The Maid (Corrupted Love #1)...

By erotictufa

__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. N... More

01 | The Maid
02 | The Maid
𝟢𝟥 | The Maid
𝟢𝟦 | The Maid
𝟢𝟧 | The Maid
𝟢𝟨 | The Maid
𝟢𝟩 | The Maid
𝟢𝟪 | The Maid
𝟢𝟫 | The Maid
𝟣𝟢 | The Maid
𝟣𝟣 | The Maid
𝟣𝟤 | The Maid
𝟣𝟥 | The Maid
𝟣𝟦 | The Maid
𝟣𝟧 | The Maid
𝟣𝟨 | The Maid
𝟣𝟩 | The Maid
𝟣𝟪 | The Maid
𝟣𝟫 | The Mafia
𝟤𝟢 | The Maid
𝟤𝟣 | The Maid
𝟤𝟤 | The Maid
𝟤𝟥 | The Maid
𝟤𝟦 | The Maid
𝟤𝟧 | The Maid
𝟤𝟨 | The Maid
𝟤𝟩 | The Maid
𝟤𝟪 | The Maid
Part 𝟤 ||𝟣| The Maid
Part 𝟤 || 𝟤| The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟦| The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟧| The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟨|The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟩| The Maid
Part 𝟤|| 𝟪| The Maid
SPECIAL CHAPTER || THE MAID
Your opinion matters

Part 𝟤 || 𝟥|The Maid

254K 7.9K 3.9K
By erotictufa

Lucifer

Obsession is truly beautiful. It took me so long to understand that. Maybe because I never thought I would find someone like Bella in my life, ever.

I stared down at Bella, eyes closed, thick eyelashes brushing her soft cheeks, her hand right over my chest and under her cheek making her lips pout. Her naked body pressed against my naked one, covered with the blanket.

The moment my eyes laid on her, she belonged to me.

She was beautiful, deadly and fuckable.

I inhaled her. I exhaled her. She became the air that fueled my survival.

I remembered the way she writhed under me, the way she held onto my shoulder,digging her nails into my skin, the way her lips parted every time I kissed her sweet pussy, I remembered her sweetness, her honey-saturated flesh on my tongue, and I licked my lips at the thought. I remembered how I thrusted inside her little cunt, her juice coated all over my length while she kept moaning my name, in pleasure.

I wanted to draw her moans from her throat again. I couldn't wait to hear her sound of pleasure, the pleasure I would give her.

She claimed me last night, in a different way I did. But she was stronger than me. Her words were stronger than my actions. She made me look like a fucking coward. She was right, I was one asshole, trying to hide myself from her.

And she, being the lioness, attacked my whole body, heart and soul with those merciless words.

You are mine

I never expected this from her. She got me high on her, and I kept crawling like a fucking puppy to live inside her soul for the rest of my life.

Bella was a Queen. And if I had to be on my knees for her, even for the rest of my life, I would fucking do that no matter what.

My breathing quickened and my cock started to swell with the image of her being mad at me. She was so fucking livid,her words loud and clear for everyone to hear that I was hers. My cock jolted every time, loving the idea of Bella being angry. I could just fuck the anger out of her. Maybe sweet and slow. Or maybe hard and fast. I had to ground my teeth together to keep myself in control.

And then again. She was my angel. That angel quickly became my obsession. She was both light and dark. Dark because she was going to break me at the end.

And me? My world was filled with darkness, filthiness. We were both dangerous for each other, in a way, forbidden. At the end, our worlds would clash together and then there was no going back.

She thought I saved her, she called me her savior. She thanked me for being there for her, she said I wasn't the devil. But I was no better than them.

It was such a complicated world. Sometimes the bad people, the devil is right in front of us but we still can't see them.

I was the King but not the good type of King. I had done many terrible things that even hell would shy away from my sins.

Bella didn't see that. She was too blinded. She was believing all the lies I was feeding her. She trusted everything she wanted to see and that's what I showed her.

She was being too honest to me. Meanwhile I was betraying her, feeding her lies every second I was with her. Yet I couldn't stop myself.

She wanted me to save her, stay beside her. I saw that in her beautiful eyes, sparkling like the brightest star. She needed me, she believed me. Maybe she was the only person who wasn't scared of me, she didn't flinch at my words anymore, she didn't run away anymore, instead, she held up her chin and faced the monster. As if the queen was ready to take over my cruel world.

