"My love for a greaser" Ponyb...

By RR0gu3

Dallas Winston's kid sister, y/n had to move to Tulsa after her parents kicked her out at age 14 from her hom... More

Chapter 1. From Brooklyn to Tulsa.
Chapter 2. Adjusting to her new home
Chapter 3. Learning 'bout this new town
Chapter 4. My old bestfriend comes back to me.
Chapter 5. Does he know it's me?
Chapter 6. Maybe this would change the scene.
Chapter 7. Finally Here while starting School.
Chapter 8. Are we more than just friends?
Chapter 9. Our first date
Chapter 10. The second half to our whole night.
Chapter 11. Between bestfriends with their bestfriends together?
Chapter 12. Offically yours❤️
Chapter 13. On the other side more love strives
Chapter 14. It's not all bad if you are here
Chapter 15. Back home.
Chapter 16. Things are going better.
Chapter 17. Thanksgiving with the guys
Chapter 18. Christmas.
Chapter 19. My birthday.
Chapter 20. Epilogue.
Thank you note.

Full Story. Chapters 1-20

2.1K 25 7
By RR0gu3

It's 1965 ,and 14 year old y/n Winston has had her last straw with her parents and same goes for them. They didn't care for their son Dallas Winston and they couldn't care any less for her. She came home late from hanging out with her friends and they heard her come through the door. "Y/N! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HOME SO LATE?" She stared in shock and anger "Nothing, I missed the last bus so I had to walk home..sorry." They stared at her with anger in their eyes, her father had finally came into the room "YOUR MOTHER AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS BULLSHIT! YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR STUPID BROTHER! WE KNEW HE WAS A WRECK BUT WE HAD SOME HOPE FOR YOU! PACK YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE THE HOUSE WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE ANYMORE!" She stared silently and then looked up back at her mom. "Mom! You can't allow this I'm sorry!" Her mother turned away from her and said "You heard your father...leave. Now."

A tear trickled down her face. Not because she would miss them. She didn't love her parents at all. But because she had to leave to who knows where. Her friends parents were just as bad as hers maybe even worse. She got her school bag and threw away all her schools papers and books and put in as much clothes and items she could. She was about to leave when she almost forgot Dally's necklace he gave her a few days before he left 3 years before. She put it on and had left. She had about $300 dollars some of it from birthday and Holiday money and some she had stolen from her parents and off the streets.

She ran outside and went towards the subways and see if she could get a plane ticket at the near airport. She got there and saw there was one leaving soon for super cheap. She paid for the ticket to Tulsa and got on the plane.

——————————————————Timeskip——————————————————————
She woke up when the announcement on the plane came on stating the plane had landed. She grabbed her bag and headed off. Tulsa, Oklahoma looked so different from what she was used too. She would just have to adjust. First things first she had to look for any place to live in as long as it wasn't a motel or hotel she would be fine. She found a apartment for rent on the east side of town it was awfully cheap but she didn't mind. It had two bedrooms and a bathroom with a kitchen and living area. The furniture also came with it. She paid the landlord without having to sign paper work or anything. After her long day she opened the door and laid down on her new bed tired from everything that has just happened.
Life was rough for her. But she didn't know that in Tulsa it would be harder.

Chapter 2.

As y/n felt the bright sun come in through her windows, she turned her body the opposite way and fell back asleep. She then woke up again finally at 11:30 a.m. The tired young teen has gone through so much in a matter of less than 24 hours so sleeping in was fine. She didn't have anything to do either way. She got up and was starving. Her cooler was empty being how she had just moved in and was so tired she didn't have the time or energy to go out and buy some food. She would also somehow have to get a job she wasn't sure how but knew that it would be needed.

Y/n got up and brushed out her hair. She put on a fresh pair of jeans and a black shirt she had. Then afterwards she put her shoes on and went out the door with her money in pocket. She didn't want to spend no more than $10.00 dollars on food. As it is she has has wasted enough money. She headed down to the local market near her. She bumped into a tall guy on her way. "WATCH IT!" The man said as she rolled her eyes and kept moving. She would soon regret that silence she had. "Hey little lady you gonna talk or apologize?" He asked her harshly. "Ya know I was just gonna stay quiet like most people do in this situation but you really are here blabbering huh?" She said to him rudely. She felt a sudden shock when he grabbed the collar of her shirt and turned her around having to stare up at him. Her eyes went into shock when she realized who it was.

He had looked familiar she thought but then realized. It was her older brother Dallas Winston. "Talk back again kid. Try that shit with me watch what'll happen." He stated blankly. Did he not know it was her? His baby sister that he had left so long ago? He let go of her and scoffed then going back on his way. 'So he didn't know it was me' she thought continuing to walk. She finally reached the store and had bought all the supplies and goods she had needed and wanted.

————-Time Skip——————————————

She had just gotten back to her apartment and put all the food away and put the toiletries away as well. She knew it was the beginning of August and she was still 14 and planning on staying in school so she had to sign and register herself. She would be a freshman this year and she was not excited. To start it off she was planning to start school in a whole different place than she was in currently. Y/N also has to fill out all the paperwork to go in. She got a number book that was on the counter and got house phone to call and sign her up then.
She called and told the councilor everything and they had enrolled her. She hung up finally done with that mission.

Hours after she cooked herself two fried eggs, bacon, sausage, and toasted two pieces of bread. Yes she knew that was a breakfast type of food but she was too lazy to cook a dinner type of meal and was also in the mood for breakfast. She enjoyed them the way they turned out. Back home in New York when Dally still lived there he would cook for her and she loved it. Her big brother may not have been good with many things but one thing she knew for sure was that his breakfast was delicious.

She grabbed a nightgown after eating and doing the dishes and took a bath. She hadn't gotten the chance too in about 2 days. She felt refreshed washing her hair and her body. She got out the shower/bathtub super clean and fresh. She dried herself and hair and put on the nightgown. She watched Tv in the living room for as long as possible until she felt tired and pass out cold on the sofa.
She was definitely going to enjoy her sleep before she had to go to school. Until then she'll sleep for as long as she felt like it.

Chapter 3.

She woke up super early one morning at about 2 a.m. She couldn't go to sleep so Y/N headed out for a walk. She found there was a park near by a walked towards there. She found two boys being punched at by a group of older boys. She didn't want to just stand there so she ran towards them. Just about as one of them was going to stab a guy y/n went and stopped him, pushed him on the ground and went towards the huge group of guys and punching and kicking them like she had learned in New York. They soon left and she helped out the kid who was drowning and the other next to him.

Y/N POV
I had just stayed there starring at them both. One of them with a Jean Jacket started talking to me. "Hey what'd you do that for and who are you? I haven't seen you around before." "First off..I went a walk and saw what happened to I wanted to help you and your friend. Second I'm new here in Tulsa, My name is Y/N." I smiled slightly putting my hand out to shake his. "Johnny Cade..but you can call me Johnny." He smiled lightly and put his hand out and shook mines. I had then starred at the other boy who had been drowned and goes towards him kneeling down. I shook him and asked if he was okay. Slowly I saw his eyes open. "Am I dead who's this beautiful Angel...?" When he stated that I blushed but shook that off my head. "No I'm sorry you aren't dead hah. I saved you and your friend. Who were those group of guys anyways?" The kid named Johnny told me those were the Socs and how everything here worked. "Oh that sucks I'm glad I came in time." The kid sitting starred at me still and then I told him my name. "Oh right I'm Y/N. I'm new here in Tulsa nice to meet you." I smiled at him. "Ponyboy..Ponyboy Curtis." We shook eachothers hands but when I thought about his name I sorta smiled. It was odd but cute. I dig it.

"So what brings you here in Tulsa Y/N?" Ponyboy asked me and my smile kinda frowned as we got up and started walking. "Uh well my parents kicked me out so I decided I'd come here to find my relative that stays here in Tulsa." They both nodded and continued walking."Hey Pone wanna stay at the lot?" Johnny looked at Ponyboy and asked him. I was a bit confused so I turned to them. "Oh sorry y/n you probably don't know what we are talking 'bout. The lot is a place where we hangout or sleep in sometimes. Would you like to come?" I was about to say yes but I wasn't sure I mean these were two strangers I just met. "I'll pass. I'm probably heading back to my apartment soon.." They both starred at me. "You got an apartment?? How old are you?" They said in Unison. "I'm 14 years old and what about you two?" "Well I'm 14 and Johnny is 16." I looked at Johnny. It was understandable that Ponyboy was 14 but there was no way Johnny was older he looked like a baby. "If you are confused I have money from birthdays and holidays and some I stole from my parents. That's how I got an apartment. You should come sometime!" I told them happily. They nodded and I finally got to my stop.

"Well this is my complex where I live in. I'll see you guys soon." I smiled at them and turned around.
"Hey wait!" Ponyboy made me turn around. "We are going out to see a movie tomorrow wanna come?" He asked nicely hoping for a yes. I nodded my head "Yeah sure that should be fun. Meet me here if that's alright with you both." They both nodded and smiled back at me.

PONYBOY POV
Johnny and I headed towards the lot when he looked at me and smiled. "What'd you think of that girl?" Johnny asked me and had his smile super high. "She was nice but shut your trap Johnny." He only nodded and continued to walk and soon we got to the lot and we went towards the spot we usually laid down in. "Night Pony." He told me. "Night Johnny." I turned to my side and slowly I fell asleep think 'bout that girl y/n.

Chapter 4

Y/N POV:
I woke up one morning to a call from the house phone in the kitchen. I go and answer it not knowing why I would get a call this early. May I add it was 6:00 a.m. "Hello?" I asked. "OH MY GOODNESS HIIIIII!" I hear a loud voice of a girl wondering who it is. "Who is this???" "Y/N it's me.. YOUR BEST FRIEND VANESSA? DID YOU FORGET ME ALREADYYY??" She said in a pouty voice. Then I realized what she said...it's my best friend from back in New York. No wonder it was so early that she was calling she's an hour ahead of me. "Hey Vanessa! How'd you get my number?" "I had searched through a library's phone book and from there had to see which one was directly yours. It was hard but I DID IT!" She giggled and I smiled. I had missed her so much. Vanessa wasn't like anyone else I was friends with in New York. Everyone was tough and treated me like a baby but her and I were equals. Same age and everything we had a lot in common as well. She and I were one of the smartest people in our class too. Hearing her voice made me at ease. "So how's everything been over there? I'm sorry about your parents I always knew they were terrible." I frowned but answered her. "It's fine I guess I mean I have an apartment I bought on my own for dirt cheap. And I met these two boys-" "BOYS??? OMG ARE THEY CUTE? THEY BETTER BE!!!" "Yes they were cute Vane. Haha" I laughed at her statement. She was always boy crazy and so was I. "I'm gonna exchange over there in Tulsa soon I found out the other day cause my mom wanted me to hang out with my grandma who lives over there." "OH REALLY? THATS GREAT! Hopefully we start school together." "Yeah I hope so too. By the way...have you seen Dallas yet?" "No not yet Vane...but hopefully soon." The call was coming to an end so I could tell she was going to finish it off. "Yeah well I gotta go now. My mom has something she wanted me to help with. I'll call ya soon y/n! Love ya girl." "Love ya too Vane talk soon." And right after that the call ended.

I got off the phone and put it back on the wall. I decided I'd have some toast and butter. So I put three pieces of bread in the toaster and sat down on the recliner watching some cartoons waiting for the sound of the toast popping up to come on. I felt a knock on the door take me out of my senses so I go and open the door to see Ponyboy there. "Hey good mornin' y/n." "Hi Pony...why are you here? Sorry if I look messy I just woke up and wasn't expecting any visitors." "It's fine I just wanted to make sure you were still on for seeing the movie with me and Johnny later." I made an O face and nodded. "Yeah I am still gonna go hah. By the way have you had breakfast yet? I was making some right now and I wouldn't mind making you some food either." "Nah it's okay I already ate but I can stay for a little and hang out if you want?" I smiled and blushed at the thought so I told him yes. "Oh yeah please that would be great. Come in!"

