The 7 and More Travel to the...

By _Kateeeeee_

16 demigods, 1 oracle, and 1 ex-Titaness are put into the past by the fates. How will their past selves react... More

What Did the Fates Do Now?
Travis, Conner and Katie
Piper, Jason, Leo and Calypso
Thalia and Reyna
Clarisse and Chris
Frank and Hazel
Will and Nico
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Percy and Annabeth
Capture the Flag
The Campers are Definitely Intrigued with the Quests
Chaos at Breakfast
My Gods, and I Thought the Day Couldn't Get Crazier
Everyone is Crying, Including Me
This Quest was Confusing for the Campers to Understand
Everybody Was Calm This Time
Nobody Really Said Anything Afterwards
Tartarus Was an Intriguing Topic to Talk About
The Last Part of the Quest to Explain
We Bid Our Past Selves Adieu
Important information about the book!!! Please read

When all Hades Ends up Breaking Loose

5.4K 71 36
By _Kateeeeee_

A/n: This chapter is also really long, and I mean like really really long. Just wanted to let ya know before you started reading the chapter, back to what you came for. 

Annabeth's Pov

It was almost six o'clock when Chiron blew the conch horn, signaling that it was time for dinner. I am having mixed feelings about dinner because I am very hungry but we have to talk about another one of our quests during it. This quest we have to talk about isn't sad and all it was just a hard quest.

I walk up to the dining pavilion, holding hands with Percy. We got our food and then we sacrificed some for our parents. After we did that we sat at the Zeus and Poseidon table with all of our friends from the future. We got to eat for about twenty minutes, most of the time not actually eating because Leo kept cracking jokes that made us all laugh. Then Chiron signaled for us to start talking about our next quest. Percy stood up and took a deep breath.

"The quest all started way back when I was going to a freshmen orientation class at Goode High School. A school where Paul Blofis, my mom's boyfriend at the time, taught. While I was there, I ran into Rachel, The same Rachel I met at the Hoover Dam on our last quest. During the orientation, Rachel suddenly ran away from the gym and to the band room. I followed her, and she told me that something was wrong with the two of the cheerleaders, Tammi and Kelli," Percy says to the campers.

"Tammi and Kelli entered the band room after us where they revealed themselves to be empousai. Percy slayed Tammi, but Kelli disappeared in a burst of fire. Unfortunately, Paul and some students saw the incident, thinking we blew up the band room, forcing Percy and I to escape through a broken window. We both ran outside to where Annabeth was waiting. I left Percy, and told him to explain everything to me when he had time. Then, Percy and Annabeth made their way back to Camp Half Blood," Rachel said.

"After getting to Camp, Annabeth decided to go talk to Clarisse about something secret, leaving me to wander the camp by myself. I stopped by the arena and saw a massive hellhound named Mrs. O'Leary. I tried to kill her, but was soon stopped by Quintus, our new sword-master, who revealed that Mrs. O'Leary was his pet. Chiron interrupted our conversation and took me to Grover. He lead us to a glade where the Council of Cloven Elders was being held, and dropped me next to Annabeth, Clarisse and a crying nymph, Juniper, who turned out to be Grover's girlfriend. The council decided that Grover had only one week to find Lord Pan, the lost God of the Wild. Otherwise, his searcher's license would have been forfeited. The meeting concluded, and I rushed over to clean up my cabin for cabin inspection. As soon as I reached the Poseidon cabin, I saw my half-brother, Tyson, cleaning up for me. Tyson hugged me and showed me the repaired shield that I broke last winter during my fight with the manticore," Percy said.

"Later that night, Percy had trouble sleeping. He realized that his room was glowing with a faint blue light coming from the saltwater fountain that his father had given him last winter. The fountain was surrounded by a rainbow colored light, clearly an Iris-message. Percy deposited one drachma into the mist, and it shimmered until the figure of young Nico di Angelo became clear. Nico was conversing with a ghost, asking if there was a way for him to bring Bianca back to life. The ghost answered that it was possible, but only if an exchange happened, a soul for a soul. The vision vanished before Percy had time to put in another drachma. In his mind, he had a chilling thought that Nico would come looking for him for the soul exchange," I said looking at Nico, I always remember that this part is hard on him. Especially because all he wanted was for Bianca to come back to him when he was younger.

