Everyone Deserves love (Heath...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

Kevin is a teenager who lives in an orphanage. Who signs up for Total Drama Island for fun and hopes to earn... More

Chapter 1: Not So Happy Campers part 1
Chapter 2: Not so happy campers part 2
Chapter 3 : Staying Awake
Chapter 4 : Dodgeball
Chapter 5: Gwen Dairy
Chapter 6 : Night in The Woods
Chapter 7 : Nightmare
Chapter 8 : Facing your Fears
Chapter 9 : Boney Island
Chapter 10 : Paintball Deer hunt
Chapter 11 : A Three-Course Meal
Chapter 12 : Trust
Chapter 13 : Master Chef Bootcamp
Chapter 14 : Love Poem
Chapter 15 : Meal of Disgustingness
Chapter 16: Wheel of Misfortune
Chapter 17 : Treasure hunt
Chapter 19: Bike Racing
Chapter 20 : Horror in the Night
Chapter 21: Wawanakwa gone Wild
Chapter 22: Tial by Tri-Armed Triathalon
Chapter 23: Stranded
Chapter 24: Abandoned in the forest
Chapter 25: Dares
Chapter 26:Final
Rewrite?
Rewrite in progress

Chapter 18 : Hide and Seek

492 7 4
By Orochimaru_Wife23

Kevin's P.O.V

I, Heather, and Lindsay were hanging out on the porch.

Lindsay takes out of one of the drinks from Heather's prize basket that she won in the last challenge.

"I am so glad they included Grape-Tastic Pop in your reward, Heather! It's totally my favorite! It's the only thing I've really been craving on the island." Lindsay said.

Heather doesn't pay attention as she holds a red shirt that has many tears and rips all over it and starts ranting. "I cannot believe that Leshawna shredded my clothes. She is so gonna pay for this."

Lindsay looks over at the shirt and then turns back to her drink. "Well, you did steal Gwen's boyfriend. That's is  pretty major."

I give Lindsay a sharp stare telling her to shut up and not bring up that subject.

Heather reaches over and snatches the drink from Lindsay. She takes a sip and then spits it out.

"How can you drink this sugar water?!" Heather throws the bottle on the ground, causing the bottle to break.

Lindsay gasps, as her drink is so rudely discarded by Heather.

/Kevin: I'm usually a nice person but geez Lindsay is so annoying at times./

/Heather: Who cares about friends? In this world there are shepherds and they are sheep. I and Kevin are the shepherds, while Lindsay is a major sheep. Baaaa! Well, actually Kevin can be a loin when he angry. The look he gave me when he taught I cheated on him was very scary./

**

We all gathered by the dock and waited for Chris to explain today's challenge. 

"Today's challenge is a good ole fashion game of hiding and seek. You all get ten minutes to hide before Chef Hatchet comes looking for you. With his military background and degree in man-hunting, he is uniquely qualified to make this game excruciating hard."

"What's with the gun?" Duncan asked.

"The lifeguard chair is home base. When he finds you, Chef will try to spray you. If you escape his blast you can try run to home base. But if he catches you on your way, he'll douse you." Chris said.

"Ohh, so we're gonna get splashed by a bit of water. Now I'm terrified." Duncan said.

"Why don't you demonstrate Chef?" Chris said.

Chef began reloading the gun and then blasted Chris.

"Not at me dude!" Chris yelled dripping,

"So how do we win this game?" Heather asked.

"You got three options. One, don't get discovered in your hiding space. Two, run to home base before Chef blasts you. Three, once you've been caught, help Chef find other campers. Do any of those and you win invincibility. All clear? " Chris asked as Lindsay raised her hand. "You got ten minutes to hide... go!" Chris yelled as we all took off in different directions.

"You have, any ideas for your hiding spot?" I asked looking at Heather.

"Nope." She commented.

"Well then... wish you good luck my Queen," I said walking off.

**

After running a good distance, I stopped running and began to actually think about where to hide. My arm was suddenly grabbed out of nowhere and I was pulled into a cave.

"Woah, what he-" I started but I was shushed by Duncan.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Uh... why did you drag me in here?" I asked confused.

"I need you to stay here for something. It's important." Duncan told me.

"Uh..." I said getting ready to leave.

"You wanna be the next one to go home?" He asked.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Then stay here."

I had no idea where he was going with this but it's not like I had anywhere good to hide. Duncan proceeded to gather up more of the male campers on the island. He lastly pulled Owen into the cave.

"Hey guys, great hiding spot, yeah." Owen smiled.

"Listen up boys, we're in trouble, okay. There are 6 chicks on the island and only 5 dudes. "

"I know. nice odds." Geoff said but was hit in the head by Duncan.

" No butt brain. Bad odds. If I noticed it, chances are sooner or later they are going to notice it too, and when they do they're gonna pick us off one by one. We've gotta do something about it."

"It's not like they're exactly getting along, remember this morning?" DJ asked who.

Apparently, a  fight between Heather, Leshawna, and Gwen ended up going down in the girl's bathroom that started off small but picked up right away.

"I don't know dude. Bridgette and me we're kinda hooked up. I don't feel right joining an alliance without here." Geoff stated.

"Let me tell you the truth about women. They're all sisters. And when push comes to shove they're gonna stick together. Haven't you ever seen a chick flick before?" Duncan asked.

"Clearly, you don't know real life from movies," I commented.

"Yeah, but..."Owen started.

"Look man, now's the time while they don't see it coming while we have the element of surprise. " Duncan said.

"Geez. I'm not sure." Owen stated.

**

Duncan basically forced Owen to agree to the alliance. Honestly, I'm willing to vote out anyone. As long as it isn't my beautiful queen Heather.

"Good. Now that we're all agreed, guys unite and save our butts from elimination." Duncan said.