He sits on the sofa and I sit on the the recliner next to him and he starts talking to me. "So yesterday you told me you had a relative here. Who are they? I could help you find them if you'd want?" "Oh it's okay. It's my older brother I haven't had contact with him in years but I miss him. His name is Dallas." His face went from a smile to serious. I was worried, did he do something wrong or did I say anything wrong? "Dallas? Sorry you never told me your last name but is it Winston?" He asked politely and I nodded. "Yeah my last name is Winston sorry I never said anything." "Yeah I know Dal. He is best buds with me and Johnny. Ya know that kid from yesterday." "You know Dally? Well hah that's a relief. How has my brother been? I haven't spoken to him in over 3-4 years. After he left New York all I knew was that he was coming to Tulsa." "Well your brother is good but he's a bit on the rough side. Ya know I would've never guessed he was your brother. Looks wise you do look similar but you act nothing alike." "Yeah my brother has a bit of an attitude hah." "A bit is an understatement. But I can take you to see him sometime if you want?" "Nah it's okay he probably won't recognize me I've changed a lot since the last time he saw me. He thinks of me still as his 3 year old baby sister." Pony smiled at me and I heard the toaster finally pop and I went to go put it on a plate with butter. "Well I'll head off now. See ya later to pick you up!" Pony said and I smiled waving back at him as he left.

———————————Time Skip————————

I just finished brushing out my hair and putting it in a half ponytail. I had a white shirt and black knee length skirt with a leather jacket on. I had put grease on the top of my hair to have my pony slicked back nicely. I put on some light perfume and I put on my white sneakers. I heard a knock on the door and knew it was Pony. "Coming!" I stated and opened the door to see Ponyboy in a similar outfit as earlier and Johnny was right next to him. "Hi Y/n." "Hey Y/n." They both said to me. I smiled and greeted them both. "Hi Pony. Hi Johnny." Ponyboy had been very read and starring at me since I opened the door. I wondered why. I shook it off my head and closed the door locking it. This would be my first and many times of hanging out with my soon to be crush and his bestfriend.

Chapter 5

3rd person POV:

As they three walked towards the movie house they bumped into someone. It was Dally. Of course Y/Ns older brother was every where in Tulsa. He could be anywhere and everywhere. Pony and Johnny smiled and started talking to him. "Hey what are you two kids doing 'round here? Headin' to one of those movies Pony likes?" "Hey Dal. Yeah Pony wanted to watch a movie so we are doing that." Johnny said and shrugged. "Hey Pone who's that girl? Wait I remember you I bumped into you the other day and you were giving me an attitude." Y/N made a face and looked at Ponyboy. Them both knowing very well that was her brother and she was nervous but excited. She never fully got a glimpse of her brother the other day. He has long ungreased Dark brown hair. He was super tall like always and still stood in that horrible posture he always had. That 100% was her big brother Dallas Winston. "Oh Dal this is uhhh..." Pony looked at her to make sure she was fine with him saying who it was. She looked away just trying to not have him realize it was her. "Y/n her name is y/n." Dally made a face when he heard that. "She could've just told me that.." "Yeah sorry about the other day I'm new here and I wasn't paying attention I'm real sorry. I'm Y/n like he said." "Ya got a last name Y/N?" He looked at her with half a smirk. "Yeah you would know it very well Dallas." She said giving him a smirk back. "What's that supposed to mean?" He gave her a different response now. "Wow you don't recognize your own flesh and blood when you see it Dal. How do you think  that makes me feel?" She says with a fake pout. "Wait... Y/N? Baby Sis???" She smiled and laughed. "The one and only. Haha I've missed you Dal." In that moment he grabbed her and hugged her tightly nudging her head with his knuckles messing up her hair.

"Finally I get to see my kid sister after so long! What are you doing here? Why aren't you in New York?" She turned to the side and he let go of her. She put her hands in her pockets and looked away from him. "Well your parents kicked me out. They thought I was too lousy being on the streets too late at night and what not. They kicked me out and I knew you were staying here in Tulsa so I got their money and left." She smirked sadly staring back up at them. "Ah I'm sorry bout that sis." "Nah don't be. You and I know both they were shit parents. You've raised me more than they ever had." Dally smiled at his little sister and put his arm around her shoulder and turned her to look right in front of Ponyboy and Johnny. "You two say you're taking my kid sister out to a movie. You both better know damn well if anything happens to her I'll kill you both. I gotta go out somewhere...Sheppard and his gang are trying to get me again. I slashed their tires and they are lookin for me. Like I said I'll kill you both if anything happens to her." He took his arm off her shoulder and kissed her forehead. "See ya around sis have fun and be safe. If anything happens tell me." He got a cigarette out and started smoking it and walking away.

Y/N POV:

I smiled knowing I finally got to see my older brother after all this time. My best friend since birth. We used to go out in the streets and head take me everywhere even if my parents were home. They didn't notice really my mom was busy working or on a phone call and my dad was in our parents room drinking or out working as well. It was just Dal and I against the world. But he didn't care as long as he could take care of me he was happy. He knew our parents fought but I he didn't want me near that. He had heard enough arguing since the day he was born. It wasn't gonna be the same for me or least he didn't want it to be. I snapped out of my thoughts when Johnny tapped my shoulder. "Hey Y/N I didn't know that he was your brother. You should've just said." "Oh I wasn't sure you guys would know him plus being how he was in New York anything could've happened here if I didn't know how you viewed him." He only nodded and looked back forward. "You look happy." Pony smiled at me and I looked at him with a smile. "Yeah I guess I am. I've missed my brother being how long it's been since I've seen him and how my family at home gave me zero love it was a huge difference." I said to him. "Yeah I understand you.I've got the same situation at home." Johnny said to me. "I'm sorry about that Johnny that must suck." He looked at me "Yeah it does but I still got Pony and our gang." He said slightly smiling. We kept walking and they asked me all sorts of questions. Like what Dally was like in New York and what was New York like being how they were always in Oklahoma their whole life. I told him about how it was rough all over and how I could see it's the same here too.  We had finally gotten to the movie house. Johnny and I had given our money to Pony to get our tickets but he refused he was happy to pay for our tickets himself. I smiled and resisted but he refused. I finally accepted it and left it alone. "Thanks Pony." I said to him. "No problem, enjoy the movie." He told me smiling as we got to our seats. This Ponyboy may be part of a gang of what they call greasers but he was a kind hearted boy. And I will definitely fall for him soon.

Chapter 6.

Y/N POV:

After hanging out at the movies Pony invited me to go to his house as well as Johnny was already planning on going. I said yes and we headed over there. I was expecting a huge group of men ready to beat me up. He did say he was in a gang. I was used to gangs in New York. The groups were huge and the gang hideouts were usually super messy and scary. Me and Vanessa were friends with a gang dog. He was the baby of the group and the messenger as well. We stopped talking after a while after being super scared of what he and his ego had turned into.

We finally got to Pony's house and we got inside. "Guys I'm home I brought a friend of mine too!" He stated and Johnny just went over and sat on the couch. Some guy wearing a Mickey Shirt came over and saw me and pony together. "Oooo Ponyboy who is this broad? She yours?" He asked smiling. I didn't know who this guy was but I was already feeling like I wanted to hit him but also laugh. It was odd. "No she isn't she's just a friend I made the other day. Her name is Y/n. She's Dal's little sister that moved here recently." He looked at me in awe when he talked about my brother. "Oh so you're Dally's kid sister huh? You look kinda like him. I can tell. But your character ain't much like him though." He smiled and shrugged. He went over to the fridge and got a beer and started drinking it's 'Aren't these guys younger that 20?' I thought but didn't think much about it. I had seen people do drugs that were my age in New York nothing new. "Oh Hey Pony. Who's this? She a friend of yours?" A new guy came in. He. Was. Gorgeous. He was super handsome with dark blonde light brown hair and kinda tall. "Yeah Soda-" "Y/N...Y/N Winston pleased to meet you." I went over Pony's words and spoke putting my hand out for him to shake it. He took my hand and shook it back. "Winston huh? You related to Dallas or something? I'm Sodapop by the way I'm pony's older brother." "Ah yeah Dally is my older brother." I pulled my hand away once he let go and I took a step back. "It was nice to meet you Y/n. Pony, Darry is at work and I'm heading over to the DX right now. I'll see you later alright? Have fun." He winked at Pony and left the to the front door.

Pony escorted me to his room so I could see it. "Oh it's very nice in here Pony. You like to read I see?" I smiled at him and he blushed at the remark. "Y-Yeah I read or whatever sometimes it passes time." "I didn't mean it in a bad way. I like reading too. My favorite book is 'Gone with the Wind'." He looked at me and he smiled. "Really you like 'Gone with the wind' I haven't gotten to read it yet but I really want too!" He smiled and looked so happy talking about it. "Well back at my place I brought my copy of it if you ever wanna read it you can ask I'll give it to ya." He nodded happily and we both took a seat on his bed. "Yeah know the other day I called the local highschool I'm starting my first year soon. I'm a bit nervous." I said. "Well it's okay I'll be there if you need anything. Maybe we have the same classes?" "Hopefully we do. I'd like to be with someone I'm already comfortable talking too." He smiled and I smiled back at him. At this moment I starred into his eyes. They were a Hazel type of color or even a bit more green than that. He made me happy even though I haven't even known him for that long.  We kept looking at eachother but parted when that kid I met earlier Two-Bit came into the room and started saying we looked like we were about to kiss. I got really red when he said that. "Oh shut your trap Two!" Pony told him off and Two-Bit left the room laughing up a storm. "Sorry bout that he's just like that." He told me. "It's okay I'm not upset. You should come over to my house sometime Pony! I cook pretty good and I wouldn't mind cooking for you sometime." I said to him. "Sure that sounds fun."

I looked at his clock and so much time had passed. "Hey it's 7 p.m I should head home." "Want me to walk you home?" I shook my head no. "Nah it's okay. You don't gotta. I'll see myself out okay? See ya later Pony." I got up from sitting on the bed and kissed his cheek. He got read and I smiled and left his house. From that point I realized I maybe just maybe got a crush on this boy. Sounds crazy I know trust me but it happened. I started walking home when a group of guys in a Mustang started driving and following me around. I didn't think much of it first. But I remember that night I first met Pony and Johnny. So I started walking faster just incase and the car still followed. From that point I took the hint to start running. They sped up their car and I was so scared. If there's one thing I know. I'm one 5'2 14 year old girl against a group of 4-5 5'11-6'0 teenagers. There was no way I could make it out of that situation. They stopped their car and I got circled by these guys. "Hey I don't know any of you. We don't have have no problems with eachother so please let me be on my way." I said like the dumb girl that I was. "Oh that's what you want right? To be nice and just leave ya alone. It ain't that simple. You were that girl hanging out and sticking up for those two greasers the other day. You seemed to tough then what's wrong now little girl?" One of the guys told me. I was so scared of what would happen I saw one of them was ready to attack me when I heard a voice. "You wanna mess with her huh? Get through me first you bunch of Socs." "If it isn't Dallas Winston. What are you doing here..." they sounded scared but didn't put their guard down. "Ain't it simple? Leave now before I kill all of you." They all backed up and got in their car but before they left one of them in the passenger seat yelled at me. "WE'LL GET YOU LITTLE GIRL JUST YOU WATCH!"

I looked up at Dally who was standing there watching them zoom off. "Hey lil sis whatcha doin' here? They didn't hurt 'ya right?" Dally looked down at me smiling but still worried about me. "I'm fine Dal. I was headin' home but those jerks wanted to almost jump me." I kicked a rock and put my hands in my pockets. "Come on I'll walk ya home. I'll follow you." I nodded and kept walking. "So how has everything been sis?" "The usual. Our parents are still the same pricks you left all those years ago. The gangs in New York got worse though. They were different than these guys though. They wanted something from ya. Not these guys. Their goal is to kill ya on the spot huh?" I looked up at him. "Yeah that's the goal sis. I'm sorry they kicked you out. Must've been hard. Say wanna hang out with your big bro sometime?" I smiled at him. "Sure sounds fun."  "I realized the other day I bumped into ya. I really didn't recognize ya. M'sorry about that. You've changed so much baby sis. It's just crazy how much time has passed since I've left." I nodded at him and he continued. "One minute you were 3 years old in diapers running around New York with me and the next you're 10 1/2 being the biggest klutz and shy kid I knew and now you are here 14 years old still super shy but still my baby sista'. You've changed but yet haven't at all." He smiled at me softly and put his arm around my shoulder. Finally after a while we got to my apartment.

