Transformers and The Phoenix

By bluelazuli95

When the Transformers land on earth the resident superhero isn't too happy about it. She decides to follow th... More

Earth
Greetings
Learning to Trust
Mission Gone Wrong
The Beginning
Fallen City
Consequences
Healing Takes Time
Friendlies
Mystery Man
Dents and Dreams

Prologue

116 3 0
By bluelazuli95

Hello! My name is Raven, kind of ironic since I'm half bird. I come from a city called Omicron, but... it's not of this planet. I came to Earth as a youngling, my parents sent me away when the war broke out, I don't even know if my planet still survives. When I came here I found a family that invited me in with open arms and they are amazing, even if I pushed them away at first. My earth sister; Kim, we have a special connection and we always support each other; she doesn't agree with what I do, she always frets that I'm going to hurt myself, or worse. I'm what humans consider a superhero, I now live in Los Angeles and due to my nature I can never live a normal life. Let's back it up again. I'm an Omicronian, we're a species of alien that are born with an elemental power. Earth, Wind, Water, or Fire. I am Fire. On earth I am known as Phoenix, I help keep this city safe from crime and whatever may arise that the military cannot handle by themselves. I have never worked in a team and always rely on my own wits and will; that is until I'm not the only alien on earth anymore...

This story is based off of the Transformers movies by Micheal Bay. Of course as most of you know I do not own the Transformers franchise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 270 11
𝖲𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝗍𝗈: 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝖡𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇: 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 [2007 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲] 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿:...
506 11 4
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to Transformers and its characters. All rights belong to Hasbro. This fanfic is made for entertainment purposes o...
21.1K 316 9
HEY! WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK OF MY LITTLE SISTER! Moonlight's back. She back with a whole new adventure. She's Optimus' and Megatron's little sist...
12.2K 202 5
Warning: I don't own Transformers or any of its characters! About a girl with a rough past and an adoptive family. She has a criminal record and is g...