The Business & The Vacation

By Upsidedowncrazyfan

" Do I have to repeat myself? I'm more than Euro's! " she said to the man in the floor → Skip ← " Please List... More

Kaiser business, Anya,Group chat , The Call and Diego
The visit of Diego Talk to Alex & Gryffin
Tristan Samantha and the Talk up to his building
Tristan and Alycia
Tristan, the caller and Kent's Business
Xandy and Baddass Little Dior
Xandy, Dior, Austine and Echo
Echo, Melissa, Anne's call and Collins
Collins Business, The Talk, Bianca and Lovi
Chyler's on mission, She, Melissa at Echo's place. Marie's flight
Fina, Mori, The GC and sing song.!
Kaiser, Raven the Super GC and Calvin
Calvin, The Private Rides and the flight Cargo
Saskia's Business, the Talk, Villa
Sudden visit , Cry, Cargo, Tour!
Diana and Rescuing Steve, her Villa.
Austine event, the entrance and the Paintings
The meeting under the stars, meeting the Gorgeous Ceo
Tristan and the group of Ladies meeting
Fever hangover talk and Maybe I know her
Apology, Apologize, Apology again
I'm fire and Im the Ceo
The Tropical Country & Saskia's Dark Business
Somewhere in Paradise Place on Earth
The Letter, Lunch and Dinner
★Showing & Disappearing. The 11 Million dollars ★
♠Do I have to repeat myself ? I'm more than Euros. ♠
→Melissa's Nanny & His Father's recovery←
←I promised I will come to you like I Said that night I met You→
★ Freeing yourself from all stressed you have this time★
Happy 30th Chapter and welcome Chapter 31!
♦I will Lead and still sitting in two Thrones ♦
♪Three Beautiful Bombs in the middle of Paradise♪
↑ Let me move you ★ Sucks this situation ↓
♪ Upside and Down ♪
√ A thousand Push ups ★ We're Back ★ She's Back √
⚠️Tell Her the Truth before everything's goes wrong ⚠️
🔗Tell her before everything's late🔗
⚠️If She Die I Will DIE INFRONT OF YOU ⛓️
⚠️Rescued for the second time and the Truth✨
🛡️I'm Mad at You 🛡️
🔑Let me take my step forward🔐
🌧️The Pouring Rain🌧️
⚖️ Gold Lines⏳
🍰 String Creates Music🥧

🗡️Something is Brewing🔑

0 0 0
By Upsidedowncrazyfan

Third person Pov

Call ringtone conquered the room, it's five in the morning. The ring continue so someone grab the phone and answer it without looking at the caller.

" Hello? "

" Good morning, Dad?" The person on the other side of the line greeted him ( Theodore )

He immediately sat up and look at the number ID ( unknown ) he put it back to his ear.

" Who are you?!" He ask then he heard a loud laughters for a moment.

" You sure don't know your own SON ?" A person replied to him. He ( Theodore ) gulped and tighten his grip to the phone, before speaking.

" I have no Son  and stop calling me I'm your Father Carter ." He stated in superiority which earn a chuckled from Carter.

" Ow that's hurt, but it's fine atleast you still can remember my name Dad" he answered and giggled like crazy.

" I'm don't have a bastard son " Theodore respond " Oh! You have Dad and it's Me, the real heir of your Legacy! Haven't you missed me?" Carter responded.

" No and never!" " Before you ended the call I want to say something on you. And to your daughter or my little sisters ' SEE YOU ALL SOON '  He said and laughed like crazy before cutting the line.

Theodore look at the phone Blankly and black the number. He sighed and get up to pour himself a water. He didn't expect this thing will come. After drinking the water he dialed a number.

" Triple the guards on Alexis place and be sure anyone who will visit her house is unharmed. Yes. Thank you. No . I don't want my daughter to know about this for now. Thank you Mark " He commanded and hung up the call and make another call.

" Agustus prepared my car, I will be out after twenty. Yes. Be sure no one will know Where we going. Thank you."  He said and Walk inside of the bathroom.
**********

Skip

Knock knock ' come in ' Ysabelle walk in with her usual smile and coffee on her hand. Saskia took a quick glance and smile on her before turning her focus on the paper on her table.

" Morning and this is your hot coffee " Ysabelle greet placing down the coffee on her side table.

" Thanks Ysa, what's my schedule?" Saskia ask without looking at her.

" Mr Danvers set an appointment today and Madam Flockhart wanted to meet you too so I already rescheduled your other not important appointments " Ysabelle inform her.

" Okay, what time he will come? Did he said he will come personally? ( Theo ) " Saskia ask her ( knowing Theo got in accident last time ) " and Send Eleanor an email that we can meet to the same place we used to. I know she don't want a crowded place and I know she knew me well " She added.