"This is it Dal. Wanna come inside?" "Sure why not." I opened the door with my keys and unlocked the door. He and I went inside and closed the door. "Aye not too shabby. It's stable enough to live in. How'd you get this?" "I stole some of Mom and Dad's money no biggy haha." I laughed lightly. "Mind if I stay over? I'm already here and don't feel like walking much." I nodded and went over to my room and changed into my tank top and soft pajama pants. It was a minty blue green color and I adored it. I went into my closet and got a big blanket to give to Dally. "Here Dal' it's for you." He smiled and grabbed me. "Lay with me for a little bit Y/n." "Dallllll we are too old for this!" "Sh sh I haven't seen you in almost 4 years and you are still the baby you have always been. So come lay down." I sighed in anguish but layed next to Dally. He slowly fell asleep next to me but I stayed awake staring at him. This was the 13 almost 14 year old boy who left to Tulsa from Brooklyn all those year ago. I missed my big brother. I slowly got up and hugged him "Night Dal...Love ya.." I kissed his forehead and left to my room. I love Dally so much. We have gone through so much since the moment I was born. He was my ride or die. My best friend. So the moment I found that note in his bed the morning after he had left put me in tears for months. That night my mom and dad had argued with my brother and he had realized he was done with them taking over his life. He wanted to take me. He told me that in the note. But he didn't know how to take care of himself first of all so how would he be able to take care of him and his little sister. Although our situation at home was horrible at the end of the day our parents had the supplies to take care of me. He promised one day he'd come back for me. It never happened and I had to go on my own. But it's okay. I'm here now and that's what matters. I already have Dally back and soon Vanessa would be back. And now I have Pony and Johnny in my life and soon also the gang. And they would all soon become my new family.

Chapter 7.

Y/N POV:
It's been a week since Dally slept over at my place. I enjoyed his company since I haven't seen him in so long. Today Vanessa is finally coming from New York. I'm so excited to see her. She may have a bit of Jetlag after the flight but I'll try to hang out with her as much as I can. We start School in Two days and I'm not excited at all. Pony wanted to hang out but I told him I couldn't but he was fine with it. So I've been waiting at the Airport at her area she is coming through and I've been waiting for 20 mins. She should be here in about 10 minutes so I'm getting ready. I bought her some chocolates she enjoys and hopefully she is hungry cause I've been thinking of taking her to a restaurant near by that I enjoy. Finally I see her coming out through the clear glass area and I get so excited. She hasn't seen me yet so I don't make to much movement. Then she gets out. "VANESSA OVER HERE!!!" I jump in happiness she turns her head over to me and runs towards me with her luggage. "It feels like I haven't seen you in so long!" She hugs me tightly and I smiled and pull back.

I hand over the box of chocolates and she smiles. "Awww thank you! You shouldn't have. So I'm a bit hungry is there any good places near by?" She asks me smiling and I nod to her.  "Yeah in fact it's about 4 blocks down so we are super close." She nods and we start walking. During our walk we ask each other questions and talk about how life has been. She tells me that her grandmother already enrolled her in the Highschool I'm going to. "I'm so glad we go to school together now. Pony and Johnny are gonna lo-." "Who are Pony and Johnny if you don't mind me asking? WAIT ARE THOSE THE BOYS YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT?" She gets excited once again. The thought of boys sparks joy in her. She may be excited now but once she sees them she will be in space of how cute they are. "Yes they are Vane haha." She has a wide smile spread across her face and finally we get to the restaurant.

Her and I order two Milkshakes and two burgers. She adores the food which I am happy about. We pay for the food and start walking to her grandmothers house where she is staying. It's about 6:30 p.m right now so the sun is already setting. I drop her off at her house and I start walking back to my apartment. As I am walking alone I feel someone grab me and I yell very loud. "AHHHHH!" I flinch and freeze. "Haha I got ya good didn't I?" I turned around to see Pony staring right at me smiling. "Ponyyyy...you scared me. I thought I was 'bout to get jumped or something." I sigh and hug him. He hugs me back and after we pull away I punch him playfully in the shoulder. "Don't do that again! I'll get you back for that Pony you hear me?" I say while giggling. He only nods and starts walking with me.

"Ya mind if I stay at your place tonight by the way? I had a small argument with my brother Darry and I kinda don't really wanna see him again for the rest of the night..." He says to me scratching the back of his neck. I nod at him and we get to my place. It's all dark already so I turn on my ceiling light/fan. I head over to my room and change my clothing to something more comfortable. "Would you like dinner?" I ask him getting some pre-seasoned chicken breast and buttering a pan getting it ready to cook. "Yes please that would be great." I smile back at him and proceed to cook. I bring out some veggies and leave it steaming in a pot.

Pony and I have dinner and we watch a movie in the living room together. As we watch it a scene comes on that is a bit boring so we start talking. "So we start school in a day from now. Technically a day and a half but ya know." He smiles and I continue. "Yeah but I'm not ready Pony. I'm kinda scared to be truthful about it." "Yeah? Why's that?" "I donno I guess it's the whole starting school somewhere else deal.." He puts his arm around me shoulder and pulls me closer to him finally looking each other in the eyes. "Yeah. Well if anything happens I'll protect ya Y/n with everything I've got." He says a bit confidently. "Oh really Pony?" I smirk at him and he blushes. "Yes definitely." He says in a soft whisper. We both just stare at each other. Our eyes not loosing contact. Slowly his face and my face start moving closer and closer when finally the space between us is gone. Pony and I kiss. He grabs my waist and put my arms around his neck and kiss him longingly and lovingly. I have never kissed anyone before and never even really liked anyone either. So to be kissing Pony and having a gut feeling of liking him for so long felt right.

We separate and breathe heavily. "Woah... that was-" "Amazing" we say in unison. I smile and giggle at Pony. I am so in love and I finally realize that at this moment. I feel tired so I lay my head on his lap and slowly I fall asleep.

———————— Time Skip—————

Finally it's the first day of school. First day at Highschool. First day at this school. First day of being here in this place for school in general. I walked to school with Vanessa this morning. If you are wondering what happened after the other night it's quite simple. I don't know...I woke up that morning to no pony and a note saying he had left earlier. I was a bit hurt by it. Did he not like the kiss. Does he not like me? Doesn't matter it's okay I'll just act like nothing ever happened and it'll be all goo-. And who is the first thing I see when I get into school? None other than Ponyboy and Johnny. It's okay I'll just go up to them and talk like everything is good. "Good morning guys!" I say smiling softly at both Johnny and Pony. "Hey Y/n." Johnny says smiling at me. "H-Hey Morning Y/n." Pony then says and he stutters and blushes. Maybe he did like the kiss then heh. "Guys this is Vanessa. Her and I have been best friends since way back when I lived in New York. She moved over here about a few days ago hope you don't mind a little extra member hah." Vanessa and Johnny look straight at eachother smiling. I think she likes him already. The bell rings and we head into our first classes. Hopefully this won't be a bad year.

Chapter 8.

Y/N POV:

I had already finished first period Science. It was boring but at least that was one of the classes I got with Vanessa. My next class with her would be in 2 hours for Math. I have Music next and I wasn't excited. Pony isn't in any of my classes except last period English. At least it was a class I was good at. I was walking down the hall to my locker to get my other book, while unlocking the locker I felt Pony hug me from behind and put his head on my shoulder. "Hey so you wanna maybe go out later?" He said turning me around with a smile painted on his face. "Yeah I don't see why not." I smile back at him with my books in hand. He kissed my forehead and went on to his next class. I closed my locker and went on with my day. My book and all the sheets for the piano was in there. Yes I play piano it's funny that I learned it back in New York. One of the bars Dally would take me too had a grand piano and a girl about my current age taught me. Dal really liked her and I could tell. She had a boyfriend though so he left her alone when the guy was around. Dal always had a thing for girls. Any female on sight that he found hot or gorgeous in his standards, he'd go and bother her. It was funny when he'd get rejected. I found it anyone though when some girls did enjoy that behavior of his.

That's what I liked about Pony. He wasn't like Dally at all. I know that has nothing to do with him but think about it. Pony was a shy, soft, gentle guy. He was honest with himself but still sometimes would take his actions after the guys. But our kiss the other day. That was all him and I was happy it was. I hope he stays true to himself and doesn't empress me with any charm that isn't his. Finally I got to music class and sat down at the piano stool. Next thing I see is Pony entering the class. IS HE IN THIS CLASS? There was no way Ponyboy could be here same time as me in this same certain class. I see him look around and see me. He waved at me happily while getting vocally prepared. "Ms. W...Winston is it? Do you have an older brother by chance Ms. Winston?" The teacher looked at me with a shake in her voice. "Yes I do ma'am." She only nods. "Don't disrupt my classroom alright? Just play the notes in page 4-6 please." I nod in annoyance. Just cause I'm related to Dal they think I'm just like him. I start playing what notes I see and feel the rhythm of the grand piano play with me. My fingers gliding through the keys. I get distracted and stare at Pony humming. He looks so handsome doing so. I continue to play until the teacher instructs us to finish.

"Very good Ms. Winston, I'm surprised being how you are relat-" "Related to Dallas I know, I know. Just cause he is my brother doesn't mean I'm like him." I say angrily and the bell rings. I grab my bag and books and close the piano. I was the first person to leave that class. I felt a tap on my shoulder when I realized it was Pony again. "Hey...you did amazing y/n. I'm sorry about her, she's a rude teacher don't listen to her." He smiles and walks next to me. His arm on waist walking together through the halls. "It's fine. I just hate that just because I'm related to him means I'm going to be exactly like him. If anything I'm nothing like Dal." I say sighing into his chest. "You may not be like Dally but that temper sure is like him." He says looking down at me smirking. "Shush Pony I'm gonna starting yelling for no reason." I laugh at him smiling. Playing around with him is so different than everyone else. He doesn't get upset as easily and giggles so cutely.

"Pony by the way.. the kiss from the other day. I wanted to know if you liked me or anything. Cause I kinda have been having a crush on ya and I don't wanna feel one sided ya know..." I say fumbling with my fingers. "Of course I like you Y/n. I wouldn't have kissed you otherwise. Like I said earlier let's go out tonight. It's on me." He kissed my forehead and rubbed my back. We both smiled like idiots at this point. I have liked no one before the way I have liked him. It feels amazing. We part ways to go to our 3rd period classes. I am so tired even though it's about 10:30 a.m. I wake up at 6:50 a.m every morning like the girl that I am. I put on mascara and have to get my outfits ready and stuff like that. Pony tells me he wakes up at 7:40 a.m every morning when he isn't watching a Sunrise and he gets ready in 5 minutes, eats in 3 minutes and heads out the door by 7:50 a.m and gets to school on time before me everyday. I could never understand guys. It's very confusing but I don't judge.

———————— Time skip———

Finally I'm at last period and I walk there with Vanessa, her class in the next one over. At least Pony is here to be with me. I wave back at her and go into class. I sit at a desk that I see. I wasn't paying attention as I was putting my book on the desk and my paper and pencil. I waited for the teacher to settle himself in and I felt a note behind me being passed to my desk. I open it and see it says 'You look beautiful-Ponyboy :)' I smile and turn around to see Pony is sitting behind me. He always knew how to make me smile and it was quite amazing. It feels special to know he tries to make me smile by any means possible. It's the greatest feeling in the world. Soon time passes by and class finishes. As the bell rings I see my bag that I was about to pick up levitate due to Pony grabbing it for me. "Pony you don't have to do that. I can up my bag myself just fine." I say as I get out of my seat and stand up. "Nah it's okay. Don't worry about it." He carries my bag and I nod. As we get out of the class we see Vanessa and Johnny talking with each other. They look happy doing so. We decided to go bother them while having their conversation. "VANEEEE! Hi how was your first dayyyyy?" I ask her and I grab her tightly in a hug behind her. "Gooddd. You still hug me like how ya used to in New York. I'll always love them." She says and smiles. "Hey Johnny. How are ya?" I look at Johnny now smiling at him. "I'm good Y/n and you?" "I'm doing well." I smile and pull away from the hug I have with Vanessa. I go to Pony and start holding his hand as us four leave the school. I'm gonna enjoy going home and dressing nicely for our date soon.

