~ deku / izuku oneshots ~

De TheSecondAssassin

DISCONTINUED :3 CURRENT COVER IS BY @ainooodles ON INSTAGRAM So most these are gonna be super action base... Mais

so cold and yet so hot
so cold and yet so hot ~ 2
mineta x trash <3
to be an assassin (dekubowl?)
gang/mafia deku (a little secret)
broken strings /su!cidal deku
so cold yet so hot ~ 3
friendly barista (tododeku uwu)
unfortunately undead (vigilante)
p gay villain deku?
lemon,, villain kacchan
pick me (spicy dekubowl)
cheating, heartbreak and bakudeku
after hours (SHINDEKU!!!)
kacchan? - wrong intentions
roadtrip - kiribakutododeku
he's carrying a gun
adoption and artillery
strawberry blush (healer!deku)
hickeys and bite marks
accidentally seducing class 1A
just kiss me, idiot
deku-not-clothed
stain's apprentice (tododeku)
abandoned kissing booth
mental trafficking

playbunny suits and red revolvers

4.5K 40 17
De TheSecondAssassin

EDIT: THIS WAS NOT MY FIRST CHAPTER BUT IT'S THE CHAPTER I LIKE THE MOST SO YOU'RE SEEING IT FIRST ANYWAYS. (besides my actual first chapter was part of a 4-part series and it was a little confusing lol just please enjoy~)

summary: Izuku denied the offer for OFA but did train with All Might in order to get into UA while quirkless. The Japanese government under a spy and rehabilitation sector decided to semi-forcefully take him in and train him under the belief that quirkless kids naturally have stronger immune systems and more powerful bodies to make up for it. What will Kirishima do once Izuku returns as an undercover government spy and seduces their target? What will he do once he's reintroduced into all their lives?

Probably die, If he's being completely honest.

warnings: SEX RING/ PROSTITUTION AND TRAFFICKING 

THIRD PERSON

Kirishima sits beside a stone-faced Bakugo, mic taped securely to the inside of his black dress shirt. The bastard next to him sets into a deep frown as they're escorted down the long hallway leading towards the VIP room at a club, hoping to get some intel on the big boss and take down the enterprise. Child trafficking was no joke - Immediate action was taken by the Hotchikisu Agency, bringing in twenty-year-old Bakugo and Kirishima to sneak into the club's midst. 

A big brown door opens up to three soft-looking red couches, set up in a U-form. Kirishima immediately goes to hug the big man sitting on one of the pillows, a girl daintily posed next to him. Her soft appearance made her look underage, and suddenly the short black dress she was wearing and her pale skin disgusted the heroes. 

Saving everyone was the main priority, with the dismantlement of the man before them at increasingly high demand. 

Putting on a happy facade, the two undercovers sat down lateral to the man, at the end of the U-shape. They had a good side view of the small room as well as the windows should anything happen, keeping their backs to the heavily-guarded door they came in from. 

The man laughed loudly and set down a cup of strong-smelling whiskey on the table before him, sloshing around the ice and spilling some of the honey-coloured liquid. 

"Welcome! Welcome, my friends." The old man opened his arms wide. "As of today, we ravish." 

Both heroes shared a quick glance with each other, both questioning why this was going out of plan. "Ravish? We assumed all business was to start in a few months." Bakugo poked.

"Well, that's merely what we tell the fakes and the spies, boy."

Kirishima wanted to strangle the sex offender, but instead closed his mouth and forced a smile, appearing pleased. Was he meant to restrain the man or simply sit back and try to gather information as discussed? They never looked into what they should do if they found people in immediate danger or if the big boss decided to start the plans early. 

In what seemed like seconds but must've actually been twenty minutes, Bakugo was the one to speak and catch up with the dude, trying not to blow their cover. This gave them little to no time to fully process what was going on when a small iPad was brought out and handed to them. 

The man, still sitting comfortably with his arm around the small girl, held up a bigger version of the screen and beamed at the two men. 

"This is how we sell them in the first place. This live feed comes directly from one of the containers being picked up right now. We have around 17-20 girls in each container and we do feed them until they are bought out or kept in the ring. They're young and cheap, healthy."

They bit back the bile crawling up their throats. 

Left side of the screen showed a photo of one girl at a time, while a price was listed underneath in a cheery green. Kirishima's eyes stayed glued to the screen when the man started listing the features of the girls, most of them kidnapped minors.

On the third victim, the door creaked open and footsteps trailed up to the pair, who were now confused at how the guards on each corner of the room left and waited on the outside. 

What the fuck was going on?

"Aww" a white-haired male appeared behind the boss and shot them a curious look. "Don't tell me you've already replaced me!" 