I saw the care for me in her eyes. I noticed her need for me, just like I needed her. I wanted that look in her eyes forever, the ones telling me that I was her everything. I wanted it for however long I could have it.

That's the moment I felt so weak. I was the king and I got whatever I wanted in just a snap of my fingers. But this time, I was so fucking scared. It felt like if I turn my back for even one fucking second, those looks in her eyes for me would disappeare. And I would lose myself in the darkness again.

I wasn't ready to lose it yet, not ever.

I was ready to do everything.

So I let Bella believe the lies. I let her believe that I was different from people like her father, I let her believe that I was nowhere near a monster.

This was the obsession people talked about. It would be embedded deep inside your soul until it becomes a part of you. No power, no amount of money, no bloodbath in the world could replace it with something else. It would cut you, ruin you, break you in million pieces and leave you bleeding and no doctor, no medicine can heal your wound.

The obsession was dangerous. It would be the only way of your survival and without it, you will stop breathing.

And I was so fucking obsessed with Bella, in the way that could never be changed, reversed or recovered.

I was taught to stay away from this type of feelings, from having weakness. I was trained to take over the world. I killed people for my dead sister, I was the predator people called. I was just another monster, waiting to devour Bella. I was dragging her into the world where she would never survive.

I was being so selfish.

Bella snapped me out of my thoughts as she moved slightly into my arms, making herself comfortable in my embrace. I pulled her closer with my both hands wrapped around her naked body. My fingers grazed her back, up to her neck. She shivered under my touch in her sleep.

She nuzzled her nose into my neck, breathing me in, her arms wrapped around my waist. I buried my face into her silky hair and closed my eyes. Her breasts pressed against my chest and there was nothing between us. I was feeling both soft and hard at the same time. Was that even possible?

My lips found her neck as I trailed sweet kisses there. She chuckled lightly making sure she was fully awake and loving that too. My lips parted as I started to give wet kisses all over her neck, torturously slow, my teeth grazing her neck, biting down softly.

She let out a soft moan and fuck, I was hard again. She fucking knew how to steal my breath away. Literally and figuratively.

It made me smile though, watching her like that. She might have had entangled me with her beauty and the hidden fire in her eyes. But I also had the same damn effect on her.

We both trapped each other, together.

My hand came up and grabbed her left breast as I gave it a little squeeze to get her attention. She gasped into my neck, I felt her harsh breathing on my skin. Fuck, I wanted to fuck the brains out of her.

Circling my thumb over her nipple softly I pulled away, still holding her closer. My eyes finally met hers. She looked at me with the same amount of lust I had for her. She bit down her lips as I took her nipple between my fingers and pinched it. I watched her reaction as I played with her hardened nipple.

Fuck, she was going to be the death of me.

She moaned, finding it harder to keep her eyes open anymore, she arched her back in my hands for more of my touch.

I smirked. I was going to give her a hard time like she was giving me.

I leaned in, slowly kissed down towards the valley of her breasts. My tongue peeked out, testing her fully erected nipple meanwhile my hand made its way towards the south. Her fingers wrapped around my neck as she pulled my hair.

I pulled away and I worshiped her tits. Her nipples were now dark rosy color, so fucking beautiful. I wanted to feast on them forever.

I looked at her eyes to find her staring back at me, her desire pooling between her legs as my fingers got wet the moment I touched her pussy.

I took her nipple again,now worshiped it with my mouth, teasing, licking and sucking her nipple as my fingers played with her core, inside and out, slowly and sweetly.

She pushed her breasts more into my mouth but that wasn't what I wanted now.

I kissed my way down to her stomach, circled my tongue around her belly button. I watched her as she closed her eyes, breathing heavily as she parted her lips, her fists tightened around my hair.

She looked like a fucking goddess. She was making it so hard for me to control myself anymore.

I quickly spread her legs wide to accommodate my shoulders in between them. My head settled right over where I wanted.

My lips were just inches away from her pussy. I slightly blew over her wetness and she cried out my name in pleasure.

"Oh please!"

I chuckled. I wanted to eat her up, fill my mouth with her taste. I was hungry. Starving. It was just as hard for me to keep myself from eating her out but I'd rather have her begging for my tongue first.

"You can say... your pussy seems to have me under a spell. Fascinated is the word I am looking for Bella." I spoke.

She moaned in response, her hands kept pulling me to eat her already. I grabbed both of her hands and pinned them at both sides.