Chapter 9.

Y/N POV:

I'm currently in my bedroom looking every where for something to put on. I don't really have any nice outfits. This is Pony and I's first date as more than just friends. We aren't dating or anything but this is a date. I'm nervous in all honesty. I've been on two other "dates" before back in New York. But the difference is they'd ask me to hang out and go eat somewhere cause they liked me and I was hungry and wanted good food I didn't have to pay for. This was different though, Pony and I both really liked each other and we have even kissed before. I knew he wouldn't be formal or anything outfit wise but I wanted to look nice. Not too nice that I looked like a Soc from what they call it but nice enough where I knew I cared. I found a cute long black and white polka dot skirt I stole from my mother when I still live in New York. It was very nice and she never wore it so I took it. She wouldn't know it was missing if she never used it. Then I got a red button down polo and put those two on together. I found it adorable and still looked pretty cool. I wore a leather jacket over it just to add that flare. I put some Red lipstick and mascara to finish the look. I kept my hair down with a bandana wrapped on my head like a headband. I wore white sneakers and put some perfume on. I waited in the living space for Pony to pick me up.

I then heard a knock on my door knowing it was him. I was so nervous so I put a piece of bubble gum in my mouth and rushed to the door. I opened it to see Pony looking very handsome with his greased back hair and his outfit simplistic but very nice. He smelled strongly of cologne and he held out a bouquet of Red roses for me. "Hey Y/n. These a-are for you." He handed the roses to me and he finally took a good look at me. When he did he gasped and blushed. "Wow you look beautiful." He said to me softly with a smile on his face making his reaction have me blush. "O-Oh thank you Pony. By the way these flowers are beautiful I love them." I smile back at him. I go and put the flowers in my counter and quickly put them in a water vase. I go back to the door, lock it and head out with him.

"So where are we going Pony?" I say while walking besides him down the street. "I was hoping that maybe you'd like to go out to get some milk shakes at this place that I like and maybe head to your place and hang out?" He said looking at me. I nodded and smiled at him. I felt his hand move towards mine and I allow him to hold my hand. My heart feels about as if it will leap out of my chest from just that. I wasn't a very passionate girl when it comes to love but when it's stuff like this it can't be helped. We still are walking when Pony stops abruptly and looks towards me. I stay still not knowing what is happening. He looks straight at me now and I freeze. "Y/N ya know I'm so happy you are going out with me right now today. It makes me happy knowing that you take the time out of your day just to do this with me. Thank you so much. I hope to make you as happy as possible during these hours that we are out together. Okay?" He says to me smiling and looking at me. It almost wants to make me tear up. He is so sweet for thinking like this. I nod at him and hug him. "Alright Pony. Thank you too." I say to him still hugging me. He grabs onto me and hugs me tightly and then let's go. Finally he lets go and we head back to walking. We get down a few more blocks when we finally get to the place. It's a very cute diner. It is a teal blue color on the inside and has Booths and high chairs on the counters. Him and I take a booth and sit on opposite sides. "This place looks really nice Pony. Thanks for picking it." I say to him and wait for the waitress to come. She goes to our booth and asks us what we want. I get a strawberry milkshake and fries. Pony gets a Vanilla milkshake and decides to share fries with me. As that happens I zone out looking outside the window. The zooming cars in the lot and streets make me tired. Was 7:00 pm and it was already dark. I didn't sleep early or anything but it did get me tired seeing it all like this. "So how was your day?" Pony asks me waiting for my response. "It was fine Pony. Boring but fine." I say to him. "I didn't know you played piano. It's really good." He smiles at me while saying so. We get out milkshakes and Fries in the process. I take a first sip of mine and then proceed to answer. "Yeah I learned in a bar back a few years ago. Dally had a huge crush on the pianist and made me learn just to get close to her for him. I did get something in the end I guess haha." I say to him. Tonight was gonna be good.

Chapter 10.
Y/N POV:

Pony and I had been talking for a while now. Enjoying our milkshakes, eating our fries, and what not. Although it was very nice I was still tired from the day we had. Soon he payed for the stuff and we headed out back to my place. I love my apartment it's amazing and cozy and perfect for me. Being a 14 year old female in 1965 with her own place and life to take care of was hard. Dally could do it but he was male and looked mature for his age which he wasn't behavior wise but mentally he was gone of all innocence he had once had. My brother had seen too much of this world so he protects me from it when he can. But that's besides the point. "Ya know I wish I had my own place like you. You don't have to deal with anyone and get to do whatever you want in your own space." Pony says to me snapping me back to him. "Yeah it's nice and all Pony but it does get lonely. I mean I never liked my parents so I know it was different but whenever I had Dal around it felt comfortable. But being alone at age 14 at a place is kinda scary. At any given moment something could happen and I wouldn't know what to do." I say to him and he only nods. I knew he had issues with his oldest brother Darry back at home. I didn't know the guy enough to judge him but I know that Pony wasn't very fond of him. But at least he had it good. He still lives with him and his other brother Sodapop and at the end of the day he had family. I have Dally but it's different. Dally is out drinking or fighting or looking for a girl. I know my brother loves me but he loves himself and his own personal life more. We obviously don't live very close and I don't have much of a connection with him anymore. He took care of me on the streets as a baby, toddler and kid, but when it comes to now my brother is on his own and so am I. If anything I call him up or something but it's not the same as Pony. Pony has two brothers and yes they are usually working but they do it for the sake of all three of them but me? Dally doesn't even have a job to start off with. He calls me usually when he needs something. We love eachother but it doesn't feel the same anymore.

How did the subject of my living on my own end up in a sob story about how I miss being close with my brother. Hah anyways... "Well I'll protect you no matter what y/n. Maybe we can hang out sometimes and watch movies and stuff ya know?" He smiles at me and I smile back happily. Finally we get to my door and I unlock it and we go inside. Pony only looks around like he has done and goes to my couch that he always goes to. I lock my door and set my keys down. I go to turn on the tv and sit on the couch. Deja Vu is what I feel. Him and I have repeated something we've done before. The first time he came over a few days ago. I don't even last a few a minutes long before I fall asleep. I feel comfortable and slowly drift off.

I suddenly wake up when it seems to be later at night. The tv is off and I am laying on and kinda beside Pony. I smile at his sleeping face. He looks so handsome and it makes my heart melt like ice cream in the Hot sun. I kiss his cheek and I go back to sleep. With Pony I feel like a whole different person. He makes me feel happy about myself and happy around him. When I'm with him I can be myself and it's okay. I'm so glad I left stupid New York or I wouldn't have known someone so amazing as Pony. This experience has been over night life changing. And I'm so thankful for it. Thankful for him. Truly being at ease. I slowly drift off again and shift my body as I fall back asleep.

—————-Time Skip———-

I wake up in the morning to see Pony and I being late. I start panicking and wake him up as he is under me. He shifts his body and ignores me. Finally I state "Pony wake up we are late!" I say to him and he jumps up. "We are LATE?" He says a bit scared. I only nod as I change the skirt from last night into and a pare of jeans and keep the shirt on. I brush out my hair, brush my teeth, and wipe off my makeup. I see Pony get some of my grease and put it in his hair. I only smile staring at him but rushing again. I slowly grab my scattered books and shove them in my bag. I see Pony finish and him and I run out the door. His house is on the way towards school and he tells me he left his bag outside and needed to get off his porch. We get there and he does. We head back on our way and it's 7:55 a.m for him it wasn't as late but for me it was. As long as we got there before 8:15 we should be fine. Him and I rush over there and finally get to the school. We meet up with Vanessa and Johnny and they smile at us. "Morning you guys." Johnny says. "Morning." Pony and I say in unison. Vanessa pulls me aside and asks me. "How was the night?" She smiles at me looking back and forth from me to Pony. This was gonna be a long day.

Chapter 11

Y/N POV:
"So how was last night?" Vanessa said to me whispering towards me but obviously both boys could hear. "Excuse me one second boys." She said to them as she pulled me away into the empty girls bathroom. "So how'd your date gooooo?" She asked excitedly waiting for an answer. "It was good." I said blandly. "Good? Just GOOD? What was it that it wasn't spectacular or amazing or made your heart almost want to leap from your chest? Do you not like Pony???" She asked worriedly and I had a cheeky smile. "I knew you'd answer like that If I said good. I'm not gonna tell ya the niddy griddy. Hah." I said to her and smiled some more. "Oh come on pleaseeee Y/n I'll tell you a secret if you tell me what happened." She pouted and I sighed. "Fine. But that secret better be life changing." "Okay okay now just get on to telling me what happened!" She said and sat on the sink counter. "Well I put on a cute outfit. He took me out for some milkshakes, we talked, we headed to my place, watched a movie, fell asleep on my couch. That's all." I said. "I believe ya well time for my secret. Ya know that kid Pony is best friends with?" "Yeah." "Well I like him. I like Johnny Cade and we only just met. What a disaster! We have almost every class together, we sit near each other, and he even talks to me. Oh Y/n what do I dooooo???" She said to me and I just stared at her in awe smiling. "Well...I donno... I kissed Pony before I really told him I liked him so my situation was different. Well maybe talk to him more, see what he likes, maybe ask him to hang out. As just friends though....WAIT! Pony and Johnny love going to the movie house and the Nightly Double. Maybe if I tell them we can all hang out there they'd go and so would we. As a group. And you can get closer to Johnny that way." I say to her smiling with my finger pointed up to the sky and my hand raised up as if I was some scientist who found a new investigation. It was quite funny.

(This is gonna he shocking But-)
PONYBOY POV:

As I was in the halls with Johnny waiting for Y/n and her friend Vanessa, Johnny spoke to me. "Hey Pone...how'd ya know that you liked Y/n like what did it feel like to ya?" He asked me taking me out of my thoughts. "Well gee...uh talking to her was harder and I stuttered a lot. My stomach would feel funny and it was weird. I thought of her often. And being 'round her too close or alone was nervwrecking ya know. Why Johnny? You like someone?" "Yeah sorta but I wasn't sure so I wanted to ask ya since you'd know." I nod at him and smile. "So who is it? Is that girl in your math class? The one with the pretty hair? Or-" "No pone it ain't her. It's that girl Y/n is friends with...." he said to me shyly. "Vanessa? That girl? Well she is pretty. Do you think she likes you?" I ask him to know how he feels and if maybe she has something for him. I'll ask Y/n what she likes and stuff. She would know plus she's my girl or something like that and that's her best friend. If that's someone Y/n is fond of and Johnny likes her then I think it's fine. She lives near us too anyways. Finally I see from the halls Y/n and Vanessa. I playfully nudge Johnny to tell him look who it is but he turns around and goes from his normal skin tone to super red. My best friend Johnny Cade one of the most friendliest, nicest, kid I know has a crush. I see Y/n and before I can pull her aside and tell her she grabs me first and puts me to the side.

"Pony I just came out of the bathroom from talking with Vanessa and you won't believe what I found out." "Yeah well I got news too but I can wait go ahead and tell me." I smile at her waiting for her response. "Vanessa...Yeah she likes Johnny. Isn't that crazy? So I have this whole plan to maybe get Johnny to like her so they could be together. I think it would be cute, will it work though?" "Well I don't think we are going to need to do that because I found out while you two were talking that Johnny likes Vanessa. Maybe us four should go out sometime soon and then have them get even closer then. What do you think?" I say that smiling to Y/n. She smiles back at me happy feeling good knowing about the news I told her that helps both our situations. She smiles and nods. "Oh yes that sounds perfect Pony! Ah I knew you could help out greatly." She hugs me tightly and I hold her waist kissing her forehead. This girl makes me so happy. And seeing how we are helping two people come together makes her happy makes me know she's an amazing person. She is so thoughtful and caring. She always puts others before herself which is very nice but I will admit sometimes I wish she were selfish. She should put herself first in line sometimes. She deserves it. That girl deserves everything in the world. I hold her smaller body against mine and kiss her once on the cheek before parting away. We both stare at each other smiling happily until the words of Vanessa and Johnny snap us out of our current state and nod at both of them. The bell rings and we all head to class.

