Possessive CEO

By manukansal12

Suhana is sincere and good nature but she is clumsy and not smart. She is innocent and pure. She thinks every... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 12

1.7K 67 1
By manukansal12

Everyone looked at her with suspicious. Reema pursed her, "why Suhana? You are best and mr Sharma told us how you handled the situation last time?"

Suhana glared her because Suhana knew she was trying to curry flavour on her. She was not stupid.

She smirked, "I want to give opportunity all of you."

Everyone looked at her with stunned, 'who wants that opportunity?'

Sanaya tried to convince her, "please Suhana only this time. We will owe you."

Suhana frowned, 'she didn't need anybody owe her. She didn't want to meet him.'

Arun suggested, "Suhana, what if we all give you grand treat?"

Suhana made her face. she already ate one of the top restaurant with kavish. Her colleagues never give her big treat than it.

She rejected, "I am not interested."

Juhi held her hand and said with pleading tone, "please Suhana. We know only you have courage to face him."

Suhana started to get closeness with Juhi since that incident. She helplessly agreed, "ok only this time. Next time, you all decide who will go?"

Everyone beamed with enjoyment, "ofcourse."

Everyone looked at juhi with awe. They tried to pursed Suhana but she didn't agree and Juhi said one time. Suhana agreed.

In Singh company,

Kavish was waiting for Suhana almost two hours. Why haven't she came till yet? He was getting impatiently. He never felt impatiently even he sighed million value contract. It's right Suhana was priceless for him but suhana didn't know it herself.

Ravi wanted to go to welcome Suhana at entrance but he knew if he went, everyone would suspect. After all, she was a employee of small employees while he was secratary of Mr Singh.

He send a female employee to take her. When Suhana reached the Singh group, she took a deep breath to calm down herself. She reminded into her mind again and again, 'dont take stress. It's not good for your health.'

As she took steps further, a female came to her and said polielty, "Miss Triveni?"

Suhana looked at her with confusion but nodded, "yeah"

The female employee smiled and said polielty, "hello, I am Nandni, let me lead you to ceo office."

When Suhana came first time, nobody came to her. Even, she went herself inside. But what happened this time?
she didn't think so much and nodded.

At the top floor, Ravi was waiting for her. He looked at Suhana and dismissed Nandni. He said to Suhana professionally, "Miss Triveni please come with me."

He knocked the door and opened the door for Suhana. Suhana was nervous. She didn't want to meet or see him. She pursed her lips and entered.
Kavish was sitting on couch. As she entered into office, he looked at her. Their eyes met. She felt her heart was beating fastly. She retreated first. She didn't know what to say that's why she said in low voice, "Mr Singh..."

Kavish stood up and came towards her with big strides. She automatically took step backs as she looked he was coming towards her.

He was controlling himself but after hearing her voice, he couldn't help. As she was taking step back, he stopped her by holding her waist. He put his other hand on her back head. Within blink, he put his lips on her. Her eyes widened because of his sudden attack. She didn't expect it. His kiss was dominating. She started to struggle but he held her more tightly. At last, She felt her legs weakened because of his kiss. She stopped to struggle. After satisfied with kiss, he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. There was confusion and anger in her eyes.

He stroked her lips with his thumb and said in hoarse voice, "Didn't I clear last time if you call me by my surname, I will kiss you?"

Looking at her expression changed, he smiled slightly and said in amusement, "how can you forget such matter? Or you like me to kiss you?"

Suhana sniffed to hear it. She tried to explain, "but how can I...?"

He didn't let her finish but smirked, "didn't you call me by my name that night?"

Her face got paled to remember about that night. He noticed her fear and signed into his heart. He let her go and sat in couch lazily.

He said in low voice, "let's eat something first." It was lunch time and he knew she didn't eat anything till now.

She wanted to give him report and leave immediately. She was not intention to stay with him. That's why she tried to say, "but..."

He asked with raising his eyebrows, "did you already eat?" Because of his glaring, she couldn't lie and shook her head with no.

He said with satisfied tone, "then come here. And eat first."

She thought, 'does he want me to feed him again?'

She sat in front of him. He ordered to make lunch to his mansion chef. He didn't want Suhana would eat from outside in this condition.

As the table was serving by his subordinate, she looked at his left hand. He was looking at her every move clearly. She raised her eyes and looked at him. She asked with hestitation, "your hand?"

He said in calm voice, "it's healed now."

She took a relief breath. Thank god, now I don't have to feed him.

During the lunch time, he glanced at her many times that she would tell him herself. But looking at her concentration on food, he helplessly asked, "Suhana, did you go to see doctor?"

Suhana almost choked but she controlled herself at last second. She coughed many times to control her breath. Kavish came suddenly to her side and patted on her back many times.

After few moments, she felt relieved. Kavish gave her glass of water. She took and drank in one gulp. He amused to look her like it, "Suhana, eat slowly."

She noticed that his hand was on her back while he was looking at her with smile. She shifted slightly from her seat and murmured, "I am fine." She was feeling embrassment. He heard it and felt her uneasiness. He stood up and sat on his seat back.

He asked again, "What did doctor say?"

she immediately lowered her head. Her cheeks got red after hearing it. It's about her periods. How could she discuss with kavish about her periods?

Looking at her blushing face, he confirmed about his doubts. Even, there was misunderstanding between them.

She was trying to find the words how to tell him. She said in low voice, "doctor told me not to take stress."

Kavish smiled wildly, "ofcourse, it's not good to take stress. You should take care of your health."