"The next morning, we played a camp game designed by Quintus. Annabeth and I were attacked by three giant scorpions. We tried to find a place to hide, we eventually found one and we had to squeeze between two boulders. Annabeth noted that it must have been an entrance to a tunnel. When we emerged from the entrance, it was revealed that we had actually discovered an entrance into the Labyrinth, a magical underground maze, under Zeus' Fist within the heart of the camp. Annabeth explained that this was the center of the secret mission Clarisse had undergone during our last quest, finding an entrance to the Labyrinth. She also explained that Luke Castellan might have been planning on using it as an invasion route," Percy says to the campers, his eyes locked on mine, our fingers intertwined.

"Percy, Grover, Tyson and I got a quest. I went and consulted the mummy Oracle of Delphi and I received this prophecy. You shall delve in the darkness of the endless maze, The dead, the traitor, and the lost one raise.You shall rise or fall by the ghost king's hand, The child of Athena's final stand. Destroy with a hero's final breath, And lose a love to worse than death. As soon as we stepped into the maze, it confused us, shifting its walls, narrowing its passageways, and closing off exits and entrances. Later, we made it into a Roman-styled room where we found the minor god Janus, God of doors, gates and choices. He offered me a key to one of the doors behind him. He forced me to make my choice when we were saved by the Queen Bitch herself, Hera. Hera told us that she has only delayed my choice, and added that the real reason for her visit was to offer us a wish. I wished for a way to navigate the Labyrinth. Hera answered that she wished for something she had already been given before vanishing and leaving us in the Labyrinth. We left the room and ended up inside Alcatraz, where we managed to rescue an ancient Hundred-Handed One, Briares, from Kampê. Percy, Grover, Tyson and I tried to convince Briares to join us, but the Hundred-Handed One had been so disheartened by the many years of imprisonment that he refused. We could do nothing but leave him as we moved deeper within the maze. While in the Labyrinth, Percy kept having dreams about Daedalus and how the old inventor's son Icarus died, and how he indirectly killed his nephew Perdix," I said to the campers who were all staring at me for calling Hera a bitch. But I don't really care, if she tries to hurt me, my mother will go after her. So would Percy and you do not want to see angry Percy, and so would all of my friends and siblings.

"While in the Labyrinth we met up with Nico at the Triple G Ranch. I made a deal with Geryon to let my friends and I go if I cleaned the stables of the man-eating horses. I returned successfully, with the help of a naiad to tell me how to channel water. Only to find all my friends bound and gagged. Geryon reminded me that I didn't swear upon the River Styx, therefore the deal is void. I defeated Geryon by shooting an arrow, guided by Hera, sideways through his body, and hitting his three hearts. Nico refused to leave with us, and we summoned the ghost of Bianca, where it was revealed that she had been sending me the Iris messages of Nico's plans. Bianca asked Nico to forgive me because her death was not really my fault. She gave one final word of warning about the fatal flaw of the children of Hades, which is holding grudges, before disappearing. Nico still refused to leave with us, and Eurytion offered to let Nico stay for a while," Percy says while looking at Nico. Nico has some tears pricking the corners of his eyes. It was really hard for Nico right after Bianca died.

"Eurytion also offered to help us find Hephaestus, who helped us find the way to Daedalus' workshop, by giving us a spider automaton which had led us to the god of the forges. Once back in the Labyrinth, we match wits with a Sphinx, who I do not personally like very much. We then met Hephaestus, who told us that he would divulge everything we would want to know about Daedalus only if we would find out who was invading his forges in Mount St. Helens and why. We all started to travel towards the forges when Grover sensed the presence of Pan again. We decided to split up. Percy continued the quest with my help, while Tyson accompanied Grover who went looking for Pan. Percy and I discovered who the creatures using Hephaestus' forges were. As we scouted the area, Percy was spotted by the telekhines and he was forced to fight them off. He told me to get out of there and to report back to Hephaestus. To Percy's surprise, I kissed him because I believed that Percy could have died. While outnumbered, Percy summoned water from within himself to defeat the monsters, but the resulting explosion sent him shooting into the air as he lost consciousness," I said while looking at my past self. She was looking at past Percy with a slight blush on her face. Probably thinking about how she could see how I could fall in love with my Seaweed Brain.