Chapter 12.

Y/N POV:
After class I headed towards the direction I saw Pony in. Our date last night went well and I enjoyed it so much. Our goal now though is for Johnny and Vanessa to get together. She told me earlier that she really likes Johnny and from what Pony told me I hear the same thing on the other side. I think it would be so cute if they got together. I finally catch up to Pony and grab his hand from behind. "Hey Pony!" I say to him smiling. He was staring at me confused at first then realizing it was me. "Hi Y/n. Ya enjoyed class today?" He asks me while we hold hands walking through the halls. "Yeah it was fine I guess. Sooo thanks again for last night I really enjoyed it." I told him and put my head closer to him as we walked through the halls. "Yeah of course. I enjoyed it too. About the Vanessa, Johnny thing. When do you wanna do that?" He looks at me. "Hmmm when do you wanna go to the Nightly Double?" I ask him. He shrugs and tells me he'll deal with it later. We head to his house to do our homework and hangout.

"Thanks for coming over to study with me and agreeing to coming." "Yeah no problem Pony. I have nothing better to do." Him and I sit down on his couch and we start doing our homework. Soon enough his older brother Sodapop comes through the door. "Hey Pony you brought your friend again? Y/n right?" "Yeah. Hah." "Well Soda she and I have Been going out for a bit so expect a bit more of her around." He says shyly and Soda nudges him playfully and goes to their room. I'm glad Pony has a good relationship with at least one of his brothers. Speaking of brothers I wonder what Dally is up to lately. Finally him and I finished our work and Pony told me to stay for dinner. "Please stay Y/n it would be great to introduce you properly to Darry and Soda. See what you're like ya know." "Pony you sure? I don't wanna have you guys have to make any extra food or waste anything on me.." He held me by the waist and smiled. "I'm positive and don't worry about that. My brother always has extra food. There is usually someone in our house having dinner with us. Plus my brother has some chocolate cake that's really good and I think you'd like." I sighed finally and agreed. "Alright fine fine Pony. If you say so." I smile at him and kiss his cheek. Pony and I continued talking until who I think was Darry his oldest brother came home. "Hey Ponyboy who's this?" He asked Pony as him and I stood up. "This is y/n. She's uh...a friend of mine from school. She's Dally's little sister isn't that funny." Pony puts his arm around my shoulder. "Dally's kid sister huh? She sure do looks like him. I'm Darrel but you can call me Darry." He put his hand out for me to shake it and I put my hand out as well and we shake each other's hands. "Y/n Winston. It's a pleasure to meet you Darry. Pony has told me a ton about you. All good hah." I smile back at him. He seems like a hard worker type. And very friendly too but I won't talk to him much. He winked at Ponyboy after staring at me and meeting me. Soda also gave Darry the same look and they both looked at Pony as he got red.

"Hey Darry can Y/n stay for dinner if it's okay with you?" "Yeah yeah it's fine don't worry about it." He said from the other room. "Told ya he'd say yes." Pony smirked at me and 5:00 pm rolled around and almost all of Pony and his greaser friends or whatever. It was kinda weird being how I really didn't know any of these guys but I tried understanding them. "'Ey the fuzz tried getting me but I'm all good they got nothing on me this time." I heard a voice come from the door it was Dally. "Hey Dallas I didn't know ya had a kid sister till recently...and it kinda looks like Pony already got an eye on her." Two- Bit said to him winking at Dally. "Ah yeah yeah. Anyways what did you mean bout Pony and my sis?" Dally looked straight towards me and Pony who were laughing and talking about stuff on the couch. "Y/n didn't know you were here." He comes towards us and hugs me. "Haven't seen you in a minute. See you are adjusting to Tulsa just fine, aye?" He said to me glaring at Pony while still hugging me. "Yeah Dal now would ya let go. You're gonna kill me." He let go of me, smirking and heading over to the kitchen to talk to the other guys. "Sorry bout that Pony..." "I'm sorry too. The guys are like this. I don't want ya feeling uncomfortable or anything." I shook my head in a no sequence. I love being here with Pony and his family and friends. I never felt this type of connection in all honesty. Only ever with Dally. "Wanna head to my room for little bit? It's more quiet over there than here." I nod at him and we head over to his room quietly. "I'm glad you came here Y/n under the circumstances that you came for, not really but, meeting you was one of the best things that has happened for me. And I like you so much and going on that date with you last night really proved me right that my feelings for you are true. So I was wondering if I don't know maybe you'd like to be my girl. We can wait of cour-" "Yes Pony! Omg yes I'd love to be your girlfriend." I smiled at him and he smiled back happily. Slowly our faces inched closer and closer until the gap was gone. It was like that first time all over again. We are kissing. He is my Boyfriend. I'm his girlfriend. We are an item. It's official. I put my arms around his neck running my fingers through his rough hair that I loved. When we pulled back I just starred at his beautiful green, hazel eyes. Ponyboy Curtis. This is the first love of my life. And I am so ready to spend all my time with him. Love him more and more each day. As we parted we heard a creek from the door calling for dinner and as well as some snickers and laughs were heard as well. We both left the room and went to the kitchen to go eat the dinner Darry made. Some chicken with mashed potatoes and broccoli. It was so tense and embarrassing in that moment being how probably everyone knew we had just finished kissing. But the worst part is that Dally was starring right at me with a face of unknown. He was upset or happy or mad or pleased or something and you would have no clue cause Dally was a man of many surprises. Like I said even me, his younger sister doesn't know everything about him. He is a mystery.

After dinner and cake, Pony offered to walk me home. I told him it was okay. I got my bag and put my books and tools inside and zipped it up. I said my small little goodbyes to everyone and before I left Pony went to the drive way of his house and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "You sure you don't want me to take you? I have no trouble at all walking you to your house." "Thank you Pony but it's okay I'm all good." I smiled back at him. "I'll see you Tomorrow morning alright? Bye." I smiled softly at him, he only waved back at me with a smile and I headed towards my apartment complex.

A mustang started following me again like that other time. It was far still but I didn't make any chances this time. I started running already. And it still followed faster and faster. They got me, I thought as I was back up in an alley and they had all gotten out of their car. I can't remember any of the context as I was so scared I didn't know what to do. I remember them pulling my hair, punching me hard, cutting me and so much more. I had laid there limp. I felt so much pain. I hurt all over. At least pony wasn't here I thought. He would've gotten much more hurt if he did come with me. I wouldn't want to have that thought of being a reason he got hurt. Slowly I closed my eyes. "Pony....Pony..." That's the last thing I said before I passed out completely.

I woke up in a new surrounding when I had opened my eyes after that. I was in a white room with wires linked into my arms and what seemed like an IV. Where was I? The hospital is what my conclusion came too. I turned my head slightly to hear muffled noise from outside. "Let me see my sister please. I'm not gonna ask this again. Just let me get through. That's my sister in there." "Sir please wait she is still asleep and recovering room her bruises and broken bones." "Whatever." I then heard the door open. It was Dally. "Hey what happened to you Y/n??? Who the HELL did this to ya?" He came rushing in. He put his hand on my what seemed to be scars on my face and bruises. "I can't really remember Dally all I remember is the mustang and the beating. Heh..." That's all I said. That's all my body could force out to say. I was in so much pain. I'm pretty sure my ribs are broken so that's another thing. "Why did you walk home alone? And why didn't you have a Switchblade with you?" "Pony offered but I said no. That's for the better I'd say. And I didn't know I'd need a switchblade to just live normally." He sighed but left it alone and kissed my forehead. "Alright sis alright. I love ya you know. I'm only worried." "I know Dal I know. Has Pony come by to see me by any chance?" "Yeah he was the one who brought ya here. He was walking to school and saw you out back in an alley way." I nodded. I felt so drained I didn't know what to do.

I checked the clock it's 1:34 p.m. I woke up almost 4 hours ago since the gang beating. I felt sick in my stomach from being kicked so much and also my ribs hurt so much too. I hate how it's all about gangs. If not you can't be anywhere. It was horrible but I could bare with it. Soon finally I fell back asleep. Knowing that a lot would probably happen later I needed my boost of energy so I ended up sleeping again. As long as I get to see Pony later I'll be okay. I need to thank him for everything.

Chapter 13.

Vanessa's POV:

After the second day at school finished I had noticed Y/n and Pony had left so I just went to my locker to grab my stuff. I felt a presence behind me and I slowly turned seeing Johnny. It may be soon but damn I really liked him. Y/n told me earlier today that all I did was smile. She called me dimples the whole day. I was embarrassed but I smiled either way. I turned around and pushed back my curly dark brown hair in back of my hair tucking it while looking at Johnny. "Oh haha hey Johnny." I said to him smiling nervously. He smiled back at me and started to speak. "Hi Vanessa. I uh noticed that um...Y/n and Pony went home. It's kinda dangerous around here ya know. So I was wondering if uh maybe you'd wanna have me walk you home or uh something?" He said and his cheeks flushed into a light red color. I found it so cute how he looked. His soft black hair, his big wide dark brown puppy dog eyes, his cute gentle smile. What wasn't there to like about Johnny Cade. When I called y/n and she had told me about these boys I hadn't expected them to be this good looking. I laughed nervously not knowing what to say. I only nodded and tugged my bag close to me as Johnny and I walked out of the huge building. "I know this may be weird being how we barley ever talk but ya know Pony and Y/n are our best friends so this is fine. You look very pretty today by the way. Not in a weird way ya know but like yeah." He smiled and scratched the back off his neck. This only caused me to blush slightly. I don't regularly like guys this this easy but when someone as nice and welcoming as him comes around it is that simple.

"Thank you." I said with a smile. "Your hair. It's naturally that curly? Not that it's bad or anything I just haven't seen much girls around except y/n with curly hair. Yours is much curlier though." "Yeah it's my natural hair texture hehe." I felt awkward talking to him I didn't know what to really say or do. I just felt like I was smiling the whole entire time we have been walking. The silence once broke again when Johnny stopped walking and looked at me. "Hey this may be a little weird but um. Would ya maybe like to go out sometime? You're a very pretty girl and super nice Vanessa. I want to get the chance to know ya better haha. Sorry if I sound cheesy or anything. I'm not really good with girls." He said to me. I stood there in shock. Did Johnny just ask me out. Yeah this had happened to me once or twice before back in New York when y/n and I would hang out on the streets but we both would laugh and say no. Or I would at least tell them something to change the subject. But I actually liked Johnny and this felt so different. Especially since y/n wasn't here. Ya know what why not. "Y-Yeah sure sounds fun. We can arrange a date soon and uh go out." I said to him. He smiled and nodded. Finally after what felt like a while him and I got to my house.

"Thanks Johnny hehe." I said to him smiling. He smiled back at me and kissed my forehead. That definitely made me die by then. I am definitely gonna tell y/n as soon as I can about this. She'll be so excited for me, hopefully. " No problem Vanessa. Have a good night." "You too!" I said as I walked into my house. Now that what felt like a fairytale was over I had to do my dumb homework. So much for having a "good night" I thought to myself. "I'm home!" I said to nobody knowing very well my grandma was asleep having a nap right now before dinner or had already eaten and is asleep now for the rest of the night. Even though it's only 5:30 p.m. I sighed and went to my bedroom to do my homework on my desk. I didn't want to make much noise so I just did the work I needed to have done.

After a while I finished my work and had dinner in my couch in the living room. I was watching something on the tv not aware of what was really going on. It was about 7:30- 8 p.m. currently so it was weird. Suddenly I heard some screaming and a zooming of a car. I looked outside to see a mustang. I was scared but then the screaming stopped and I had left it alone. I had finished eating and washed my dishes. I had taken a bath and put some fresh clothes. I went to my bed and finally told myself it was time to sleep as I had been so tired from the whole day. Finally I felt my eyes shut and I was drifting off to sleep. I had thought about how Johnny asked me out today. Even though we still kinda complete strangers he still asked me out. It was as if the world knew I needed this hah. I wonder how the night went for y/n and Pony. That girl was so in love with him even though she hasn't even been here in Tulsa for that long. But I shouldn't say anything as I was in the same situation. Finally I was gone, asleep.

