My Best Friend Tadashi - Yama...

Por hopelessbubble

Tadashi Yamaguchi. That was your best friend's name. You had been best friends since like forever. When you... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Oneshots~
The day after you met~
The Secret Base~
The moment he fell in love~

Chapter 37

4.2K 186 804
Por hopelessbubble

You glanced to your left as you leaned against the window of the coach. You had texted Hinata and Kageyama a quick 'good luck' before you left and they didn't seem to be coping with the situation all too well.

Hinata and Kageyama 🏐

You: good luck with your classes today guys I'll see you at the training camp

Kageyama🥛: thank you

Hinata🍊: AHHHHH (Y/N) WHAT IF I FAIL THIS TOO I WON'T GET TO GO TO THE TRAINING CAMP 😭😭😭😭😭

You: Hinata you'll be fine don't worry did you get your ride sorted out?

Kageyama🥛: Tanaka's sister is gonna drive us

Hinata🍊: I'M GONNA SIT IN THE FRONT KAGEYAMA

Kageyama🥛: FINE I DON'T CARE BOKE 😡😡

You: how about you focus on getting through your classes first?

Hinata🍊: WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT

Kageyama🥛: HOW DID YOU FORGET

Hinata🍊: I DON'T KNOW OK 😭😭

You: Hinata don't stress about it too much

Kageyama🥛: yeah you might die from all the stupidness

Hinata🍊: HEY WHAT DO YOU MEAN

You: yeah it's not like you're any smarter

Hinata🍊: AHAHAHAHHAHAHA YEAH YOUR DUMB TOO KAGEYAMA

You: you're*

Hinata🍊: what?

You: you spelt it wrong-

You: yeah never mind 🤦

Hinata🍊: (Y/N) tell Kenma I'm still coming

You: ok

Hinata🍊: and Inuoka

You: ok

Kageyama🥛: shut up our class starts soon

Hinata🍊: oh ok bye (Y/N)

You: bye Hinata

Kageyama🥛: bye

You: bye

After you had finished texting them you noticed that you had received a text from a certain captain. You rolled your eyes and sighed as you read what he had sent you.

Kuroo🐱🏐

Kuroo🐱🏐: so you and your boyfriend are both coming to the training camp right?

You: Tadashi is not my boyfriend

Kuroo🐱🏐: maybe you'll get some alone time 😏

You: shut up he's my friend

Kuroo🐱🏐: and we're gonna be meeting some potential wedding guests today

You: I don't need your friends at my wedding

Kuroo🐱🏐: so you've agreed to the wedding how wonderful 😌

You: wait I never agreed to any wedding

Kuroo🐱🏐: I've already appointed myself co-head wedding planner with Hana

You: Hana😠

Kuroo🐱🏐: she has proved to be a worthy ally in my quest for uniting the two of you 😌

You: what?

Kuroo🐱🏐: ahh young love 😌

You: dude you're like two years older than us are you good?

Kuroo🐱🏐: I remember when I was your age, how simple life was 😔

You: ok idk why you're talking like an old man but I'm not gonna reply to you anymore

Kuroo🐱🏐: farewell I shall see you when you arrive at the training camp with your soon to be husband 😏

You: HE'S MY BEST FRIEND OK

Kuroo🐱🏐: I thought you weren't gonna reply to me anymore 🙃

You: frick you

Kuroo: 😏

You sighed as you leant your head on Tadashi's shoulder. He looked down at you.

"You okay?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah it's just Kuroo being Kuroo" you sighed.

"You were texting him?" he asked. 

"Yep, he's planning our wedding with Hana apparently" you laughed slightly as you rolled your eyes.

"YO DAICHI KUROO'S IN ON THE WEDDING TOO!" Sugawara shouted suddenly even though Daichi was sat beside him.

"Sugawara?" you gasped as you turned to face him even though the seats were in the way.

"Oops sorry (Y/N)" Sugawara apologised as he smiled at you awkwardly.

"Kuroo's planning our wedding?" Yamaguchi asked you quietly.

"Yeah apparently" you replied. 

"So you want to marry me?" Yamaguchi asked as he held his breath, waiting for your answer. 

Your eyes widened at his question.

