But...you're Not Real 🦋 (ki...

By SleppyReadsNeedsTea

🦋One night he showed up out of nowhere but let's are honest I had fallen in love with someone I couldn't hav... More

1. A Heartbeat?
2. Why are you here?
3. The morning tea party
4. still here
5. Godspeed
6. Summers heat
7. deep dark and dangerous
8. the white room
9. another world
10. Bring me with you
12. This is goodbye
holy shit
hi sexys

11. To live

986 41 14
By SleppyReadsNeedsTea

   I try my best to cover my hand and go off to hang out with my friends.

Time skip~

It's been two hours since I noticed my hand hasn't disappeared much since then so I figured I had some time. Killua, Gon, Alluka, and I had just finished a movie it was now around two in the afternoon. I was sitting on the couch with killua and alluka while gon was laying on the floor. Then I felt a pair of eyes on my I look over to see killua starring at me. Once he noticed I had caught him looking at me so he looked away but I think I still saw a small blush in his cheeks. I decided to tease his and I sat on his lap.
"B-BAKA!! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" His face was redder than a tomato.
"I thought I would let gon sit on the couch for the next movie?"
"I- "
"I can move if you want?" I said with a smirk.
He looked away from me and said
"Whatever"
Gon then move onto the couch and sat next to alluka. I got comfortable on killua while he was just a blushing mess. We decided to watch The Adam's Family.
About halfway through I fell asleep on top of killua. He gently woke me up once the movie was done.
"Hey, Y/N wake up the movies over"
I open my drowsy eyes to look at killuas face I move towards his neck and lay my head down. I could feel the fast beat.
"A little bit longer your comfortable," I say
"I- uhhh...okay"

After 15 minutes of you cuddling up to killua~

I honestly really had to use the bathroom so I sat up and got off killua. I walked over to the bathroom. No one was there so I walked in. After I used the bathroom I noticed half of my left hand was now gone. Great! I washed my hands or well what was left of them and walked out hiding my left hand. I go upstairs to change I see alluka already up there so I asked
"Hey, would you mind  if I can borrow some more clothes for the day?"
"Of course Onēchan takes whatever you would like," she said with a bright smile.
"Thank you so much alluka!"
"Anything for you!"
This melted my heart it's going to hurt when I have to leave her. I gave her a quick hug before she leaves the room. While I was looking for alluka's bag I noticed another bag next to hers it was probably killuas that she had brought in case he was at gons. Allukas pastel clothes weren't really my vibe so I looked through killuas bag too. I ended up stealing one of his shirts, a skirt from alluka, and a pair of fishnets.

I walk downstairs to get a dirty look from killua.
"IS THAT MINE"
"Maybeee"
"TAKE IT OFF!!"
"Woah killua didn't know you're were so perverted"
He was taken back.
"WHAT! THAT'S NKT W-WHAT I-"
"Onii-chan stop harassing Onēchan!"
"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MENT!"
his face was beyond red at this point.
"Killua, if you wanted to see me with out a shirt on you, could have just asked nicely"
I said just to get under his skin. His jaw dropped and a brighter shade of red covered his face that is if it was even possible.
"Y/N!!"
I walked up to him and cup his cheek with my right hand. His eyes widden even more. I kiss him on the cheek and grab his hand dragged him outside. Killua was still dazed by everything that had just happened but I wanted to spend time with him because I may never see him again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 22.6K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
110K 2.9K 46
Me being the busy housewife I am make sure that my darling is getting sleep and his dietary needs are met. "y/n what are you doing?" "Nothing darli...
51.6K 862 41
discontinued « In which Y/n L/n The Moon Hashira Gets transported in another dimension with (error)Will she survive? Or will she die along with (err...
1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...