—————————Timeskip to the morning———

I had woken up early this morning ready for school. I was a bit too early and had finished everything so I did some laundry for my grandma before she awoke. I gave her a kiss on her forehead while still asleep and it was finally time to head out for school. I started walking out the door. I was walking in the same way I always did in the mornings. I didn't know why but today felt, off? I finally got to school when I had only seen Johnny. It was pretty late so having not seen y/n or pony or them both together was odd. "Hi Johnny." "Hey Vanessa, you seen Pony anywhere?" I shook my head answering no. "No I haven't, have you seen y/n?" "Nope. This is weird usually in the mornings they'd be here." Him and I were about to head to class when we saw Ponyboy from outside running inside in full speed. He had a tired, scared look in his eyes. Oh no. What's going on? "Hi Pony. Why you so late today?" Johnny asked him. "It's y/n. "They" jumped her." Johnny's face went blank. "They did??" He said worriedly. They seemed to have known this "they" Ponyboy seemed to have been talking about. "Wait who's "they"?" I asked him worriedly. "The Socs..." "When did you find out?" I asked him another question. "Earlier this morning. I was walking to school about to pick her up and I had seen something in an alley way so I looked and it was her. She was all bruised and limp. I was so scared." I was in shock. "They got her last night. We had been working at my house and after dinner she left. I told her I'd walk her but she disagreed and I let her go on her own. I'm so stupid." Ponyboy said sadly. "It's not your Fault pone you wouldn't have known this was gonna happen." Johnny said to him trying to calm him down. "Our guys get jumped everyday Johnny this could've happened so easily. I took a risk and now she is in the hospital cause I wasn't careful!" He yelled at him. Johnny backed up and looked down. "Sorry..." he said. Ponyboy's face softened. "No I'm sorry Johnny, I shouldn't have yelled. I just I'm so worried about her." He said back to him putting his hand on Johnny's shoulder. "How about later all 3 of us go and see how she's doing. That might make her happy." I suggested. Ponyboy and Johnny nodded. Finally the bell rang and we had to go to our classes. Currently I feel so happy but I also feel so sad. My crush asked me out but my best friend got hurt.

Chapter 14.

Y/N POV:
Being at the hospital has been quite the event. Dally has been here the whole day which makes me happy. I haven't seen my brother in so long so I mean if this was the way I get to hang around him longer than I guess. It's about 3:30 p.m, if everything was alright I would've been coming out of school by now. Pony and Johnny would have been walking with me. I miss them so much. Pony, Johnny, Vanessa, and everyone else. I hope Pony comes soon I'd really like to see him.

As I reawaken from a nap I was taking I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I hollered softly and slowly the door moved and I saw Pony, Johnny, and Vanessa walk in with a bouquet of flowers in soft colors. That made me happy that they had thought of me. My boyfriend, our shared best friend, and my best-bestfriend. Seeing them here really made me feel better about myself. "Hey what are you doing here?" I asked and they shrugged. I only laughed at that remark they had said without physical words. Pony caressed my face gently with his hand. "How are you feeling sweetheart?" He asked me sadly, I smiled softly at him. "I'm doing okay Pony, nothing I can't handle. How was school?" "It was fine I missed seeing your beautiful face though." I laughed at what he had said. Pony always knew how to make me laugh or smile. "Oh y/n I was so scared when Ponyboy had told me what happened. At least you are doing better now." Vanessa said to me "I've missed you guys so much. It all in a rush from what happened but I'm glad to see you guys here." I smiled at all three of them. "Before it gets late I should walk Vanessa home. Bye Y/n I hope you feel better I'll come by tomorrow alright?" I nod at him and smile at Vanessa. Did they finally get together??? This made me happy as they left and only stood Pony next to me. "Pony you aren't gonna head out with them? It's getting late and I don't wanna cause any trouble for you." "Nah I want to stay here with you. It's my fault, I should've walked you home like I said I would..." When he said that he looked so sad. I got defensive and hurt, I didn't want him to hold that guilt. "It's not your fault Pony so don't feel that way. It's those stupid Socs who aren't supposed to be in our territory. Plus I'm doing okay I'll be just fine Pony." I said to him. I didn't want Pony to feel bad about the whole situation. Just then he kissed my forehead and my cold body had a rush of warmth. "Ponyyy..hehe." He smiled at me and pulled out a chair near him closer to me. He sat there and him and I had talked just about everything we could. Then around 6:30 we saw Dally come in through the door. "Hey Dally." I said to him. "'Ey Dal" Pony then said. "Hey. So what have you love birds been up too?" He said with a cheeky smile. Pony and I blushed and said "Nothing." "Ah that figures. Hey pony thanks again for finding her. Who knows how longer she would've been in that alley like that." I had turned away. I felt so bad and thinking about the whole situation makes me feel even worse. I just wanted to sleep for now.
"Of course Dal. I was worried and seeing her like that was just scary. I wouldn't know what to do if she had gotten in any worse condition." Their voices started muffling in my ears. I felt dizzy and it felt numb. Pony and Dally became a blur.

Chapter 15.

Y/N POV:
Finally I am going home today. I am so ready to not be in this place. Dally was gonna pick me up soon. Pony is at school and I was getting ready to pick up my stuff I have had here. It was 12:00 p.m currently so it was still a bit early. Dal told me we are gonna live together now. He had finished the last payment of my apartment for me with money I had and got a new home for him and I to live in. He decided it would be easier and better for the both of us to live together. I was told by him our new house was a few houses down from The Curtis' house.

"Aye you ready to check out of this dump? I got the car parked out in the front. I got the house ready with the guys yesterday." "Yeah I'm ready Dal." I nodded at him and picked up my suitcase. The nurse came in and made me and him sign some papers so we could leave. Finally we had made it to his car and we were heading out. "Monday you start back at school again so you know." He told me while driving and tapping his pointer fingers on the steering wheel. "I know Dal. I've missed the first half of the first week of school..." "Yeah but that's fine. Just focus when you go back got it?" "Dal don't be a hypocrite. You're 17 and aren't even in school." "Yeah well I'm starting to work now and stuff. Just cause I may be doing something different I want you to do the correct thing. Plus Ponyboy would be all sad not having you at school with him." I looked back at the window. Pony would be sad wouldn't he...what would I even do if I was home instead of school.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the car stop on a new drive way I hadn't been in before. This is our new house? I looked at the outside of it. It looked pretty new and very nice. Even though we are on the east side on town it still is a very nice home. "Come on and get your bag, your room in the furthest to the hall." Dally told me fixing the car to close and I walked into the unlocked home. It looks so different from I was used to back at my old apartment. The layout was odd but I liked it. It kinda reminded me of Pony's home but still was a bit different.  I went to the room he told me would be mines. When I opened the door it looked so amazing. I was in pure awe. I had a nice bed and a record player and a vanity with a chair. The bathroom was also connected to my room. The dressers already had my clothing in them too. I heard Dally come in. "Ya like it? I worked hard on it with the guys. Pony told me ya liked reading so I added a book shelf for you." I ran to Dally and hugged him. "Thank you so much Dal. It's great." I smiled up at him and he smiled back at me. "Pony is coming over later he said he wanted to hang out and see what you thought of the room." I nodded and set my stuff down. Dal had brought me some food from a place and got it to go for me. We ate our lunch together and waited for it to be 3:00 p.m.

Finally I heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" I yelled towards Dally so he wouldn't have to get off the couch. "Hey Pony." "Hey Sweetheart." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I blushed. I moved aside to let him in and Dally was starring at us the whole time. "Dal I'm gonna hang out with Pony in my room." "Alright but don't do anything gross you guys are kids." "Shut your trap Dal!" He only laughed and we went to my room. "Pretty ain't it? When Dal told us he got a home for you both it was kinda foreign cause he got a job and everything ya know. But we came to help fix the house and especially your room. I knew you'd like it." "Thank you so much Pony I love it babe."  I gave him a peck on the lips and smiled as well did I. We laid down on my bed and I picked up a vinyl of Elvis that Pony wanted to listen too. We laid on my bed staring at eachother laughing and talking about school. "I've missed seeing you there in my classes and in the halls. You always were smiling or laughing." "I missed being with you Pony. I really did." I put my head on his chest. Slowly my eyes started falling and I fell asleep on Pony.

I woke up hours later with my hair being all over my face and seeing Pony under me asleep. It was about 7:00 p.m from what I could see from the clock next to me. I slowly got up from my bed and I felt Pony wake up as well. "We fell asleep hah. I didn't even notice." Pony said and I smiled at him. "Yeah we did haha. You hungry? I can make some food." "Nah I should head over to my house already." "Pony your house is two doors down." "Yeah but you know what Darry is like." I finally nodded and he fixed himself up. We left my room and went towards the living room for the door. "I'll see ya tomorrow alright?" "Mhm" We kissed eachother and he left. I closed the door behind me and saw Dally across from me. "You two were asleep for hours. I thought you guys were making out or something that's why it was so quiet but I went to your room and both were sound asleep." "Yeah we were talking and then felt a bit tired afterwards." I said. "At least my baby sister is happy." He said as he went towards the fridge to get a beer for him in the living room. "I'm gonna go take a shower and head to sleep alright." "Got it. Night Y/n." "Night Dal." I said to him and headed over my room. I'm so happy I'm back.

Chapter 16.

Y/N POV:
I've been back to school for about 2 months already. It's November now and soon we will have Thanksgiving break and Christmas break too! I loved this time of year back in New York. It would be snowing and the lights would be out. Every store decorated and ready for sales. Here it was a bit different. First off there isn't really snow here. Yes the temperature drops a little from its usual numbers but snow doesn't come till late this year. This would be my first Holidays with the gang.

Dally said we'd go to The Curtis house for Thanksgiving. It was on the 25th this year so it would be a little while till then but I was excited. Currently it was Sunday the 21st so it was a few days until then. I'm in my bedroom finishing a report I have to turn in tomorrow for school. We have school Monday and Tuesday but Wednesday wasn't necessary to go to school so they let us off for then. I just about finished my work when Dally came into my room. "Hey get ready cause I wanna go out."

"Where are we going Dal?" "We are heading over to The Curtis house. I have nothing to do and I ain't leaving ya home, Pony is gonna ask me where are you and I'm not gonna say I left ya here so get ready." I nodded at him. We were only gonna hang out there so I don't know why he told me as if we were gonna eat at some restaurant or something fancy. I finally was pretty close to everyone as well. After the hospital Dal always made me talk to them and they'd come over here sometimes.

Finally Dal and I walked into the house him greeting everyone and so did I. "Pony your girlfriend is here!" Sodapop yelled towards Pony who was in his room reading. Everyone was laughing at the remark and I got a little red. Yes I am his girlfriend but it was so awkward in front of the guys to be like this. "Oh Hey Y/n." "Hi Pony." We smiled at each other and put his hand out for me to hold it. We walked away from the door and sat near the couches and watched Tv with the guys together.

"I'm excited for Thursday. Thanksgiving here is pretty fun cause it's all of us and we play games and the food Darry and Soda make is so good." Pony smiled at me as I had my head on his shoulder. "I haven't had a real Thanksgiving before. Probably only when I was 1-4 years old. Dally would usually take me to eat burgers or hotdogs from a stand near by my home." He looked sad at the remark. "I'll try to make your Thanksgiving the best as possible!" He told me happily. Pony always was happy for me heh.

From across the room I could feel Dally staring directly at us. I felt a bit uneasy by this. He was too overprotective of me sometimes. I turned around and looked directly at him. Soda and Darry were next to him too watching us. Soda with a smile, Dally looking visibly upset, and Darry making sure we were being responsible. Dally noticed me staring at him and he turned away. I looked back at Pony and happily watched Mickey Mouse that Two Bit had been watching there. "I love you, ya know that Pony." He heard and smiled at me.

"I love you more." He said back at me. That was our first time saying I love you to each other and it felt so different. He put his arm around me. I smiled and giggled feeling so happy about this. Pony and I have Been together for almost 3 months and it already feels like it's been forever. Not in a bad way though. I loved being with him. He always wondered if I was okay or I needed something. His remarks and comments made me happy to be with him. He was so tenderhearted and sweet to me.

