greyheart; year 3↳h.potter x...

By vanillann

"𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩" or (y/n) greyheart was... More

𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞'𝙢...
𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝙄. 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙄𝙄. 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝-𝙪𝙥
𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙚𝙖
𝙄𝙑. 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝙑. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙨
𝙑𝙄. 𝙩𝙚𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚
𝙑𝙄𝙄. 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙢
𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙠
𝙄𝙓. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣-𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩
𝙓. 𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙮𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙜𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩
𝙓𝙄. 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝙓𝙄𝙄. 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚
𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨
𝙓𝙄𝙑. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩
𝙓𝙑. 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙖𝙥
𝙓𝙑𝙄. 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮
𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄. 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮
𝙓𝙄𝙓. 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝙖𝙢 𝙞 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?
𝙓𝙓. 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙓𝙓𝙄. 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣?
𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙄. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨
𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩: 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙑. 𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙨, 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙜𝙨 𝙤𝙝 𝙢𝙮
𝙓𝙓𝙑. 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣
𝙓𝙓𝙑𝙄. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙓𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄. 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣
𝙓𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡
𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙓. 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚? 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩
𝙓𝙓𝙓. 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧
𝙓𝙓𝙓𝙄. 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙩
𝙓𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙄. 𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩 "𝙞'𝙢 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮"
𝙓𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤
𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧...

𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄. 𝙡𝙂𝙗𝙩𝙦+

1.4K 62 209
By vanillann

The sobs were light as I turned the corner of one of the corridors of the castle. I couldn't pin where they were truly coming from but I knew they had to be close.

The paper for Professor White would have to wait as I shove it in the tote over my shoulder. I let myself look around the other corner closest to me. Noah had his back leaning against the wall as he sat on the cold floor. His head was held in his hands as his body racked with sobs.

I frowned, slowly walking to my brother as he cried his eyes out.

"Noah?"

He jumped from his skin, looking up with wide red eyes, his cheek puffy from the tears that ran down his cheeks.

"Sis!" His voice cracked, him barely able to get the words out before a few more tears pass from his eyes. I slowly descended to the floor beside him, rubbing his forearm as he looked to me with a wobbly smile.

"Please tell me mom and dad are you," I spoke gently, my heartbreaking at the thought of my parents hurt.

"No, no they're fine."

I frowned, trying to find something that would make my brother cry. Noah Greyheart didn't like crying, he preferred laughing or smiling in the rough patches, not that he never cried.

He cried when we were kids and he ran into the glass door thinking it was open, he cried when he got into Hogwarts, and he cried yesterday when I showed him Oden's letter. Noah didn't cry often, but he did cry and when he did he never knew how to let someone in.

"Wanna tell me what happened?"

He looked at his cheap red sneakers, his eyes trained on the twins drawing and Lee's signature they put back in first year.

"I want too, but I don't think you want me too," his words hurt. I was his sister and of course I wanted him to tell me.

"Noah."

Suddenly he was sobbing again, turning to me with a shaky breath and grabbing my robes. I didn't dare move, holding his head to my collarbone as he let tears wet my robes. I let little hushes fall from my lips, making sure he knew I wasn't moving.

It felt funny, me comforting Noah. Over the years he's been my big brother who I could always turn to, and this wasn't the first time he'd cry to me but it felt different. I've watched people fall apart, myself included, over the past three years. So watching my brother sobbed into my robes felt different, a weird difference.

"I-i'm so-o sorry."

I frown, trying to move his head from my collarbone but he didn't budge in the slightest. I stopped the small fight and let his head stay resting where it was.

"Why are you sorry Noah?"

"I-i didn't think."

"Hey, Noah it's okay."

He took a single breath in, a single deep breath that calms his nerves by the looks of it. He stayed like that for a few seconds longer before he gave a shaky explanation.

"I-i uhm, I kissed him, Lee I mean."

I let my eyebrows draw for a second, trying to think the words over. Noah kissed Lee, his best friend.

"Do you like Lee?"

I didn't understand why he was apologizing, he liked Lee, it wasn't him hurting someone. He never needed to apologize for his own happiness, never to anyone.

"I-i might," Noah words were coming together better down, his head moving slightly to look at the side of mine.

"Then why are you sitting here?"

I knew I was probably down playing this, I mean my brother was obviously having a moment but to me Noah was finding his place within himself, why should that change anything?

"Yo-I- you're okay with me kissing Lee?"

I looked to Noah's eyes, they were searching my face for an answer almost, but I knew my answer.

"Hell yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

The question was so genuine I was surprised Noah even looked to be questionable of my own words.

"I-i'm into g-guy (Y/N), I'm gay."

"I would hope you liked guys if you're kissing them."

Noah let his arms wrap around me gently, his head still resting on my shoulder as we stayed leaning on the wall. It all was starting to make sense, the consent letter, the little petty comments when the other went out with a girl.

The only question left was if Lee liked Noah back, which I believe I had an answer for but it wasn't my place.

"Thanks for accepting me for me."

His words slammed against my heart, my arm pulling him closer to my side with a pleased smile.

"I wouldn't want you any other way Noah."

Footsteps were heard from the corner I came from seconds ago, my head turning to see Lee heavy breathing from the end of the hall. Noah grip on me tightened as he looked up to Lee.

I gave a light smile, slowly standing from Noah's arm and waving at Lee. His eyes were wide as he looked at me, panic in his voice as he spoke.

"Can your brother an-"

"Please, I need to turn a paper in," I pulled the long forgotten essay from my bag and began my walk away from the two. I stayed in place for a second, wondering if it would be wrong if I eavesdropped.

"Noah, I- I've been thinking about doing that thing you did, yeah that, for months."

I nodded, a happy smile across my cheeks as I walked calmly away from the hall. This wasn't my conversation to hear.

i'd die for noah

also since jkr is a nasty ass human we are going to give the harry potter series some diversity in as many aspects as i can fit

i've been planning this since the book started just didn't know when be best

also i never wanted noah whole personality to be the fact he's gay so if it seem out of the blue i'm sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.3K 29
when and accident involving a time turner and a few idiots sends 5 teenagers far into the futures, they discover secrets about one another, and how d...
52.7K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
315K 15K 78
She was thought to be dead by her father and the whole world. They were all wrong. She wakes up from her slumber of fifty years and finds that everyt...