Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

By HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

31

865 10 0
By HisKoala2003

-February 1st 1996-

   At Monica and Rachel's apartment. Me,Chandler and Phoebe are sitting at the couch.Ross is sitting at the table and answers the phone.

Ross:"Into Phone".Hello...No Rachel's not here right now can I take a message?...Alright and how do we spell Casey is it like at the bat or and the Sunshine Band?...Ok bye-bye."Hangs up".Hey who's this uh this Casey?.

Elizabeth:Oh some guy she met at the movies.

Ross:Oh really?.What uh what does he want with her?."Puts message on the fridge".

Chandler:Well I'm guessing he wants to do a little dance...ya know make a little love...well pretty much get down tonight.

Ross:"Puts the message in the cupboard".I don't know I don't get,I don't get it I mean wh,wh two months ago Rachel and I were like this close.Right now what I'm taking messages from guys she,she meets at the movies?.I mean this,this Casey should be taking down my messages ya know or,or Rachel and I should be together and,and we should get some kind of message service.

Phoebe:Hang in there it's gonna happen.

Ross:Wha-Ok now how do you know that?.

Phoebe:Because she's your lobster.

Chandler:Oh she's going somewhere.

Phoebe:C'mon you guys.It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You know what you can actually see old lobster couples walking around their tank ya know holding claws like..."Demonstrates claws".

   Monica enters from bathroom after taking a shower.

Chandler:Hey you feeling better?.

Monica:Yeah I think that fifth shower actually got the interview off me.

Phoebe:So do you have any other possibilities?.

Monica:Oh yeah well there's the possibility that I won't make rent.

Ross:Monica if you want I can lend you some money.

Monica:No,no,no if I couldn't pay you back right away then I'd feel guilty and tense every time I saw you.

Ross:Oh Ok.Well then why don't you uh why don't you borrow it from mom and dad?.You feel guilty and tense around them already.You might as well make some money off of them.

Chandler:Ya know the man's got a point."Gestures with his arm and the bracelet falls off".

   Chandler bends down to pick it up but Ross gets to it first as Phoebe speaks.

Phoebe:What is that sparkly thing?.

Chandler:That thing it's a uh...yeah it's, it's a little flashy.

Ross:No,no,no,no it's not flashy not for a Goodfella.

Monica:Man,man that is sharp.It must have cost you quite a few debloons.

*****************************************

   At Central Perk.Me,Chandler and Phoebe are sitting on couches.A woman is looking at Chandler.

Phoebe:Do you want a refill?.

Chandler:No I'm alright thanks.

Phoebe:Ok.Oh,Ok you gotta give me a second I wanna get this just right."Sticks out her gut,clears her throat and sniffs her nose,male voice".Dude 11 o'clock totally hot babe checking you out...That was really good I think I'm ready for my penis now.

   I laugh and Chandler walks over to the woman.

Chandler:I know what you're thinking, Dave Thomas founder of Wendy's.

???:I'm Gail.

Chandler:Chandler."Waves his arm around exposing the bracelet".

Gail:I-I really have to be somewhere but it was nice meeting you."Leaves".

Chandler:What?."Realizes it was the bracelet".Oh this is excellent.You know he coulda gotten me a VCR,he coulda gotten me a set of golf clubs but no he has to get me the woman repeller,the eyesore from the Liberace house of crap.

Elizabeth:It's not that bad.

Chandler:Oh yeah easy for you to say you don't have to walk around-

   Joey walks into Central Perk hearing Chandler speak.

Chandler:Sporting some reject from the Mr.T collection.

Joey walks up behind Chandler.

Phoebe:Chandler,Chandler.

Chandler:I pity the fool who puts on my jewelry.I do,I do.I pity the fool that..."Turns around and sees Joey".Hi.Hey man we were just doing some uh impressions over here. Do your Marcel Marceau.

   Joey turns around and walks out without saying anything.

Chandler:That's actually good.

*****************************************

   Later that day Me,Chandler and Phoebe enter Central Perk and Chandler hangs up his jacket.

Chandler:I can't believe it.

Phoebe:"Taking of her jacket".Would you stop already?.Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay.

Chandler:Oh you're right I-I should play in the hay.Forget about the fact that I just dropped 400 dollars to replace a bracelet that I hated to begin with.Bring on the hay."Sits down at the bar".

   Rachel comes up from behind the bar and startles Chandler and makes me bite my lip to hold a laugh.

Rachel:Hey.I've got something that's gonna make you happy.Guess what Gunther found?."Holds up Chandler's bracelet".

Phoebe:Hey now you have two.

Chandler looks annoyed.

Phoebe:Oh now you have two.

Chandler:What am I gonna do huh?.

Joey walks in behind Chandler.

Joey:Hey.

Chandler:Hey."Turns around".

Joey:How come you have two?.

Chandler:Well this one's for you.

Joey:Get out."Takes off his jacket".

Chandler:No I can't.No,no listen I-I know how much this means to you and I also know that this is about more than just jewelry."Puts bracelet on Joey".It's about you and me and the fact that we're."Reading bracelet".Best buds.

Joey:Wow is this friendship?.I think so. Check it out we're bracelet buddies.

Chandler:That's what they'll call us.

   I smile at the two of them along with Phoebe and Rachel.

*****************************************

   We are all at Monica and Rachel's apartment.Monica and Ross are standing in the kitchen Ross is filling out a check.

Ross:Here you go."Hands her the check".You can pay me back whenever you like.

Monica:You have dinosaur checks?.

Ross:Yeah,yeah I mean you get your money and you learn a little something what's wrong with that?.

Monica:Nothing,nothing hey you're a cheapasaurus.I'm kidding,I'm kidding thank you I'm very greatful.

