Out Of Time (Fred Weasley)

By Enigma108

Iris Evans's parents have been lying to her, her entire life. But, deep secrets have a steep price and it on... More

Prolouge
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter 15
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter 23
Cast
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter 27
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter 31
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter 35
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter 39
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
3K
Chapter 43
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter 47
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter 51
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter 55
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter 59
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Epilogue
A/N -Sequel
Pranking Little Percy
A/N- Alternate Ending

Chapter Twenty Four

1.2K 53 1
By Enigma108

"Isn't this Harry's fifth year?" Sirius Remus said the next afternoon when they were sitting around the table for lunch.

"Yes." Ron replied in between mouthfuls.

"Oh no.  The toad like creature will be taking over Hogwarts." He said in disgust.

"How can anyone be worse than Snape?" Fred inquiried.

"Oh trust me she's way worse. She's going to ban your Weasley wizard wheezes. Ban Harry, Ron, Fred and George from quidditch for life oh and how can I forget that stupid inquisition squad. I can't wait to go there this year." He said gleefully rubbing his hands together in excitement.

"We are going to try to find a way to send you home before you spill anything else." Iris said firmly.

"Well, about that. The time turner that I used is broken, so I guess I'm stuck here. Now can I get my wand?" Sirius Remus asked enthusiastically. Iris let out a groan.

"Of course you broke it." She said dryly.

"Breaking things or causing explosions is kind of my thing. You of all people should know that." Sirius Remus said mischievously taking out an envelope with the Hogwarts seal on it.

"Dear Mr Evans, we  are pleased to inform you that you've been accepted at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." He said with a smile.

"That was quick." Fred stated.

"Yep and I already used your owl to send my response sis." Sirius Remus said putting up his feet on the kitchen table.

"SIRIUS REMUS EVANS get your feet off the table." Mrs. Weasley ordered causing him to fall off his chair with a crash.

"I've always laughed whenever your mum would yell at you in the books. I have to admit she can be scary sometimes." Sirius Remus said letting out a whistle. Fred and George both sat down on either side of him.

"Well, if all this is written in books in the future-" Fred began.

"Tell us your favorite quote." George finished. Iris face palmed as a huge grin appeared on her brother's lips.

"RONALD WEASLEY! How dare you steal that car! I  am absolutely disgusted!Your father is facing an inquiry at work and it's entirely your fault! If you put another toe out of line we'll bring you straight home!- Oh and Ginny dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud." Sirius Remus said with a grin. Fred and George burst out laughing.

"Seriously." Iris said, raising an eyebrow.

"I would've gone with a different one, but it technically didn't happen yet." He said with a shrug.

"What is it?" Fred asked.

"The suspense is killing us."

"How much? Five galleons. How much for me? Five galleons. I'm your brother. Ten galleons."

"Can you please stop saying things from the future?" Iris said annoyed.

"Who says that?" George asked.

"He is not telling you." Iris said firmly.

"Oh come on." Fred complained.

"Nope. Come on Siri let's get you out of here before you say anything else." 

"Don't call me that." Her brother growled, his eyes changed to a golden yellow.

"Whoa, take it easy. We don't need wolfman to rear his ugly head." Iris said quickly. Sirius Remus ignored his sister as claws slowly began to shoot out of the tips of his fingers.

"Too late." Ron said backing out of the room terrified.

"Um, Iris." Fred said trying to drag his girlfriend away from the young werewolf.

"Do you have an anchor, Siri?"

"I told you not to call me that." Her brother snapped as fangs slowly appeared.

"Sirius, think of dad and mum."

"You want me to think of the two people who lied to me for eleven years?" He growled.

"Fred, get everyone out of the kitchen." Iris ordered.

"And leave you with your physco werewolf brother." Fred said stubbornly, crossing his arms.

"Just do it. I've got this."

Iris turned to her semi turned brother.

"Sirius, you need to control this. What has Derek been telling you to use? Alpha, Beta, Omega or the sun, the moon, the truth?" She asked, trying to stay calm.

"You're really not helping." Sirius Remus sneered. The next thing she knew was that there was a small, black wolf standing on the floor in front of her. Lupin stepped in front of her just as Moony jr attacked.

"Remus, what are you doing? You're not that type of werewolf. You still need the wolfsbane potion on full moons." Iris said horrified.

"I'm the only werewolf you have." Lupin pointed out taking the full blow of the attack. Moony jr stood up and began growling at them, ready to attack again.

"Your brother has anger issues." Ron said.

"You're being really helpful." Iris said dryly, reaching for her wand.

