I Think Your Love Would Be To...

Door littleninja0

Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Author's Note
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Author's Note
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 60

2.4K 77 33
Door littleninja0

My weary eyes forcefully peeled open as I stretched my arms tirelessly above my head. The brightness of the sun was gleaming down onto my face and the cold emptiness of the bed sparked my curiosity as I rolled over to the other side.

I almost groaned a sigh of relief as I realized Austin's unexpected absence as I quickly realized the lack of his presence bought me only the valuable asset called time.

I knew I had to tell him what went down between Dre and I last night but the longer I was able to put it off and surrender to complete avoidance, I sure as hell was going to do so.

I threw my head back into the pillow as I figured Austin had an early studio session and was going to be scarce for a majority of the morning.

It was our last day in Utah and I couldn't help the sadness that dwelled in my mind at just thought of leaving the new place I had begun to call home.

Call me selfish, but was it so wrong for wanting to ditch the rest of the tour and spend the next blissful month cooped up between the walls of this cozy Salt Lake City house?

To just forget about all of our worries and seemingly disappear from the outside world?

I chuckled under my breath at how absurd my fantasies were becoming and it was only a short couple of weeks left until my dream would become a reality.

But right now, I had to face my current problem from last night, which I had conveniently tucked away for later.

Well it's later Lee.

I nearly leaped out of the comfort of my skin as the bathroom door swung open, revealing the love of my life himself, just showered, fully dressed and as handsome as ever.

A freshly lit cigarette was held between his lips as he shot me a crooked smirk as our eyes met.

"What's the matter beautiful? You're awfully jumpy for so early in the morning." His deep voice rasped as his gaze danced from my face to my chest. The duvet that was once covering my breasts, fell down to my mid drift as I had abruptly sat up straight in the king sized bed.

I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth as I contemplated the choice of words that would next come out of my mouth.

"I just- you scared me. I thought you were in the studio or something." I fumbled over my sentence as he raked my body once over again before dragging those baby blues upwards to match my brown eyes.

He raised his wrist, causually checking the time on his Richard Mille watch. 

"It's not even 8 am angel." He informed me as he carefully stalked his way closer and closer to the edge of the mattress.

"Oh." I said softly, as he sank down in front of me, tucking a wild strand of hair behind my ear.

His hand slid to my empty wrist as he cocked his brow. "Where's your Rolex with the diamonds that keep you shining?" He quoted his song, early a chuckle from me.

"I don't sleep with it on." I shook my head with a smile. 

"But I hope you know you're gonna have to get me brand new Aston Martin with no mileage right?" I teased, causing a fit of laughs between us.

"You got it babe. Whatever my princess wants, she gets."

"What are you doing up so early?" I croaked, my throat suddenly dry and scratchy as my heart pounded away in my chest at the thought of bringing up last night to him.

He took a long pull from his cigarette, turning his head to the side to exhale the cloud of smoke.

"This right here sweetheart, is the last Camel Crush cigarette on the entire premise." He emphasized his words as he spoke. "So believe it or not, your boy has to go to the corner store and stock the fuck up."

I let out a soft laugh as he stressfully flung his arms in the air as if the world was coming to its complete end. He took the last puff of his cigarette before pressing its end into one of the many ashtrays that scattered the bedroom. 

"You mean the notorious Post Malone doesn't have someone to run his errands for him?" I dramatically questioned with sarcasm filled in my tone.

"Well I do." He shyly muttered, "but I gave Jason the day off to spend with his family. I'm not going to call him just to pick up a couple cartons for me, I'm not heartless Lena." He mocked as we chuckled together.

"Oh yeah rockstar?"

I asked as he took my hand in his and placed it against his chest. The few buttons were undone on his white shirt, allowing our skin to melt against each other as I felt his heart pound against my hand.

"You should know that more than anyone." He mumbled as he studied my face with his eyes.

"It beats only for you."

I slowly closed my eyes shut, savoring his sweet words as I wanted nothing more than to dive head first into our little bubble. But I knew in the back of my mind, now was not the time to get lost in him, though it was getting harder and harder to resist with every second that passed by.

Just as I was about to open my eyes, I felt his lip press against mine, and his rough hands begin to roam the bareness of my exposed body after he subtly snaked his hands underneath of the covers.

I broke away from the kiss, attempting to halt his actions to fill him in on last night's events.

"Austin-" I began, trying my best to divert his attention. But the lustful look that was embedded into his irises told me that my words wouldn't be able to stop him.

And I soon learned that his lips that were now planted on my neck, wouldn't be able to stop me.

"Fuck." I moaned out, not even trying to whisper, as now nearly the entire house knew exactly what was going on between us.

Austin's lips traveled down to my collarbone, leaving sweet kisses as they soon trailed between my breasts. He began to leave bite marks down along my skin as he trailed further and further down to his desired destination.

I absentmindedly spread my legs for him as his breath tickled my center, and soon my thoughts of Dre had vanished at once, the second this man glided his tongue along my folds.

"Baby." I threw my head back, reveling in the pleasure that he always seemed to bless me with any time he blissfully made me his breakfast.

I watched as his beautiful tattooed fingers disappeared inside of my hole, elevating my euphoria as he shoved them deeper and deeper against my sensitive g spot.

He worked forcefully onto my little nub, intensifying my profanities by the second as he sucked.

His tongue slithered back and forth on my clit as he held me down with his free hand.

I squirmed uncontrollably underneath him, both of us sensing my wild orgasm from a mile away.

His eyes flashed to mine as my lips parted, the next words out of my mouth like music to his ears.

