The Bet

Bởi geliyenstacy

Placing a bet to pursue the bad boy Forth, but after a while Beam started doubting if this pursuing is really... Xem Thêm

Ch 1 | The Bet
Ch 2 | Another Bet
Ch 3 | Gay or Not
Ch 4 | The Angry Boss
Ch 5 |Special, Only For You
Ch 7 | Start Anew
Ch 8 |The Final Bet
Extra | ParkLam - A Status

Ch 6 |Nowhere Time

3.1K 139 10
Bởi geliyenstacy

Tee looks so cute and innocent in this pic! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

***

Lunch time, as ever all bad boys were in the cafeteria, possessing all the tables for themselves. Other students could only buy the stuff and go back to some other places to eat. Or else if they want the table then they have to win it by fighting the 'owner' of that table. 

For a school to have this kind of system was really a bad situation, every other day there were bound to be fights, but no teacher or guards care about it, they were fine as long as their teachers' office is not turning into a battlefield. 

In cafeteria, there was a center table in which only the boss could sit and the people who had gained the boss' permission. Apparently this table belongs to Forth since the first day he came to this school. Lam and Park were allowed to sit there, other than them no one else could even dare to touch that table. 

However, this month new students were sitting on that table with Forth. Forth had allowed Beam, Phana and Kit to sit there too. 

At first everyone wanted to argue, why a slave was sitting at the boss' table, and why even that slave's friends were allowed to sit there. Some mud-headed really dared to question the boss, in the end they were beaten badly by Lam and Park, Forth only gave them a single sentence, it's my choice.   

After that incident no one dared to question the boss. 

Everyone became used to seeing Beam's team sitting there, but today was different, their boss was clearly sitting there with his two soldiers but Beam and others weren't around and what was even weird was that their boss has a home made lunch box!!

Who eats home made lunch boxes now?! Even the nerds eat it from cafeteria.

Everyone's eyes were on Forth as he opened that lunch box with a big smile plastered on his face. 
Lam raised his eyebrow at that lunch box, Park wanted to say something but Lam stopped him by kicking his leg and gesturing him to zip up his mouth.

As Forth opened the box, he started laughing loudly. Beam had really made a smiley, winking emoji on the rice by ketchup.

He laughed for a while and took a picture of it with his mobile. Some curious boys shot up from their seat to steal a glance of that lunch box, after that they started gossiping like some teenager girl.

Lam kicked Park again and again to make him shut his mouth, just yesterday Forth was so mad at them for secretly helping Phana and Kit to run away; today he didn't want to anger Forth once again. But Park couldn't resist for much longer and ended up asking. 

"Boss, did your sister start showing her love for you or you got an ancient type girlfriend?" He said it in a joked manner.

Forth looked at him for a second then said. "Beam made it, for me." His words were filled with a proud arrogance.

Hearing the reply Lam choked on his food. The boys who were eavesdropping also started coughing. Their boss really turned Beam into a slave!!      

Everyone was in a moment of shock and admiration, still Park was the only one stupid enough to not keep his nose in his own business. "What, you finally know how to bully the proud prince Casanova, turning him into your personal cook." He started laughing, not noticing Forth's mouth twitching. "That's good, that's good. With this you finally have a chance of winning the bet." Park continued laughing.

Lam looked at him unamused, this guy needs a beating.

Forth's whole body stiffened. All the boys noticed this change and buried their faces in their lunch, some even started fleeing out of the cafeteria, while cursing Park in their mind. You, brain only for a name person! Don't you know how much boss adore Beam, even then you dared to call him a cook while laughing. Go and Die!

Everyone was thinking Forth became unhappy about calling Beam a cook but only Lam knew that what Forth was more unhappy about was the reminder of their bet. Lam has already stopped talking about it after noticing Forth's real feelings but this idiot! He really is digging his own grave!

Lam didn't want to see Park getting punched by Forth, no matter how much best buddies they are, they are still teenagers with anger constitution, they can't control their heavy emotion in this pheromone changing age.

Lam grabbed Park's arm and dragged him out of there. 

"Where do you think, you are taking him?" Came Forth's threatening voice.  