    The siblings hug as Phoebe is standing in living room with Me,Chandler and Joey.She pulls a huge bathing suit out of a box.

Phoebe:Hey Mon what is this?.

Monica:Oh um that was my bathing suit from high school.I was uh a little bigger then.

Chandler:Oh I thought that's what they used to cover Connecticut when it rained.

I pull out a VCR tape.

Elizabeth:Hey Monica what's on this video tape?.

Monica:Hey you got me put it in.

   I put the VCR tape in the box as Rachel enters the apartment.

Ross:Oh.

Rachel:Hi.

Ross:Hi.

   We all begin to watch the tape and i sit down in between Chandler and Joey.

(Judy:Over here Jack."Looking outside".Ok I see Rachel's coming up the path.Oh doesn't she look pretty.Jack get this.

   Rachel enters the frame with a huge nose.)

Rachel:Oh my God.

Joey:What is with your nose?.

Rachel:They had to reduce it because of,of my deviated septum.

Chandler:Ok I was wrong that's what they used to cover Connecticut.

   I playfully hit Chandler's shoulder at his comment.

Monica:You know what this is,this is us getting ready for the prom.

Rachel:Oh."Walks over to Monica".

Ross:You know what you guys we don't have to watch this.

Everyone:Oh yeah we do.

Phoebe:C'mon.

(Judy:Get a shot of Monica.Where's Monica.

Monica:Over here dad.

   Jack pans over and we see a torso taking up the whole screen.

Jack:Wait how do you zoom out?."Zooms out".

   We see an extremely overweight Monica eating a big sandwich.

Jack:There she is.)

Joey:Some girl ate Monica.

Monica:Shut up the camera adds ten pounds.

Chandler:Ah so how many cameras are actually on you?.

(Monica:Oh you look so great.

Rachel:Ah so do you beautiful.

The girls hug.

Monica:Oops.

Rachel:What?.

Monica:Shoot I think I got mayonaise on you.

Rachel:Oh that's ok it's just the shoulder it's not my dress.

Jack:Everybody smile.

Monica:Oh dad turn it off.

Jack:It is off.

Monica:Dad it is not.What's with the red light?.

Jack:It's the off light.Right Ross?.

   Jack pans over to see Ross with an afro and moustache )

Joey:Looking good Mr.Cotter.

(Ross:You look pretty tonight.

Rachel:Oh thanks.So uh what are you gonna do this summer?.

Ross:Oh you know I'm just gonna,I'm gonna hang out work on my music.

    The shoulders of Rachel's dress keep falling off her shoulders.

Rachel:Is my hook unhooked?."Turns around".These things keep falling down I can't...

Ross:Uh hold let me see I don't know."Fixes it".So what're you gonna do...

A doorbell rings.

Rachel:Oh the guys are here.

Ross:This summer?. )

Chandler:"To Ross".Work on your music?.

(We then see Ross is sitting on the stairs with a laptop keyboard playing Axel-F.)

Rachel:Oh my God look there's Roy Gublik.

Monica:Ya know Roy saw Star Wars 317 times.His name was in the paper.

(Rachel:Where's Chip why isn't he here yet?.

Roy:He'll be here ok take a chill pill."Pins Monica's corsage on".

Monica then turns and whispers to Rachel)

Monica:I just told Rachel that Roy touched my boob.

(Rachel:I can't go to my own prom without a date I can't it's too late.

Monica:If you're not going then I don't want to go either.

Roy:Oh I'm gonna kick Chip's ass.

Judy:"To Ross on the stairs".I have a wonderful idea.You should take Rachel to the prom.

Ross:Doubtful.

Judy:Jack give me that.Talk to your son."Takes the camera".

Jack:Your mother's right.Take her you can wear my tux.

Ross:Dad she won't want to go with me.

Jack:Of course she would you're a college man.

Ross:I don't know.

Jack:Well c'mon.Don't ya want to find out?.

Rachel:"Crying".I can't believe I don't get to go to my own prom this is so harsh.

Ross:Ok.Hold my board."Hands Jack his piano".

Jack:Atta boy.

Ross runs upstairs to change. )

Ross:Ok you guys ya know I think we've seen enough let's turn it off.

EveryoneNo,no,no.

Ross:Ok fine well I'm not gonna watch alright.

(Jack:C'mon kid let's go.

Judy:Ah are you hadsome.

Jack:Let's show em.

Ross:Uh just a sec dad."To himself".Ok be cool just be cool."Walks down the stairs and grabs the flowers out of the vase on the endtable".Ok dad.

Jack:"Going downstairs".Rachel ready or not here comes your knight in shining...oh no.

   Chip has shown up and the four are leaving.

Rachel,Monica,Roy,Chip:Bye."Leaves".

Judy:Oh dear.Jack how do I turn this off?.

Jack:Press the button.

Judy:Which one?.Which button Jack.

Jack:The button,the button. )

Elizabeth:I can't believe you did that.

Ross:Yeah well.

   Rachel gets up and walks across the room and kisses Ross.

Phoebe:See he's her lobster.

We all smile at Ross and Rachel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 25 15
It's 2025. Hi, I'm Emma Geller-Green. My dear, Auntie Monica let me live in her old apartment. Don't tell her, but it's totally revamped now. I live...
33.5K 6 1
Baciami- kiss me Tatum Geller is a proud, confident, aggressive but caring girl, who's a younger sister to Monica and Ross. She was ready to move to...
2.2M 69.6K 83
❝After we what?❞ ❝Kiss. Four little letters just like my name.❞ ❝And you're nuts. Four little letters just like your name.❞ | In which Monica Gelle...
2.6M 61.8K 82
❝ Kiss me slowly As if the seconds didn't pass As if it were a farewell Look at me with the shine Of the illusion of spring Of the excitement of summ...