She looked at him with frown. She wanted to scream, 'i am in stress because of you.' but she gulped her words completely.

He smirked, "what? Did I something wrong?"

She didn't say anything but continued to eat. Kavish thought she needed sometime to think before telling him that's why she didn't tell him directly. After all, she couldn't hide him anymore.

After lunch, she tried to discuss about project, "We should discuss about project now."

He said with calm voice, "I forgot that I have a meeting to attend. You wait for me to come back here."

As he said, he left. She looked at closed door behind him with dumbfounded. What will she do here to wait? But she couldn't go without his permission.

She helplessly took deep breath to calm down herself. She took out her phone from her pocket and started to game.

She waited him for two hours but he didn't come back. She was feeling tired. However, her periods stopped because of medicine but she was feeling weakness. The doctor prescribed her vitamins tablets to regain her energy. But it would take time to regain her energy.

She tried to sit straight but it was hard for her. She had nothing to do that's why she was feeling more lazy. She looked surrounding herself. She was in his office. It was huge and marvelous. Everything was on its place. Even, his table was organised neatly. She was lazy person. She likes to do work but she couldn't organised her stuffs. She recalled Sam always scolded her, "Suhana, how can you be like it? I heard girls was more organizer than boys but you are exception."

That time she smiled brightly, "but you organise your stuffs neatly. How can you say it? I think then you are also exception."

Sam poked her forehead lightly, "you know how to talk sweet and melt other anger."

She shrugged her shoulders carelessly and both of them laughed.

A smile came on her lips to think about it. She compared Kavish and Sam in her mind. in her opinion, there was no flaw in Kavish's office  even his house was neat and clean  But kavish has many servants and subordinates that's why his subordinates and servants do his work.

She didn't know when she slept to  think about him.

Kavish left her into his office because he wanted her to take rest. He knew about her daily life. Her life is also around her house and office like him. She was similar to him but the difference between them he had feelings for her but she didn't have. In his office, nobody can enter without his permission. He had no one close to him. He suffered a lot into his life after his parents death. That's why he was cold and rude. He was on the top because of his ambitious and willing.

When he came back after finishing the meeting, he looked Suhana who was sleeping soundly. His lips curled slightly and he went to close her. He wanted to kiss her but he didn't want to scare her like last time that's why he sat a side on couch and caressed her hairs slowly while looking at her sleeping face. He was feeling pleased to near her.

He didn't know since when he sat like it.
After knocking the door, Ravi entered into his boss office. He needed to take sign of his boss on important file. He didn't believe himself to look at his boss. His hard hearted boss was caressing a girl hairs slowly with affection. He never imagined that he would look that side of his boss.

He said slowly, "sir"

Kavish gestured him to stay silent and whispered "shhh... she is sleeping."

Ravi somehow control his shock and whispered, "it's important to take your sign on this file."

Kavish nodded and motioned him to come near him. Ravi went to near kavish and gave file. Kavish opened the file and read content carefully. He asked few questions and Ravi replied carefully.

After getting satisfied results, he signed gracefully on file and gave to file Ravi back. He gave order seriously, "don't disturb now."

Ravi nodded and left. Suhana woke up when she heard Ravi's voice. But she was feeling embrassment that's why she laid silently with closing her eyes.

As Ravi left, she decided to sit up. But she felt his cool breath on her face. She didn't know what to do. Should she open her eyes or keep the pretending?

She felt his lips on her forehead. She was moved to his action. After few moments, he sat up straight.

Her heart was beating fastly. She opened her eyes and looked into his eyes which were glaring her.

She looked away and sat up carefully. She felt uncomfortable into that suitation. She didn't know what to do or say. He almost whispered into her ear, "did I disturb your sleeping?"
She felt goosebumps into her whole body. She never felt this type of feelings which kavish gave to her that's why she was more scared to him.

After few moments, she gained her courage and asked with hestitation, "should we discuss about project?"

He glared at her with gloomy face but at last, he nodded. She felt relieved and took out the laptop from her bag.

She opened the project file and showed him. He was not interested into project but because of her, he pretended to look it.

There was silence between them. He looked at his watch and said with calm voice, "let's go. I will drop you. We will discuss it tomorrow."

She looked at him with suspicious. Did she hear wrong? "Tomorrow?" Only one word came out from her mouth.

He nodded with sincerity. To looking at his face, there was no need to argument.

She wanted to discuss it today as she doesn't need to come again next day.

She looked at her wrist watch and said, "we can discuss today. I will go late. You are busy person. May be, you have no time."

He didn't angry but curled his lips and said, "It's not good to work overtime for your health. If I will be busy tomorrow, you can wait for me. Your company won't make trouble for you."

She looked at his eyes to negotiate but she understood there was no way to negotiate. She only worked one hour today other time she spend time to come his company and wait for him.

He stood up gracefully and said in amused tone, "let's go now or you want to spend night here?"

She blinked her eyes to understand his meaning. When she got what his meaning, she stood up immediately.

He smiled to her reaction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 3.5K 18
Momin ki Dua : The believer's supplication / prayer. She was his everything. He was her many things. Her happiness his first priority His happiness...
8K 616 17
Aditya Singh Rathore " I don't like wasting my time in other things rather than my work but she can be an exception." He is a CEO of AR group of indu...
124K 1.3K 8
romantic journey of a childhood couple. Arun turns into a hot ceo and shruti in a beautiful girl. After so many years they meet each other at arun's...
162K 6.3K 40
Makson Kingston a 24-year-old cold-hearted CEO. He is known all over the world, owns the biggest company, and is the youngest and the most successful...