Afsaana (βœ”)

By rajoriyawrites

Short stories . Along with songs . More

Author's note
πŸ’ Intezaar βœ”
πŸ’ 
πŸ’ 
πŸ’ 
*Waqt*βœ”
**
**
**
**
● Noor βœ”
●
●
●
**
●
Bonus Chapter!!
β—ŒFamily Treeβ—Œ
β—ŒSukoonβ—Œβœ”
β—Œ
β—Œ
β—Œ
β—Œ
β—Œ
Bonus!(Sukoonβ—Œ)
Bonus!! (Fizaah&Omar)
⁘Thodi derβ˜βœ”
⁘⁘
❄F&Aβœ”
❄
❄
❄
❄ {bonus}
πŸ’•Arshad ki Kashafβœ”
πŸ’•
πŸ’•
Graphics!
A new book

πŸ’•

4.2K 285 4
By rajoriyawrites

Kashaf placed the pillow behind Sanam's back, making her settle back comfortably on the bed.

" Main thik hun Kashaf, itni fikar mat kiya karo. ", Sanam placed her hand on her wrist, stopping her from putting the duvet on her. (I'm fine, Kashf, don't worry so much.)

" Kaise fikar na karun, meri best friend ho aap. Aur meri best friend apna khyaal nahi rakh rahi hain. "

(How do I worry, you are my best friend. And my best friend is not taking care of herself.)

" Main iska khyaal rakh rahi hun. ", Sanam placed her hand on her bulging stomach. (I am taking care of it.)

Kashaf sighed shaking her head. She sat down beside her legs and rubbed her free hand.

" Main in janaab ka khyaal ki baat nahi kar rahi hun. Main aapke khyaal ki baat kar rahi hun. Mujhe yakeen hai aap iska khyaal rakh rahi hain, lekin shayad khud ka rakhna bhul gayi hain. "

(I am not talking about the well being of the little one. I am talking about you. I am sure, you are taking care of him, but maybe you have forgot to take care of yourself.)

Sanam lowered her eyes at Kashaf's words.

" Accha chalein aap so jayein. Main padkar soungi. Aur haan Umair ko Arshad bhai ke kamre se bhejti hun. "

(Ok go to sleep. I will study and sleep. And yes, I'll send Umair from Arshad Bhai's room.)

" Rehendo Kashaf Umair ko aaj vahin rehendo, mere saamne vo khud ko bada dikhaane ki koshish kar raha hai kam se kam Arshad ke saamne vo khulkar ro toh lega. ", Kashaf nodded placing a feather kiss on her bump.

(Leave him Kashf, let Umair bhi there today, in front of me he is trying to show himself big, at least he will cry openly in front of Arshad.)

She switched of the lights leaving just the lamps on, took her books and closed the door behind her.

Moving across the hallway Kashaf placed her books on the table and leaned against the faux wood seat. Her Amber eyes glanced across the night sky which she looked through the balcony. The stars were twinkling like diamonds across the velvety sky. It was a starry night with no moon in sight.

A clearing of throat made her gaze snap to him who was looking at her with eyes furrowed.

She adjusted her veil on her shoulder.

" Ji? " (Yes?)

" Itni raat mein kyun padh rahi ho? Tabyat khraab ho jayegi. Jao so jao. "

(Why are you studying so late at night? You'l get sick. Go to sleep.)

" Neend nahi aa rahi aur parso weekly test bhi hai uske prepare karna hai. ", she picked up her test schedule showing him.

(Can't sleep and there is also a weekly test to be done on that day.)

" Kal toh nahi hai na. Abhi araam karo bhot thak gayi ho aur subah uthkar kar lena. "

(It is not tomorrow, is it? Rest now, you are very tired and do it in the morning.)

She sighed knowing he was right. Collecting her books she stood up and followed him.

" Umair so gaya? "

(Umair fell asleep?)

" Nahin Bilal ke sath betha hai, dono hi nahi soye hain. "

(No, is sitting with Bilal, both have not slept.)

She nodded.

" Usne kuch kaha aap se? "

(He said something to you?)

" Abhi toh nahi, lekin dekhte hain shayad kuch bole. "

(Not yet, but let's see if he says something.)

" Khala keh rahi thi ki vo aaj aapke sath so jaye. Aapko koyi dikkat toh nahi hogi? ", her gaze went to her father who was taking a cup of tea to their room, probably for her mother. A smile formed on her lips.