"I'm gonna c-cum baby."

I watched his lips curve into a smirk against my pussy, and his determination skyrocketed as he fucked me harder and faster with his fingers as I became a moaning mess beneath him.

"Austin!" I dragged his name out as I groaned, grinding myself against his mouth as I rode my beautiful high to the very end.

My body convulsed against the bed as Austin lapped up all my juices with his tongue, lightly nipping my clit with his teeth as I finally began to come down.

He towered over my limp body as he stood up, seemingly admiring his masterpiece.

He gave me a short wink and mumbled "my beautiful girl" before he pressed his lips against the same fingers that were just assaulting my heat, blowing me a short kiss goodbye.

"I'll see you when I get back angel." He said softly as I finally began to catch my lost senses. His words reminded me that I needed to tell him about last night and I needed to tell him now.

"Austin wait." I sighed, sitting upright and grabbing ahold of his tattooed forearm.

"I need to tell you something."  I confessed, sparking Austin's interest as his brows furrowed and his body sank down next time.

"What is it Lee?" He asked as he took my hands in his own, and patiently waited for me to continue. But as I recalled the conversation with Dre, my strong exterior began to crumble and I suddenly felt weak and vulnerable, a side of myself that I didn't want Austin to always see.

Tears welled in my eyes as I inhaled a breath, trying to figure out a way to tell the love of my life that his oldest friend and manager almost shipped me off on the first flight back to LA the second he saw us in bed together.

"Hey, hey baby what's wrong? It's me, you can tell me anything."  His curiosity shifted to concern as he cupped my cheek with his one hand.

"L-last night, you were sleeping-" I manged to get out before my breath hitched in my throat and I fought the tears from slipping down down my face.

"Talk to me Lena, what happened last night?" His anger began to rise as his mind seemingly raced in front of my eyes.

"Was it Chris? I swear if he fucking did something-"

"No baby, it wasn't Chris. It was- it was Dre." I cut him off, catching him off guard with my words.

"Dre? What are you talking about Lee?" He shook his head as if I were speaking a foreign language.

"Dre was looking for you last night. He came in here while you had already fallen asleep and he saw us in bed together. I went to look for him after he went back downstairs to explain everything to him, to tell him that we are together. But he was furious with me Austin and he fired me on the spot. He didn't hear me out for even a second and he was under the impression that I was some slut that was using this job to just sleep with you. He was speaking to me as if I were some crazy fangirl and he told me to stay away from you. I tried to tell him that I was your girlfriend but he didn't want to hear me out. I told him I wasn't going anywhere and we would discuss this in the morning when you were awake."

I finally took in a breath as I finished my lengthy rant, Austin's facial expression changing at least a half a dozen times as I spoke.

His jaw was clenched as his eyes darkened with fury and his chest heaved up and down with nothing but emotion.

"I'm going to fucking kill him Lena. I am going to kill him." He muttered through his teeth, his eyes scanning my face as he poured out his anger.

"I tried to tell him Austin. I tried to fight for us but he wouldn't listen."

"Baby I am so sorry he said that to you. He had no fucking right to talk to you like that and it will never happen again. He has no say over my relationship with you and I promise you I will make him apologize for everything he said. No one is going to stand between us Lee, I swear on that." He went on, leaning his forehead against mine.

I just nodded at him as a single tear slid down my cheek, Austin's thumb quickly catching it before it made it half way down my face.

"I'm going to talk to him as soon as he wakes up Lee. I'm going to fix everything. I don't want you to worry about anything okay?" He pressed his lips against mine as they quivered, calming my storm as he held me in his embrace.

"I'll try." I whispered into his chest as he softly stroked my hair with his fingers.

"Now I really need a fucking cigarette." He growled from the base of his throat as he loosened his tight grip on my body.

"I'm gonna run to the store babygirl. But as soon as I come back, I'm going to talk to Dre. I just want you to not worry about a damn thing. Go back to sleep okay? I'll see you when I get back."

"Okay baby." I muttered as I allowed him to pull the covers over my naked form, tucking me back in the bed. He pressed his lips against my forehead and gave me a weak yet apologetic smile before he made his way the door, letting himself out.

I let out a heavy sigh, allowing the weight to lift from my shoulders, and letting my trust and faith in Austin to relax my mind.

My heavy eyes began to drift off as I could barely fight the sleep any longer and I soon surrendered into the heavenly slumber.

I must have truly been sleep deprived because I seemingly let a number of hours slip away from me as I gave in to my uncontrollable exhaustion.

Only the sound of the bedroom door creaking open, drew me from my tired state, my eyes falling on the the alarm clock on the bed side table.

11:37 am

I slowly turned my head to the side to see the blurry image of Vanessa walking towards the bed.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as my brows furrowed in utter confusion. Her face was pale and her hands shaking as she sank down onto the bed next to me.

"V? What are you doing in here? What's wrong?" I questioned as I slightly sat up, shaking my head as I searched for answers.

I felt a pit in the center of my chest and suddenly I felt sick to my stomach as she began stuttering her words.

"L-Lena. There's been an accident."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

32.7K 795 78
Charlotte (Charlie) Roman and Austin Post have always been great friends, but will his fame change who he is? And will Charlie's secret ruin their fr...
6.5K 363 57
"I have no right in asking this and part of me wants to feel guilty for asking. I want to go home, to Utah. Delilah will you come with me? I can't be...
10.1K 378 39
Cassidy has been working for Austin-Post Malone but she couldn't bring herself to call him that-for the last six years. She watched him go through ma...