Adult Games

By mollysue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. A 17 year old girl recently moves to Cocoa Beach, Florida with her family, the Brants... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~ Unfair to Nerds (Pic Of Lily)
Chapter 2~ The Game Plan (PIc of Jaime)
Chapter 3~ Preparation (Pic Of Sonya)
Chapter 4~ Early Start? (Pic Of William)
Chapter 5~ Story To Tell (Pic Of Lacey)
Chapter 6~ Enemies and Loners
Chapter 7~ Surprises
Chapter 8~ Secret's Out
Chapter 9~ Heartbreak and Trouble Don't Mix Well...
Chapter 10~ Answers Just Lead To New Questions... (Pic Of Riley)
Chapter 11~ The Sad Story of Lav Stevenson (Pic Of Rick)
Author's Note~ PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12~ The Start To A Perfect Night (Pic Of Dylan)
Chapter 13~ Party Animal Say Whaaaat?? (Pic Of Austin)
Chapter 14~ Thunderstorms (Pic Of Blaze)
Chapter 15~ A Blast From Our Pasts
Chapter 16~ Racing, Video Games and Water Fights
Chapter 17~ A New Problem
Chapter 18~ Meet The Family
Chapter 19~ Rick Rhymes With....?
Chapter 20~ Plans?
Chapter 21~ Phone Call From Hell
Chapter 22~ Who's Timothy Jan Brant?
Chapter 23~ Flashbacks and Freedom
Chapter 24~ Let The Best Man Win
Chapter 25~ Truth And Tell
Chapter 26~ Putting It All Together (Pic Of Chevy)
Chapter 27~ Sad Goodbyes
Chapter 28~ Wicked Catastrophe (Pic Of Finn)
Chapter 29~ News
Chapter 30~ So Close Yet So Far (Pic Of Alex)
Chapter 31- Chances
Chapter 32~ Explanation
Chapter 33~ Surprise Help
Epilogue

Chapter 34~ Adult Games

4.3K 75 2
By mollysue

IMPORTANT NOTICE~ hey guys guess what? There's only one more chapter left after this one. I'm actually pretty excited to be ending this story. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this and I'll tell you, I enjoyed writing it. Please enjoy this chapter guys and thank you for being patient in waiting for me to update. I love all of you guys<3

Chapter 34~ Adult Games

Riley's POV~

I sighed and turned the opposite direction, pacing some more. Worry was eating me from the inside out. After Lily passed out, she was rushed to the hospital with Finn not far behind. Which is where we are now.

Sonya and Blaze sat against the wall while Jaime and Alex played video games together. The twins, Austin and Dylan were out looking for Lily's parents and Jean. Chevy was already in custody and Finn was in the hospital room next to Lily's surrounded by cops. I was pacing back and forth in the hallway, waiting for a report on Lily.

When we arrived here the doctor said there was a slim chance she would survive this. If she were to survive this she may not have her right arm or could even be paralyzed since the bullet hit part of her spinal cord.

The doctor's first report told us the damage done by Finn. He actually fractured a few of her ribs, and the bullet went sideways through her shoulder. It entered through the shoulder and exited out her back, nicking her spinal cord.

I spun around when I heard the door behind me open.

Lily's door.

A woman in a white coat walked out of the room and towards Sonya. The hallway seemed to go silent. I couldn't hear the doctor and was too frozen to move closer so I could hear her. I watched Sonya as she turned to Blaze and started crying. Jaime and Alex surrounded them as the doctor turned around and walked away.

I couldn't move.

A tear fell down my face.

And then another.

And then I turned around and ran.

I didn't know where I was going. All I knew was that I needed to get out of there.

I ended up outside the hospital. My lungs were burning and I couldn't see from the tears blurring my vision. I collapsed to my knees outside the doorway and cried in my hands.

"Why." Was the only thing I could say.

It felt like I was in that position for hours until someone touched my back. I slowly looked up and saw Richard crouched down next to me and Alex next to him. They both looked down at me sadly. I attacked Rick with a hug.

At that moment I didn't care about anything. All I knew was that, at that moment, I needed my older brother for support and he was there for me. I cried as hard as my body would let me, harder then I've ever cried before. Rick and Alex just held me and told me everything would be okay even though I knew it would never be okay.

Not without Lily.

Eventually I calmed down and they helped me stand up. I sniffed and wiped my face off on the back of my hand.

"Do you wanna see her?" Alex whispered.

I nodded silently. Alex grabbed my hand and so did Rick as we walked through the door together.

"You're probably wondering how I'm here." Rick said as we got in the elevator.

I didn't answer.

"The police showed up, I tried to get the police in and let Lily go, Finn shot me in the chest. Mom and dad bailed me out and I came straight here." He explained.

