οΌ₯οΌ€οΌΉοΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ βœ“

By Ilethe

π””π”²π”žπ”¨π”’ 𝔦𝔫 π”£π”’π”žπ”―, 𝔦𝔫 π”₯𝔒𝔯 π”²π”«π”΄π”žπ”³π”’π”―π”¦π”«π”€ π”€π”žπ”·π”’ FEMALE CHARACTER - EMMETT CULLEN When a... More

EPIGRAPH
TWILIGHT SAGA AESTHETIC
PREFACE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CAST
BOOK COVER
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
PART TWO (NEW MOON)
TWILIGHT NEW MOON AESTHETIC
PREFACE | NEW MOON
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO | NEW MOON
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE | NEW MOON
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR | NEW MOON
MONTHS AHEAD
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE | NEW MOON
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX | NEW MOON
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN | NEW MOON
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT | NEW MOON
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE | NEW MOON
CHAPTER THIRTY | NEW MOON
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE | NEW MOON
WATTYS2019
THOUGHTS?
THE NEW MOON PLAN
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO | NEW MOON
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE | NEW MOON
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR | NEW MOON
GIFTS? ABILITIES?
DECISIONS
CHAPTER THRITY FIVE & THIRTY SIX | NEW MOON PROMO
EXCITEMENT!
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE | NEW MOON
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX | NEW MOON
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN | NEW MOON
NEW MOON NOTES
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT | NEW MOON
SHOULD?
CONCLUSIONS
THE EPILOGUE PROMO | NEW MOON
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE | NEW MOON
PART THREE ( ECLIPSE )
TWILIGHT ECLIPSE AESTHETIC
CAST
PREFACE | ECLIPSE
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER FORTY | ECLIPSE
CHAPTER FORTY ONE | ECLIPSE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO | ECLIPSE
CHAPTER FORTY THREE | ECLIPSE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR | ECLIPSE
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE | ECLIPSE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX | ECLIPSE
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN | ECLIPSE
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT | ECLIPSE
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE | ECLIPSE
CHAPTER FIFTY | ECLIPSE
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE | ECLIPSE
PART FOUR (BREAKING DAWN)
TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN AESTHETIC
CAST
PREFACE | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER SIXTY | BRAKING DAWN
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE | BREAKING DAWN
UPDATES & THOUGHTS
CHAPTET SIXTY-SIX | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN | BREAKING DAWN
The Twins & Renesmee
CHAPTER SEVENTY | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE | BREAKING DAWN
UPDATES
ADDITIONAL CAST
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE | BREAKING DAWN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX | BREAKING DAWN
THE EPILOGUE
THE NEXT GENERATION
BONUS CHAPTER #1
BONUS CHAPTER #2
BONUS CHAPTER #3

CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE | BREAKING DAWN

922 28 0
By Ilethe

《PART TWO》

THE WAY OF LIFE WAS NOT WHAT IT SEEMED FOR EDYTHE ROSE CULLEN, HER UNTIMELY DEATH & RESURRECTION INTO A VAMPIRE & THE BIRTH OF HER CHILDREN; BROUGHT THE unexpectation of the Volturi's gaze and their utter joy of securing death of a coven. Death was an unintended consequence to Edythe. An unfortunate misunderstanding thrown into an utter despair.  The redhead had a misfortune time upon learning that the Volturi was after her children & her niece. It brought upon the kinetic energy of anger filling her veins pulsing like a heartbeat in the tips of her fingers.  Her eyes moved over the Autumn-Winter landscape of the Canadian boarder.

The human officials letting them pass was a suspencil moment.  The Cullen family was at their final battle and Edythe didnt know this time if they come out alive or not.  The redhead watched the landscape go by, the heard of buffalo and their pulsating heart stirred a hunger in her belly "Did you know it was actually vampires that causes buffalo to flee" Emmett said with his usual smile.

Edythe's mouth formed an oh before her eyes met his "What no?" Edythe glowered at him in an abundance of annoyance, "If you were born back in the 1800s like Jasper then I would have actually believed you" She commented hearing his laugh under his breath. She rolled her eyes ",You and your false information" Edythe whispered moving around her seat getting a look at Elizabeth & Bellamy sleeping on both sides of Leah.

The redhead perched up in her seat, the one thing she would have missed about humanity was sleeping to pass the time. The scenery was a vast field hills and trees with the vacant blurs of houses & children's laughter flooding her ears. The vampire eyes flickered to her husband who eyed her from the side, his golden eyes getting darker each second.

"We better feed" Edythe commented staring over at her husband seeing Leah shift in her seat at the mention of feeding. Her skin coiled in a reactative disgust. Her deep chestnut coloured eyes found the golden depths of Edythe Rose Cullen. The redhead vampire silently asked earning a short nod from shapeshifter. They slowly pulled to a stop where less traffic was seen. In the vast hills of the Canadian landscape  was a land of tall trees. Edythe shoved her husband playfully seeing that spite in his eyes as she effortlessly darted into the thick wooded trees. She jumped up majestically onto the nearest tree branches. Her fingers gliding over the bark, moss soft under her fingertips. She held a grip seeing Emmett coming below her.

