Chapter 2: Set Sail

Upon training for the past eight years. I've been given approval from my Sensei Scar and now I am fifteen. I am a grown man. I've spent eight years of my life on an uncharted island called Kanji. I can't help of think of the resemblance of the name Scar and the name of the island. Becasue Kanji is Scar in Japanese. And so the story of the White Tiger continues.

******************************************************************************************

"So Sensei, I can't help but ask when I'm going to be finished my training." I asked, scratching the back of my head.

"You will never be done training. But you have done one milestone!" He stated.

"Wha-? And what is that?" I asked.

"You've learned everything I had to teach. So I must award you!" He got up put his fingertips through his silky red hair. He walked toward an empty corner and touch the wall and then a hatch opened, then he handed me a silver string charm. He then asked "It's yours, what do you want to put on it?"

"Something that had to do with the ancient tiger?" I replied.

"Okay." He took it away, turned around then gave it back to me. It now had a tiny tiger hear and teeth around it.

"Cool! This is so cool!" I started shouting, then I realized "So cool! This is- Wait, does that mean I have to leave?"

"Thank you for saying so, and yes." He replied.

"Your welcome, and can I get a boat? And money for food?" I asked.

"Here, there is a boat, you can go out and see." I walked outside only to see an average boat that had three cabins, then he said "Once you get to another island, you will most likely be able to get a better ship."

"Yeah, I suppose so." Ireplied.

******************************************************************

Now in order for me to be able to set sail, I need to go to town and buy supplies. So, I was in town, I already got the food I needed and water I needed, using the money I saved from working here for how long.

I went to a person who helped me a lot, his name was Yachi. He was a very nice man, he had Blond hair, he always used to catch thieves that would cause havoc in town. He then asked "Can I come with you? I know your leaving, I'm the one who sold the boat to Scar."

"Cool, it would be cool to have a powerhouse on my side." I replied.

"So that is a yes?" He said.

"I guess so." I shrugged.

"You should be a little less carefree" He stated.

"I think we all do." I started walking towards my ship, I looked back implying that he should come along too.

We walked through town all the way to the beach, we was Scar waiting for us there. He was just standing there, and then he said "Final lesson for you!"

"What is it?" I asked.

"You have to beat me in order get off of this island!"

"Okay, let's roll!" I jumped on a rock, the charged at him. Right when I was in his face I jumped up kneeing him in the face, then I spin kicked him in the face, sending him flying.

"Do you think it will be that easy?" He said starting to get red scales and growing bigger until he got claws, wings and a tail.

"Truthfully, yeah!" I said dodging his tail which was attacking me.

"He's my captain, you won't touch him while I'm alive!" Yachi said kicking him off the ground, before he could recover I jumped in the air.

While I was still in mid-air, I held a black light in my right hand and a white light in my left hand and said "With a right hand covered in darkness, and a left hand covered in light when you combine them. Yin-Yang Blast of the Heavens!" before firing a giant beam that hit him and held him on the beach, as it kept on hitting him.

"Let's make a run for it." Yachi said heading for the boat.

 "Okay!" I said chasing after him.

"Stripes I need to tell you something, the man who killed your Mother was in fact a marine. But that was in fact before he became a marine." Scar said getting up.

"Who was he!" I got angry as hell.

"The current Vice-Admiral Monkey.D.Garp!" He said boldly.

"It takes a lot of courage and evidence to suspect a vice admiral. By the way, what is your last name Stripes?" Yachi asked.

"I really haven't thought of that." I fake laughed.

"Your last name, if I know your father correctly, is Tiger.D.Stripes!" Scar got up and flew away.

****************************************************************

It had already been a few days since we set off from Kanji Island. We've raided quite the amount pirates, not so far have I battled another Devil's Fruit user, other than Scar. I've been given not much experience, so me and Yachi are going to sink a Marine base. That'll give me enough bounty.

"Yachi, we're going to a marine base!" I stated.

"So what are we going to do? We raided how many ships now? Your bounty is already 27,000,000 and mine is not so much. By the way your new name is The White Tiger, but some people call you the White Claw. I like the White Tiger more, personal reference."

"So what's your bounty?" I asked.

"Uh..... 15,000,000.... Okay, don't make fun of me!" He ranted.

"Uh... dude, I have only twelve more million, once we destroy this base, we will get to over fifty million!" I jumped up. Then I remembered my past, and then I frowned.

"So, why are you so down?"

"No reason." I put the wanted poster of me in my pocket since Yachi doesn't know about my real story. So I went to the cabin to change into my new clothes other then my orphan clothes. my new clothes where a white with black stripes vest and and black with white stripes baggy pants. The vest's stripes were on the shoulders.

"Thanks so much for taking me on this trip with you. I believe pirates are evil, but I always have doubts about Marines. So, I will be a pirate that will destroy marines and destroys One Piece. That really sounds messed up if you ask me."

Then I stopped him and said "I just realized how messed up that is. Thanks for reminding me how messed up my plan is.

"So I am guessing I'm not the only member of you crew?" He asked.

"Yes and not only that i will destroy the marines forever!" I stated.

Then he looked shocked and jumped of the cabin and told me we were going to reach sea shore island by morning.

*******************************************************

Next time on One Piece; White Tiger: THE WHITE TIGER PIRATES

and also check out one of my other stories codex the other world and take over.and if you like this story follow me for more