One Piece: The White Tiger--s...

By Ramzy_mohism

This is the story of a child, how this child meets One Piece! Well, this book will be updating every Fridays... More

Chapter 2: Set Sail
Chapter 3: The White Tiger Pirates!
Chapter 4: Docker, the man of Shipwreck Island
Chapter 5: Mckenzie, the Wave User(short chap alert)
Chapter 6: Pluuton! The Ship of Dreams and Disasters!
Chapter 7: the bloody sea and the haunted pirates
Chapter 8:the battle begins the haunted pirates versus the white tiger pirates
Chapter nine: Vice-captain v.s Vice captain And Captain v.s Captain

Chapter 1: The Devils Fruit

3.7K 52 17
By Ramzy_mohism

Once upon a time, on an island in North Blue. There was a child, not an ordinary one. This child, was destined to become the pirate whom would find One Piece. But this child was not interested in such foolishness such as being a pirate. This is the tale of the White Tiger.

* * * * * * * * *

"Stripes!" My friend Hanaka called from the woods. I lived in a farm very close to the woods. My friend Hanaka was very quiet, timid and innocent. If I had three words those would be the three.

He's normally very quiet, there is no need for him to scream unless it was serious. I ran towards him and walked only to see him around approximately thirty bodies. Then out of shock I said lightly "What?"

"I found all these bodies. They were holding a wanted poster of the man named Trafalgar Law. He might of been the man who cut them." He answered my question.

"B-but they aren't bleeding!" I pointed to the people who've been cut in many places that would kill them.

"They must have recovered?" He tried to explain.

"Impossible! No one can heal that quickly." I fell to my knees.

"So, let's see if anyone is alive." I walked over to a body that was not pale. I actually felt a heartbeat. I've never known why, but I can feel things not a normal human can. I tried to listen. Then I found half a body, cut off from the legs. His legs were separated from his top part. They were both there.  "Maybe I can put him back together?" I thought to myself. I picked his top part and put it together, then I tugged him by his hands, it looked like he was back together. I spit on his face to wake him up.

"What the hell?" The creepy man shouted "Who are you? And is this spit?" He asked.

"Yeah.... mine. It was to wake you up, I was too lazy to get a bucket of water." I said, he picked up a canteen off the ground and washing off the spit.

"Okay kid, good bye then!" He said raising his hand balancing himself, ready to punch me.

"You really, want to think about hitting me." I said as I snickered.

"Do I?" He asked.

"Try me?" I chuckled.

He tightened his fist and swung his punch and shouted "Die! Brat!" 

"Not gonna work" I stopped his giant hand with the hand of a seven year old. "Your totally weak!" I pulled his hand and punched him. He fell back.

"What are you? That power? It was like I was hit by a tiger. Who are you anyways?" He got off the ground.

"My names is Stripes, I will be the man who will rid the world of the trash you pirates seek. If I recall, it is called One Piece!" I said looking down at him.

"Whoa, you're really cocky!" He glared at me.

"Die, filthy pirate!" I punched him then knocked him out by kicking his head.

"Why do you have a grudge against pirates again?" Hanaka who had been silent for the whole while asked.

"Pirates killed my mother, and that's when my heart turned to stone for pirates." 

"Oh.... I'm sorry for asking." He apologized.

"No need." I smirked "That's why I want to become a Marine, so I can defeat every single pirate, and get rich while doing it."

"Let's burn them!" Hanaka suggested.

"No, burrial!" I ordered.

"Uh... okay." He answered.

* * * * * * *

 "Wow.... that was a load of work." I told Hanaka.

"Should we tell someone?" Hanaka suggested.

"Nope, people won't find out when a few pirates go missing. They're nothing but a burden on this world." I stared at my hand, which had that mans' blood. "I'd better go clean this off" I thought.