His head upturned, his chin brought forth up as his eyes met the golden aspects of her fierce eyes, her mouthwatering when a scent hit her in the wood. Her eyes directed to the area, a metallic taste hung in the are. Coppery or one of iron someone could say. But it rolled off the tongue in a heap of a strawberry scent, it was rich. Edythe tensed feeling the caging arms of her husband as he pulled her down into his grasp. His fingers grasping around her neck tangling in her fiery ginger hair. His mouth pressed the nape of her neck, his teeth gliding over her flesh. The look in his wife's eyes calmed.

Emmett Cullen found the source, a man stood with his hand bloody with blood oozing from cuts along his fingers from his bar barbwire dangling from the tree. Emmett dragged his wife throwing her to a deer, her black eyes dark as she sunk her fangs into its furry neck as it cried. Warm blood oozed around the sides of her face, the vemon in her teeth pierced the deer.

The agony carried when Emmett joined her. The blood was disgusting, she shuddered at the taste of it but it kept her at bay. Her eyes darted over to her husband as she leaned against a tree. She heard the soft thundering heartbeat of a mortal man, the blood was pressed on her senses, her lips quivered to have a taste. Edythe closed her eyed recoiling to her inner shell thinking of her children. Her iries begun swirling with rays of gold, traces of a amber lined her pupils. Her lips parted she trailed a finger over her face then dipped the tip of her finger on her tongue.

The bitter taste of the animal blood was pleasing. She exhaled a deep breath, her eyes snapped open as she adjusted to the detailed forest. Her depths locked on the bleeding human, his pale skin brimmed with dirt & dried up mud. His clothering was that of camouflage, tattered & ripped. Blood stained his clothing and poured down the palm of his hand.

The vampire noticed the way a shine caught her eye. It was a blade of some sorts, it glinted in the sunlight. The shine dripped with blood. She shook her head in wonder as she felt Emmett's hand slip into hers. Edythe visibly relaxed as they collided with one another. Their essence made known when a swirl of wind hit the man catching him off balance. Edythe appeared to the side of the road. Cleaning the blood away from the pit of her face.

"Time to get back on the road"  Emmett chimed in as they both buckled up and started the engine. Emmett glanced at Edythe with the side of his eyes as they all started down the road in their own silence. The hours were nothing, the ticking time flooded with many minutes as they finally reached the first town after crossing the boarder. Clouds overhung the small town, a smirk begun forming across his lips "Who are we meeting Em?"

The voice of his wide stirred his memories "Old friend from the 40s, met her freshly after turning into a vampire. Give or take a few years. Her name is Vienna" Emmett told Edythe as her brow lifted in question seeing that dazzling smile of her husband that he turned onto a long stretch of road "shall I suspect something my love" Her voice was teasing eyeing him; the redhead made him nervous sometimes. Emmett gulped "Last I knew she had many affairs over the course of years and may have fancied me since I didnt like her?" He said in a hurry as Edythe shrugged her shoulders eyeing Leah.

"You can eat her if you want" Eddie joked seeing Emmett tense up. A smirk pulled the corners of Leah's face "Just teasing" edythe practically joked as she held her husbands hand just as they pulled in front a three story house, windows covered with sheet curtains and thick oak wood lined the walls in panels.

The dark stained wood glistened from the low droplets of rain that fell as they descended into the small town in Canada. Edythe shifted her eyes over the large windows finding movement brushing behind the curtains, fingers glistened like a thousand diamonds at the brush of the sunlight. Lips pressed, Edythe sensed other vampires moving around.  Emmett laughed a bit seeing the door crack open "Serisouly Vienna" He muttered in a low voice.

The door swung wide open. Revealing a girl, frozen seemingly at the age of eighteen years old. Her long luscious dark chestnut coloured hair & crimson red eyes that held a shine. Her blemished alabaster pale skin shined, her lips pulled into a smile. Emmett stepped out "You just going to stand there big guy?" The vampire spoke, edythe suspected this was Vienna, the one her husband spoke of. 

"Before that Vienna. I need your help. My family is in danger" Emmett said  urging Vienna to finally gaze pass the vampire shoulders, she saw another vampire. Her lips pulled into a flat line, a grim expression lingered at the young woman who sat in thr front seat. Waves of curly hair was red, fiery with glistening golden eyes. Her pale skin glistened from the gaze of the sun. Her face complimented by her high cheek bones, a quaint straight small nose & plump pale pink lips. The vampire shifted on her feet "What's going on Em," she asked when the reaking scent of dog reach her very nose and she hissed.

"Did you bring a dog with you" Vienna demanded glaring at Emmett who nodded his head "Watch it Vienna" Emmett felt a hand fall on his shoulder, Edythe brushed her cold hands against his arms with her eyes falling on Vienna. The vampire before them twirled strands of her dark hair around her finger "Your new. I thought I knew all the Cullen's" Vienna said lifting a brow at the redhead seeing the way she held Emmett & she fidgeted on her feet.

