Sold [Rough Draft]

By AprilDestinee

When I was three months my mother sold me to the devil.Three days later she killed herself and left me at a d... More

Full Cast (for now)
PRELUDE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8(part 1)
Chapter 8 (part 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (revised)
Chapter 13 (part 1)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (new version)
Chapter 16 (new version)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (part 1)
Chapter 20 (part 2)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 13 (part 2)

4.5K 136 19
By AprilDestinee

                                                                     Chapter 13 (part 2)

             The evil man in front of me smirked and threw his head back. His movement pulled Rita down with him . My body snapped up in an erect position as he titled her back, the blade of his dagger reviving red fluid from her upper neck. The sound of incising of flesh caused my body to flinch and I looked into Rita's terrified eyes.

                I was causing her some much distress and pain. What type of daughter am I? They give me everything I needed. My clothing, health, love and everything else a growing child needs; and I repay them with death and desolation. They deserved none of this.  I wasn't going to let my mother, die under my watch—all because of my stupid mistake.  

                I turned my head, and meet Asmodeus' probing gaze. He switched to his left foot, glancing for just a minute to his master. His eyes turned back to me and warning shot through them.  Looking away from him, I scoped the silent room; it was although time had frozen. Everyone's' gaze on me...waiting for me to do another stupid thing, so that the devil could rip us all to pieces.  

                Finally turning back to the man that has caused all my uncertainty and destitution,  my chin shot up to the ceiling—silently showing him I was backing down. My valiant clashed with his tantalizing one and my lips parted.

                "Let her go, and I'll..." I took in a shaky breathe, and switched my gaze to Rita. This is for all that she's done for you. I reminded myself, and began my petition with valiance, "I'll marry Asmodues' and head to all of your rules."

                The devil cocked his eyebrow and his grip on Rita's neck slipped a tad bit. I breathed out inwardly, he was considering.

                "You'll marry Asmodues, eh?" He asked and I nodded. The devil turned towards his follower and a grin slipped onto his face. "Did you hear that? She'll marry you!" A deep annoying laugh echoed through the hall.

                "Sweetheart," The devil stopped laughing and turned back to me. "I don't need your permission to have you and my loyal follower to marry. I've already done it."

                My eyes widened, and my mouth dropped. I gaped like a fish out of water and sought out Asmodues eyes, but he wouldn't meet mine. His gaze darted everywhere in the room, but me.  He knew exactly what was going on, he told me this event was our engagement party! Not that we were already married.  

             That bastard—if I could I'd strangle him and then slice up his body then stuff them down his mouth I would! All of them were bastards! They all knew about the secret and never bothered to mention it.  Melinda was right all along, you can never trust the devil or his minions. I was an idiot to believe any of the lies he spat out at me. I should've known, that's what why Adam and Eve were put in a life of sin and turmoil, because Satan was good at lying and deceiving people. That's what he was made for. Lying and betraying people was his whole life. He enjoyed  doing it.  

           Satan enjoyed ruining people's lives. And I certainly know he enjoys ruining mine. For all I know he could've made up the entire story of my mother selling me to him.  The image he put in my head could've been a sham, the dreams I had been having about my mother could be put in my head by him.  Maybe the woman standing in front of me wasn't my real mother. Maybe, it was a projection.

              I wasn't sure about any of this, but I was sure of one thing: I was getting out of this hellhole.

             "Fine, I guess our deal is broken then. But don't expect me to respect you or any of your fiends any better. I maybe nothing to you, but we are an equal ratio. You're nothing but dirt under my feet." I stuck my index finger out at the devil, narrowing my eyes at him. "And with the help Jesus Christ," I emphasized, enjoying the sight of the devil flinch, I pledged, "I will get out of here. And hopefully destroy you." I spat and looked towards Rita.

                "Kill her if you dare. You've underestimate me long enough."

             The purple lookers of the King of Hell thinned and he released Rita, allowing her body to fall to the floor. His legs carried him quickly as he rushed over to me. Every stomp of his foot, matched my thumping heart beat. I was afraid, yes, but I wasn't going to let him see me like that. My father always told me that whenever you are scared, the best thing to do is to put on a brave face until you can get out.

                           I held my tranquil composure and leveled with my attacker.

                    "You think that, that the little runt you call Messiah, will come and help you?" Satan asked. "Don't you think he would've done that already? If you were really a 'child of God' that the 'highest boss-man' would be making sure I didn't kidnap you."

                      "It's not Gods responsibility if humans fall to your knees." I spoke with resolve.

