TechnoDream Oneshots

By Dumbass_Shipper

Title explains it all. Also if you came to hate on this in anyway or leave any disrespectful comments I will... More

Heyo :D
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
See Through (💙❤)
Sleep(❤)
Prompts
Not To Be(💙💔)
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
The 7 Lines of Christmas
IMPORTANT🥖
NOT AN UPDATE
Till We Meet Again(💙❤)
Maybe a Little Fruity(❤)
Important question
Maybe a little fruity(P.2)(❤)
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH AND A BRITHDAY
Prison break (❤💙)
Betterment (💙❤)
Whisk it(last part of maybe a little fruity) ❤💜
The adventures of Corpse(pt. 1)
The adventures of corpse (pt. 2)
Adventures of Corpse (pt. 3)
Adventures of Corpse (pt. 4)
Adventures of Corpse (pt. 5)
Adventures of Corpse (pt. 6)
Tourture for 2
adventures of corpse(Pt. 7)
Switching Pets
Old Smut drabble
:(

Slip Up(❤)

14.1K 260 209
By Dumbass_Shipper

Quick A/N red hearts mean fluff and blue hearts mean Angst
And thanks Shipwastaken for the idea

Techno's pov

I sat at pogtopia, my shoulders relaxing. I felt a sense of relaxion fall over me, I had been working non-stop for days. I heard the taping of shoes coming down the stair, the taps echoing.

I looked over seeing the masked man named dream walking down with a book. I looked at the bright green hoodie seeing a arrow sticking through the blonds shoulder.

He looked at me saying 'have you seen Wilbur or Tommy I have some information for them'. I shook my head saying 'nope they left a while ago, they where grabbing some supplies'.

The blond let out a groan of annoyances saying 'alright Uhm I have to deal with my shoulder I'll just leave this here'. He placed the book down on the large chest, I got up grabbing bandages from the first aid.

I walked over to him grabbing his hand pulling him to a side area of pogtopia. He stuttered out 'I can take care of myself and I doubt Wilbur and Tommy would want you to use your supplies on me'.

I shrugged pushing the blond down on a seat. I opened the first aid saying 'Well I don't care what they think, you're on our side so Im helping you'. The blond gave a small smile, the smile turning into a frown as I took the arrow out of his shoulder.

He bit his lip and gripped his hoodies sleeves as I quickly fixed up his shoudler. I finished stiching his shoulder and put bandages around the stiches the blond staying quiet.

Once I finished I looked at the blond saying 'done, rest here a little'. I got up walking to the main area of pogtopia putting the first aid back. I stood in the same place letting my mind wander.

My mind wandered to the blond thinking about him. He was quite interesting, he always wore a mask the only person who's seen his face is his freind sapnap.

I walked back to where the blond was, I peaked in seeing the blond has fallen asleep on the chair. I walked over sitting on the floor my back hitting the stone wall.

I stared at the blond thinking about what he would look like under the mask, He squirned in his sleep his mask slipping off slowly. I felt my face heat up as I saw his freckled cheeks.

My lips curved up into a smile as the blond laid there. I got up and walked over to him, I pushed his mask back up so it was covering his face again.

I walked back to the main room of pogtopia, I sat down and let thoughts consume me until I heard taping again. I looked to the side seeing the blond walking over.

He sat down next to me saying 'thanks for helping me'. I gave a small your welcome the blond smiling. The blond sat there for a second before getting slightly closer to me.

I looked at the blond about to ask what he was doing but before I could open my mouth the blond lifted his mask and kissed my cheek.

A large blush spread onto my cheeks as the blond waved running up the stairs and out of pogtopia.

Hehe any ideas for what I shall do next? If not I'll just find a prompt I like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770 19 32
(Cover by: DIOONI on Tumblr) There are not enough of these and they will all include Ranboo(mostly),Techno, Phil, Tommy and Wilbur( Tubbo and Michael...
3.9K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
1.9K 49 14
HII THIS IS LITERALLY MY FIRST PUBLISHED THING FJSJDJD !!TW: Mentions of self-harm, childhood trauma/abuse, mental breakdowns/panic attacks!! Tommy i...
328K 11.5K 38
This book is finished! Read the first chapter for info, otherwise, it's exactly what the title says. Enjoy