Raven | 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘉𝘭𝘢...

By TinaX2

{𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟱} There are some stories that are told, but some others are just meant to be buried away. We hav... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue
The end

Chapter 33

28K 1.6K 1K
By TinaX2

The rest of the exams went by uneventfully, mostly because Alexandra shut herself in the library and was no longer in the mood to talk to anyone. Mike had tried to get her to tell him what was wrong, but each time she only gave him a smile and told him that she was fine.

Having her heart broken by a boy was something Alexandra had never felt before. It was only then when she realized how much she really cared for Regulus and how much she liked him.

But he had played with her feelings. They were all lies; all those times he had tried to approach her and to try and be her friend, along with that night on top of the Astronomy Tower as he had wrapped his coat around her when she was cold and told her he liked her and nearly kissed her.

She felt like a fool for falling for it, but it was too late to ask for her heart back. She had already fallen for the Slytherin boy. It was just too late.

But then it all started coming back to her; all those times when Mike had told her not to trust Regulus, he was right. He was right all along. Although there were many things that wouldn't leave Alexandra's thoughts as the days passed by and they neared the end of the school year.

All those years, Alexandra had thought that her grandfather was the bad guy, and recently her dislike for him had increased when she'd found out that he had been lying about her parents' death for years; he'd made her believe that her parents had died of Dragon Pox when she was a baby, meanwhile in reality, they had been murdered and buried in a village far away.

Even when Alexandra had tried to confront her grandfather for his lies, he still refused to tell her the truth, excusing that he was trying to keep her safe by this. Alexandra had thought that he was lying back then, but if what Regulus had told her was true, that meant that her grandfather — Marcellus Starling — had been trying to protect her all along.

But what would the Dark Lord want from her? She was only a sixteen year old girl who wasn't even smart enough when it came to her studies and she couldn't even do a Levitation Charm without burning her feather.

Why would the powerful Dark Lord want her to become a Death Eater so bad, that he would ask one of the Slytherins to get closer to her and try to persuade her into it?

But then again Regulus had already answered a part of that question. He had said that the reason the Dark Lord wanted her had something to do with her parents. But what could it be?

"You ready to go?" Alexandra was snapped out of her thoughts when he heard Mike call her out.

She was sitting in the common room on her favorite armchair before the window, hugging her knees to her chest as she watched the mountains and the Black Lake in the distance.

"Yeah, I've already packed everything." She nodded lightly.

"I still can't believe how fast the year's come to an end!" Mike huffed out loud, dropping himself down on the armchair beside her. "At least the O.W.Ls are over. That's a big relief."

"True," Alexandra smiled nervously, "but I'm failing Potions. I know it."

"Nah, you're just saying that. You said you had done just fine after your theory exam!" he tried to reason.

"Yes, but you didn't see my practical exam." She shuddered at the memory. "The potion we had to make was supposed to look purple and clear. Mine was boiling green slime again."

Mike laughed. "Well, look at the bright side; at least you won't have to take Potions next year."

"That really is the bright side!" She giggled cheerfully.

"C'mon, let's go get some breakfast before we have to get on the train. I'm starving," said Mike, grabbing onto her arm and dragging her down to the Great Hall.

They were sitting at the Ravenclaw table and Mike was eating hurriedly meanwhile Alexandra only had placed her chin on her palm, staring down at her plate.

"You know what?" Mike started, taking a big sip from his pumpkin juice. "Gryffindors might have won the Quidditch Cup this year, but next year the Cup is ours! I can just feel it. Besides, I've got so many books from the library on Quidditch and I'll be reading them all through summer. That can give me some good and new strategies for next year."

But just then, Alexandra's eyes fell upon a Slytherin boy with black hair and grey eyes who had just entered the Hall. At her sight, Regulus suddenly came to halt and their eyes connected. Although this time, it was Alexandra who looked away first.

After breakfast, Alexandra left the Great Hall with Mike and the other students to make their way down to the carriages that could get them to the train. But just as they were about to get into one of the carriages, Alexandra came to a halt and froze on her spot when she realized something.

"What?" Mike questioned curiously, raising a brow at her.

"I just thought of something," she whispered with a little frown, talking mostly to herself. She then looked up at Mike, saying, "You go on. I have to do something first."

"What!?" Mike exclaimed, his eyes widening. "Alex, the train is leaving in fifteen minutes."

"I'll be back by then!" Alexandra said as she turned on her heels quickly and started running back toward the castle.

"Alex, wait!" Mike yelled. "ALEX!"

But she was already gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425 24 9
"Well, you might as well tell me your name, I'm Mariah." "Regulus. Regulus Black." "Regulus... Like the star?" "Yeah... Like the star." Mariah Adelai...
132K 4.6K 75
When a young girl befriends both the Marauders and Severus Snape, chaos ensues as she is constantly forced to pick a side. Tensions rise as she is in...
119 4 6
In a world of oppression and denial , one girl's journey through misery and captivity unfolds. Her voice is silenced, , and she is underestimated and...
608 21 7
Regulus had planned everything. He was ready, he was going to face death. He was resigned and fully accepted that fate. The young Black was supposed...