"When I woke up, I found myself on the phantom island called Ogygia. I met the island's resident, a Titaness named Calypso, who is a daughter of Atlas. I kind of felt an attraction to her (I had no clue how to word this part, also I am gagging). In turn, Calypso fell in love with me and offered me a choice, to stay with her and become immortal or to leave to help my friends. Calypso gave me time to consider this. Hephaestus then visited us and privately explained to me what had truly happened at Mount St. Helens. He mentioned that the energy that I had unleashed had actually resulted in an earthquake that might have awakened Typhon, and I decided to return to my regular world. Hephaestus however, gave me a clear hint about how to navigate the maze, and then he disappeared into a pillar of fire. I made my decision and decided to tell Calypso my choice at daybreak. My decision to return does not surprise Calypso. Before leaving, she gave me a sprig of moonlace to plant in Manhattan for her. She sent me on my way back to Camp Half Blood when the magical raft apperd, and as I traveled the sea, I could not help but think that she would always be my biggest 'what-if'." Percy said while looking down at his shoes, rubbing the back of his neck as he talked. I knew he was really just trying to avoid Leo and all of the other campers stares. He hated talking about this part because it always embarrassed him.

"Percy returned to Camp only to find it empty. He went to the amphitheater where it became apparent that his burial shroud was being burned and everyone was present. He saw that I had made it back and made his appearance. Everybody was super surprised that he had shown up for his own funeral. Even though I made a scene, the whole camp was really glad and relieved that he is alive. Percy told Chiron and I his plan after he figured out the hint that Hephaestus gave him, and soon, Percy and I headed into the mortal world to look for the one person we knew that could guide us in the Labyrinth: The one and only Rachel Elizabeth Dare. We headed back to the Labyrinth and went to look for both Daedalus' workshop and for Grover and Tyson. Rachel revealed how she could see the correct path as a faint brightness on the floor. We were suddenly captured by Luke's forces and were led to the arena of Antaeus, a son of both Poseidon and Gaia, where we saw Luke and the rest of his forces. It became clear that Luke knew the arena is part of the path, and in order for us to pass, he provided Antaeus entertainment in the form of gladiatorial fights," I said while looking at the campers. They were all staring at Percy, still probably thinking how he showed up to his own funeral.

"Because Antaeus and I shared the same heritage through our father, Antaeus took special interest in me. I was given a turn to fight in the arena against another half-blood, Ethan Nakamura, son of Nemesis. Though I clearly had the upper hand, I refused to kill Ethan. This caused Antaeus in his rage to fight me himself. Through trickery and wits, I managed to slay Antaeus. Luke ordered his forces to slay us, however I used the Stygian ice whistle Quintus had given me earlier and I had summoned Mrs. O'Leary. Rachel, Annabeth and I, along with Ethan, escape but as soon as we are far from the arena Ethan left us. We soon reached Daedalus' workshop where we found Quintus, who revealed himself to be Daedalus. We conversed with him only to find out that though he pitied us and the camp, he had already made up his mind to help Luke as he had given Luke's forces the magical item that could help the user navigate the maze, Ariadne's string." Percy said with a glum look on his face. He looked at Rachel and she stood up because it is only fitting for her to tell the next part.

"Our conversation with Daedalus was cut short when Kelli the empousai, King Minos, who was Daedalus' greatest enemy and the ghost pretending to help Nico, and some of the other enemy forces arrive with Nico in tow. Daedalus, Percy, Annabeth, Nico and I battled the monsters. Mrs. O'Leary appeared and helped us. Daedalus told us to escape, and we fled to the mortal world using his improved metal wings. I was able to quickly get them a ride back into the Labyrinth. We came across a tunnel which Percy figured out was the entrance to the Titans palace. He entered alone, fearing for our safety at the time. Inside, he found and opened a golden sarcophagus and was shocked to see that it was not Kronos, but it was Luke who was inside of it. Percy guessed that Kronos must have fused with Luke. He stayed long enough to see Ethan enter and pledge allegiance to Kronos while some telekhines holding Kronos's scythe watch on. Kronos awoke and Percy tried to run from him, but Kronos stopped time. Suddenly, I threw my blue plastic hairbrush at the Titan's face. Luke yelled in pain, but Kronos regained control as Nico summoned a wall of black stone, giving us the time to escape the tunnel." Rachel says with a small smile on her face. She loves talking about how she hit the Titan lord in the eye with her brush.