" Yes Ms Mcgrath and Mr Danvers said it's personal between you two " Ysabelle states and Saskia nod at her.

" Maybe it's still about business we had talked " Saskia informed her secretary.

" Maybe, oh by the way can I excuse myself at lunch please "  Ysabelle said and Saskia look at her.

" You have a date?" Saskia said which Ysabelle eyes widen, thinking how Her Boss know that.

" Y-Yes " Ysabelle hesitate to answer in a shy way.

" Oh come on, I know you since then, Who caught your heart?" Saskia teased her secretary.

" I-- I don't want to tell you,,but your my Boss and my Loyalty is to you. His name is Diego " Ysabelle said.

" Okay and Who is this Diego ?" Saskia continuing her teased mode, seeing her Secretary blush infront of her.

" We will planning to set a small party this coming holidays, what about that?"  Ysabelle suggested then Saskia straighten her back and look at her.

" Okay I will come, Where would that be?" She ask Ysabelle who think in a second.

" I will Inform you when we choose where place will it be happen, okay, for now, thank you for approving my excuse " Ysabelle said smiling, Saskia nod at her.

"  Your welcome and don't over do yourself , I know you still have some fresh wounds inside of your body. Take care Ysa " Saskia stated then Ysabelle grin and nod at her.

Before turning her heels outside of the office.
Saskia sighed and muttered.

" What is like to be Inlove or to be love ?" Then she decided to focus her thoughts on her business.
***********

Carter's Pov

" I told you he remembered my name because I'm still his Son and I won I'll get my 3 Million dollars in a minutes " I said proudly to myself to the other people infront of me ( There's a knock on the door and a men in suit walk in )

" Sir all of the parcel are ready to deliver, we need you to inspect it personally before we Deliver it to Mr Donatto " he informed me and I nodded.

" So let's meet up next to the Clubhouse tonight " I said to them and they Nodded before getting out their heel to my house office with a sad face, why? Because I won the Bet. After that I and my men go to the port to check my business to be deliver to my client.
************
♪ Fast Forward X2 ♪

Saskia's Pov

A few days ago I met Theo ofcourse it a lunch meeting at one of the expensive hotel resto herein LA. We talked about business and the cancelling of her daughter birthday event. He said to me that because of what happened on him, that's why her daughter changed the plan. She will celebrate her Birthday on Holiday ( Christmas ) with family members only. I don't think so if I can come because of Ysabelle's event to.

Which Theo understand but I'm still welcome if my schedule and my mind change. I promised to him that I will let him know if I will decide to come. He's like a father figure to me, He ask me about what happened on me after the explosion. I told him a little about my healing condition and the islands I stay. I didn't tell him who help me and who I met there that's too important to Mel. He's happy to know that I was care well and get back in Strong state ( He's proud ) Theo also thanked me after the visit I did when he's in the hospital.

Ysabelle already told me that her and his Boyfriend Diego choose the place where we conduct a small welcome party for their step up relationships.

Now I'm sitting on my couch in my Penthouse doing work papers. Something's missing, I look around and try to find what's missing here. Mel's face laughing, the waves, the smell of sea, the cold breeze of the wind, the pink sugary sands Flashed on my thought. Maybe I'm missing Her, them, the place? I stand up and walk to my champagne bar. Pouring myself a glass of Chandon then gulped it to erased my thoughts of it. I poured another glass and walk back to my couch. My eyes landed on my new phone. I sat down, put down the Glass on coffee table and grab the phone.

I swipe the screen and see myself on the wallpaper. I'm smiling at the sunset and to the pink sands beach that Mel's captured. I'm looking at her, not on the camera, I'm sure for that. I tap the phone contact and search her name to message or to call her, because we haven't talk since I left. My face frowned and search her name again. But the results was NONE or NOT FOUND.

She LIE on me Again she said that her number was already save on my contact but it's not ' LIAR ' I mumble to myself and throw the phone on the floor. I'm Annoyed?!, Angry?! irritated!? Feeling deceived? By what?! By her sweet words and sweet care?!  By her Charming Eyes? By her Beauty?!  Of all things I hate is when the Person is a LIAR.

My heart aching, it's stings, I feel like there's someone crumbling my heart. My eyes in teary now, I try to stop the tears but it continue to fall. Fuck This Shit! i cursed myself and decide to take a long shower. I'm crying at the shower room, let the tears fall down and after that Stand again and never show your vulnerable self to all.