"Well I wouldn't like to not marry you but I don't know if I like want to marry people ummm haha..." you trailed off nervously.

Yamaguchi just nodded.

"Just shut up and get married so I don't have to deal with you two not knowing you like each other anymore" Tsukki said as he glared over at the two of you.

"Tsukki don't say that (Y/N) doesn't like me like that, I'm just their best friend" Yamaguchi said sadly.

"Haha yeah I totally don't like you like that, like at all, totally not in love with you" you said nervously as you looked to the side.

"That sounds a little suspicious (Y/N)" Tanaka said as he raised an eyebrow at you.

"Haha what do you mean?" You laughed nervously.

"Yeah (Y/N) you're all jittery" Nishinoya pointed out.

"No I'm not!" you protested as you hid yourself under Yamaguchi's arm.

"How many times do I have to tell you all, no interfering with the first year's love lives" Daichi said as he looked around the bus sternly.

"But Daichi, you said you couldn't wait to see them get married" Asahi piped up.

Daichi shot him a look and Asahi looked down as he muttered a 'sorry'.

You were still hid behind Yamaguchi and he looked down at you, smiling, as he hugged you closer. You weren't that far from the training camp but he wanted to stay like this for as long as possible.

"Daichi they're hugging" Suga whispered.

You emerged from behind Yamaguchi and turned around to face your upper-classman.

"Am I not allowed to hug Tadashi?" you asked as you raised an eyebrow. 

"No please do" Suga grinned.

"Why do you make that sound so weird?" you asked with furrowed eyebrows. 

Suga just laughed nervously.

You turned back around and leant on Yamaguchi again.

"Are you tired already?" he asked as he looked down at you, noticing your closed eyes.

"Just mentally preparing myself for dealing with Kuroo for like a week" you sighed.

Yamaguchi laughed.

"What it's not funny!" you pouted.

"I guess he's pretty annoying then?" Yamaguchi asked jokingly. 

"More like very annoying" you laughed.

"Guess it's a good thing Hana's not coming then?" he said. 

"Maybe, but I don't know, she might've been able to keep him away from me although I wouldn't like the topics they discuss very much" you replied as you thought it out. 

"About how we're getting married?" Yamaguchi asked again. 

"Yep" you said simply. 

"Is that really so bad?" Yamaguchi asked as he held his breath, waiting for your answer.

"It would be wonderful" you said without thinking.

"DAICHI I THINK YAMAGUCHI JUST PROPOSED!" Suga announced very loudly. 

"SHUT UP SUGA THEY'RE LIKE FIFTEEN!" Daichi replied, also very loudly. 

"WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO OUR CONVERSATIONS SUGA?" you asked.

"I'M CURIOUS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S LOVE LIVES BECAUSE DAICHI WILL NEVER LOVE ME BACK!" he replied in the spur of the moment. 

"WHAT?" Daichi shouted.

"WHAT?" Everyone else shouted.

"JUST FORGET I SAID ANYTHING!" Suga shouted back as he realised what he had said. 

The whole bus went silent.

"Well that was tragic for both of you" Tsukishima sniggered.

"SHUT UP TSUKKI!" Suga shouted for the last time. 

So I wasn't gonna upload today but I finished this chapter and was like oh well might as well upload it. Also just been through a crisis, my friend from school found my wattpad account and she said she wouldn't read this but if you are hello, ummm this is awkward. Also Happy Halloween if I don't update nearer the time. Is anyone else gonna dress up even though they're not gonna go trick or treating or is that just me? (I'm gonna be Historia from AoT)

Haha I don't ship Daisuga that much so idk why I wrote this but take it anyways~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

483K 17.1K 36
He was only known for his friend, just a shy and quiet boy. But yet you wanted to know more about him, maybe even get closer to him. Started- Septem...
2.8K 21 24
This story is about y/n (who is commonly referred to as "you") and Tsukishima whos relationship grows throughout the year. This story is going to be...
13.9K 280 13
You are Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's childhood bestfriend but the three of you lost contact when you had to move to Australia. You're life is a mess du...
5.9K 199 17
You and Yamaguchi were childhood best friends. You both would do everything together until one day you had to move away for your fathers job. it was...