"After we escaped, Percy and I argued about Luke. Percy told me that Luke had turned completely evil, but I refused to believe this as I had seen that it was Luke who had cried out when Rachel had hit him with her blue plastic hair brush. Percy went to talk to Rachel but was stunned when he saw Grover's rasta cap lying on the ground. The cap was lying near the entrance to a tunnel, and we pushed further in. There, we found Tyson and an unconscious Grover. We managed to wake Grover, and together, the six of us entered Pan's last resting place, Carlsbad Caverns, under New Mexico. Which is why when Grover, Percy, Thalia, Bianca and Zoë were on their quest last winter, Grover was able to sense Pan when they were in New Mexico. The god asked Grover to spread the word that Pan truly is dead, as his domain was much too damaged to be saved. Though Grover initially refused, he eventually gave in. Pan addressed each of us individually with the exception of Nico. Pan finally dissolved, and a small curl of white mist entered the six, with Grover getting a bit more than the others. We made it out of the Labyrinth and Rachel told Percy that her father is a very rich land developer which explains why she was able to quickly get them a ride back into the Labyrinth, and why she felt guilty about Pan's passing. Percy reassured her that it was not her fault. Soon, Percy, Tyson, Nico and I flew on pegasi back to camp." I said while looking at Percy.

"The four of us made it back in time to see camp making preparations for war. Chiron and I were able to talk for a while before Kronos' army explodes from the Labyrinth entrance from Zeus' fist. All the campers, along with the satyrs, nymphs, and Chiron, did their best to hold the enemy forces off. Daedalus, Mrs.O'Leary, and Briares appeared, and it seemed that the camp may be saved, but Kampê suddenly bursted from the Labyrinth. Briares threw rocks at Kampê and killed her. The odds were stacked against the camp when Grover unleashed panic, a gift from Pan, and the enemy forces scrambled back to the Labyrinth. We knew that monsters would soon come back, and we started to regroup. Daedalus made his choice to end his life, and therefore the Labyrinth, in order for the camp to be saved. Before he died, he gave Annabeth a sleek silver laptop with a delta on the back, which contained all the ideas and notes that he never had the chance to continue. Nico released him, the Labyrinth was destroyed, and the camp was saved," Percy said. We found out that Lee Fletcher, Castor and some other demigods died during that battle. Later after dinner, I caught up with Nico just as he was about to leave. Nico apologized for being rude to him, and I forgave him. I offered Nico a place in camp, but Nico refused, saying that he could not be accepted in any place but with the dead. I let him leave because I knew that Nico had to find his own path." Percy says while his eyes scanned the dining pavilion.

Towards the end of the summer, Percy got me to reveal the rest of the prophecy that I had gotten. At the time I didn't tell the rest of the group what the Oracle had said. Hera suddenly appeared, and we both offend her by remarking that though she is the goddess of family, she only cared about perfect families. Hera replied that she would remember this insult, and then she disappeared in a cloud of smoke. That began the start of Percy and I not liking Hera at all." I said while looking at Percy, who was holding back a small laugh.

"I went back home, to celebrate my fifteenth birthday with my mom, Paul and Tyson. Poseidon arrived for my birthday, and I explained everything to him. My dad told me that I am his favorite son. He gave me a sand dollar before leaving, telling me that it would come to use someday. Nico suddenly appeared, claiming that he had found a way to beat Kronos. I noted how wistfully Nico looked at the blue cake and I invited him inside for both food and a talk on how to take down Kronos." Percy said, then he sat down. His legs probably hurting from standing in one place for so long.

"Ok, so now that we have finished explaining the quest. Does anybody have any questions?" Rachel asked quizzically, while looking at some of my friends and my past selves.

"I have one," young Silena Beauregard said.

"Yes Selina?" I asked her.

"Um, so is it really true that Luke embodies Kronos?" Silena asked.

"Yes, it is true. Luke does embody Kronos. He gave himself up to Kronos so that Kronos could be in human form," Rachel said glumly.

"I have one," past Charles Beckendorf says, "Some of you said that you are veterans of the second Titan war and the giant war. When do those wars happen?" Charles asked, while looking at Percy.

"The second Titan war is what we will be telling you about next. The giant war takes place a little over one year after the Titan war." Percy said, answering Beckendorf's question.

"Wait so I die?" asks young Lee Fletcher.

"Yes, you die and Micheal Yew takes your spot as head counselor," Will says, answering Lee.

"I also die?" asks Castor.

"Yes, you were hit by a giant club and the impact was too much. Your father was very sad when you passed though." I said, it was always heard talking about death. Especially when you had their past selves sitting in front of you.

"So I joined Kronos' side and they sent me into the Labyrinth? Then I came out all crazy?" Past Chris Rodriguez asked.

