The Body Guard

By ariella0610

"Let me tell you something, William." I say as I watch his tall figure lean over me, with my body pressed int... More

Introductory
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Epilouge
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 6

4K 77 0
By ariella0610

Genesis

Later that night after we have been out shopping, I showered and changed into my sleep wear.

I walk out and he's waiting for me.

He grabs my hand and drags me to a corner bathroom.

"What are you doing?!" I ask.

He takes his mask off and kissing me. Hard. And passionately.
He leans me up against the wall and has his arms against the wall with me in the middle.

I pull away.

"Sorry.." he says.

"For what?" I ask, Gently pushing him up so I can see his face.

"This. We shouldn't be doing this." He says as he runs his hands through his hair.

"Look it'll be fine. When my dad comes back I can talk to him about us and-" I begin, but he cuts me off.

"We can't tell him!" He says looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Why? I don't think he will care. He barely pays attention to me as is." I say rolling my eyes and smiling.

"Gen, I'm dead serious. Don't tell him." He says looking at me in the eyes.

We stare at each other before I finally give in.

"Fine." I say. I move past him and walk back to my room.

He follows close behind. I shut the door on him and he rolls his eyes aggravated. He opens it and sits down and watches me. He sits down in the chairs and I sit at my vanity and put my hair in a low sleek pony tail.

"It's not because I don't want to be with you." He says.

I ignore him and brush out the ends of my brunette hair.

"It's because he will kill me." He says.

I turn around and give a "get real" look.
I turn back around.

"Either that or he will make me work where I used too. So we wouldn't be able to see each-other." He says as he watches me.

"I'll sneak out and visit you." I say.

"No you can't keep doing that." He says.

"Why not? I do it all the time?" I say as I walk towards him.

He stares at my body as I stand infront of him

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says as he looks away.

I walk up to my mirror. It's full length. I see him watching me as I examine myself in the mirror.

I turn around and look at him. He's not wearing his mask. Because it's just us in my room.

"So do you think you can tell me about you now?" I ask, with a smile across my face.

"Your impossible. You know that?" He says.

"That's what they say." I reply.

I lay down in bed.
"So I guess thats a no?" I say.

"Not right now." He mumbles.

I drift off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 381 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
112K 2.9K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
2.1M 50.4K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...
5.4M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...