The stranger was gorgeous. Bright pink eyes hovered over them for a second before shooting a pearly white smile at the man. He was sporting a tight leather corset, almost in a play bunny style but without being too revealing. He had on no shoes, but sported an anklet and small scars around his ankles themselves. 

Immediately at seeing him, the offender placed one large hand behind the small girl posed next to him and pushed her harshly off the couch. "Bunny! I didn't know it was 11:00 already." The newcomer held the same soft smile as he dipped down to support the poor girl, leaning in discreetly and passing her a small blade as he helped her up. The heroes furrowed their eyebrows and she hurried out the room.

"I didn't bring an-" 

"I have girls coming in for them." White-hair clarified softly before he was led to the couch. 

On his way towards the man, the stranger seemingly accidentally knocked over the huge iPad the boss had on his lap and frowned. "Oh, I'm really sorry, Adir. I didn't mean to." Despite apologizing, he made no move to pick it up, instead circling around the screen, now face-down. "That's okay though, hm? We won't be needing it anyway." 

The heroes were unsure of what they should be doing when the man suddenly sat on the boss' lap, facing him with both legs on either side of the bigger thighs underneath him. In one swoop, he captured his lips in a strong kiss and left him in need of air. As they pulled away, a string of saliva connected their mouths and the white-haired man let out a low hum of approval.

"You can't resist me, huh, Adir?" He referred to the big boss. 

Immediately after saying that, as if on cue, movement was detected from the live feed on the hero's screen and they discreetly looked down. Men in black. Tens of fully-armed soldiers bust down the door to the industrial container and led the minors out, keeping an eye out for injuries and possible escapees. A pile of guards was seen piled on top of each other, probably unconscious. 

It had been a total of thirty seconds before the whole area was cleared out, and as soon as the container was empty, two soft knocks sounded on the door outside. 

As the boss turned to pull away from the dizzying man pleasuring him, the stranger simply let out a hushed moan to bring attention back to him. "A-addie you can't s-stop." The offender immediately smiled a wide and disgusting smile before grabbing onto his hips and diving in once again. 

The heroes had no idea how to react. Was this fucking planned?

The screen they were watching from slowly started to glitch when a system function beamed out on the tablet. System hacked. Operator shutting down.  

On accordance, a small static noise echoed softly from inside the stranger's suit. The men were captivated when the bunny smiled wickedly into the kiss, bringing up one knee to the man's groin and pressing there. His perfect hand traveled up to the sex offender's hair and pulled back harshly to roughly break him away from the kiss  

The boss looked confused but in pleasure as he mistook the action and moaned out loudly at the knee still on him. The stranger immediately scowled deep and dark, shoving his leg hard to elicit a sharp scream. The white-haired man didn't give him time to double over in pain when he got close to the man's face and ground his teeth together. 

"Fuck, you disgust me." He reached a toned arm up and slit his neck with a small dagger, parting as blood spewed out. 

He wasted no time on bending low and taking a small handgun from under the couch, silencer helping to dull out the sharp bangs as the bunny shot both of his thighs. It occurred to the heroes that the stranger had slit the guy's vocal cords without actually killing him, all while hindering his ability to escape. 

As he bent down to remove a small pistol from the boss's leg and toss it to the side, he scrambled down to retrieve the iPad on the soft carpet and flipped it over to see the same message still frozen on theirs. 

His legs sat in a W formation as he looked up and smiled, uttering a single. "It's done. He's rotting in jail from now on." 

Muffled cheers were made clear as the spy pulled out a mic device from the top of the black corset, smiling softly at the individual voices as tears brimmed his eyes. 

"I'm still such a crybaby. I guess habits never die, huh?" The stranger looked up to both heroes, mic clutched tightly in one hand and an awfully familiar face beaming back at them. 

~~~ 

The heroes fast-walked towards the lowkey white van waiting on intel, both silent and confused as hell. The way things were left with the stranger were very unsatisfying. 

Immediately following the gunshots, a familiar black-clad soldier busted open the heavy wooden doors and beamed at the white-haired man. Zachary, as he'd been called, supplied the man with a bulletproof vest, sporting a wide smile at the smaller. The spy put it on quickly and professionally, nodding at the two heroes with his own smile as both of them exited hurriedly from the brown doors, talking into their mics.

Kirishima didn't wanna admit how much the thought of that spy with bulletproof material atop a lacey black play bunny suit turned him on right then. 

Not long afterward, the heroes left and made their way towards the rest of their squad.

Kirishima could tell his hero partner was frustrated and growing angry as he slammed open the door of the white van parked a few blocks away from the bar. "How come that dealer somehow had the girls already kidnapped and prepared two months before schedule and who the fuck was that shitty fucking extra. What" Bakugo pointed harshly at Sero. "the actual fuck was that?"

Tape boy laughed out dryly and clarified. "Government caught on this morning and dispatched two of their best personelle. Spies specialized in undercover and hostage situations were sent in on emergency calling. You guys better be glad they came in because they just stopped what was most possibly one of the biggest illegal rings in the country. Turns out it ran deeper than any of us knew."

Jirou turned from the front seat and continued on. "You guys are lucky as hell they came in when they did. Big chance you guys wouldn't be here otherwise. That's all we've been supplied from corporate but they're calling us in tomorrow to discuss whatever the hell just went down. The rest of the day is off." 

All the red hero could think about as his group argued was whether a certain greenette was still working and training under the government. He hoped he'd see Izuku again after their quick goodbyes during highschool. 