So I went to the beach and washed it off. I recognized some strange plant. It looked like an apple which was colored white, with stripes. My name is stripes, so let me go check it. The closer I got, the more it looked like a giant Venus fly traps. I have a giant fear of those. So in order to not get eaten by a Venus flytrap I grabbed it jumped a few meters away from when I got it then bit a piece of it. It tasted good. I then decided to eat it whole. It was a pretty good snack. Suddenly, I felt all weird and passed out.

------------

"H-hello?" I asked curiously, due to my eyesight being jammed.

"Hello, it's good that you've awoken. I found on a beach filled with bones and the water all around the beach was red. You killed the entire town!" A weird man said getting up from a chair.

"What type of joke is that?" I asked.

"The one where it's a reality!" He said flicking my head.

"So who are you?" I asked him, as he showed his face I saw many, many scars on his face.

"I am Scar. I named my self of"

"Uh.... cool?" I was beginning to think it was a dream.

"My name is Scar?" I would start saying stuff about his name, but then again, my name is Stripes, no reason to make fun of his name.

"Wait where is Hanaka?" I asked.

"He's most likely dead. You sunk your own island. I saved you life, before drowning. You were pretty strong back there. So tell me, what did you have against that island." He wondered.

"I found a fruit, ate it, then I passed out. That's all I remember." I said.

"Oh, well first I need to explain what are those fruits. Those fruits are highly powered fruits that give a human, superhuman powers. The next thing I need to explain is the categories. In the fruits there are three categories, first and what everyone seems to think is the strongest, Logia. It gives the person the power of an element. Which means if I have a wind typed Logia fruit, then I would be wind, and people would miss attacks. Although when I want to I can turn back to normal. The second strongest and the type that you and I have are called Zoan fruits. The Zoan fruits are normally considered the weakest, but- I'll get to that later. So, you were given thr power of a tiger, a white tiger to be precise. So you have a rare-Zoan fruit. I have a mystical-Zoan fruit. There are many levels. The last and counted type is Paramadecia. This power varies, someone could get the power to fly from this fruit, or the power to send sound waves from they're hands and such. All I had to say had been said." He lectured.

"Truthfully, I almost slept hearing that" I yawned.

-----------

(Authors Note: I almost slept writing it) 

-----------

"Do you understand now?" He asked.

"Um.... yes?" I replied.

"Good!" He said turning back into a human.

"So, how do I control it?" I scratch my head.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"Seven." I replied.

"How is a seven year old going to control a devils fruit?" He laughed.

"So what do I do?" I asked.

"If I were you, I would never lose a fight, because, when your unconscious it takes control of you." He said in a spooky voice.

"Cool- Wait? What about sleep?" He asked.

"No, when your sleeping, your at ease. It only happens when your awake then you suddenly faint or pass out. The devils fruit thinks it needs to protect you, so it uses your unconscious body to protect you. Unfortunately, it made a mistake and killed you island." He scratched his head.

"So, I will never lose a fight." I shouted.

"Problem. Bounty. You. Now." He tried to act funny.

"I have a bounty?! Cool!" I said in awe. "Wait, if I have a bounty, I will never become a marine!" I shrieked "NO!!!!!!!!"

"Just become a pirate!" He smirked.

"Never!" I shouted.

**************

And so, no matter how annoying life was. Or how much I hated pirates. One thing led to another then I became a pirate. In order to destroy ONE PIECE!

 So, this story is ended. How about we start chapter two?

Tune in next time on One Piece: The White Tiger  

and also check out one of my other story; The World Tower for more adventures!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 9 7
Luffy has crash landed into your world but he is... Stuck in Gear 5???????????? (Story will be deleted soon) (Remake will be made at the 15th of Aug...
28.4K 851 28
(A little bit of Zoro Love Story) DATE: JANUARY 18, 2058 One Piece has been passed from generations to generations. And there's this one girl who has...
2.1K 48 23
This story is the continuation of: "A love story on the seas", I advise you to read this one first ^^. It's not really a story, but a series of short...
7.7K 340 9
(one piece various x reader) Isekai reader! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (y/n) some how whines up in one piece Now she gotta deal with it. world changing adventure...