Park was confused by Lam's dragging only looking at him, Lam tried to make an excuse to run away. "Look Beam is calling you." He lied and pointed at Forth's phone. 

'This lie's not gonna fool him!' All the boys yelled in their heart. 

But as always Lam was right, he really did fool Forth. Forth took a glance at his phone on the table and even opened the lock screen to check if there were any miscalls. When everyone saw this they looked at each other and got on the final answer, our boss has become stupid in love...

Lam took this chance and ran away with Park. 

"As always P'Lam saved P'Park." One junior whispered to others in admiration for their brotherhood. Everyone just sighed in their hearts. If not for Lam then the soldier Park would be another punching bag in gym.

After checking his phone Forth glanced and saw that they have already ran away. He wasn't in a mood to chase them. Remembering the bet reminds Forth of Beam's bet, everyone already know Beam's betting and sex habit. Forth didn't want to be reminded that for Beam this was all for a bet.

He sighed and looked at the lunch box in front of him, looking at it really gives butterflies to his heart. He gave a sad smile and thought it's fine, if Beam wants it then he will give him everything. He doesn't want to see Beam sad for losing that bet, if after winning the bet he want to stay away then he will let him do it. He will do everything, he can, for Beam. 

He doesn't care about his bet with Lam and Park, he had already lost it even before placing the bet.

Forth's mind was filled with all of these thoughts yet he didn't forget to send Beam a message with the empty box's picture attached to it. 

'I finished it all.' 

On the other side when Beam read it, he started grinning stupidly. 

"Got your hubby's message." Kit said with a teasing smile.

Beam smirked at him. "No, my master's message." He winked.

Kit scoffed. "What master, what slave, you both are clearly a whore and a fucker!"

Beam laughed at first then stood up. Phana, who was ignoring their both's nonsense, frowned seeing Beam standing up to leave. 

"Where are you going now?" 

They were studying, it's their final year of school life and they have to give medical entrance exam, not a high chance of getting into a prestige university if you are not from a prestige school, so they can't get the recommendation letter from this school, they have to pass the entrance, a low percentage chance of all three getting into the same university.

Beam knows all the more about why he have to study hard. He turned and gave Phana a reassuring smile. "Nowhere, just coming after five minutes." 

Phana rolled his eyes in anger. "What nowhere? You are clearly going to see that bastard!"

"Ahem, you mean 'fucker'." Kit interrupted. Phana gave him a look as if saying, really? 

Beam laughed again, then went outside without waiting for Phana to say anything more. 

Phana sighed and turned to Kit. "You know, now I really regret placing that bet." He grumbled.

Kit laughed. "I said so, you were being crazy."

"Did you?" Phana slumped on his desk. 

"Yes, I did!"

"I didn't hear."

"Next time make sure to hear my advice clearly." Kit humped.

"That wasn't an advice." 

"See! Because of your nitpicking your so called favorite son turned into a whore." Kit emphasized the word son, referring to Beam. 

Phana pouted. "What my favorite son! Even my second son has turned into a love sick kitten."

"Shut up." Kit blushed. "I am also going nowhere now!" He stood, grabbed his phone and ran outside.

Phana raised his hands, looking at the running Kit. 'Yesterday you were the one praising your boyfriend and today you are blushing just by a single comment?' Seriously?

Phana scoffed for a while before taking out his phone. I am also going to have my nowhere time!

Though when he messaged the person he wanted to have his nowhere times with, that person didn't reply. Why only my love life is not going anywhere?! 

*

Outside Beam was messaging Forth while going to his class. 

'I am coming to your class, are you there or in the cafeteria?'

In a second Forth's reply came. 'I am also going to my class.'

Beam read it and increased his speed. Then another message came from Forth. 'Come fast.'

Beam smiled and now started running. He ran and saw Forth standing by his class door. 

"Hey." He said cheerfully. Forth smiled seeing Beam's cheerful expression. Then he wiped the sweat on Beam's forehead by the back of his hand. 

"Come inside." He hugged Beam's waist and pulled him inside the classroom. The whole room was empty, originally there were some students inside but Forth kicked them all out so that Beam and he can get their alone time.

