Tutoring 'The School's Bad Bo...

By naldoking1445

Hayden Cole is an average 17 year old boy. He's in senior year at High School. He is the top scholar at schoo... More

The Characters
Chapter 1: Choices.
Chapter 2: Friends?
Chapter 3: Lunch Together.
Chapter 4: Knowledge is Power.
Chapter 5: One's Choice.
Chapter 7: Lust Isn't Love.
Chapter 8: My Fake Boyfriend.
Chapter 9: Dinner Together.
Chapter 10: Night Out.
Chapter 11: Our Fourth Kiss.
Chapter 12: Intimacy.
Chapter 13: Choose.
Chapter 14: My Choice.
Chapter 15: My Memories.
Chapter 16: The Speech.
Chapter 17: Invitation.
Chapter 18: Another Night Together.
Chapter 19: "Don't talk to me."
Chapter 20. My Father's Story.
Chapter 21: New Beginnings.
Christmas Special.
Chapter 22: Road Trip.
Chapter 23: Bad Start.
Chapter 24: "Let our weekend begin."
Chapter 25: Celebration.
Chapter 26: Bondi Beach.
Chapter 27: Happy Birthday.
Chapter 28: Together, Alone.
Chapter 29: Back home.
Chapter 30: Acceptance.
Chapter 31: Change.
Chapter 32: Graduation.

Chapter 6: The Truth Reveals Itself.

117 4 4
By naldoking1445

*Hayden's POV*

Math class wasn't as I expected. It was alot easier than I thought. I really thought that I would have to be correcting or going over some main points with Jordaine, but it turns out he was pretty good at the subject. I don't know why but it seemss that most persons hates math and never seem to understand how it works. I don't know how to explain but you just have to love or want something to actually do the right way. So I guess all those persons who constantly fails math is because they either hate it or just don't want to do it.

Mrs. Reid was evil enough to give us home work, which was nothing new. She always say that 'proper preparation and practice prevents poor performance.' She might be right but that doesn't mean she has to give us home work every time we have her class. We have her class three times per week: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. That simple means the assignment must be completed and handed in by tomorrow. I always do my assignments, it's Jordaine I'm worried about. Will he need help? Will he actually do school work on his own? I hope he does, because if he doesn't, that will just ruin my reputation.

I took my mind off all those thoughts. I'm sitting patiently in Principal Jackson's office with the student body president who I haven't even said good afternoon to when I walked in. It's not that I have anything against her or anything, I just haven't build my confidence to speak to her as yet, which Jordaine insist I do. She's a nice and smart young girl, but never makes it to my standards so I never see any real reason to talk to her.

Finally, Principal Jackson walked in. "Hey students, good afternoon, sorry I had you waiting, I was just speaking with Mr. Bennett." She looked at me giving me that 'you know what I'm talking about' look. I smiled knowing that Sir Bennett actually cares about my safety and protection, but I did tell him not to worry.

"Well I know you both know why you're here. The ceremony is next Wednesday at the National Museum. These contains more information and the papers your parents should sign. You're both smart students so I don't see the need for further explanations. Any questions?" She gave us the papers looking at us expecting us to ask her questions. I didn't say anything because I didn't see the need to.

"I have no questions Principal Jackson, it is always my pleasure to make sure this school stays on top."

"Thank you for that, Miss Thompson, you can write your speech and take it to me Monday. Anything to say Mr. Cole."

"Not really, just that I want to know if we're the only students going?"

"Well if you would like a set of students to attend, I can arrange that if it is what makes you comfortable." She would do anything to make sure I go.

"Ok, but there are two specific students I would want to come with us."

"Then I guess it's settled. Remember to let me see your speeches by Monday morning, Thanks for participating." She was lucky I had Jordaine to motivate me or else she would have to be thinking of someone else to send.

We both got up and left. I know Jordaine said I should say something to her, but I didn't see any reason to. And I know she wouldn't want to talk to me either, knowing the type of person I am. I went to the locker halls to grab my bagpack and other essentials I'll need for school tomorrow. I then went to look for Ashton because I know Jordaine would have already gone with his friends. Turns out that more than half of the school had already left. Looks like everyone was eager to go home. I walked down to the entrance of the school to see if Ashton was out there waiting for me. He was, but with Kelly and Jordaine. Wait, Jordaine. What is he still doing here?

"Hey bro, Jordaine and I decided to give you some time together so I'm going home with Kelly. I'll see you tomorrow morning. Have fun."

"Wait, so how am I going home?" I was now confused.

"Jordaine says he'll give you a ride home, I'll be at my house if you need me."

"Oh wait." He came back and hugged me. "Make good choices." He rubbed my cheeks and walked away. I smiled at his behavior and tell him goodbye. He really is still seven years old.

I turned around and face Jordaine who was waiting for my attention. "What's all this?" I questioned because I still can't understand what's going on, and I'm not usually the type who takes long to figure out something. It was then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I look to see a text from Ashton. Why didn't he just tell me like ten seconds ago. I opened the message to see what he wanted to say.

Ashton: I know you enjoy being around him. And I see the way you look at him. We'll talk, don't worry I'm here for you. What does he mean by that?

"Hey you ok?" It was then I realized that I was starting at the phone.

"Yeah I'm fine, sorry."

"You ready to go?"

"Go where?"

"I'm taking you home."

"You know where I live?"

"No, that's why you're going to show me. Well tell me. Tell me your address and I'll put it in my GPS, but let's get moving, I want to hurry and do the homework before it gets late."

"Ohhhh, that's why you're coming at my house. It all makes sense now. But what about your friends?"