"Yes, but you realized that you had made the wrong decision. When you do come out of the Labyrinth, you ended up near Clarisse's home in Arizona. She nursed you back to health with the help of Mr. D who was feeling nice." Chris said, answering his past selves question. Past Chris gave a small smile to Mr. D who was actually here for once.

"I still don't believe you that I had joined Kronos' side," Luke said, his tone like acid.

"Luke, how many times do we have to tell you. You gave up your body to Kronos so that he could become human." Thalia said, an angry look on her face.

"Luke you get so many innocent demigods killed because of the war. Some of them you know personally and it will probably hurt you to hear who they are," I said to him.

"Ok, tell me who they are." He said while grinning.

"No, that would give up the outcome of the next part of this whole debacle. Plus most of them are in here right now." I said to him, anger bubbling in the pit of my stomach.

"I don't believe that. You all are just making up lies to make everyone believe that I'm a bad person. I didn't kill anyone," Luke said like the words were poison. And that's when all Hades broke loose. Campers were running around the dining pavilion. Demigods were yelling at each other especially at Luke. People were trying to calm others down.

"YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER," Clarisse screamed at Luke. She started to cry and then Chris went over and hugged her.

"LUKE YOU PROMISED ANNABETH FAMILY AND YOU WENT AND JOINED KRONOS' SIDE. THEN YOU STARTED A WAR AGAINST HER," Percy yelled at Luke. Normally Percy can stay calm but he was clearly mad. "YOU ALSO KILLED LOTS OF MY FRIENDS."

"IF YOU DIDN'T JOIN HIS SIDE MY SISTER WOULD HAVE NEVER DIED YOU DUMBASS," Nico yelled at Luke. Tears started to roll down his cheeks. Will went over to comfort him.

"I swear on the River Styx Luke that you joined Kronos' side. I would never swear on the Styx if I knew I was wrong." Thalia said, deadly calm, but you could tell she was mad.

"Woah Thalia, you know if you break a swear on the River Styx you are cursed to death. But over a long period of time," Luke said, staring at her.

"No shit sherlock. I know that, that's why I said that. You do turn to the other side and there is no stopping it. I don't know how many times we have to tell you that for you to believe us," Thalia said while glaring at Luke.

I saw Chiron gallop to the stage at the front of the pavilion. He stomped his hoof and every camper from the past and present became silent and looked at him.

"Children settle down. Luke Castellan there is no way of getting away from your fate so you might as well accept it already child. There is no need to make the camp go berserk because of your actions against our guest. So please just accept what they are saying to you. Thalia even swore on the River Styx and those are the most unbreakable swears. Now children head off to your cabins because we don't have a game planned tonight, we might do campfire tonight in about two hours." Chiron said, all the campers lumbered off to their parents cabin. Then Chiron looked at us. "If you want to go over the next part at the campfire you are welcome to."

"We probably will, thank you. Then we can be halfway done explaining our journeys," I said to my mentor that I have known since the age of seven.

"Alright child, you all are welcome to hang out in the Zeus cabin until it is time for campfire." Chiron said, while looking down nervously.

"Ok, see you later Chiron. Sorry that got a little out of hand," Percy said. All eighteen of us walked towards the Zeus cabin where we would be spending the next two hours of the night.

Authors note-

Hey, whats up cupcakes. I just wanted to thank you all for all of the recent support on this story. Like I don't even know what to say. Also I will try my best to post again before Thursday. But I never know what is gonna happen. Another thing, so you know how I start writing my stories on google docs and then I copy and paste the chapter into Wattpad, well this one is thirteen pages long. Also if you guys really like pjo fanart I have a whole board with like forty sections on my pinterest, my username is katehaney3. Thanks again for all your support on this book, but if you like mortals meet demigod books, I have one on my page as well that you should check out. Anyways bye cupcakes, I hope to post soon and have a great day. Word count is 4454 words. Bye, love you all!

-Kate 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 61 11
**Update 1/25/21*** I have decided to end this collection and continue elsewhere. I am now posting on ao3 as egnlotsc! Thank you for all of the supp...
652K 27.9K 57
Just typical stupid things I see in PJO fanfics. [Warning: Contains satire. If you can't handle that, then don't read. Literally not PC at all so ju...
139K 1.1K 32
This is a story where the heroes of Olympus go back in time. I know that many people do this, but I just love reading them. So I decided to make one...
107K 1.4K 20
A few notes before we get started. -I am no longer taking requests. This is a completed work. -I will do thinks like Demigod x Child!Reader (THESE...