He pulled Beam to his desk and gave him a water bottle, Beam was drinking water while Forth leaned on his desk and pulled Beam in front of him, in between his legs, still hugging his waist. There lower bodies were almost glued to each other. 

Beam drank the water and gave the bottle back to Forth, Forth too drank from it then closed the lid. 

Beam bit his lips to surpass his smile. "Indirect kiss." He whispered. Forth also smiled, suddenly the mood turned all romantic. He also whispered something in his hoarse voice before eating Beam's lips.

'Let's have a direct one.'

They both nipped, bit, and sucked each other's lips. Their breathing fast and hard, they held onto each other's waist and neck while kissing as if there's no tomorrow. Soon they started panting and could feel the other's lower part getting harder. In a moment they lost all sense only lust remain and deep underneath it was puppy love.

For a second they let go to breath, the time was so precious, Forth's mind wanted to confess his feelings. He opened his mouth. "Beam..." 

But before he could say anything Lam came inside the room yelling loudly at someone. 

The moment, the atmosphere, the mood, everything was ruined seeing Lam and Park being the third wheel. 

Forth's good mood turned sour, why it's always you both!

Beam chuckled at Forth's reaction, he felt so shy suddenly that he hid his face in the crook of Forth's neck.

Fuck it! Beam Baramee is feeling shy!!  Forth's eyes widened, and he hugged the boy in his arms more tightly.

Lam and Park, who were bickering with each other, saw their boss hugging Beam and at the same time glaring at them.

Without even needed to say anything, they both ran outside instantly. Park yelled. "Sorry, carry on!"

Carry on, my ass! 

Forth made up his mind, he had to do something about his friends.

Seeing that Beam was still hiding his face Forth's expression turned soft. He caressed his hair. "They are gone." He said softly. Beam nodded slowly still not letting go of Forth. 

He was embarrassed okay! He don't know how he, who had fucked many people including strangers, was feeling shy!

His face was red and hot from shyness, he felt like a maiden. At this moment he didn't want Forth to see such an uncool side of him, Forth had already seen many uncool sides of his not this one too.

He tighten his grip on Forth's shoulders and pulled their bodies more closer, Forth groaned, Beam's sudden tightening made their lower bodies pressed hard against each other.

"At this rate I might not be able to hold on." He whispered in Beam's ear, then sucked his red earlobe.

"Mm." Beam moaned then blushed even more. 

Even he knew if he didn't let go now then they will be fucking in some toilet. Thinking of this he finally loosed his grip. Forth also loosened his grip on Beam's waist, then made their forehead touch lightly against each other.

With a little distance Forth finally saw Beam's blushing face but he didn't laugh nor did he tease him, he simply cupped Beam's cheeks with his both palm. "Can I come to your home after school?" His voice was hoarse and low, a manly voice.

Beam hesitated at first but then said it. "We already made the plan to study at Pha's house today."

Forth sighed. Why is he feeling a sense of lose?

"Then at night?" He isn't letting go so easily.

Beam nodded. "Mom will not be at home." He said biting his lower lip. Forth clearly got the hidden meaning behind Beam's words.

He took a deep breath. "Then I will meet you at night."

Beam again nodded and they both finally let go of each other. "I have to go back now." Beam said, Forth hummed and pecked Beam's lips before waving his hands.

When Beam went outside he saw 10-12 boys standing there, they all looked at Beam. One of them said. "Finally we can go inside." And they all went inside. 

Beam burst into laughter at this, being the boss' whore indeed is nice.

While humming and jumping he went back to his classroom, the teacher was not inside, he went and sat on his desk beside Kit, behind Phana.

"All happy now?" Phana asked seeing his expression.

Beam hummed and opened his book. Kit did the same, then they both looked at Phana, saying at the same time. "What are you waiting for, teach us."

Phana looked back at them, unamused. "Teacher's gonna come, we will study at my home now. And I hope you both won't have to go nowhere anymore!" He raised his voice at the second sentence.

