Love You Lots! Vento Aureo x...

By Bhacked_Potato

Y/N L/N, a bright, energetic, and charismatic 17 year old who's adored by her peers as a beacon of happiness... More

1- The Part Where Everything Goes Downhill...
2- Where Things are Explained (Partially)
3-The One Where Stuff Goes Down
4- The One Where Stuff Goes Down Part 2: The Electric Boogaloo
5- Torture Dance and a Call From Home
6-Another Girl?
7- A Second Phone Call and a Nice Chat
8- Pompeii
9-Well... Shit.
10-A Heartfelt Talk With Goth Dad
11- T I T S
12- Say No to Old Age
13-Two Karens Fight On a Train
15-Haha Stands Go Brrrrrrr
16-You Snatch a Gun
17-Skating Race With an Angry Man
18- Stand Cry!
19- Things Are About To Go Downhill, Again..
20- Death
21- Betrayal
22- Shopping With Fugo
23- Where Does it Go Mista?!
24-Well... F U C K
25- Karen Yells at Child
26- Note To Self: Never Take Planes.
27- oW YOU FUCK
28-Sardinia
29- Mysterious Computer Man
30- Fuckin' Mold Man
31- Secco, Why is Everything Sticky?
32-Cat's Out of The Bag, Golden Boy
33- Feral Dog Man
DISCONTINUED
REWRITE!

14- Birthday Froog

3.3K 170 99
By Bhacked_Potato

Y/N POV

You were sitting in the turtle, it was a little bit after the group had left the train. Your group was currently inside a truck.

"As long as no one finds us," Abbacchio started, "we should make it to Venice by tomorrow or the day after.

You were just kinda laying on the couch while staring up at the ceiling, you couldn't help but feel useless in the past few battles. Your stand wasn't offensive like almost everyone else's. The closest to yours was Abbacchio, but at least his has muscle. What did yours do? Make you go fast? The only thing it was good for was running away.

You weren't really paying attention until you felt something on your head. Your hand reached up to see what it, but there was nothing there. That's when you looked around and saw your stand near Mista, playing with what appeared to be his stand.

You suddenly jumped up and ran over to Don't Stop Me Now as she poked number one. Mista had turned to your stand wondering what poked him while you were trying to rangle your stand.

"Sorry Mista, I don't know how they got out." You said as your stand continued to mess with the Sex Pistols.

"Nah it's fine, I understand fully. Stands sometimes have a mind of their own." Mista smiled and waved off your apology.

"Mista!" Number five whined, "Tell number Two and number number Three to share the hamburger with us!"

'Hamburger?' You thought as you looked up at the rest of the Sex pistols who, lo and behold, had a half eaten hamburger.

"Huh? What are you talking about? Mista questioned the tiny stand, "There's nothing to eat here right now..."

Mista then looked up at the crumbs that were falling.

"Where the hell did you get that?!" Mista yelled, "D-Don't tell me..." 

You then realized what he was getting at, his stand had grabbed it. You and Mista both stared up at the ceiling in horror as the driver of the truck looked your way.

"Sh-Shit." You and Mista said in unison as you watched the man pick up the turtle.

"What are we going to do Mista?" One of his stands started to panic as Mista tried thinking of a solution. You stared back at the man, trying to think of a way you could get out of this.

"This seems bad." A different Sex Pistol said.

You watched in shock and utter amazement as Mista reached up and sucker-punched the man in the face.

Everyone made noises as they felt the car crash.

"What just happened?" Bucciarati questioned now that he was standing up.

"Mista, you were keeping a watch on the ceiling, weren't you?" Fugo pointed at said sweater wearing man, "What happened?"

"Huh? Me?" Mista said as if he hadn't just punched the driver, "I-I haven't the slightest. I was talking with Y/N so I wasn't looking..." 

Fugo looked at you for confirmation.

"Yeah, I was just talking to him about good places to eat after we finish this job." You lied, it was kinda scary how believable the lie was.

"Yeah, maybe the truck stopped..." Mista said as he stroked his chin.

-----

"Lets just steal one already." Narancia said as you, Mista, Narancia, and Abbacchio sat while Fugo and Giorno stood. Giorno was standing off from the group, which caused you to wonder why he didn't come over.

"Are you stupid?" Fugo yelled, "Word would spread in no time and go straight to the enemy. They'll just be waiting to ambush us!"

"That's true." Mista said.

"Fugo's got a good point." Abbacchio interjected.

"Then let's hear what Bucciarati wants us to do." Narancia suggested.