"Anyone have any brilliant ideas on how to stop a werewolf?" Ginny inquiried.

"I'm sorry brother." Iris said as she aimed her wand at her brother.

"Confundus." She yelled. Moony jr looked at everyone confused before he morphed back into Sirius Remus.

"What just happened?" He asked from his spot on the floor.

"You dear brother have to learn how to control your anger. We don't need wolfman to rear his ugly head in Hogwarts especially with that evil toad's opinion on werewolves." Iris replied.

"Are you two talking about Dolores Umbridge?" Lupin inquiried.

"You mean the pink devil? Yes, yes we are." Sirius Remus replied.

"Come on Remmy, Lucifer is definitely a lot nicer than that pink cream puff."

"I know that. That's why I called her the pink devil. I'd call her something else, but you'd yell at me to watch my language." Sirius Remus said rolling his eyes.

"You've been reading way too many Potter fan fics, Remmy." Iris said with a sigh.

"Remmy? Really?" Sirius Remus said, raising an eyebrow.

"I thought you'd like it better than me calling you a girl's name."

"Whatever." Sirius Remus grumbled.

"Anyway what does Umbridge have to do with this coming school year?" Lupin asked bringing them back to what they were talking about.

"That woman loves cats way more than Minnie does. I mean how many cats can one woman decorate her office with?"

"Did you just call McGonagall, Minnie?" Sirius said coming into the room.

"Yep! We're probably going to be best mates seeing that I'd probably be getting a lot of detentions."  Remmy piped up.

"Uh, what are we going to do with you? You've literally got kicked out of thirty schools. One for setting off fireworks in the hallway and nearly burning down the school. Another one for turning the gym into a beach. I mean how did you manage to get all that sand into the building let alone how you were able to afford it. And you're only eleven." Iris said, shaking her head.

"I'm the son of a marauder. I have a reputation to uphold." Remmy protested. Fred and George started laughing. Sirius, who was still in a bad mood from the night before, couldn't help, but chuckle. This kid was definitely James' son.

"Let's hope you don't get yourself kicked out of Hogwarts too."

"Oh, please. If Fred and George are still in Hogwarts and still haven't gotten kicked out then there's no way I'm going to." Remmy snorted.

"Just wait until Harry meets you." Ron stated.

"Yeah, yeah can't wait. Now can I get my wand? Please? Please?" Remmy begged with puppy eyes.

"Soon." Iris replied.

"How soon?" Remmy asked impatiently.

"I said soon. Now we need to get your anger in check before you start school so the cream puff won't know about your furry little problem."

"Fine." Remmy said with a sigh. They went into the living room to find George sitting on the couch reading.

"I didn't know George liked to read." Remmy said.

"I didn't know he knew how to read."

"I heard that Potter." George said, annoyed.

"Well, there's two of us. So, who are you referring to? Me or my troll like sister?" Remmy inquiried.

"That was rude." Iris said angrily. When she saw the title of the book George was reading she froze.

"Remmy, I am going to kill you." She leaped forward and grabbed the book out of George's hand, but it was too late. The damage had already been done. George stood up and he did not look happy.

"You knew.  You knew he was going to die." He said angrily.

"Uh, George. I could explain." Iris said nervously.

"You expect me to believe you? You lied to me about who you were for months. Why are you even dating Fred? Do you feel bad about what's going to happen to him? Is that why you're dating him?" George demanded. Iris opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out.

"What is going on here?" Fred asked, coming into the room.

"Why don't you ask your girlfriend?" There was enough venom in George's words that caused Iris to flinch.

"I told you the future is not set in stone." Iris shot back.

"Why don't you tell the truth for once?" George sneered.

"Why do you think I'm here in the first place you bumbling baboon?" Things around Iris began to explode as George continued to rant. Iris picked up her wand and aimed at George and Fred.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"Obliviate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 159 12
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ivory potter has adventures with the other children of the marauder's, all while falling madly in love with her best friend ...
15.7K 685 34
Summary: After an alternate final battle, Harry decides to move on to another universe and maybe a second chance at home โ€ผ๏ธthis story belongs to jenn...
246K 5.8K 73
๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ณ๐™ด๐š๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐š๐™ฐ๐š…๐™ด๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐š๐™ธ๐™พ ๐™ด๐š๐™ฐ... COMPLETED HBP-DH2 What happens after an accident involving ancient and po...
462K 13.2K 34
Lily Evans is a brilliant witch but with brilliance often comes curiosity. Her curiosity guides her to a suspicious necklace she had seen in a book o...