~~~

The whole group involved in infiltrating the club sat on a rectangular table used for wide-scale meetings. It'd been a whole twenty hours since Kirishima went into the operation, the hero who was currently running late. 

Uraraka had been great enough to pop into his apartment and wake him up in order to haul ass to the meeting. She stopped her loud knocking on the door and waited outside for the pebble hero to dress presentably and hurry out, locking behind him as they ran to the metro. 

They were signing into the front office of the agency when they spotted All Might walking through the big glass double doors. They both paused to greet him in his small form when they spotted a certain white-haired male at his side. 

Sucking in a short gasp, both of them walked up to the meeting room - barely ten minutes late. Neither of them could erase from their minds the giddy smile the spy sported as he rambled on to the peaceful-looking former number one. 

As they barged in, what had to be fifty pairs of eyes ranging from heroes to trainees and apprentices turned sharply towards them. They looked confused enough where nobody questioned them, and they were both instead sat down at one side of the table, consistently sending questioning looks around the space.

Repeating a similar blurb told to them by Jirou and Sero at the van last night, Nighteye went on to explain the rushed government intervention. Blurry photographs were shown on a large presenter, and some of the young trainees blushed to see the attractive spy bent over towards the company boss. Clicks shifted the images to show the man standing up and swiping a knife through a soft neck and pulling out his small handgun. It stopped around the time he sat down on the floor and smiled, minutes after checking the iPad. 

The commission didn't look panicked or scared but instead had a glint of recognition in their eyes. This calmed down the smaller pros and allowed Nighteye to continue once more. 

"The undercover called into the meeting is someone a few of you must be familiar with already. The partnership we have here is highly valued and he was allowed time to come in to apologize and otherwise to rest."

A knock on the door silenced the room, and in peered the deflated version of Toshinori. A small chuckle and a playful push was heard from the outside before the door got pulled open wider by a smiling All Might. The white-haired immediately smiled as he spotted Nighteye a few feet ahead of him and wrapped him up in a hug. 

Surprisingly, the hero laughed and hugged back, whispering a small greeting. "I haven't seen you in so long! Fuck, case studies really came to bite me in th-" He paused as he registered tens of heroes looking at him and turned a deep scarlet. 

Bowing down low, he apologized quickly for barging in as well as for any government interceptions made in the past, looking up with a cute lopsided smile and addressing his own unit. 

Despite not recognizing who the young official was, 1A was wracking their brains to pin the incredible familiarity. 

Luckily for them, the man made eye contact with a furious-looking Bakugo Katsuki and squealed loudly. "I didn't know everyone would be here!" He paused before addressing directly.

"Kacc-" The man didn't even finish his sentence when the blond stood up and slammed his hands down on the table, starling those around him. "Deku!" The man in question puffed both his cheeks out in annoyance and slid his head to the side. 

"It's Izuku Midoriya to you." Izuku sighed as he popped out one of the bring pink contacts, revealing a singular green eye. "-but Deku is fine for literally anybody else." 

Bright laughter from the door cleared the atmosphere, and the green hero shuffled out to wash off the white dye, leaving the conference room in shock. 

What the fuck just happened?

A/N 

YO REALLY BIG CHANCE I'LL MAKE A PART TWO OF THIS 

I'M SO OBSESSED W KIRIDEKU RIGHT NOW IT LEGITIMATELY ISN'T FUNNY

idk if I changed it by now but if I accidentally left in something along the lines of "they both tried to hold in a shart" it's because I was writing "short gasp" and my friend reading over my shoulder (in a class I was definitely paying attention to) started laughing and told me she thought I was gonna write shart and that I should change it. 

blame her lmfao

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

115K 1.5K 18
This is my type of Dekuverse, I'll also be Drawing some part of the scenes as best as i could. I hope you all enjoy this Dekuverse. My version. Also...
102K 3.8K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...
7.4K 31 33
Most of these will be bkdk or tddk, but I will take requests. You can just comment them or I will have a request page. Non of the art or characters a...
827 12 11
These are just random oneshots. Requests are welcome and will do almost any ship besides anyone x Eri, anyone x Kota, and literally any ship with M**...