"Why not just steal all the cars?" You said sarcastically. Unfortunately, Giorno didn't take this as sarcasm and straight up punched a car into the air with Golden Experience. You all stood up and stared at the doughnut boy.

"Wh-What are you doing Giorno?" Fugo questioned.

"I didn't mean steal all the cars literally Giorno..." You said in a slightly panicked voice.

"If we steal only one, we'll be caught immediately." Giorno said, completely ignoring you, "But if we take Y/N's suggestion and steal a hundred..."

Giorno proceeded to punch the shit out of all the cars using his stand, the cars crashed down around Giorno.

"If it isn't just a single car that disappeared," Giorno started as the cars started to transform, "and if they're all found in pieces in different locations, the search for missing cars will be harder, and it should give us plenty of time to get to Venice."

The cars had transformed into frogs and hopped in all different directions. One frog had hopped up to you, you gently picked up the frog and held it.

"I see..." Narancia said with his arms crossed.

"That definitely beats hitchhiking." Mista smiled with one hand on his hip like the sassy boy he is.

"Whatever." Abbacchio scoffed as he hopped over the wall.

"Hey Giorno can I keep this frog? I think it likes me." You said as you approached the blond teen.

"Sure, consider it a birthday present." Giorno gave you a soft smile.

"Thanks Giorno!" You gave him a smile as you gently cradled your newly acquired frog pet.

"Giorno, Y/N, you two tell Bucciarati." Abbacchio said as he held out the turtle to Giorno.

"Here." Abbacchio said as he shoved the turtle into Giorno and started to walk off, "We're going to get a car."

Fugo followed behind Abbacchio as he walked off.

---

You had hopped in the turtle before Giorno somehow. You were greeted with Trish trying to exit the turtle while you fell onto the couch.

"-it's very dangerous outside right now." You heard the end of Bucciarati's statement as he turned to you, "Also Y/N, why do you have a frog?" 

"Oh, Giorno let me keep it since it's my birthday." You smiled at the frog that you had to think of a name for.

"That reminds me," Bucciarati stood up and reached into his pocket, pulling out two golden hair pins similar to his own.

"These are for you, I'll get you a proper gift once the mission is over." Bucciarati said as he handed you the golden hair pins.

"No need to get me something else, I love these, because now we can match!" You smiled at your capo who gave you a soft smile back.

Trish, who didn't want to interrupt your conversation coughed to signal that she had something to say as she stood on the chair.

"Listen, Mr. Bucciarati." Trish started, "If I were to ask you a dumb question, would you be able to answer it?"

"It depends on the question." Bucciarati stated.

"What am I supposed to do if I need to go to the bathroom? You aren't suggesting I use a diaper, are you?" Trish demanded.

"That's a fair question Bucciarati." You stated, now sitting comfortably on the couch with your frog.

"You're right...That is a good question." Bucciarati said as he leaned over in thought.

"Good. I'm glad you both understand." Trish said with her hands on her hips.

You watched as Bucciarati stood up and opened the closet door. You watched over his shoulder and hoped he wasn't doing what you think he was doing.

"Let's make the closet a toilet." Bucciarati presented the zipper in the floor as he stepped aside.

'Aaaaaand he did what I thought he would.' You mentally sighed.

"No offence Bucciarati, but that's really no place for a girl to do her business." You sighed.

"I'm sure it's fine Y/N, the turtle probably won't feel it." Bucciarati said as he gazed at you and Trish, who were both equally disgusted and confused.

"I don't think you got what I meant Bucciarati..." You sighed.

"Bucciarati, we've procured a car." Giorno said as he leaned over the turtle.

"Alright. Once we confirm that we're safe, let's head out." Bucciarati said as he faced Giorno.

"Understood." Giorno said.

"Well I should probably be on the look out, I'll see you in a minute Trish, Bucciarati!" You smiled and waved as you exited the turtle.

It was a bit strange hopping out in mid air, but what you saw confused you even more.

-----

A/N

Sorry about not posting on Saturday, and this chapter being a bit shorter, things have been getting a bit busy for me.

Anyways, thanks for 4k+ reads! It makes me happy to see so many people enjoying this story!
As per usual, stay tuned and I'll see you in Wednesday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 25 12
In March of 2001 a young boy joins the Italian mafia under the one and only Bruno Bucciarati. Little does he know that someone from his past is alrea...
13.3K 403 19
Diane giovanna a simple girl with an unforgiving past meets a man who's temper controls his actions. What will spring forth from this fated meet up o...
26.7K 1.7K 57
☆ . pseumino ─ a college student tries getting the attention of some of the most admired and attractive people on campus, only to get caught up wi...
2.8K 95 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...