She has seen this man scolding, guiding, loving, caring and adoring her mother and the woman returning the favor with full zeal. They had fought on the trivial of matters, they had their differences just like Arshad's parents, but the two couples had never let the bond they share, weaken.

(Khala was saying that he should sleep with you today. You won't have any problem?)

" Mujhe koyi dikkat nahi. Aur sahi bhi hai Umair ko time chahiye yeh jo hua use samjhne ke liye. "

(I don't mind. And it is also right Umair needs time to understand what happened.)

Kashaf glanced at him who tiredly rubbed his face. His shaggy hair now matted on his forehead. Her hand about to touch his forehead before she held herself back.

" Aaj office mein zyada kaam ho gaya? "

(Got more work in the office today?)

" Haan.. matlab nahi zyada nahi bass voh naya project liya tha na ussi silsile mein thakaan hai. "

(Yes.. not much, just took that new project, that's why I was tired.)

" Aapke liye chai laun? "

(Should I bring tea for you?)

" Nahi chai peene ka mann nahi kr raha. Bass thora kaam dekhkr sounga. "

(No, do not feel like drinking tea. I will sleep just after seeing a little work.)

" Koyi zarurat nahi hai kam krne ki raat mein. Araam karein so jayein, subah uthkar krlijiyega. Main bhi sone chali. "

(No need to work at night. Rest and sleep, wake up in the morning and do it. I am also going to sleep.)

" Haan haan thik hai. Shabba khair. "

(Yeah okay, good night.)

" Shabba Khair. "

They went to their respective bedrooms.

...

Kashaf hitched her back up as she moved out of the college after giving her last Finals. The last month has been a mess.

With every night talks to Sanam's unborn child to studying till 2 AM and cramming the half of her mathematics syllabus with the help of Arshad and her mother's constant nagging for her disturbed health while the continuous constant shrieks of Bilal for her attention, which was only for him before her final's preparation started.

And now she was finally free from this college and ready to relax and explore.

" Abba nahi aaye lene? ", she asked as she reached Arshad leaning against the Black fortuner, his hand casually tucked in his jeans pocket while his other one using the one. He was dressed casual, a simple blue tee and light washed Jeans.

(Father didn't come to pick me?)

" Ghar par bethak hai vahan hain vo. "

(He is there in a meeting there at home.)

" Koyi masla hua hai? "

(Is there any issue?)

" Nahi, bass kuch masjid ke silsile mein aaye hain. "

(No, just some have come in for some discussion mosque.)

" Accha. Aur aapke office ka kya? "

(Oh. And what about your office?)

" Bhai ne aaj chutti de di, project khatam hone ki khushi mein. "

(Bhai gave leave today, in happiness of the completion of the project.)

" Chalein fir Finals aur project ki khushi ka chota sa celebration karte hain. "

(Let's then do a small celebration of the finals and the happiness of the project.)

" Haan, ek aur khushi ki baat hai. "

(Yes, another good thing.)

" Kya? " (What?)

" Sanam Khala ka aaj check up tha, baby bilkul healthy aur fit hai aur khala bhi bilkul theek hain. Unka fifth month acche se start hua hai. "

(Today Sanam Khala had a check up, baby is absolutely healthy and fit and Khala is also fine. Their fifth month has started well.)

" Allah kare aisa hi aage bhi sahi rahe. "

(May Allah keep this right even further.)

" Maine kaha tha Allah unhe mohobbat aur wafa ka ajar dega. Unhe unka ajar ek healthy baby ke roop mein mil raha hai. "

(I said no, Allah will give her a reward for love and loyalty. She is getting her reward as a healthy baby.)

" Kaha toh aapne sahi tha, ho raha hai yakeen in rishton par ab. "

(You said it right, now I am believing in these relationships.)

" Yeh toh acchi baat hai, aao ice-cream khate hain. Fir kaju katli leni hai Umair ke liye. "

(This is a good thing, lets go for ice cream. Then we will take cashew sweet for Umair.)

" Haan, chalein. "

(Yeah, lets go.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.7K 21
Short stories from the world of my imagination which you might like. Happy reading! πŸ“²
24K 2.4K 55
Mixed platter of short romance stories that will hopefully bring a smile on your face!
2.7K 190 8
A collection of short stories ❀️
375K 16.6K 27
A short story by a rookie writer.Please give it a try though Love is a combination of respect, friendship, understanding, communication and companion...