"They're not my parents so let's go."

"Sorry. I'm sorry my mind isn't here right now. Let's go." He lead me to his 2020 Honda CR-V. Oh my fucking gosh. He owns this car. I forgot his parents were rich. All this time I could have sworn it was a teacher's car. I literally needed to be friends with this guy.

I stood there staring at the car. I couldn't believe my eyes. He opened the door for me to go in the pasenger's seat so I stepped in. He then made his way over to his side of the car. I still couldn't believe I'm in this vehicle.

"So you plan on telling me your address." He looked at me with a smile.

"I'm sorry, I had no idea this was your car." He burst out laughing at my choice of words.

"I know the feeling." He told me. I then tell him my address and he typed it in the GPS, he drives off with the destination located at my house.

It was a silent drive as the GPS was giving him all the directions. About fifteen minutes of driving, we reached my home. This time I wanted to get out on my own, so I came out before he did. I don't know if he noticed but he didn't say anything. I took my key out of my bag and opened the door. It looks like my mom isn't home as yet, because I would have smelled her cooking. I invited him into the house and he walked in with his bag in his hand, I then shut the door with the locks closed.

"Would you like something to drink or some orange juice with a snack?" I asked him trying to be polite. I'm not used to this, so thank God for the movies I watched.

"Yeah sure, I could eat something before I start. What do you have?"

"I'll have to go check. Give me a minute."

I mean I knew what was in my kitchen but I just didn't know what to say to him.

I came back seeing him sitting in the sofa in front of the flat screen.

"So I have snacks which you would have to come choose from or you would just like an egg sandwich?" I tried to be as polite as I can be.

"Do you mind cooking for me, because I'm starving." He looked at me with a smile plastered across his face.

"Um, okay, but I'll have to go change out of my uniform first."

With that said, I ran up to my room to change.

About two minutes later I ran back down stairs, seeing him on his phone.

"Hey I'm back, I'm going to go get them ready now. Wanna watch something on the TV till I get back."

"You shouldn't, once I'm watching a movie I like, there's no getting me out of the TV, so I guess I'll just stay on my phone until you get back." He looked at me with a smile. Well at least we have something in common.

"Alright, well give me atleast ten minutes then." I walked off trying to be like flash.

Twelve minutes had passed and I still haven't finished the sandwiches. The bacon was frozen in the fridge so I had to wait for it to melt. After like twenty minutes, I was finally done with my little meal. I took out two cups from the cupboard to pour the juice into, I then cleaned the counter and walked back into the living room with two plates of sandwiches and two cups of orange juice on a tray. I placed them on the coffee table and we began eating.

"Didn't know you could cook." Jordaine looked at me with his mouth full.

"Really, I fried eggs and bacon with sausages, how's that cooking." Well it is cooking but you know what I mean, anyone could do that. Not that I'm bad at cooking or anything, just that this meal was a simple task.

We talked and ate for the next ten minutes, until we realize it was 4:12 pm.

How is my mom not home as yet? She's probably caught up with work.

After we finished eating our sandwiches, I went and packed away the tray and plates.

Throwing them in the sink isn't packing away. I smiled at that thought and went back to Jordaine. He couldn't stop thanking me, which I found unnecessary, he paid for my lunch today and gave me a ride home for free, I should be the one thanking him. We then decided to start doing the homework. It was just like ten algebra questions, which were pretty easy. It took us, well Jordaine because I had to be checking his book every now and then for errors, about fifteen minutes to do the questions. After we completed them, it was already 4:30 pm. Now I decided to call my mom.

Then phone was ringing when I heard her answer.

"Hey hun. You home? Sorry I took so long, I'm held up at work with some files. You okay?"

Me: "Yeah I'm fine, I was just worried, are you okay and yes I'm home."

Mom: "Okay hun, I'll be home around 5:30, I'll buy something for us to eat on my way home. Is Ashton there? Find out what he wants."

Me: "No he isn't, just hurry and come home ok mom. Bye."

Mom: "Well okay, I'll be home soon, be safe. Love you, bye."

She hung up and I placed my phone in my pocket. Since she was coming home that late, I don't know what I will do until she gets here. I decided to watch some cartoons with Jordaine. That's if he's ok with it.

Well he was, as we are both in the sofa watching some anime. After like half an hour in the TV, I looked at him and he did the same.

There is something about him. How did we ended up in my house watching TV together? It was still only hours since we've met and it feels like I've known him since forever. How have we gotten so close?

I couldn't control my thoughts and it was there and then I felt my body got up and I felt my lips on something I've never felt before. Something so soft and chewy. I closed my eyes savouring the feeling. I've never felt this before. I opened my eyes to see if I was dreaming only to reveal that my lips were on the lips of Wilmington High School's bad boy.

******************************

Authors Note: OMG. What is happening? What do you think will happen next? I'm so shocked right now. Leave your answers in the comments. And remember to vote. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. Picture of Jordaine's 2020 Honda CR-V up ahead. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 2.7K 38
[BXB / unedited ] Saying that Max Oran is a disaster would be an understatement: he got himself kicked out of school, his dad has sent him to live wi...
20.8K 1.5K 25
[BXB] Archie Holland and Brooks Dawson decide to take a third and final shot at love. ☆☆☆ Brooks Dawson is falling apart. His mom's behavior is spira...
1.5K 241 15
Elliot Burton hasn't known peace since Bennett Harris popped around for 6th form. Known for his strong build, rebellious streak, and aggressive tende...
42K 2.3K 26
A badboy needs to change his ways and stay out of trouble. Will he be able to finish high school? Read to find out