Virgins ⇝ Lashton ✓

Por asdflkjhg5sos

In which, the first to lose their virginity wins. LASHTON HEMWIN MALUM COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2015 spanish t... Más

warnings and description
chapter one // luke
chapter two // ashton
chapter three // luke
chapter four // ashton
chapter five // luke
chapter six // ashton
chapter seven // luke
chapter eight // ashton
chapter ten // ashton
chapter eleven // luke (+)
chapter twelve // ashton
chapter thirteen // luke
epilogue // malum

chapter nine // luke

12.5K 888 104
Por asdflkjhg5sos

Tonight had to be fucking perfect.

I was taking him out to dinner and then we were going to go to an arcade and if he enjoyed it, I would be taking him to a hotel room.

So I started off by taking him to Nando's because I didn't want to go too fancy and I wanted it to be casual. So Ashton laughed when he saw I took him to Nando's.

"Nando's? Really?"

"It's a classic shut up." I said playfully before taking Ashton's hand in mine and we entered the place.

***

We went to the arcade and we had great time and Ashton beat me at nearly every game even though I played more video games than him.

"You look really cute in your glasses." I complimented him. He blushed making me smile because he was so fucking cute.

"Thanks." Ashton giggled.

"S-So did you like it? The date I mean." I asked Ashton nervously.

Ashton licked his lips and I kind of wanted to kiss him right there but that'd be rude. "Y-Yeah, I loved it."

"So should we put the hotel room I booked to good use?" I asked cheekily.

"Fuck yes okay."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.3K 735 15
"You don't sleep?" I ask. "But then how do you get away from everything that make you upset, besides cutting? How do you get out of reality?"...
306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
136K 3.6K 62
(18+) "I want to bend you over the table, tie your hands, and fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk the next day" "Jesus, do you have child...
670K 33.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...