"Agreed." DJ and Owen both said together putting their hand on top of Duncan's.

"Uh, are you two in?" Duncan asked.

I rolled my eyes and placed my hand on top of Owen's. Geoff hesitantly placed his hand on top of mine.

"I am so psyched. A dude's alliance. I love it. It's so manly. Yeah! come here." Owen said kissing DJ and Duncan's cheek.

They both gave him a look and he facepalmed.

"Alright, now clear out," Duncan stated.

"What?" Geoff stated.

"I was here first dude. This is my hiding spot." Duncan stated.

We all then cleared out and continue looking for a hiding spot.

**

Heather's P.O.V

I was continuing my search for a hiding spot when I saw Kevin nearby looking around.

I quickly walked over to him and grabbed his wrist.

"What the-" he started but I cut him off.

"Quick th Main Lodge," I said pulling him inside of the Main lodge.

We head for Che's Kitchen and both get under the table together.

"Thanks for the save," Kevin said.

"No problem," I said as we cuddle close to each other under the table.

Suddenly, Lindsay pops in, with the dumb, yet enthusiastic attitude she's always had.

"Hey, Heather and Kevin! What a coincidence! We have the same spot!"

I arise from under the table as Kevin just gives Lindsay a deadly glare. That made me almost shiver from the intensity of his glare.

"What?! What are you doing here?! Can't you find you're own hiding place?!? This game is called hide and seek, not hide and group seek!!" I shouted.

Lindsay's whole face turns into an innocent sad expression. "But...you're with Kevin." I blushed.

"That's different he is my boyfriend! Just leave us alone! Go dig yourself a hole! Disguise yourself as a canoe! I don't care!! Just do it somewhere else!!"

Suddenly, the lights in the kitchen turn on. To my surprise, Chef is waiting with the water gun laughing.

"This is my kitchen! Also known as, forbidden territory!!"

Kevin comes from under the table and turns to look at Lindsay. We then each other. We both share a nod before placing one hand on Lindsay's back and shoving her towards Chef.

"Take her instead!" Kevin yelled.

"She's yours!" I added.

We both sprint out of Chef's sight.

**
Kevin's P.O.V

I and Heather we're making a run for home base. While Lindsay screaming for her life was not too far behind as well as Chef.

We soon make it to the Dock of Shame, still sprinting as fast as we can.

Chef pumps the gun a few times before shooting the three of us.

Our bodies all collapse onto the wooden boards covered in water. Chef walks over and puts one foot on our bodies in victory.

**

We were walking around the camp looking for other campers to bust for Chef.

You soon return to the Main Lodge and find Owen and DJ.

"You guys are so busted," Heather said. I chuckled quietly at what she just said.

"Hey, I've got an idea!"  Lindsay started. "Since there are two of them, why don't I bust one of them so that we both get invincibility? Even though Kevin will still have to find one."

"No, I am not making Kevin find another one when there are two guys right here! Hey, I've got an idea! Find your own!! Come on, my knight."

I and Heather go over to bust Owen and DJ, leaving Lindsay very confused.

We soon catch up with Chef, who has caught Bridgette and Izzy, and just now, Gwen.

"I and Kevin have just found Owen and Dj in the lodge so I guess we have Invincibility now. Our job here is done. Gwen looking fetch as always," Heather said as we both walk off with Heather having a smug look on her face. Making me smile at how beautiful she looks with that look on her face.

**

Me and then guys gathered together by the dock to pick someone to vote off.

"So it's agreed. We vote Bridgette off." Duncan stated.

"No! Wait! She could still be an asset to us." Geoff stated.

"Oh, really? You dig the way she smells right now?" Duncan stated.

"Why don't we vote Heather off? She's got dirt on all of us dude." Geoff stated. I looked at Geoff and glared at him, causing him to gulp.

"Because we can't. She's got invincibility again. Besides, everyone likes Bridgette and she's great at sports. Plus if we did try to vote him off Kevin will do more than glare at you. We might not get another chance, dude." Duncan stated."All in favor of booting Bridgette?"

"I vote either of  the girls off as long as it, not my beautiful queen," I said agreeing to vote off Bridgette

DJ and Owen agreed. 

"That settles it. Cheers to the guy's alliance. Geoff?" Duncan glanced at him.

Geoff agreed to vote her off.

**

Most of us received our marshmallows. It came down to Duncan, Owen, and Bridgette.

"There are only two marshmallows left on the plate. You each racked up a lot of votes. One of you is going home tonight and cannot return... ever. The next marshmallow goes to...Owen" Chris said tossing it in Owen's mouth

"The final marshmallow of the night goes to...Duncan." everyone gasped. "Okay, that was a shocker. Even I'm shocked, and I knew the answer." Chris said. 

All of us went down to the dock of shame to watch Bridgette off.

"Me, too! So you didn't vote me off?" She asked.

"No way!" He said.

"You didn't?" Duncan asked.

"I could never vote you off babe. You're my girl." Geoff said.

"Aw... I believe you." Bridgette responded.

🏆🏆🏆

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: What did you think of this challenge?

Thank you for reading 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 282 19
Teenagers compete for the prize of $100k in a crappy and definitely run downed summer camp. Will they form friendships, or will they form enemies? Fi...
15.8K 310 57
Takes place after Season 1 of the Total Drama Reboot (2023) RATE: PG-13 (For topics revolving around mental health and abusive couples) A year ago, C...
1.2K 42 8
Kevin West is a teenage boy who lost his parents at a young age and has been living in the orphanage since then. One day he decided to sign up for a...
394K 8.4K 25
~Welcome to Total Drama Island~ You recently boarded an island along with 21 other youngsters. Your friend had seen an ad for this lit contest of win...