𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘

By 11christelle11

𝘈 𝘏𝘢𝘯 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘧 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴�... More

1 - fake
2 - arguments
3 - bread
4 - unwanted attention
5 - weird behavior
6 - bad mood
7 - cousins
8 - llama plushie
9 - concern
11 - apples
12 - flaming hot cheetos
13 - Dizzy
14 - unconscious
15 - cuts
16 - gone
17 - broken promises
questions
18
updates

10 - temper

5K 158 166
By 11christelle11

- notice: this chapter was edited regarding some typos and grammar, the plot is still the same. -

"Just do your job properly
Without knowing about my empty heart
Just laughing over it, I don't like that"
♬⚘♬⚘♬

The boys then arrived home safely, waking up to the sound of their manager calling out their names. The boys went out of the car sluggishly, some wide awake, some still slightly tired. Jisung on the other hand was completely tired, he just wanted to lie down in bed and sleep forever, literally. He sluggishly grabbed his backpack and placed it on his shoulder as he walked lazily towards the dorms.

"Let's talk before you go to bed." Chan said, not looking for an answer from the younger.

Just like that, Jisung groaned internally and slumped his shoulders down lower if it was even possible. He went up the stairs and pushed the wooden door open, he quickened his steps and dropped his bag beside his room door and plopped onto bed, almost dozing off, almost.

"We're going to talk Jisung, whether you like it or not." Chan said as he took a seat on Jisungs bed.

"I'm too lazy." The blonde said in slurred words.

"Jisung please." Changbin was the one who said it this time, causing the blonde to shoot his eyes open and quickly glance at the people on the room. "Why the heck is there four people in my room, aren't ya'll tired?" He said, stretching like a kitty.

"You literally are my 4th cat, soonie, doongie, dori, and last but not least, Hannie." Minho said, massaging the younger's sides.

"Oh quit it with your lovey dovey shit." Changbin said, annoyed.

"Oh look who's talking." Minho said, unamused.

"Felix," The blonde said coughing and clearing his throat at the same time.

"Shut it, we're here to talk about something else." Changbin said, trying to change the subject, which worked.

"Yeah, tell us honestly, are you really fine?" Seungmin asked.

"I'm totally fine, I don't know why you guys even want to talk to me. Question answered, let me go back to bed, I'm so fucking tired." Jisung cursed, starting to get annoyed.

"You never even curse, this proves you're not fine Jisung." Seungmin said, proving a point.

"You know, there's a simple answer to this, mind your own fucking business." Jisung said, getting annoyed and frustrated more and more as each minute passes by.

"Jisung! That's rude and you know it." The leader said, unimpressed by the younger's behavior.

"Forcing me to tell you something I don't want to say is rude." Jisung said rather coldly. "Now if you're not going to let me sleep, I'd rather walk around the city with my headphones on." And this is what the blonde male did.

Once he noticed his members not moving at all and keeping their straight faces, he unwrapped himself from the blanket and stood up quickly, grabbed his bag and left, without a word. He walked around the streets, pissed, really pissed so, he then decided to go to his favorite bridge where he'd write stuff on and make himself happy. He grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote 'Sometimes I just wonder, if I disappeared into thin air, would it really matter?' He wrote in a small cute font. The boy drew a little cute anime boy on the side, bangs covering half the drawing's face, his sweater paws wiping the tears on his face. He felt content with the drawing.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" A random male asked, probably around his age.

"Writing" The blonde replied quickly.

"I write here often too.. it's like a safe haven." The stranger chuckled.

"It's really quiet here, and I love it. By the way, what's your name?" Jisung then asked.

"I'm Shawn, 21 years old." Shawn addressed.

"I'm Jisung, Han Jisung 20 years old." Jisung addressed back, finally facing the male.

"You're cute" Shawn answered, smiling.

"Thanks?" Jisung said, flustered.

"So what're you doing here?" He then asked, looking at the younger's drawings.

"What everyone else does. What are you doing here?" Jisung asked, returning the question.

"The same thing you're doing, feeling like shit and staying here instead, I assume?" Shawn assumed, looking at the younger.

"Hm, yeah, do you?"

"Mhm, c'mon lets go to a cafe instead of just sitting here." He said in a welcoming tone.

"Okay" Jisung said, happy he met someone he can relate to.

Shawn gave his hand for the younger to take, in which he did, as they both walked to the cafe together, hand in hand.

"I've seen you somewhere, but i dont know where." Jisung said, trying to recall where he saw him from.

