Bad Boy? ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Jungkook was still just a new student, but he already got the title as the "Bad Boy" of the school due to his... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
FIN

7

11K 526 457
By BunTeaHunter

TAEHYUNG POV

"When will you make a move already?"

I took a quick glance at Jimin before going back to skim my portfolio. I first made sure everything's in place and closed it... then hit Jimin on the arm with it.

He yelped at the sudden attack and wanted revenge, so he raised his hand and-

"Careful! throwing your camera may hurt really bad, but there's a high chance of it breaking"

Jimin stopped and let out a huff of annoyance, but that didn't stop him from kicking me on the shin that almost made me kiss the floor.

"Stop avoiding the question by using violence! I do not condone to such thing in this relationship!"

I just groaned when he won't let the topic down. Jimin has been pestering me to ask Jungkook out or try to flirt with him these past few days. I know he means well....... but I really want to smack his face with a frying pan.

"What about you then? Why won't you make a move on Mr. Daddy hands?"
"I'm gonna!"

Jimin pushed his camera to my face as if it'll explain everything. I was ready to push it off and risk breaking it, but I guess Jimin felt the Soulmate signal and protectively secures it around his arms.

"I got a new project with my Photography class! I have to find a muse and take pictures of them"

I think I know where this is going... but I still asked cause I'm curious on his plans.

"What's the topic?"
"True Love"

Of course...

The small rotten strawberry skipped ahead of me like some disney princess going to a ball and turned to my direction.

"Oh my cute cookie monster reject-"
"Okay.. what the fuck-"
"My plan! Is to have Yoongi hyung as my muse~!"

Jimin clapped his hands excitedly. I really want to curse at him for that weird ass nickname, but he seemed ecstatic and I don't want him to actually throw his camera at me for real.

"Will you be able to actually have a face-to-face conversation with him and not face-to-head?"

Jimin whined and tried to defend himself with some lame excuse like-

"My lap was looking so nice that.. I wanted to admire it... cause.. love yourself"

A very lame excuse

"Hey! At least I have a plan and will actually try to bond with my Yoongi papi-"

I made a face when he still keeps calling Yoongi hyung with that. It felt weirder now since we became friends with the oldest.

"Again with that-"
"UNLIKE YOU!"

I just rolled my eyes and entered the cafeteria, ignoring that poor excuse of a pink panther and went to our table.

Of course the first thing that caught my eye is black... and I really adore the color black now due to someone.... who I also adore.

"Jungkook..."

The doe-eyed boy turned and waved at me. Seeing his eye smile just makes me melt to a puddle, I so not eagerly took a sit beside him with a happy bounce and ignore Jimin's stupid smirk.

It was my turn to smirk when I see him nervously sit down beside Yoongi hyung. He was fidgeting a lot and of course.. the ever so caring hyung noticed this.

This is gonna be fun~

••••••• ••••• •••••••

JIMIN POV

"You alright there, kid?"

F U C K

Is this karma for teasing Taehyung about Jungkook? Cause Lord have mercy on me!

I can already see that fucker smirking at me. I should've pushed him in high school that one time for mistaking me as a 3rd Grader.

I felt Yoongi hyung pat my shoulder and I flinched a bit, but regained my posture and gave him a small smile.

"I'm fine, hyung! It's just... uhm.. you see.. I have this project.. in-in... in my photography cl-class"

Yoongi hyung hummed in understanding and nodded his head. He gave my shoulder a light pat and said with a soft tone.
"Oh? I'm sure you'll do well in that class"

Stop being so sweet! I need to breathe!

"Y-Yoongi hyung.. I.. I want-"

Yoongi hyung sees my hands fidget and move around the table a lot. So he grabbed one of my hands and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

My brain malfunctioned at this and looked down on his hands. I wasn't thinking anymore and blurted out.

"I want your hands to be my muse!"

There was silence.

WHY WHY WHY WHY JIMIN WHY

I saw Hoseok hyung in the background walking towards our table with a drink, but after hearing me, he immediately turned around, choked and started coughing loudly.

Dumb and dumber aren't any better. Taehyung covered his mouth and excused himself to leave the table, only to laugh with Hoseok hyung in the back.

Jungkook turned away covering his face with his mask and pulled up his hoodie, seeming want to disappear... I can also see his shoulders shaking, which means he was laughing at me too. Great.

Yoongi hyung just stared at me, then at his hand, then to me again. He was obviously trying to process on my words and what to say.

Please forgive me for this dumbassery

"I.. I.. sure? I guess? If that helps you on your... project"

I won... but at what cost?

••••••• ••••• •••••••

TAEHYUNG POV

Jungkook, Hoseok hyung and I were currently having a walk around the campus since the youngest still haven't explored the whole school.

The three of us left Jimin to his own devices (Min Yoongi) and pretending to not see his pleading eyes. I'm sure he'll be fine on his own, they need to talk about the project anyway.

"This is where your Taehyungie hyung class is, together with Jiminie"

I almost tripped on air when Hoseok hyung mentioned me to Jungkook as his. It seems he didn't even noticed when he excitedly looked through the window of my Art class.

"You make arts, hyung? That's so cool! I bet your art is amazing and pretty~"

Pease be still my whipped heart...

