ghost of a smile flitted onto his face.

"So does that mean..." he trailed off as his hands came to rest on my hips in front of me.

"Oh, I think that means..." I trailed off playfully with him and snaked my hands around his neck. There was an unspoken intensity between us that crackled and sizzled with so much electricity that it almost hurt to not be touching him.

It was like a combination of seconds and hours until his lips finally reached mine. We had kissed plenty of times in the week, but this was something completely different. This was a promise of something more to come, and the build up of what was to come was totally and completely overwhelming and yet so perfectly raw and brazen.

His movements were languid, his touch feather soft upon my skin. We moved together as if we were one entity, combined in a swirling mass of lust, angst, and raging emotions that when mixed altogether created something completely beautiful and foreign, almost as if the first time we had been together had been two totally different people instead of the individuals merging into one whole being.

His lips fell upon my neck and I arched it to the side to give him better access. It was almost as if he had electrical powers, and everywhere he touched, sparks zinged out from his fingertips and shocked every single nerve ending in my body.

He played my body like an impossible guitar riff, each spot he touched a different note and strum. I knew he had done things like this to me before, but I had spent so long imagining that night and recreating it in my imagination that having the real thing again was almost surreal.

He almost stopped at the couch but I wasn't about to let this happen at the couch of all places. I guided him with my body as we never once broke our connection and we ended at the entrance of his bedroom.

He stopped us at the doorway and I knew he was asking silently in his own way if I was sure that I wanted to do this. I responded by pulling away from him and grasping his hand in mine and tugging him to the bed.

His responding smile was enough to light me back up inside and I returned to him to run my hands through his far too perfect hair and I happily mussed it up with my raking fingertips, the groan in the back of his throat proof enough that he was enjoying this just as much as I was, possibly more, though I wasn't sure that was possible.

My shirt left me in a flurry of movement and suddenly Emmett was standing there shirtless in front of me though I couldn't remember which of us had taken it off of him in the first place, but that didn't matter.

I stared at his perfect form in front of me, the muscles deeper and more cut since the last time I had seen him, but he also had more bruises and scars on that chiseled canvas, too, and that was proof of his hard work in his career.

I drank in the sight of him as I caught his stare and his smirk let me know that he realized I more than liked what I saw.

Our gazes deepened, as did the atmosphere around us. This wasn't just sex, this was love, and this was everything that the both of us had been craving since I'd moved in with him after my incident.

This was the culmination of months of deprivation and dreaming and wishing on shooting stars that we would somehow see each other again, at least that was how it was for me, but from what Sofia had seen, it was apparently the same for Emmett as well...

I bit my lip as he came closer to me and guided me down onto the bed, my head almost hanging off the edge as I was laying across it horizontally.

I didn't have to ask him what he was doing as he removed me of my pants and underwear. I sucked in a nervous breath as his eyes locked with mine just over the horizon of the bed and then he was there, taking me in and pleasuring me in all the ways that no other man had ever bothered to do for me before, and the sensations were unbelievable.

Starts shot across my vision as I laid there writhing underneath his expertise and all too soon there was a peak in the distance and I was sprinting towards it.

Panting and gasping for more, my hands laced into his hair and I took out the passion I felt on his poor hair. One last lingering second and then I was flying high over the bed and blissfully lingering about in the clouds.

Emmett pulled away with a satisfied smirk and disappeared into the bathroom for a few seconds and when he returned with a condom, I scooted up further on the bed and helped remove him of his pants.

Legs shaking and trembling for everything that they were worth, Emmett once again sank between my legs and inserted one finger, then two as my insides clenched around him in perfect, teasing agony.

My lip was being gnawed on viciously in my mouth and as I grew more and more impatient with him, he finally withdrew his hand from me and climbed on top of me, the feel of his weight above me so perfect and so normal.

This was how it was always supposed to be- the two of us together and nothing in between us except a condom, which he expertly rolled on himself as he gave me one more thoughtful look.

I responded by locking my legs around his waist and then he sunk deep within me, and I had never felt so completely filled.

My hands went to his neck, his back, anything to hold onto to ride out the waves of pleasure that kept coursing through my body.

My back arched of its own accord I couldn't stop the moan from escaping my mouth as he hit a particularly sensitive spot that made my eyesight blur for a moment.

In just a few moments I was climbing that mountain and before I knew it, I had reached its peak and was sailing down a steep cliff of desire as every nerve ending inside of me buzzed with energy and heat.

His lips traced patterns on my skin as he continued his pleasurable assault on my body and all too soon he came undone above me, shivers of lust wracking his body as he came down from the high that our passion induced.

He fell down onto the bed beside me and after I ran to the bathroom to clean myself up, we spent the rest of the night tangled up in each other's warm embrace to desperately try and stave off the harsh realities that the light of day would bring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 12.8K 31
"What makes you so sure that I hate you?" »»-----  -----«« Jade Montgomery didn't think the consequences of one lit...
812 78 9
Alyssa is book smart and clueless when it comes to things in the outside world. All she cares about are her grades and why should she bother about an...
38K 1.2K 50
Emily Hale had the perfect life. She had the perfect grades, she was pretty as well as popular. People liked her and her amazing boyfriend, William...
178K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...