"I'm a JYP trainee as well, I know who you are, I just wanted to make it casual so I don't seem weird." Shawn said happily.

"Oh yeah hey, don't tell anyone I hang out in the bridge please." Jisung said, slightly worried.

"I won't, because anyway, you are my first friend from JYP entertainment." The raven said happily as he looked at Jisung. "You're younger than me and yet you debuted two years ago." He said, his mood dropping.

"Oh, don't sweat it, everyone has their right time to debut." Jisung said cheering the older up.

"I guess you're right." He said, feeling less down after what the younger had told him. "You seem like the sunshine of the group, I was honestly quite shocked when I heard this from you."

"At least I know I'm great at acting." The blonde said, laughter trailing behind.

"Hm, yeah. Have you told the members yet? About your ya know." Shawn asked shyly.

"Nope, why would I? It'd be more of a burden to them, they need to worry about themselves, not a piece of crap." Jisung as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Hm, right. It's late, let's head back to JYP building?" Shawn asked, still timid because after all, Jisung is his senior.

"Right, let's go." Jisung said as he payed for their drinks and gestured for Shawn to come with him.

The two arrived at the building shortly after, taking their time as they talked about personal things, mostly Shawns though.

"Hey, wanna come to the studio?" Jisung offered.

"What? Those are for idols only, I'm not an idol yet." He declined.

"Oh c'mon it isn't against the rules, now come!" Jisung said excitedly.

"I mean, if you say so." Shawn said, smiling sheepishly.

The two walked to the studio, Jisung leading the way as he knew the building as if he lived there for years.

"Woah, it's so spacious compared to what us trainees are given." Shawn said, awestruck.

"You'll get one soon, don't worry." Jisung reassured.

"I mean, monthly evaluations are too nerve racking." Shawn said, scratching his neck in the process.

"Little tip, in monthly evaluations, you really have to act confident, even when you aren't. It boosts yourself up to do better." Jisung advised.

"Hm, I'll try."

"Jisung!" Chan said as he stepped into the studio, confused who the other boy was. "And?"

"Oh, Shawn, I'm Shawn." He said nervously.

"Trainee?" Chan asked.

"Yea." Shawn said, bowing multiple times.

"Shawn hyung stop bowing already." The blonde said, laughing towards the end.

"Oh- yeah." He said chuckling with him.

"So uh" Chan said, feeling awkward in the situation.

"Why are you here?" Jisung asked with no emotion whatsoever.

"To pick you up after you just disappeared while we were talking." Chan said, his eyebrows furrowing.

"About that, i'm still not talking." Jisung said stubbornly.

"Jisung please,"

"Not now hyung, I was talking with Shawn." Jisung said, adverting his gaze towards Shawn instead.

"Jisung." Chan said sternly this time. "I'm just worried for you, so would you please."

"Ugh, this is stupid, I told you I was fine! Why won't you believe me, would you trust me for once!" Jisung screamed, annoyed.

"Jisung, not here." Chan said, his eyebrows pointing downwards.

"I already told you, I'm not talking." Jisung said coldly. "You have other members to take care of."

"Jisung, you're one of them."

"Damn you," Jisung said, finally snapping.

"What did you just say?" Chan said, shocked.

"Hey Shawn, can you go for now? I'll see you tomorrow." Jisung asked nicely.

"Oh, of course, see you tomorrow." Shawn said, returning the smile as he stepped out of the studio.

"Did you say damn to me?" Chan asked, annoyed.

"Yes, cause you don't know how to mind your own fucking business!" The blonde said, snapping.

"We're worried for you! Your selfish ass is making it harder for all of us! You don't think I'm tired too?" Chan said, snapping back.

"Selfish?" Jisung asked, tearing up.

He told himself many harmful words, but of course hearing it from your best friend hurts more. His tears brimmed in the corner of his eyes, and of course Chan took notice of this.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Chan repeated as he hugged the boy tightly, feeling guilt hit him like a truck.

Wc: EDITED
Date: October 21, 2020
PLS I'm editing this and all and I've only noticed how cringe this is ffs aaaaaa

"I'm Shawn, 21 years old."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 397 10
нιм- 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖧𝖺𝗇 𝖩𝗂𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾... 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖼...
113K 4.7K 21
A story of Jisung's hidden Instagram account, one that he hides from the rest of the members. One that expresses his true emotions about his social...
537K 17.9K 60
#CHANLIX. | 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘢'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?
292K 10.1K 50
cause i'm not sure if i've seen you before you looked familiar when i saw you we go together like the gum on my shoe ⚠️TW⚠️ smut sh suicidal thoug...