Everyone Deserves love (Heath...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

Kevin is a teenager who lives in an orphanage. Who signs up for Total Drama Island for fun and hopes to earn... More

Chapter 1: Not So Happy Campers part 1
Chapter 2: Not so happy campers part 2
Chapter 3 : Staying Awake
Chapter 4 : Dodgeball
Chapter 5: Gwen Dairy
Chapter 6 : Night in The Woods
Chapter 7 : Nightmare
Chapter 8 : Facing your Fears
Chapter 9 : Boney Island
Chapter 10 : Paintball Deer hunt
Chapter 11 : A Three-Course Meal
Chapter 12 : Trust
Chapter 13 : Master Chef Bootcamp
Chapter 14 : Love Poem
Chapter 15 : Meal of Disgustingness
Chapter 16: Wheel of Misfortune
Chapter 18 : Hide and Seek
Chapter 19: Bike Racing
Chapter 20 : Horror in the Night
Chapter 21: Wawanakwa gone Wild
Chapter 22: Tial by Tri-Armed Triathalon
Chapter 23: Stranded
Chapter 24: Abandoned in the forest
Chapter 25: Dares
Chapter 26:Final
Rewrite?
Rewrite in progress

Chapter 17 : Treasure hunt

553 8 4
By Orochimaru_Wife23

Kevin's P.O.V

I was laying on the ground next to a tree watching the clouds. I then looked to my left when I heard footsteps coming my way.

"Good morning, my knight," she greeted sitting down next to me.

"Good morning, my queen," I greeted back smiling at her. "You know I haven't felt this way in years," I said resting my head on her lap.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"Happy. Ever since my parents died I spent years depressed," I started. "I didn't care about I lost my sense humor and always fake smile. I believe that I will never be happy again, but my friends always try to cheer me up. After meeting you I feel the happiness that I thought would never feel again, so Thank you for making me smile," I finished.

Heather smile at me and kissed my cheek. "That's was a beautiful speech. I'm glad I could make you happy again," she said.

I smiled and kissed her back.

A loud explosion was then heard from farther down the camp.

"Are, mateys. Meet me at the amphitheater in five minutes and I'll tell you about today's challenge." Chris said through the loudspeaker sounding like a pirate.

**

We all took a seat at the amphitheater and waited for Chris to explain today's challenge.

"Well, my little scallywags. Have we got an adventure in store for ye," Chris said.

"What's under the sheet?" Geoff asked.

"All in good time paddle. Who here has a hankering for a good old- fashion treasure hunt?" Chris said.

Gwen rolled her eyes and let out an annoyed groan.

"Now this treasure hunt has a twist mateys. What you're looking for isn't hidden, and it isn't treasured." Chris explained.

"Now this treasure hunt has a twist mateys. What you're looking for isn't hidden, and it isn't treasured." Chris said.

"If there's no treasure, then what's with the eye patch and the plastic parrot?" Duncan asked.

"Arr, shiver me timbers. Good question me boy. You're looking for keys to a treasure chest. Inside each of these chests is a treasure that will pamper you landlubbers and one of these chests will even give you invincibility. Now come round and pull a clue out of this bucket, or you'll have to walk the plank." Chris said.

We all got up and picked up a clue out of the bucket. 

"These clues will tell ye where your key bestowed." Chris said."All you scallywags, go find your keys and bring them back by 6 p.m. Eastern standard time to open up the chest and get your loot. Very well young scallywags.  Now get to it."

I sighed and looked at my clue. It looked like I had to retrieve my key from a monkey and I can't stand monkeys there so annoying. 

**

After looking around I saw that my key hanging around a monkey down by three dogs. 

/Kevin: Really, Chris? You had to choose a Monkey to have my key./

I thought to myself to try and think of an idea to get my key. Nothing was coming to mind so  I quickly climbed up the tree and try to snatch the key from the monkey.

I was having no luck it kept on jumping away from me with the key still hanging around its neck.

**

After finally getting my key away from the monkeys.

I walk around camp, looking for Heather when you soon come across Heather with Trent, a few feet away on the Dock of Shame.

I was about to walk over there when all of a sudden. I see Heather wrap her arms around Trent's neck and pulls him in for a kiss.

"The minute I found happiness again she goes and cheats on me with Trent," I said my eyes starting to water and run off with my fist clenched.