"I-I wouldn't really call it.. amazing and pretty, Jungkook"

The little Bambi turned around with his wide eyes and gave me a 'stern' look.

"Hyungie... I'm sure your art is amazing.. cause you're amazing!"

I had to hold onto Hoseok hyung's shouder to keep myself from fainting. This kid isn't really letting me breathe with all these compliments that can potentially damage my heart.

"And of course.. Pretty~!"

MEDIC! CALL MEDIC! HE'S KILLING ME!

I can already feel how hot my face is getting from him calling me pretty. I didn't know if I should even talk cause it's all just gonna be jumbled words that'll come out of my mouth.

"Chill with the compliments, Kook. Your Taehyungie hyung needs to breathe here and you might make his face explode"

Why does he keep referring me like that?

"But I'm just being honest, hyungie!"

And why isn't he taking notice of it?

Or.. does he not mind? Ok, stop with your delulu thoughts here, Kim Taehyung! It might not mean much to him and he thinks it's just all platonic. It's fine.

Plus I don't mind also calling him mine- SLOW DOWN!

"Damn! I forgot I have to go back to Dance class since I was told to teach the others the choreography for an upcoming performance"

.... lol wait.. doesn't that mean?

"Tae, you and Jungkook can go around the campus some more. I'm sure Yoongi hyung wouldn't mind me leaving Kook with you. He trusts you now after all"

Yeah well.. that's a bad decision Yoongi hyung made...

I didn't even get to say a word when I got a kiss on the head from Hoseok hyung and I see him do the same to Jungkook. He waved us goodbye and we watched his figure disappear to the corner.

"Oh hyung! I just realized... it's our first time being together like this! We should hang out together more~"

Jungkook gave me a smile on his face and 10 seconds seconds of us being together I can already feel myself ascend to the heavens.

"R-Right.."
"Come on, hyung! We should go check out some of your other classes too! What else are you taking?"

I needed to take a minute to remember my classes, even though I can easily tell which class I have, but this boy is making it really hard to concentrate.

"Fashion design.."
"Really?! You make clothes? I would love to try on some of your work, hyung!"

He started bouncing up and down like the cute bunny he is and I can't help, but smile at him endearingly. He really is precious...

"There are some clothes I wanted to wear, but couldn't! I love what I'm currently wearing right now... but-"

Right when he said that I looked down at his clothes. I wasn't checking him out or anything.. as a fashion student, I must observe clothes. That makes total sense.

I don't know... looks pretty hot to me

"Oh thank you, hyung"

Wait what?

I see his face brighten up and I realized I said it out loud. I have no idea how to react.. should I be embarrassed or proud? I guess both, but more on the latter since I made him happy.

"What.. DO you want to wear? And what's stopping you?"

I see him hesitate a bit. I can see that he was contemplating on what to say to me. I was about to tell him it's okay to not tell me if it's something personal, but he beat me to it.

"Maybe someday... I'll show you"

Show me..?

My mind is a holy place and no sinful thoughts shall enter. I am a pure person, who does not think of such perverted things. Taehyung do not bring shame to your family!

"I actually wanted to ask you something, hyungie"
"What is it?"

He pulled his backpack to his front and proceeded to zip it open. He pulled out a paper from it and handed it over to me.

I took it and read what's on the paper.

"Oh! You'll be creating some sort of story board?"

Jungkook nodded at this and went beside me to point at something on the paper. Wow he smells really good- okay focus on the paper Mr. Sniffer.

"After making the story board, I'll have to make some sort of short film that relates to it. If it's something sad, I'll go to buildings or use filters that creates that type of atmosphere"

I nodded in understanding at this and turned to Jungkook. Giving him back his paper.

"Why are you showing me this? Is there something you need help from me?"

Jungkook nodded and timidly looked up at me.

"Since your classes are in the more creative type of field. You'll be able to help me come up with ideas for the story board.... if you don't mind"

I would help you bury a dead body without a second thought. What are you talking about?

"I would gladly help you"

"Thank you so much, hyung!" He gave me his bunny smile and I felt accomplished for that.

"Maybe next week? We'll be meeting in my house and-"

Huh..?

I'll go to his house for this? Him and I alone? Jungkook and Taehyung? I haven't taken him to dinner first though?

Shut up, Taetae! This is a project!

"-you don't have to bring anything and that's that! Okay?"

Fuck I didn't listen..

"Okay"
"See you then, Taehyungie hyung!"

Next week will be the day I disappear from this world and die. I'm honestly looking forward to it if my death happens to be someone with a bunny smile.

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:
Hello, hello! I'm not sure how long this story will go, but just so you know... we're kind of half way done. This is supposed to be like a short story, but I'm not sure yet!

I'm happy that due to my boredom/free time, I decided to create stories to enjoy and pass some time! 💜

Thank you all for reading 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 6.7K 18
[๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ] Not like people expected the school dork-Jeon Jungkook to get ninety-nine percent on the love meter with the school heartthr...
13.7K 509 38
Kim Taehyung is a cold CEO and mafia boss. He is also known as play boy who doesn't believe in love and thinks that love makes people weak. He is des...
40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...