"Well, don't worry, I will have my nowhere time at night." He winked at Phana. Phana rolled his eyes, this kid is absolutely out of his hands.

Kit took his book in his hands and hid his face behind it. "Same, me too."

Both Phana and Beam turned to him, while Beam burst into laughter again, Phana opened his mouth then closed then opened again, wanting to find some words.

He grit his teeth. "Why don't I have some nowhere time with Ming too!" 

Kit hid his face more close to the book. 

"Aww... don't take his boyfriend, why don't you ask your Nong Yo for some nowhere time." Beam teased, saving Kit's and Ming's ass.

Phana's expression turned sad. "He isn't picking my call, and doesn't want to meet me."

"Why?" Beam asked. But instead of Phana, Kit replied. "That nong thinks that Pha only wants some fun, and says that why someone like Pha, a handsome, great, and cool guy... would like him." Kit became all sarcastic when praising Phana.

"Got a inferior complex." Beam mumbled. Phana again sighed. That kid really is something, he's so cute but thinks he's ugly. Sigh...  

Beam patted Phana's shoulder in sympathy. 

*

On the other side in Forth's class 2 more periods have gone by but Lam and Park didn't return.

Forth thought they must be afraid of him that's why they didn't come in class, but the truth was something else.

Lam and Park didn't return after lunch time because they went outside the school, there they met some other school's boys and had a fight.

The other boys were the one to start it, and they were in a group of 5 while Lam and Park were alone.
However, Park and Lam both are great fighter, they could easily finish them. But the real fight will start later.

Park and Lam went back to school, not in their class but in canteen. While the other boys went back to their school to gather everyone for a full fledged war! They gathered their boys and came to Forth's school.

Lam told everything to Forth by a message, and Forth knew they will come for a war, therefore he messaged in group to gather every boy ready to fight.

After school time there was going on a fight right by their school gate, and all the school nerds were hiding in their class not to get mix up in between them.

While Phana, Kit and Beam. "..."

"The fuck! What are they doing fighting right here!!" Phana shouted. They were going to his home but his car is parked where the others are fighting.

"Aren't they afraid of teachers?? What if a teacher came out and caught them? They will get expulsion from school!" Kit shouted after Phana.

Beam was busy looking at a boy who was fighting against a group of 5 students alone. God, Forth really is something. While thinking this his heart started thumping loudly. He's proud of his man!

These three stood there watching them fighting, some times there were some boys who tried to come inside the school but Forth's boys handled them in a second.

Phana and Kit's car were parked outside, they couldn't go without their car. Beam was still busy watching Forth, the more Forth fight the deeper Beam got in his lust.

"MY CAR!!" Yelled Kit, he almost wanted to go outside and kill the boy who crashed on his car, leaving a big bump behind.

Phana had held Kit's collar from behind, not letting him run around.

"Nothing can be done now." He said.

Kit's eyes became teary. "My mother will kill me...."

"Yeah, yeah, let her beat you then." Phana didn't care.

"She will transfer me back to that school." He pouted and a crocodile tear came out of his eye.

"Don't worry, if the situation come to that then I will come to rescue." Phana again said half-assedly.

"Don't let the situation come to that stage, come rescue me right from the start." More crocodile tears came out.

"Scram! Ask your so called powerful boyfriend for help." Phana scoffed.

Kit saw that Phana is not gonna help so he turned to Beam. "Beam, help me, or else only you and Phana will come to this school from tomorrow onwards..." He squeezed Beam's arm while pleading.

"Don't disturb, let me watch." Beam snatched his arm back and get to a more pleasing site where he can watch every moment of Forth's.

Meanwhile Kit whose friends didn't care about him. "..."

"Fuck you both! I have to ask my sister now." He scoffed and stomped his feet.

In an hour the fight finally ended, who won was clear from the start. Even a dog is a lion inside his den, so how can these fifty-some boys can win against the whole school.

The fight ended, the boys took care of the after match. Forth and some others came inside to grab their things.

"Boss, Beam." Pointed a boy to Forth.

Forth looked and saw that Beam, Phana and Kit were standing together watching them. He ignored the other two and focused on Beam whose eyes were shinning brightly like stars.