/Kevin: I can believe he just cheated on me. I thought she cared about me./

**

We all grouped back up with Chris to claim our reward.

"Arrr. It be time to claim your treasure. Those fortunate enough to bear a precious key go forth with it." Chris said with a smile.

We all started testing out our keys. I eventually found one chest that my key managed to unlock. Its actually something nice a pack of skittles.

"Oh, and look. An invincibility pass. Lucky me." Heather smiled kissing me on the cheek.

I pushed her way and halted at her before walking off.

**

I was sitting under a tree by myself eating my candy and drawing a picture in my journal. I saw Heather walk in and sit down next to me. I glanced over at her then back at my drawing.

"Hey love what wrong? You seem upset," she said.

"What wrong is that you cheated on me and  kissed Trent!" I shouted.

Heather eyes widened and then she wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh, Kevin I would never cheat on you. I would only cheat on a guy who is a jerk and doesn't even care about me. You aren't any of those things. You always kind and care about. You have always been there to protect me. I did it to get people to hate him," she said.

"There are other ways to get people voted off. I was getting tempted to vote you off. Next time don't go and kiss another guy," I said.

"I won't my handsome knight is the only guy I want to kiss," she said kissing me.

**

After casting our votes, we all gathered around the campfire and waited for the results. 

"And now the moment we've all been waiting for. The moment of truth. Marshmallow time! You know the routine, whoever doesn't get a marshmallow, it's curtains for you. Izzy, Geoff, Gwen, Kevin, Leshawna, Lindsay, Bridgette, DJ, Duncan, Owen. Marshmallows for the lot of you. Sorry dude, you're out." Chris said to Trent.

"That's right, take your two-timing ways back to where you came from." Leshawna pointed.

"What? But I thought I was getting along so well with everybody." Trent said.

"At first you were, " I commented.

"Guess you were wrong," Heather commented. I smile at her glad she didn't cheat on me.

"You don't even care do you?" Gwen glared.

"Hey, just playing the game," Heather added.

"Why should you care? You think I'm a cliche." Trent commented.

"Where'd you get that from?" Gwen asked.

"Her." Trent pointed at Heather as she smirked and waved.

"You're kidding, right? You do remember who my girlfriend is?" I chuckled not believing him trusted my extremely evil girlfriend. Yet I love that about her she can be evil but at times she super sweet.

"You know what. Even after all this, I still didn't vote you off." Gwen said.

"Then how'd I get the boot?" Trent asked.

"My bad. I dropped the gun on that one. Told about almost  everybody expect Kevin since he was too hard to find to turf you or Heather." Leshawna stated.

"But tonight I'm invincible so that leaves poor old Trent here," Heather stated.

"Looks like we got played, sorry hon," Leshawna said.

"Oh, no," Gwen said.

"It's okay. What happened, happened. At least we know we're still okay. We're still okay, right?" Trent asked.

"Yes."

"I want you to be tough and fight to the end for both of us. I'll be watching, and cheering for you back home."

They were both about to kiss until Chris got in the way. Me personally, I am still a little mad at Heather for kissing him, but not as mad knowing she is still in love with me.

He ended up being sent to the dock of shame. We all watched him leave.

"Love to stick around, but it's been a long day, and I'm gonna hit the showers," Heather stated.

"I'm going to bed," I said.

**

While walking to the cabin. I heard Heather screaming.

I then look at the pipe and notice that someone had connected the shower pipe to the sewer. So I quickly unconnected it fixing it.

"There it should be fixed now, my queen!" I called out to Heather in the bathroom.

"Thanks my knight," Heather called out.

"Your welcome," I said continuing my walk back to my cabin.

🏆🏆🏆

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: How are you enjoying this story?

Q: How long do you think it will be before Kevin gets voted off?

Thank you for reading 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4K 38
Bree Anderson is an introverted girl who likes to keep to herself. One day, Bree's family decided to change that by signing her up for Total Drama Is...
394K 8.4K 25
~Welcome to Total Drama Island~ You recently boarded an island along with 21 other youngsters. Your friend had seen an ad for this lit contest of win...
6.4K 134 33
Lewis McLean is the only child of Chris McLean. But... nobody really knows that he exists. He's been out of the spotlight for his entire life, meanw...
67.3K 1.1K 27
Total drama island but with an extra contestant named Tammy. A Chris fangirl (no where near as extreme as Sierra) and all around primadona. Journey w...