"Vienna. This is my wife, Edythe this is my friend" Emmett said eyeing Edythe as she slid the palm of her hand over his arm and grasped his hand gently. The look of love shined in her eyes for that flicker of a moment. "Your married and you didnt inform me? An invitation would have been nice" Vienna said eyeing Edythe with strong curiosity.

"We married two years ago. When I was still human" Edythe had this smile curving the corner of her lips, Vienna went to question yet Emmett spoke "My family is in danger. The Volturi are coming after us Vienna. We are hoping to not to fight. We need witnesses" Vienna directs her eyes on the burly vampire in worry for that second clouding moment.

"Why?" She demanded.

The tone in her voice was a signal. Edythe lifted a finger to Leah who opened the door. A sense of mortal & vampire erupted in the air mingled with the scent of Leah who stood protectively in front of the twins who held both of her hands. Vienna crouched with a low hiss "Are you fucking insane Emmett? Immortal children are a crime" She went to long when Edythe stood in front of her, a electric aura surfaced around her, a low hiss escaping her lips "Fear" She whispered locking eyes with Vienna as she dropped to her knees, Edythe's memories flooded the vampires mind, moulding together.

A force shook her from her control as Emmett pulled his wife back from Vienna, his eyes glaring at the two. "How was that possible" Vienna demanded looking from the twins to Edythe who grinned "I can bring anyone's fear to life, in when in reality I can show my memories since our minds are linked together. It is short brief moment but I can do it" Edythe said eyeing Vienna.

"They are our biological children Vienna. Born while eddie was human. My daughter and son" Emmett whispered as if he was out of breath. His golden eyes shaped with a spark of protectiveness when a small hand finds his leg, Elizabeth eyed Vienna a look on her face, her small lips pressed together with her bright blue eyes shining "Calm down" Her words, soft & delicate. It chimed with a tune, Vienna felt her emotions slowly shifting, her non beating heart held a glimmer of a soft melody of a calm waves pressing over her.

"What was that" she whispered eyeing the young child, her beautiful features resembled her mother who stood protectively behind her son pressing him at her side with Leah at his other side. "Elizabeth & Bellamy are gifted. Troublesome hybrids. But my family is in danger. Will you help Vienna?" Emmett asked eyeing the vampire as she stared at the twins. The soft windstrils of their red locks swayed with the wind, a rosy pink shine in their cheeks from the blood rushing in their veins to their quick beating heart, far from a regular human.

Their eyes, one of the ocean and the other of the forest. Elizabeth crossed to her brother grabbing his hand with her own, wrapping her fingers around his. A translucent shield propped around them, a shine protective barrier that was expanding out over everyone of their family. Vienna watched in amazement at the power displayed by the young children. "Yes I will help"  Vienna promised.

Edythe gently laid her hand on Bellamy's shoulder mentally asking, her eyes met his and then he lowered the protective shield "Mom, I'm tired" His hazel eyes met her golden ones. Elizabeth yawned softly leaning her head on her brothers shoulder. Vienna noticed Leah's stare, her red crimson eyes darkened.

"I have a room with a bed. Clean for human guests" Vienna's voice tune changed with Emmett shaking his head amused and he nodded his head glancing over at his wife "After this we will end up finding my other friends. I think Abraham will certainly be on our side" Emmett hardly moved his lips seeing Edythe fidget in her spot "Okay" she whispered seeing Elizabeth falling asleep where she stood.

The sheer veil of the sunlight fell over the Canadian hills as they descended into the home of Vienna Mcarthur. The vampire whose walls were lined with a thousand portraits and newspapers clippings. The dressers stacked with antique artifacts with gold placks with engravings of years. The open platform had Edythe eyeing the old wood panel walls and the stone ground below her feet. "Encase I run around the house, stone is less hard to break much" Vienna chimed in as Emmett lead the twins up the stairs with Leah in toe.

"Vampires are known to be deadly. As long as we have things that cause us less to be likely to break it. Why not" Edythe said eyeing the vampire next to her "Em tells me you were one of his friends" She said with a expression of a deep seeded emotion in her eyes that she yielded away. "I wish I knew about you. The new Mrs Cullen, the fire of his beating heart" Vienna sat down on her couch.

"We fell in love when I was a mortal. Not the first vampire I knew. The Volturi wanted me since I was a child" Edythe said sitting in the armchair across from Vienna "I wont let them have my children or my niece" Her voice grew sinister.

"Even if I have to show them their worse fear of all time"

《TO BE CONTINUED》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 9.5K 38
Magnolia Siren, descended from the great vampire hunters of old; sorcerers. Killing vampires is in her blood, yet she became friends with them. A nor...
159K 7.3K 34
.β€’A story in which a vampire and a hybrid find each other in a strange way, and end up being perfect for each other. When a human enters their family...
1.4K 107 10
Evelynn Flynn has lived away from her hometown of Forks, Washington for three years. Due to the recent death of her parents she is forced to move bac...
115K 2.3K 12
Aurora Swan led a somewhat simple life following her mother's death. But when her older sister moves back to town, she finds herself being dragged in...