Her best... friend? (Chapa x...

Av TropicAL_Essy

Your Chapa's best friend and your going along on Danger Forces journey to becoming heroes!! But you Chapa get... Mer

Quick info
Finding the Force
Mission
Our New Names
Our Official Names
Hanging out with Chapa
We need a Schools license
New kids?!
Gotta get them out...
Gotta get them out pt. 2
Finally!...
Not the Library!!
1k reads??!!!
Preview(kinda)
Soomthies
Hopefully she didn't hear...
Fighting time!
Hands...
Missing Bose and Mimes
Punch a mime!!
Like Like?
Kristen; Ray has no friends
What's wrong with her??
No more Creston; Who's that?
PLS READ
Henry's Back!!!
DESTROY HENRY
Epic fight with Henry
Sorry(not chapter)
IM OKAY!! (also not a chapter)
The snitch and staring at each other
We gotta help Schwoz
(y/n)....
Secret Santa!!
Previews!!
Schwoz....
Pranks...
The Prank War has Begun!
Mika...
Bose?
Fun Facts!
Hanging Out
Soooo

Chapa?

4.1K 88 47
Av TropicAL_Essy

"Yea!" (Y/n) smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow then!" She quickly walked off.

'I can't believe that just happened...' The girls thought together walking home.
----------
The Next Day At Hip Hop Pureé

Chapa and (Y/n) walked in to hip pop pureé. They already order and was just waiting for their food-drinks.

"Here are your drinks." A waiter said coming over with our things.

"Thank you." (Y/n) said taking her drink.

"Yea-" Chapa stopped talking and stared at the waiter.

"You ok?" The waiter asked.

Chapa suddenly had a big smile. "Kristen."

"What?" The waiter said confused then he smiled. "Oh yeah that's my name."

"Oh hehe hi." Chapa said nervously then the waiter walked off.

Chapa put her hands in her hair and (Y/n) looked at her worried. "You ok? You were acting a bit weird..."

"Uh yea, I'm ok." Chapa smiled at (Y/n).

"Uh ok." (Y/n) smiled back.

(Y/n) pov

Ok that was weird. But look at her she's all smiley. It's cute.

"Oh uh it's time to head to swag." I said looking at the time.

"Ok!" Chapa smiled and got up. I have her a weird look but followed her.

At Sawg Classroom

"Hey guys!" Chapa said all happily when we walked into the class. Ok now I know something is wrong with her

After I shut the doors I turned and started at Chapa confused.

"Hi?" Ray said and went back to what he was doing on his tablet.

Chapa and I sat down at our desk. I layed my head down why Chapa was acting weird.

I eventually feel asleep thinking about Chapa.

A few hours later

"Yes!" I woke up to Bose yelling.

"What's happening?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Oh we build a carnival for some rats Bose found." Mika said standing up and walking over to me.

I was confused, "What?"

Mika just shrugged her shoulders and pointed over to Bose sitting down infront of an mini carnival tent having a big smile on his face.

I walked over and heard the rats squeaking. I looked in the tent and saw the rats playing around with rings and other things.

"Wow," I said amazed to Bose. "How'd you do this?"

"With this," Bose pointed to his head.  "Wait"...

I laughed then Ray came from the back room. "Alright guys got a robbery at The Nacho Bar, the Close one. Now make sure Chapa gets a lot of hits on the robber cause she just asked to help Schwoz's with his invention, and she didn't lie about it.

We all gasped.

At The Nacho Ball, the Close One.

So uh... We're all stuck in trash cans.

Captain Man's arms were tied behind his back with duck tape. ShoutOut's mouth had duck top on it along with Brainstorm's eyes. My hands were duck taped to the top of the trash can so I couldn't aim any fire balls at the robber. Volt was the only one with no duck tape on her. Awol was tied up with rope outside the window.

"Oh no! I've gone blind!" Bose yelled out.

"Brainstorm..." I groaned.

"Calm down. It's only tape." Captain Man said.

"Curse you fate." Bose screamed ignoring Captain Man.

"How about you Volt?" Captain Man tried his best to look at her. "Your hands are free. You can zap him with your electricity."

Volt was smiling looking off into the distance. "Did anyone else notice how blue the sky is today?"

"Yea?" I answered confused.

"Of course, it's gorgeous. Now zap him!" Captain Man yelled.

"What is this?!" The robber with an bag on yelled at the cashier. "I said I wanted nacho ball, nacho money!"

The robber threw the money back at the cashier and she started crying. "I'm sorry robbers usually want money!"

The robber started walking towards do, walking past the team in the trash cans along the way. Captain Man started yelling at Volt. "This is your last chance Volt! Zap him!"

"Alright everyone that's been my robbery. People say that your are trash," The robber pointed at the team. "But it was nice robbing you. Have a lovely afternoon."

"Aw you too!" Volt yelled out after him.

"What's wrong with you?" I said to Volt.

She did a happy sigh. "Nothing."

"Volt, you let him get away! There's no way he's coming back- oh wait he's back! Get him!" Captain Man said as the robber came back in.

"Forgot the hot sauce!" The robber walked back up to counter.

"Does anyone wanna go for a walk in the park later this afternoon noon?" Volt asked looking at all of us.

"What?!" Captain Man and I said together.

"Or you guys wanna do some painting?" Now she was smiling really big. "I've been gettin' into painting."

"You should be getting into zapping, zap him!" Captain Man yelled again as the robber walked by going towards the door.

"Alright goodbye, I am definitely leaving now and not coming back!" The robber waved and walked out.

"Noo- oh wait he's back again!" Ray yelled and robber walked back in... again.

"Forgot my lollipop!" He walked up to counter.

"Oh look a 3rd chance, something rare! This has literally never happened in crime fighting history, but it's here!" Captain Man yelled and tried his best to hint to Volt to zap him.

"Alright that's phone, keys, lollipop, that should be it." The robber said making sure he had everything.

"What are you doing?!" Captain Man yelled again at Volt who was thinking about something else.

"Alright I'm leaving and really not coming back. Have nice day!" The robber dabbed then lefted.

"Did he dab?" Brainstorm said out of no where. "Sounds like a perfect time for a dab."

"Yes he dabbed." I said to Brainstorm.

"He dabbed us into a oblivion." Captain Man answered upset about the robber.

Small time skip

"Hey, kid." Captain Man said to me. "Go find a place to de-transform with your friend and find out what's wrong with her. Then meet us back at the Man's Nest."

"Ok." I left and walked over to Volt and told her we were walking by ourselves.

After de-transforming we were walking by ourselves to the Man's Nest.

"Hey Chapa you ok? You been acting different?" I asked her honestly worried about her.

"Oh don't worry about." She smiled at me. "Let's just say a few things changed for me."

"Oh ok." I was confused by what she meant by that.
----------
So um this happened last week.

And everytime I think about that I like, stop breathing. And i-

ANYWAY BEFORE I DIE. Hoped you enjoyed! Bye!

(Not edited)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

58.2K 712 22
Ok you will be a girl who powers are laser eyes and also I image you as Bose sister
22.9K 239 27
TW Might have some language and abuse in some chapters. A little bit about the story: A danger force fan fiction when Danger Force was tricked into...
22.7K 391 31
uhmm, this is my first ever story and I still dont know wat I'm doing anyway. I'm asking for feedback, be honest so I can get better.✌ so it's about...
2K 30 26
This is my second story, and I will admit this: Chamika is my favorite ship in Danger Force. I used to be a Bapa ship fan, but after finding out that...