So no one can hurt me again. I said that to myself to encourage my inner self. I Walk out and change into night robe then Busied myself at paper works with champagne on my hand. Then I don't know what time I stop and collapsed my body on my bed and fall asleep. I'm tired, too tired to think why I'm always decieved by all people who close in my heart. I wish the next day I woke this is just a Dream. I don't want to feel this kind of Feeling betrayed. That was I thinking before I fall asleep in real.

_ Morning_

I woke up in my telephone ringing on my night table. I rolled my heavy body to the side where I can grab the telephone to answer it.
" Hello ( my voice still in sleepy tone )" Ysabelle cancel it all, and reschedule for next day, yeah, I'm fine just I don't want to go to work today, what? No. I'm the CEO so I can get my off whenever I want. Okay" I stated " by the way I need a new phone sent it to me today. Thank you Ysa." I added and hung the call after I heard her usual 'YES MS MCGRATH'.

I rolled back and hug the pillow and buried my face on it. ' Your strong Saskia you can get through this ' I mumbled on myself. The sunlight started to light up my room. After a few more minutes convincing myself if I will get up or not. I get up and think I just need some squats and fresh shower later.
*********

Ysabelle's Pov

" Yes Ms Mcgrath " I responded to her ( So Unusual to her to be late at work ). I put back the telephone I used. Because I can't contact her on her phone. Now I know she won't come to work, I'm a little worried. I search on my contact and dialed a number. I'm waiting to the person to answered my call.

" Good morning Ms Cath, sorry for calling you this early in the morning, ah yes, Ms Mcgrath cancelled all her schedule today. Yes. So Unusual for her not to come at her Company, maybe something happened, yes Thank you, I'm a little worried on her. Really! Thank you so Much Ms Cath. Yes Have a nice day ahead." I said to Ms Catherine.

I know she's the One who can ask Ms Mcgrath what's wrong with her. She's a motherhood to Her since she start her Company. I hope she's doing fine and get back at her Company soon. Don't think like that Ysa, She's stronger than we thought okay!? I said it to myself before focusing my mind rescheduling her appointment's.
**********

Back to Saskia's Pov

I'm sitting in my living room when I heard a doorbell. Who is the person going to visit me in work hours? I ask myself getting up and walk to the door to see who visited me without notifying me? I look at the monitor it's Cath so I immediately put in my finger to the monitor screen and the door split up opened.
She just look at me in my eyes from head to toe. Okay, okay, what's happening?

" Mother you okay?" I ask her walking back inside ( She's on my tail )

" I'm doing fine just want to stop by , to see how are you? For not going on your company?" She stated simple sitting down at the couch.

I sit at the edge arm chair of my couch looking at her. I didn't speak ad she make a face like ' Care to tell me or not ?' like that, her sarcastic aura sending to me. I rolled my eyes and try to hide the real feelings I have.

" Well I can be lazy sometimes and it's my company, Ysa and Jeanne was there. They will call if there's an emergency " i said to her smiling.

She shift her position " Yet I can't contact you on my phone? " She said showing her dialed called history in me ( 10 missed calls ) I gulp a little.

" My phone broke last night, and I already informed Ysa to buy me a new one " I responded to her.

She crossed her arm on me before nodding.
" Okay, why it broke?" She said, digging something on me.

" It slipped on my hands while I'm getting my champagne " I defended myself.

"  Okay, sure you okay? You look like a tomato for me " she said, thank God I'm still in my sports short and top.

" Cant you see Mother, I'm in my Gym outfit " I answered her and looks like she content on my answered. So she get up and walk near to me. She hug me for a minute.

" If you need someone to talk, Give me a Call, Oh right?" She said tapping my shoulder.

" Okay got it Mother " I replied giving her a warm smile. I walk with her to opened the door. Then she leave before giving me her goodbye kiss on my forehead. I locked the door and I decided to change my wear into my casual suit.
*********

Third person Pov

" Come on babe let's have some fun " the Guy twice as her size holding her waist and do some touching. Luckily their inside of the empty room. As she punch the guy twice and fall down on the floor unconscious.

" Hey Andz I'm done here, I got one "  Lance said on her earring.

" I'm done here too, meet me at the back " Andy replied to her.

A few moments the two meet up at the back.
" Take him inside come-on " Andy said helping her to get the guy inside of their black Van without noticing by anyone. Then they drive out away.

Andy dialed
" I have a gift for you Ms President , Yes we're on a way and we have three for interrogation, Ooookay, see you soon " She said and give a smirk to the unconscious person at the back.

" She will comeback with a Bang!" Andy informed Lance on her side.

" OH! Interesting !" Lance exclaimed in excitement.
***********

↓ Skip again ↓

Diana's Pov

" Wrap it up everyone and Let's Move!" I said to them as I sat down on my motorcycle,start the engine and drive out and hit the streets. We received a tip that Victor Gang is moving to their new target or should I say business. With my whole team I personally want to meet them.

