unrequited love โžข ๐˜ต. ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...

By seij-hoe

โช ๐ค๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ โซ โš When a few teams are brought together for a trip in the middle of summer break, Kyลt... More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 10

572 26 2
By seij-hoe

I wake up to hear voices downstairs. I look at my phone screen and read the time. "8:47.. Breakfast was at 8.. shit!" I quickly get up and go to brush my teeth and run downstairs. Stepping in the dining room, seeing a few of the boys finishing up their food, some just talking.

"Ahh, Nako-Chan finally decided to wake up!" Oikawa greets. "I saved you a plate!"

I drag a hand along his back as I walk behind him, taking the seat next to him. "Thank you!"

"Today we'll be playing volleyball at the gymnasium. You don't have to go if you don't want to. And I was told to inform you, dinner will be held every night at 7:30pm, so keep that in mind." Mizoguchi says, leaving the table.

I bite off a bit of the sausage, watching most of the guys start their way up to their rooms. Oikawa stays with me for a minute, before I decide to take my food up to my room so he can go get ready as well.

I look through my closet after eating half of my food, searching for a outfit to wear today. I don't think I'll be playing today, so I pick out a cute outfit rather than sporty.

I put my hair in a low messy bun and head downstairs, seeing some of the team at the front door. I walk with them to the gymnasium.

Fukurōdani and Nekoma are already there when we walk in.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! It's NakoKo!" Bokuto exclaims as he runs over, bringing me in for a hug, like always.

"Bokuto-San get back here." Akaashi calls from the net.

"Bo, can you please put me down?""

"Sorry, I just missed you so, so, so much!" Bokuto crosses his arms and huffs, "You still haven't hung out with me."

He's just like Oikawa.

"We've only been here three days, Bo." I playfully punch his arm and go over to the bench. Kuroo watches me with a poker face, probably still upset over the dress ordeal. I wave at him, receiving a short one back.

━━━━

Rounds and rounds of volleyball later, we headed back to the houses to get ready for dinner. I put on an outfit I've been planning all winter to wear this summer, pairing it with white heels.

I take my hair out of its previous bun and blow my hair out, giving it a little more volume and putting it in a low side ponytail, pulling it over my shoulder.

I walk downstairs, someone knocking on the door right as I go down the last step. I go over and open it, hoping to see Tendou, maybe!

"Mom!?" I embrace my, unexpected, mother with a tight hug. She's wearing black stilettos and a long, dark blue dress with a leg slit, her hair loosely curled.

"My dear, I've missed you!"

"How- what? When did you get here?"

"Let's say.. twenty minutes ago!"

I hear footsteps running towards the front door and see my brother.

"Ma, you made it." Kentarō says with the slightest bit of enthusiasm in his voice, giving our mother a hug. I cross my arms.

"Kenny.. you knew and you didn't tell me!?"

He let out a chuckle and nods, grabbing our mother's suitcase.

"Wow.. I can't believe." I let out a huff as he leads our mom to the living room to greet the team. I follow close behind.

The boys are sitting on the couches, waiting to leave for dinner. Kentarō clears his throat, easily catching their attention.

"What's up, Aoi!" Mattsun exclaims at the sight of my mother.

"Hello Matsukawa, and my other younglings!" My mother greets the team. There's a small chat, focused on her, before we all head to the dining hall.

The teams sit down and before the chefs can announce for dinner to commence, I walk up to the stage with a script in my mind, given by Kentarō. "Hi!"

The boys look to the stage. I look over to Kentarō and he gives me a thumbs up.

"Good evening, everyone! I would like to introduce you all to our special guest that will be joining us for a few days!" I look over to my mom who is seated with the coaches. She gets up and her stilettos click against the floor as she walks towards the stage. I hold my hand out to her to assist her.

"Everyone, give a warm welcome to the wonderful, Aoi!"

They all wave to my mother, some of the boys start fangirling over her.

"Wow! I see where Nako-Chan gets her looks from!" Tendou whistles from his table. He cackles seeing the blank expression on my face.

I pass the microphone to her.

"It's so nice to meet you all. For those who don't know who I am, I'm the mother of Kanako here and.." She looks over to Kentarō and gestures for him to come up to the stage. He shakes his head, refusing to be in front of everybody.

"Ken!" My eyes beg for him to join us.

He shakes his head again. I watch Kuroo excuse himself from his table, walking out to the main part of the building, most likely to the bathroom.

My mother laughs. "Alright. Well, I was also known in high school and college as 'The Volleyball Slayer' until I retired and left my title."

Jaws drop and my peers gasp.

"No way!"

"What?!"

"Dude.."

"She was literally my idol."

I hear murmurs around the room and loudly clear my throat, making them all be quiet.

"To conclude her speech, I hope you all are on your best behavior while she's around." I smile.

An applause roars throughout the room. I begin walking my mom back to her table, to be stopped by Bokuto yelling as we pass Fukurodani's table.

"You really are the Slayer, I knew I saw you somewhere! Can I have your autograph? Please?!"

My mother giggles. "Of course, sweetheart! Nako, honey, could you find me a pen?"

Bokuto quite literally melts in his seat as I walk off to the main area to ask one of the staff for a pen and paper. But before I do, I get the urge to use the bathroom. And coincidentally so, someone is coming back from the bathroom at the same time. I unintentionally step on his shoes, backing up to the wall after recomposing.

"Aw, kitten. You just can't get enough of me, can you?" He lightly pinches my cheek. "Just throwing yourself at me now, hm."

"Shut up, Ku-"

Before I can finish his name, Kuroo gets in front of me while my back is to the wall, now trapping me with his arms. I feel my face getting furiously hot and I look down to my heels.

"Ku- Kuroo, I have to.. uhm- get something for my mom."

Never have I stuttered so bad from someone else flirting with me. That's supposed to be my job!

Kuroo holds my chin up in between his thumb and index finger so I'm forced to make eye contact with him. "Mmh, okay. That's a shame."

He backs off of me and heads back to the dining hall.

I nearly stumble to the staff member stood behind a desk at the buildings entrance, successfully getting a sheet of paper and pen, not even needing to use the bathroom anymore.

I recompose myself before going back in the dining hall as well, bringing my mother the things.

"Thanks, hun. You took a while out there, are you alright?"

I frantically nod. "Mhm! I just had to.. use the bathroom quick!"

She nods and writes her autograph down for Bokuto, still melted in his seat.

I head back to my table and she heads back to hers, seated with the coaches.

━━━━

After dinner and back at the house, I change into comfortable clothes and decide to sleep on the couch, lending my mom the room I slept in.

I didn't feel like sleeping in the same bed as her, I feel too grown for that now.. and the couch is really comfortable anyway. I drape a blanket over it and one over myself, putting a pillow down and drifting off into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 17.4K 28
accepting coach nekomata's invitation to be the manager for the boys volleyball team wouldn't have been so stressful if you were aware of your charmi...
4K 179 10
[haikyuu x oc story] DISCONTINUED โ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ.โž In which Kana Yuki, a girl with a complicated past stumbles...
1M 22.7K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
895K 24K 40
-๐ก๐š๐ฃ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -in which y/n kindaichi joins aoba johsai's volleyball team as a third-year manager. along the...