"Do you want my tongue fucking your sweet little cunt princess?"

"Yes please!" She cried out.

"You like the idea of me eating you out in the early morning? Is that what you want? You are going to be sore." I faked concern. Maybe teasing her and watching her writhing under me was going to be my favourite thing when I wake up in the morning.

She shook her head as she looked down at me. Her eyes filled with so much desire. She begged me through her eyes but I needed her words.

"Tell me, do you want that?"

I waited for her, her sweet voice to fill my ears with the words I needed. I gave her breasts a hard squeeze and blew over her wetness one more time as she moaned.

"Yes please! Fuck me with your tongue, Lucifer!"

That's fucking it!

I slashed her core with my decadent. A long fucking suck on her wet clit. All the while, I kept murmuring filthy words to her pussy, that how much I loved her taste. And she kept moaning in pleasure.

My fingers wrapped around her thighs, keeping her legs wide open for me, I lapped on her juices, parted her entrance as I sucked at her clit, biting softly at her tiny bud.

She was so fucking wet that she was dripping in my bed, in our bed, drenching the bed sheets with her desire and need. I inhaled her sweet scent as I kissed her quivering pussy and I almost came by just licking her.

The sound of me eating out her juices and her moans filled the whole room. Her head rolled back and I knew she was close. My thumb circled her tight bud, flicking, feeding her pleasure.

"Oh God!" She chanted, wanting me to give her a release.

And I did. A long, deep suck on her entrance, and she came, hard. I licked and sucked everything she gave me.

She lied down on the bed as she came and I took my time licking her pussy clean.

I got up to see a soft little smile on her face. My heart drummed against my chest at the most beautiful sight I've ever seen in my whole fucking life. Bella lied down there limp, in my bed, naked, me between her legs. Her chest heaved up and down and her arms spread, calling me to bury myself into her embrace.

I couldn't help but smile. My sweet kitten. I hovered over her and hugged her closer to me. We stared at each other as her fingers played with my morning hair.

"You are going to be my breakfast from now on." I spoke and she chuckled.

She has such a beautiful smile, her smile reached her eyes and all I wanted to see was this smile on her face till the very end.

I wanted to protect her smile, her happiness. But could I really do that?

My fingers grazed her skull softly and she closed her eyes, as if capturing our moment in her memory.

What if she knows my truth one day? Would she leave me? Or would it throw her into the darkness again?

"What if I leave you one day?"

The words came out of my mouth without a second thought.

She didn't expect this all of a sudden either. Her eyes snapped open, I saw the worry, the pain in her eyes suddenly flashed. Her held around my neck tightened and she pulled me closer. My kitten was so fucking strong.

Her chin quivered,her fierce eyes shining as she took deep breaths before opening her mouth.

Her words left me speechless...and hella scared. Fuck, she was so scary than I could ever expect.

"Then I won't disappeare, ever! I'm like a bomb. I'll explode and kill everyone with me."

There was my Queen, Bella. The lioness. And she didn't need me to rule the world, I believed that. Every single one of my empire would bow down to Bella. She would rule the world with the snap of her fingers.

It made me so fucking proud. It had taken a lot of blood, sweat, and no tears to make sure that everyone knew that I was the Boss. But Bella, she had the spirit. She was the queen from the beginning.

She was humble but savage.

And I would never let her go, ever.

"Stop being such a coward, Mr. LaRasso and promise me that you would never let me go." She cupped my face with both her hands.

The authority in her voice! That's my girl.

"I am never fucking letting you go, Bella. Not even a single man can touch you or take you away from me. I promise that."

And I promise you will never know my truth.

My lips captured hers, tongue slipped inside as our tongues danced together, fighting for dominance.

She moaned into my mouth as I bit down her lip.

Maybe I would make her come in my mouth again.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

1 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐃 ???

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐈𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲...𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐈𝐎𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐎 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

❦︎𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃❦︎

𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝐼 𝑎𝑚.

❦︎

✉ 𝚌 𝚘 𝚗 𝚝 𝚊 𝚌 𝚝  𝚖 𝚎 ✉

➻𝚆𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙿𝙰𝙳 𝙸𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙼 : 𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒂

➻𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙸𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙼: 𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒔

★★

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F O L L O W

S H A R E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 5.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
4.6M 83.8K 54
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛) 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖...
4.2M 85.2K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
137K 3.3K 52
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...