" Turn left at the second blocks President "Leigh said at the other line.

I hit the gas and move car by cars then turn left. Lance and Andy on my tail riding on motorcycle too. Leigh was up somewhere tall building. I'm sure she's sitting down on the edge of it.

"  Steve, update?!" I commanded
" We're at the port and my men was already under water, waiting for Leigh assistant and Your Signal " he replied.

" Okay, Winn?" I ask " Ms President Everything is Hacked now, and no one notice it for now you all have 10 minutes for the raid " He informed me ( us )

" How many blocks Leigh?" I stated " One More and You can see the back port, you can directly walk there, there's no guard " Leigh Informed me.

I stop and walk a little then I saw the port. I hear the two motorcycle stop the engine, it's Lance and Andy, I make a signal and we move quitely. The place was dark and it look likes this port used for illegal Business sort of. I can see the light blinking in not to far, maybe that the cargo vessels that will be delivered the packages. We three ( Me, Lance and Andy ) entered the Old office port. We went upstairs and take our way to the control room.

" Hide in the ceiling above you , there's guards coming " Leigh update us, so we used the ceiling as hiding. The ceiling was wide so we can easily move. Then there's three guards with guns walk inside and stop there for a moment.

" You know why we have to follow him? After all He's a Bastard " the one said complaining as shrugging his shoulder. We just stay silent and continue to listen.

" He's a killer if you won't obey him and he have a money too " the other one said.
"  Remember he's an Heir of what legacy is? " The one mention and ask looking at his co guards.

" If I'm not hearing the rumors wrong he's a Danvers Son ( My God is this true ? We three exchanged look , Luckily Leigh can't hear them )  , He's the real first son, but some say he's an outside son and His father don't like him that's why he live far away from them. And the rumors saying He's connected to Victor or he and Victor are the real father and son " the one said, like he know all the rumor ( Such a gossip man he is )

Later then someone call on their Bluetooth and they walk outside. A seconds they gone and we get down and be sure no one can see us. Lance Locked the door and let down the black curtains so no one can see us inside now, before turning all the lights.

" Is that true ?! " Andy ask me and Lance in disbelief " I don't know, how they know Mr Danvers? " Lance followed then their eyes landed on me.

"  Would you stop believing in that, it's just a rumor but I will sure to ask Mr Danvers about that, if this true, we have a Huge problem soon " I said to them and we decided not to mention this to Leigh as we continue our Raid.

Then we heard a gun shots ( Shit ) I cursed before contacting them.

" What happened!?" I asked " They know that we were coming, the cargo change the location !" Steve said shouting " Leigh?!" I called " get back now, they're coming at your place, their many !" She said and I can tell she is disappointed. " Winn cut off the power!! " I said and in a second the lights turned off. We still can hear a gun shots ( my team exchanging shots down there )

" Let's go and warm up ourselves "  I said to them and the two patted my shoulder which mean they're ready.

" Leigh guide us , I have trust " I said in my Bluetooth " Leave it to me " She said gaining the confidence.

Wearing a dark vision eyeglass, we can see them like it's Morning. Then we hit the fighting zone, ready the guns and hands for the combats. We three lead a different directions and meet our opponents. They send a tons of gun shots on us, ofcourse we hide at the thick wall. In a second it stop so it's time to pay their gun shots.

" Steve? Updates "  I ask between fight with the guards " it's cleared here, need my help inside?" He offered " No thanks"  I answered as  I blow an Upper cut punch to the guy and kick the other one on my side ( He flew in the wall ).

Then I heard a fall noise seeing the one guard fly down on the floor. Lance for sure and Andy dance with the rope, hitting the guard and he fall down on the floor and received a gun shot on his heart ( first blood as Lance mumbled )  I rolled my eyes even if they didn't see it. After a five minutes we are done inside and try to get one Alive for interrogation later.
I released an air before walking out in the door. Meeting my whole team and some medical aid.

" Who's hurt?" I ask Steve standing at the black Van.

" Micheal just a scratch " he said looking down on his feet.

" I know your upset they go away, but-- " I was cut off " This Handsome guy will help us right? " Lance exclaimed looking happily to the beaten man ( He's not Handsome on his look now ) I said to myself. Andy holding him with wire rope tied well on his hands.

" Take him " I said to Steve and he took the man inside of the van and handcuffs him.
" Leigh I have something to discussed with you alone, when we get back at my office " I said, informing her from the other side.

" Copy that " she answered then the line ended. I sighed and look to the night sky all stars are sparkling.

" Let's Get back now, Move!" I commanded and Everyone move fastly.
********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
426K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
212K 10.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
438K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...