My Journal Of Love

By loulourachel2409

Basically my love life 🥺 More

July 2019
August'19
September'19

Our Start🎮

8 1 1
By loulourachel2409

So to begin we started talking to each other, just as friends in June 2019, little did i know we liked each other...
We was quite antisocial to begin with but now we cant shut up. I remember when i was getting on the bus and i non stop flirted with you and it got to the point where this happened everyday but yet we still had never spoke to each other in person. In school it became obvious as i kept on looking at you and we passed looks between us. Making our friends curious as to what and why we are looking at eachother!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 44.7K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
519K 18.3K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
279K 4K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
391K 22.2K 41
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...