I didn't answer. I didn't know what to say as the elevator doors opened. We walked past Finn's room to Lily's. Sonya was no longer there so I assumed she was inside with Lily. I took a deep breath as Rick opened the door and froze. I couldn't entirely see her but from what I could see made me feel like I didn't want to see more. Rick and Alex started walking forward, dragging me with them. Sonya, Blaze and Jaime weren't in here so it was just Alex, Rick and me.

We walked over to where she lay on the hospital bed. I stopped next to it.

She laid there, paler than Snow White in her glass coffin. She looked as fragile as paper mâché.

I started to cry again. My legs collapsed from underneath me and I landed on my knees.

"Please Lily wake up! Please!! Don't leave me!! Please!! Please..." I sobbed.

I could feel people's eyes on me and vaguely hear Sonya's cries behind me. Sonya, Blaze and Jaime must be here now. A firm hand grabbed my shoulder and squeezed hard for support.

Blaze.

I sniffed and looked up at Lily.

My baby.

My love.

I grabbed her hand, feeling her icy skin touching my warm skin.

"Please come back." I whispered.

"I love you."

Lily's POV-

"I love you."

All I could hear was people crying and sobbing. And Riley telling me I can't leave him.

What is he talking about?

I'm not going anywhere.

I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't budge.

"I love you Lily. I don't know exactly when I realized this but I know that I've been wanting to tell you. Every time I tried we'd always get interrupted or one of us would be almost dying. Now your gone and I wasn't able to tell you."

Wait what? They think I'm dead?

Riley continued talking:

"I wish you were here. I should've told you how I felt before all of this. Or maybe I shouldn't have gotten involved with you in the first place."

He sniffed.

"This is just like what happened with Lavender." He whispered.

Everything went silent.

I could hear Riley's breathing get louder as his anger soared. That's when I heard footsteps and the door open and slam shut. I knew what was happening and fought quickly against my eyelids so I would wake up.

Riley was going to do something to Finn.

I groaned internally.

Come on, wake up. Wake up!!

Suddenly I could see a sliver of light and then some more.

Just a little more Lily....

I inhaled sharply and covered my eyes at the brightness around me. I quickly became adjusted to it and sat up before anyone else in the room could say something to me.

"Lily?"

"Oh my god your alive!"

"Get a doctor, she's alive!"

Everyone was talking at once. I tried to speak but it came out as nothing. My throat was as dry as a desert. Suddenly everything went quiet and yelling took up the empty space.

"Blaze go get Riley!" I mouthed.

He was out the door before I even finished. Sonya got me to lay back down and Jaime brought me a big glass of water. We all just sat there in silence as I rested for a while.

Five minutes later the door was thrown open and in came Blaze with Riley behind him being escorted by two cops in handcuffs. I bit my lip when he stopped in the doorway and stared at me.

"Lily...?" He whispered.

One of the cops pushed him into the room and he started walking towards me. He sat on the edge of my bed slowly, as if he were dreaming this and I was about to disappear into thin air. That's when I noticed he had a bloody nose and his right eye was turning purple. I giggled quietly.

"Still a fighter I see." I whispered.

"Lily...?" He repeated.

When did his vocabulary become one word?

"Hm?" I whispered.

"How...? You were dead...?"

I shrugged.

"God said it wasn't my time yet." I whispered.

Riley took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling.

"Thank you God." He breathed.

"Wait. Did you....hear what I said earlier?" He asked.

I smiled a small smile.

"Every word."

He chewed on his lip for a moment and then turned towards one of the cops.

"Um sir? Could you uh...take these things off of me so I can kiss my girl?"

I blushed a bright red.

"Sorry Mr. Stevenson but we're-" One of the cops was interrupted by his partner.

The cop who interrupted the other walked forward and unlocked Riley's handcuffs. He sighed in relief and brought his hands in front of him, flexing his fingers.

"Thanks boys."

He leaned forward and cupped my face with his hands.

"I meant what I said." He whispered.

I stared at him skeptically.

"A player? Falling in love? Who heard of such a thing?" I whispered.

He smiled which caused me to smile.

"It's just part of a thing called adult games." He whispered and pressed his lips to mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 3.5K 38
Lily graduates from college and her life falls apart - or at least that's how it feels. Within a day, Lily a) leaves the comfort of campus with a de...
1.5K 79 30
Bella carter is the new girl. It's her senior year. She's not anti social but she's also not outspoken. Bellas unaware of the rules at her new high s...
2.1M 55.6K 41
Willow's always been known as the good girl with the wealthy parents who could do no wrong. Little do they know that this seemingly perfect girl has...
70.2K 1.1K 21
Lily Pearson was rejected by her mate. Bullied by her pack. And the most hated person in her whole school. So Lily decides that she's had enough from...