Sometime had passed and Soda, Darry, Steve, and Dally went to work. I still couldn't believe Dal had a job but he does. He works with Darry at his roofing company. I don't know how Dally does a job where he has to follow orders but whatever pays the bills. Two-Bit had also left. Johnny had come by sometime after though so I was left with Pony and Johnny here. "Ya know it's been nice and all. I'm so happy she and I got together." By the way yeah Johnny and Vanessa had gotten together back in late October.

Sometimes we'd have double dates and it would be so fun. Being how baby-ish Pony and Johnny were it would usually be them stuttering and blushing at us while Vane and I would talk about school or the newest hairstyles on the ladies magazine. Of course we couldn't really afford a lot of those new things they'd show. Like dresses and such. I did sew and make us outfits when she needed it. Other than that we had the clothing we had either inherited or were bought for us. Dal always asked me if I'd want any of those.

Earning money was hard enough though so I'd always say no. Finally the guys came back from work by now and Johnny had gone out with Pony somewhere. I waited for Dally to finish his dinner we had eaten at the Curtis' place and would go back home. We had two days until my first break this school year. Well besides being in the hospital but it didn't count. I hated that place. I hated what the Socs did to me but at least now I know better. Plus I'm usually out with the guys when I do go out.

Chapter 17.

I had gotten into my Pajamas after dinner. I was so tired and ready to eat like a beast tomorrow. I knew everyone would be there. Even Vanessa was going. Johnny had invited her and she said yes. I was ready to hang out with Pony. Of course we would probably get teased by my brother and our gang. It was okay though we didn't really care for all of that. Pony usually was the one who'd get embarrassed. He'd tell someone to Shut their trap and everyone else would just laugh at that hah.

I was laying on my bed, holding a book and slowly I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning at around 9:00 a.m. Back in New York the Macy's Parade was probably happening. I loved the parade, with all the floats and balloons, the actors and performers. I enjoyed it so much, Dally would wake up early just for me to go and take me cause our parents would be at work. He knew it would make me happy. The night would be dull and sad with our terrible Hamburger or Hotdog dinner but he tried for me.

I turned the tv on the station playing it on television and I left it there. "Aye why you up so early?" I heard Dally say coming out of his room. "Happy thanksgiving Dal!" I said to him hugging him. "Mhm. I'm gonna go make some food for us I'm starving. Remember later we are going over to the gangs house." I nodded my head and went back to my room to lay everything out. I put a nice peachy dress with polka dots out. I would wear it with a cardigan and some flats or sneakers. I went back into the living room and watched the parade.

The floats passed by and finally Santa Claus came out. I had always wondered why he'd be there if it wasn't Christmas but I left it alone. A few minutes had passed and I ate breakfast with Dally. He had made me some food and like always it was delicious. A few hours later it had been 1 p.m. I went out with Pony, Johnny, and Dally to just hang around. Pony and I hand in hand with Johnny and Dally infront of us. I love how Dally hated seeing us holding hands or kissing.

It irritated him from the PDA and he'd be so annoyed. Johnny didn't mind knowing how both Pony and I were happy plus he was with Vanessa so he knew exactly what that was like. Dally had been with Sylvia. I hadn't known much about her. I didn't even meet her. I had only found out when Dally was drunk one night talking about all the Broads he had been with. It was very annoying but I was nice to my older brother. His version of relationship advice was always hard being how he was boy sooo.

Anyways we finally went to a Dairy Queen that Dally decided we'd eat at. We all had BBQ chicken sandwiches and I shared ice cream with Pony. Even though in actuality I told him to get his own but he didn't want anything sweet but now here we are sharing a small vanilla ice cream. "I'm glad Darry and Soda got off work today. They are still busy though preparing the food." Pony said. "Hey Johnny you're bringing Vanessa right?" Pony asked him. "Yeah I am. I'm glad she said yes." He said back. "Wait you guys are together...Damn."

Dally didn't know that they had gotten together. He had known Vanessa from since I was little. Her and I had always been very close friends so Dal knew her pretty well. "Yeah Dal they've been together since late October." I told him that. "You kids and getting together. I remember when you and Vanessa were in first grade and I remember when I first met you both. Now the kids one both of my sides are dating each other. Either I'm getting old or you guys are growing up and acting to grown too fast." Johnny, Pony & I laughed.

We had gotten back from Dairy Queen, Pony and Johnny went home and I'm here in my room while Dal is in the living room calling his new girlfriend he had been with for a little bit. He had seemed happy with her from how his behavior has been. He met her while roofing the girl's parents house. I haven't met her yet but hopefully soon I will. I heard him laughing and saying babe like 50 times. I liked how Pony didn't really give me pet names like that. I found it really, really cheesy when guys did that.

"Hey start getting ready soon cause you take forever to get ready alright. It already 4:00 p.m and we have to get there at 5:30." "Dal their house is legit right there, by the way I heard you talking to that broad you've been talking to lately. When am I gonna meet her." I said to him with a smirk. "Don't get in my business little nosy girl. Worry about you and Pony, got that?" He said to me a bit annoyed. I only laughed "I was only saying. But alright Dal!" After he then left my room.

I finally was in my outfit I had picked and had finished doing my hair. I left my makeup simple. Pony didn't care if I wore makeup me being me was enough for him to just start stuttering. I put on my flats and sprayed some perfume. I then left my room and went to the living room where Dal was. He looked like his usual self only fixed his white tshirt for a button down. The rest was his leather jacket, his dark blue jeans, and his sneakers. He wasn't a very formal guy and I'm glad he wasn't.

We walked inside the Curtis house. Him and I greeted everyone, Dally got comfortable and sat on their couch. I in the other hand was talking with everyone. Finally Pony got out of his room and he saw me. "H-hey you look beautiful." Pony said to me. "Hehe thank you Pony. I liked your button down it looks very nice." He smiled and hugged me. I could hear his brothers whispering in the back paying attention to him and I. Soon Two-Bit, Steve, and Johnny & Vanessa came. Pony and I stayed outside in the Porch watching the sunset.

"I love you Pony." "I love you more." "I love you most." "I love you...mostest?" "Pony that isn't even a word haha." We both laughed swinging ourselves on the Porch. We kissed as the sun finished setting and we went inside. The guys were laughing and drinking beers. I could see Vanessa was enjoying her time talking with everyone with Johnny next to her. They all asked her questions and they kept telling her how they'd never think Johnny would get a girlfriend. Pony and I held hands and told me he was thirsty, I went to the fridge.

"You two have been having fun huh?" I turn around to see Dally. "Yeah we were outside on the porch watching the sunset. It was nice haha." I said to him grabbing some Pepsi for Pony and water for me. He nods and smiles. "That's good. Ya know I was gonna ask her to come over but I thought it was too soon." "Her? Oh you mean your girlfriend?" "Yeah I mean her. But I thought it may too soon for you guys and you'd probably pretty upset if I just randomly brought her and didn't tell ya first heh."

"You should've told me earlier I wouldn't have been upset." "Alright. Either way she's at her parents house so I didn't wanna bother her. Thanks for being nice either way kid." He smiled at me getting a beer and leaving to talk to Two-Bit. I went back to Pony "Here I got you some Pepsi. I know you enjoy it heh." I said to him handing over the cup. "Thanks Y/n" He kissed my forehead and drank from it. We started talking with everyone when finally Darry called for dinner. We all together sat around the tight table.

We said our prayers and ate the food. It was delicious. We had Turkey and stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, potato salad, Mac and cheese, Spinach, steamed broccoli,baked beans, and corn bread. We had eaten a whole ton of food. At one point Dally had to tell me to calm down on the food and I felt embarrassed but continued on. After wards we had Darry's famous chocolate cake. It was sooo good. I had loved it since the first time I stayed for dinner at the Curtis house hold. Pony & I ate our cake on the couch comfortably.

"So how was your "first" Thanksgiving Y/n?" Pony had asked me. "It was so great. By the way I knew your brothers cooked good but my goodness was that amazing Pony." He only smiled putting more cake in his mouth. "Good I'm glad heh." He said to me and I smiled. I ate some more cake and finally felt really tired. Two-Bit and Johnny who was with Vanessa had gone home already. I was waiting for Dally to finish talking with Darry about their jobs and Steve would stay over. I finished the cake and laid my head.

"Thank you Pony...Thank you for being mine."

Chapter 18.

Y/N POV:
Christmas was around the corner and I am so ready. We have been in Christmas break for 1 day already. Today is Thursday the 23rd so tomorrow is Christmas Eve and finally Christmas. I went Christmas shopping yesterday with Dally cause we hadn't bought anything yet. I decided I'd get Pony his own copy of 'Gone with the Wind'. I also wrote a note in a piece of paper and put it in the book. I wrapped it in some wrapping paper I had laying around somewhere.

I also had gotten everyone in the gang their own presents with money I had left I never got to use. Dally got them gifts too and I went to a separate store to get his gifts. I didn't want him to know what I would be getting him. I got Dal a new pair of jeans, a new belt, and a good quality lighter for his cigarettes even though I hated that he smoked. We then joined back and I went into the car going back home with him. Today was a day we would just lay around the house. Maybe I'd go over or the Curtis home and hang out with Pony. I wasn't sure but I left it alone. Currently it was 6 p.m so I was pretty sure I'd just stay around here and watch some Tv.

Dally and I had dinner and told me he was going out to see his girlfriend Veronica. I still have yet to meet her but I did know I was gonna meet her on Saturday . I was going to spend Christmas Eve over at Pony's house and Christmas Day with Dally. I wanted to stay with Pony and the gang but he told me that he wanted me to spend time with him so I agreed. I also had then found out over hearing him call her that she would be here on Christmas. Hopefully she isn't bad news or rude. But with Dally you wouldn't get that guaranteed to you.

I went over to my room and got ready for bed. Cause tomorrow was Christmas Eve. I woke up to a kiss on my forehead. I was confused and saw Pony when I opened my eyes. "Pony what are you doing here so early." "It ain't that early. It's 11:30 a.m. Slept well?" I nodded at him and pushed him to lay down on the bed with me. I was still extremely tired but I would be up soon. He took off his shoes and laid down with me. I rested my head on his chest. "You excited bout tonight?" "Yeah I am. I'm excited for food and getting to sleep over." I said to him smiling. "I'm glad Dal agreed on letting ya sleep over y/n. I know you can't spend Christmas together with us though. Sorry bout that." "It's fine. I'm pretty sure Dal wants me to meet his girlfriend for Christmas dinner. Hopefully she isn't like one of those fake tough Greaser girls." He nodded and smiled at me. He left my room and I quickly changed my clothes. I then brushed my hair and teeth. Afterwards I went out of my room and put on my shoes to go out with Pony. Dal told me last night he was gonna hang out with his girlfriend and go to Buck's place most of the day. So I decided I'd be with Pony and do whatever he wanted. I was more than happy to do so. We first went to his house and most of the gang was there. They greeted me and so I greeted them back. "Hey where's Dal?" Darry had asked me. "He's hanging out with his girlfriend for most of the day. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes with her to dinner tonight." I said back to him. He nodded and Pony and I went on our way. We watched Mickey Mouse with Two-Bit. Sodapop was still asleep since he had to work late last night so he couldn't have work today. Steve is at work so he won't be here till tonight. And like I said Dal is with his girl. It's odd to think he is with someone. But as long as he was happy then so was I.