                "Oh right. While the big guy up stairs was busy doing who-fucking-cares I was watching over you. If it wasn't for me Charity, dear, you'd be in a grave now." He held out a finger and tipped my chin upwards, his eyes sparkled with conquest. "Oh yes, Gods' faith for you was that when you turned thirteen a truck would have hit you and you'd die."

                  I snapped my chin down, and stepped away from him. "Liar!" I yelled. "God would nev—"

             "Mmm...but yet he has." The devil interrupted and shook his head. "You were bound to die someday, he just made it sooner. I think I deserve a thank you."

              "You deserved to be cleared off the entire you universe. You poison people's minds. That's all you do."

              "Your ungratefulness is sickening, you know, Charity.' The devil scowled and turned his back to me. "You mean nothing to him. You never meant anything to him; you are not the one he's interested in. Your even lower than the angels that stay by his side twenty-four seven."

                 "I think you're getting his feelings for you mixed up with his feelings for me." I countered.

            "Why do you continue to stay loyal to him! His has never considered you one of his children. Jesus, did not come to Earth to take away your sins!  You are not part of his human race! You are just like me—like all the demons in Hell. This is where you belong!"

            "No!" I yelled at him, stepping forward. "This is not where I belong! I never will belong here! Get it in your head you mental sociopath!" I raged and stomped my foot on the ground. The room shook a little but I ignored it. My anger forming black clouds over my brain and eyes.

               "Stop saying I belong here! I don't!"

             The devil froze, and clenched his jaw. "That's it!" He spun around quickly, the gold dagger appearing in his  hands again. He stormed over to Rita still lying on the floor, and stood over her body. Rita's eyes widened with alarm and she shook her head.

               The words 'please, no' hinted on her lips. But the fear barricaded the words to flow out with her raspy voice. Her head shook and her hands reached up to her face. The devil leaned down, whispering something in her ear. In response she shook her head more rapidly, the sobs of her pain fading through the wall of misery, in the room.

             Raising his right hand up to his shoulders, the devil allowed it to drop and the scalpel plunged into Rita's chest. My breath caught in my throat and I swayed on my ocean-wave legs. My heart pounded loudly in my ears, pumping blood faster through my veins.

                 The sickest demon of all demons twisted the knife to the left. A heinous screech took flight out of my mother lips and the crimson vital fluids departed from her deep wounds. Still striving for life, Rita shook her head pleading. The devil reached back down taking another thrust into her side, the crack of her rib cage rocking my internal core.

               "Stop it!" I shrieked all the voice in my gone. The tears streamed down my cheek, warming slightly.  "Stop it, leave her alone!" I lunged towards the devil, but a strong pair of arms draped around my waist, restraining me from getting any closer.

                 "Let go!" I yelled thrashing against the strong hold. But his grip never left. A hand gripped my jaw squeezing it little, I whimpered at the added pressure and continued to fight.

              "This should teach you a lesson." Asmodues' voice rang closely in my ear. I thrashed around more violently, screaming till my throat ran dry.

              "Let go of my mother!" I ordered, still not giving up despite my current state. "Mom!" I wailed as the unstaunched blade entered my mothers' wrinkly forehead. That had me, as her murderous scream echoed out; it carried me into a dark abyss.

              I dropped my head, all life and breath, gone from my body. My throat clogged, not allowing oxygen out or in and my body tingled.

               It was all my fault. All my fault. I killed my mother.

              I killed my mother.

           Glancing up one last time, my gaze hardened as the fruit punch kool-aid  stained her white nightdress. Her head was tilted to me, her blank lifeless brown pupils bore into my mine; blaming me for her death.

              With her mouth gaped, her skin paling. I held her haunting gaze as a unknown feeling rose inside of me. It burned through my chest and my fingers.

                  I killed my mother.

                   The grip around my body disappeared and nothing...

*********************************************************

I first want to say THANK YOU to everyone who was voted on 'Sold' it means a lot. I know I haven't been getting around personally thanking people so I wanted to say it overall.

Anyways, How was it? I want to know if you guys like it or not. So plz comment. And if you like it vote! Plz!

:D

P.S. Sorry for the spelling errors.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5M 77.4K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...
647 30 8
••• (Your P.O.V.) ••• Three years ago, I lost my sight in a car accident. Both of my parents were killed in the process, leaving me parentless. I was...
295 3 1
I live in a world where I am nameless. I live in a world where I do not matter except or unless I am owned by someone. I do not have rights, freedoms...
734 30 8
Who knew faking seeing ghosts could send me straight to hell? Literally. One moment I was in my shop, minding my business, and the next a crazy wing...