When Beam saw Forth looking at him, he finally couldn't hold back, he ran to Forth and grabbed the neck of the boy who was sweating with all the fight.

He grabbed Forth's neck and shoulder and kissed him fiercely in front of everyone. Forth was taken aback but soon he grabbed Beam and dominated the kiss. After a minute they let go and looked at each other.

"You were so cool, I got hard." Beam whispered in his ear.

Forth chuckled and pinched Beam's cheek.

Kit didn't care about their drama, he directly went to his car and cried. "My baby!"

Phana came to Beam and smacked his head. "Care about your surrounding." He hissed.

"Don't you dare hit him again." Forth glared at him.

Phana glared back. "He's my friend, I can hit him as long as he won't say no!"

"You sure you wanna retort with me, dare hit him again and I'll let you see what I can do." Forth warned him.

Phana came a step forward and threatened him. "Just because I don't fight doesn't mean I cannot!"

Forth also came a step forward. All of Forth's boys stood behind him waiting for their boss's sign and they all will jump on Phana.

They both were about to start a new fight when Beam came in between them. "Stop it, don't fight. Forth, Pha is my friend he can smack me." Beam said trying to mediate the fight.

The moment he said it Forth became more angry. Why are you taking his side? He really wanted to ask it but then stopped as he knew he doesn't have the right to ask Beam or Phana, since he's the one who doesn't have any kind of relationship with Beam. Not his master and slave relationship either.

Forth felt his heart broken but then he heard Beam complete his sentence. "Pha is my friend, but you are my master, if you want you can hit me too." He came closer and tiptoed to Forth's ear. "Though I might behave like a masochist." He winked.

Forth got it that he's joking about this masochist thing but still his broken heart again melted.

He rubbed Beam's head with a light smile on his lips. "Who's gonna hit you huh?"

Beam started chuckling. Phana heard Beam's whispered words and raised his hands in surrender. It's better to go to Kit rather than being a third wheel here!

The other boys felt the same and left Forth and Beam alone.

"Do you still want to go to his house?" Forth asked while playing with Beam's hair.

Beam shook his head. "Do you think I am in a mood to study?"

Forth smirked. "Because of me you might lose all your time for study."

Beam grabbed Forth's hand that was playing with his hair, then looked at Forth with pleading eyes. "Let's go to my home." He mumbled, lowering his eyes and biting his bottom lip, trying to seduce him.

Forth took a deep breath, okay he can't control it now. Beam's seduction always works.

He grabbed back Beam's hand then tighten his grip. "Wait here I am coming in a sec." He said and went to find Lam.

Beam did stand there waiting for Forth. Phana came asking him if he was coming with them but Beam said no. Phana understood Beam's intention while rolling his eyes at him he went home with a crying Kitty.

Forth instructed Lam to handle the aftermath. Lam took a look at Beam then he too understood what was going on. He simply nodded. Forth was going back to Beam when Lam patted his shoulder. Forth turned back to look at him. "You already know about Beam's bet, just make sure to not become a wrong reason for him to boost around."

Forth didn't respond and went to Beam with his hands in his pocket.

Park saw Lam's serious expression. "Why so serious?"

Lam gave him a look and turned to another direction. Another junior who was standing there said. "Isn't P'Lam always serious?"

Park put his hand on that junior's shoulder. "Do you think you know him more than I do?" He asked in a cold voice.

That junior shook his head like a rattle.

"Then how dare you comment on him." Park dragged him to a secluded place. "Let me teach you to never comment on your senior."

Other students watching them. 'Why digging your own grave?!'

***

Next chapter will definitely be a mature one! >.<

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

475K 25.1K 90
After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that has captured his heart. The only catch is...
16.6K 947 6
What to do when money is tight and you need a little more fun in your life? Exactly, you start working as a bartender and along the way you meet a g...
187K 7.8K 26
Forth is now going into his last year of college. He knows exactly what that means. His parents have been pressuring him to find a beautiful wif...
225K 12.6K 40
Beam falls for Forth on the first day of college. But the growing closeness between Forth and Phana leaves Beam agitated and confused.