I had been eating some chocolate cake with Pony. I don't know how Darry does it but it's so good. For Dal's birthday back in November, Sodapop and I made the cake for him but it was too sweet cause Soda adds too much sugar to the icing. So Darry had to remake it cause he didn't approve. I remember Dally being super upset not cause of the cake but cause he hates his birthday and we celebrated it. Thing is no one knew it was gonna be his birthday, so when I told them they all were in awe. Dally was almost going to beat the Tar out of me cause of it but he didn't. It was about 3:30 now and we had been here for a while. I fell asleep with Pony at one point. Johnny came by earlier but wanted to go give Vanessa her gift for tomorrow so he left early. I had woke up by the guys surrounding me. I yelled when they all started laughing as I jumped. "We got her good huh Ponyboy?!" Two-Bit said while laughing. I was so confused but laughed with them. It was odd but it happened. Currently Pony and I are outside on the porch swinging on it. "What do you think about Dal havin' a girlfriend Y/n? I remember when Soda had been with his first girlfriend and it was rough." "It's fine I guess. I haven't met the girl. Dally sure has been happy though so that's a plus. What happens in his relationship is his problem ya know? As long as you and I are going well then that's all that matters for me currently." I said to him. He nodded "He bringin' her tonight?" "Maybe. He might just stay with her tonight." I said and shrugged. "Well you and I are still gonna stay the night together right?" He asked me shyly. I gave him and kiss and played with his hair. "Of course Pony, I wanna spend the night with ya still 100%. I'll kiss ya all over the whole night haha." He giggled at the remark and finally I saw Dal go into the drive way across from me. Pony and I stared at my house and saw that from his car Darry and some girl with short dark blonde hair and a slim figure came out of the car. "Do you think that's his girlfriend?" I asked Pony but he shrugged. About 20 mins had passed and Pony and I had went into my house. We opened the door and quietly went over to my room. About 10 mins after we settled in my room, Dal walked in. "Hey Pony. Y/n, Veronica is here and I want you to meet her, Pony you can come too." "Okay Dal. Sounds good. Come on Pony." Him and I go into the living and waited for Dal to come and meet Veronica. "Hello." She said softly. A girl with Dark blonde hair and brown eyes came and shook Pony and my hand. "Veronica, this is Y/n my kid sister and this is Ponyboy, her boyfriend. You'll be seeing them both a lot." Dally said laughing. "Nice to meet you Veronica. Like Dal said I'm his younger sister and this is Ponyboy." Pony and I smiled. "Nice to meet you Y/n and Ponyboy. Dal and I are heading to that Christmas party later tonight. I'll see you both there." She smiled and went out. "I'm gonna go spend sometime at her house see you both later." He kissed my forehead and left. "Well we were right. That was her. What'd you think?" "She was nice I guess. Pony can you help me pick my outfit out?" I asked him softly. "I'm not good with that type of stuff but I guess it won't hurt."

After that I had found a nice outfit to wear. I wore some cute Dark red pants and a Black Polo. I put on my necklace and rings and brushed my hair out. I put some mascara on and headed out. Pony loved it and I was happy about it. He had been dressed the way he would be for tonight the whole day. I put on a wedged type of pair of shoes. And we headed out to his house. I was 5:30 p.m so it would be fine. We usually ate at 6:30-7:00. We got there and saw the guys. They complemented the outfit in which I said Pony helped me choose. We sat and watched Christmas movies on the small television. The record player was playing some old classic Christmas songs. Dal and his girl finally got there and everyone talked to her and congratulated Dal on the pretty broad. We ate and everyone else started going home. I had made sure earlier to bring the guys' gifts. Along with the ones Dally chose too. I went over to Pony's room where I would be sleeping tonight. Soda would be in his room even though he usually slept with Pony. I put on the pjs I had brought for myself. It was a long white T-shirt, may I add that I had stolen from Dally, and some long night wear pants. I changed into my clothes and laid on the bed waiting for Pony. Finally I heard him open the door. "Hey beautiful." "Hi handsome." I said back to him. He had changed his outfit and was laying down. I had blushed a little being how he had only been in his boxers and the rest was bare. I had embraced his warmth and laid my head on his chest. We had kissed for about a minute but tried not to make a lot of noise. He separated and finally he spoke. "God I love you." "I love you too Pone." I said to him after that him and I had knocked out cold into our sleep.

We woke up at about 9:30 the next morning and I was so excited. IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! I had given him a kiss on his forehead and he smiled waking up. "Morning y/n." "Good Morning!! Merry Christmas Sweetie!" I kissed him on the lips and got up. I went to the living room where I saw almost everyone. "Morning! Merry Christmas!" I said hugging everyone. "Someone's excited." Sodapop said and I nodded I sat on the couch and felt Pony sit next to me laying his head on my chest. Everyone got their gifts out and I got the ones I bought and same for Dally's. "Here Pony." I said lastly after giving everyone their stuff. "Hey ya got me 'Gone with the wind!' Thank you so much Y/n." He said giving me a kiss. I smiled at him and he loved it. "Here's your gift from me." He said to me handing over a small box. I had unwrapped it and what looked like a jewelry box was there.. "Pony...you didn't have too." "Go and open it." He said to me. As I opened it I saw a beautiful necklace. It had the two letters PB meaning it was Pony. I cried. I loved it so much. "Pony.... thank you so much. I love it so much." "You're welcome. I love you." He kissed the side of my head. He had taken the necklace and I moved my hair up so he could put it on. Finally he did it and it was so beautiful. I loved it so much. The rest of the day I got ready and spent it with Dally and his girlfriend. This was the first Christmas that I had really enjoyed in a long time.

Chapter 19.

Y/N POV:
It was Wednesday February 9th 1966. The new year had passed and finally I was turning 15. I wasn't really big on celebrating my birthday. It was just a day significant that you were closer to death than you were before. Only Pony and Dally knew it was my birthday. I didn't wanna celebrate it. Thank goodness I had school today so I could just have it not be as known. Dally dropped me off and headed to work. I walked into the school and got to my locker and the first person to pop up was Vanessa. "Happy Birthday!!!" She said to me smiling. "Thank you Vane. You know how much I don't like my birthday that you had to remind me." I said smiling sarcastically. "I know but you're my best friend there is no way I'd stay quiet." "Hey Y/n, Vanessa told me it was your birthday today so uh Happy Birthday." Johnny said to me first then kissing Vanessa. "Thanks Johnny." I said smiling. Finally my boyfriend who was so very extra came and made Darry make me some fresh cake just last night for me to have it today. "Happy Birthday Sweetheart." Pony said to me holding a piece of cake in a brown paper bag wrapped in ceramic wrap. He also had gotten me two new nail polishes knowing I liked painting my nails. "Thank you Pony. You didn't have too." I said to him. "I know but I wanted too so I did heh." I smiled and nodded and we headed to our classes.

Finally it was lunch time and I was eating the piece of cake Pony brought me. Like I said Darry has the BEST cake ever. So I devoured it. He smiled across the table knowing how it made me happy. "You gonna celebrate today Y/n?" Vanessa asked me. "Nah I don't like that whole ordeal of having people have to decorate and get me gifts for just my birthday. So I'm probably gonna stay home." "You and Dal have that in common hah." Johnny said. He was right. My brother and I hated celebrating our birthday. Him a bit more than me but almost are about equal to it. I laughed at the remark and nodded. "Heh yeah. We never really had anything special for our birthdays so we are used to it being a simple day to us. Nothing special." I told him. We finished lunch and the bell rang I then headed to my next classes. The day felt kinda long but kinda short as well. Finally we had gotten to our last period English. I shared this class with Pony. He had just stared at me the whole time. During the discussion, during the notes, during the essay, during all of it he stared at me and smiled. It was cute but kinda creepy. I had no clue what he was thinking about so I left that for him to deal with on his own. I knew Dally wouldn't be able to pick me up today so when class was dismissed I put my books back in my locker and waited for Pony.

I would be walking home with him today. I waited for him near the entrance/ exit. He finally came out and we went on our way holding each other's hand. "How was your day Y/n?" He asked me. "It was good, we had a math test and I got a 95%." He smiled and nodded. "That's good I'm glad that went well for you. I remember you telling me how worried you were the other day." "Yeah but it was all fine at the end like usual haha." I told him laughing. He laughed as well and we got to his house. We opened the door and I was just about to set my bag down when- "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I heard the whole gang shout. I eyed Pony to see a smile on his face. "Thanks you guys... you didn't have too." "Pony told us it would be your birthday today about 3 weeks ago so we decided why not right?" I looked around, they put streamers and balloons. Even Dally had been there. I smiled and felt so happy. I hadn't had anyone do this for me before in my whole life of 15 years. I was in awe. "Thank you Pony. Thank you guys." I said to them and enjoyed the rest of the Party. After all it was my birthday so why not celebrate.

Chapter 20.

(This takes place in 1977. Y/n is 26 and Pony is 25 almost 26)
3rd person pov:
Y/n Winston-Curtis has now been Married to Pony for almost 2 years. They had moved into their own home and Y/n was pregnant with their first child. Yes she was 26 but she thought this was the perfect time to start a family. Pony and her had stable jobs, a pretty nice home, and support to take care of this child. Currently they were having a cute argument about what sex the baby would be. "Pony it's pretty clear we are gonna have a boy." "We aren't having a boy it will be a girl Y/n. I'm just saying." They wouldn't find out till the birth what they'd be having. "Ponyyyyy..." "It doesn't matter as long as the baby is happy and healthy I'm fine with whatever." "You're right Pone. Heh" He hugged her and rubbed her little bump you have on your belly. She  heard a knock at the door.
Y/N POV:
"I'll go get it stay here." I  said. I had opened the door and saw Dally and his wife, your sister in law Veronica. "Hi guys. It's great seeing you here." You said smiling and moving to the side allowing them to come it. "Congrats Y/n." "Congrats Sis. It's crazy how my baby sister is having a kid of her own. I feel old already." "I mean you are about to be 30 soon so you should feel old haha." I said to him. "I ain't old I'm still looking good." "Sure keep saying that." "Hey Dal, hey 'Ronica." Pony said walking into the room. "Hey Pony, Congrats on getting her good aye." Dally said to Pony talking about my bump. I had gotten embarrassed about him talking about it. I had gotten them some water and set it in mugs in front of them. "You ready to be a dad Pone." Dally asked him. "Eh yeah I'm sure it'll be fine. Her and I know what we are doing. Hopefully haha." He said laughing. "And you Sis?" "Yeah I'm ready, Pony have been wanting a kid for a while since we've been in engaged. So this should be fine hah." He nodded and Veronica started talking. "You know I've been telling Dal about having a kid for a while but he still won't budge. I'm only getting older and I still don't have a kid and you guys are already here at 26 having your first kid." "You're never gonna get to convince this guy. He hates kids." "I know but I'm trying haha." She said to me. Dally didn't like kids ever. Young kids may I say. 14 and up you were good but other than that he probably would be annoyed. He has dealt with me since I was born so it's different. But since he is older now he just won't.

Later on after that Pony and I had headed over to the gangs house. Darry was married with his wife Molly and had 2 kids, Micheal and Diane. Pony and I loved our niece and nephew. Since Darry had owned the gang house he lived there with his kids. Soda was also there hanging out, he was married as well with his wife Candace. He had only one kid with her so far, our niece Pepsi-Cola. He took that originality of his name and put that into his daughter. Everyone else had leaded their life as well but currently weren't home. So Pony and I sat on the couch with our family talking about life. "Y/n you ready for a kid?" Candace had asked me. "Ya know Candy I am ready but I don't think my sleep schedule will be, haha." I laughed. Although her name was Candace everyone called her Candy. "It was the same with us, having this little girl was a whole change to Soda's and my sleep schedule. But we've adjusted." Soda only nodded. "Yeah kids are hard to deal with but we know you guys will be fine. As long as the kid don't act like Pony haha." Darry had said to me. He always had bothered Pony but he was used to it.

I loved my new life,
I loved being married,
And soon having a child.
I'm glad I had that argument with my parents. Because if we hadn't, I don't think I'd ever have the amazing life I was now living in.

End of Story. Thank you for reading "My love for a greaser."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 48 34
Intro: Heart Breaker: Dallas Winston x Reader: y/n Hayes, 17 years old. Reader grows up in Tulsa and is great friends with the gang. She lives with t...
21.4K 318 62
Stacy Greene has just moved to town from California to get away from her past. She meets a gang of 'greasers' and quickly becomes friends with them...
26.5K 247 13
When Valerie's parents abandon her she has no other choice but to turn to her last guardian option... her eldest brother in a literal gang in Tulsa O...
19.6K 359 15
14 year old, Emma Winston, lives with her abusive father in New York, when one night things go a little to far and she decides to go find her brother...