My Best Friend Tadashi - Yama...

Av hopelessbubble

Tadashi Yamaguchi. That was your best friend's name. You had been best friends since like forever. When you... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Oneshots~
The day after you met~
The Secret Base~
The moment he fell in love~

Chapter 36

4.3K 156 388
Av hopelessbubble

You woke up to the sound of your alarm going off. It was 6:00am and you needed to get up in order to go to the training camp.

You groaned as you rolled over in your bed to turn it off. It was way too early.

"I bet Tadashi's not even up yet" you groaned.

You pulled yourself out of bed and got dressed before opening your window, ready to wake up Yamaguchi.

The window was open since you had told him to leave it open so you could wake him up in the morning.

"Tadashi!" you whisper-shouted as you climbed through the window and flopped onto his bed.

Yamaguchi woke up, startled, as he looked around in confusion until he saw your exhausted body draped across his bed with your feet hanging out the window slightly.

"Jeez (Y/N) it's like six in the morning" he complained groggily as he rubbed his eyes.

"I know" you yawned, "but we need to get to school early for the training camp"

"The training camp? Oh shoot I forgot about that" he said as he sat upright. 

"Tadashi how did you forget? I don't know how you'd live without me" you smiled as you slid down onto the floor.

"Haha, I can't even imagine life without you" he smiled back.

"Well duh we've been together for like ten years" you rolled your eyes jokingly.

"Hey (Y/N) are you gonna get off the floor?" Tadashi asked as he raised an eyebrow at the sight of you sprawled on his bedroom floor half-asleep.

"In a second I'm sleepy" you yawned.

"But I need to get dressed" he said. 

Your eyes shot open and you sprung up off the floor.

"Yep okay, I understand, I'll go make us some breakfast!" you said as you hastily left his bedroom to go to the kitchen.

You carefully walked down the stairs and when you arrived in his kitchen you started to look through the cupboards for something Tadashi would like to eat, well something you wanted to eat.

"Tadashi has Frosties!" you whispered to yourself excitedly. "And Coco-pops too!"

You gazed in awe at all the sugary cereal that your dad rarely let you eat, you couldn't remember the last time he had bought you cereal that wasn't Shreddies or Weetabix.

Then you heard your friend come slowly down the stairs. You whipped round and faced him with bright eyes.

"What are you so happy about?" he asked curiously.

"You have Frosties?" you whispered as you eyes gleamed in delight.

"Uh yeah?" he replied. 

"You have actual Frosties?" you beamed at him.

Yamaguchi quietly laughed at the fact that you were so excited about cereal, he thought it was adorable.

"You can eat them if you want" he told you. 

You quietly squealed as you opened the box and poured the cereal in before going to the fridge to get milk. You sat down at the table and started eating while Yamaguchi rummaged around behind you.

He sat down opposite you with some toast.

"Woah (Y/N) I don't think you can fit anymore in your mouth" he said as he looked at you shoving a huge spoonful or cereal in your mouth. 

You swallowed the cereal.

"That's not important Tadashi, I never get this stuff at home, it's like gold, I need to savour it as much as possible" you explained. 

"You don't get cereal?" he asked. 

"No Tadashi, I don't get the nice cereal because apparently it's unhealthy" you said as you recited the words your dad had told you a million times before. 

"Well it is covered in sugar" he stated. 

"Yeah well that's why it tastes nice okay" you replied. 

Yamaguchi smiled at you again as he watched you shovel even more of the cereal in your mouth.

"Did you remember to pack everything Tadashi?" You asked as you finished the rest of your cereal.

"I think so?" he said hesitantly. 

"Toothbrush?" you asked as you began to go through your mental checklist. 

"Yes" he replied. 

"Pyjamas?" you were ticking items off of your fingers now. 

"Also yes" he nodded. 

"Socks?" you asked as you looked at him. 

"Wait no!" he exclaimed. 

You laughed at your friend.

"You always for get something Tadashi!" you smiled. 

"Well that's why you're here to remind me" he replied. 

"Do you remember when you forgot your pyjamas that one time we went on a school trip when we were like ten and you had to wear my spare Glitter Force ones" you said as you started to laugh at the memory of Tadashi in your pink glittery pyjamas.

"Hey that was embarrassing!" he said as he blushed slightly, remembering how Tsukki hadn't stopped teasing him about it for weeks after.

"What you looked adorable!" you pouted.

Yamaguchi blushed at your statement but didn't say anything about it.

"Hey it's seven now, we should probably get going" he said quietly.

"Oh you're right, I'll grab my stuff, I left it here yesterday" you said as you sprinted up the stairs.

"You what?" Yamaguchi said but you were already gone.

A few seconds later you came back down the stairs with two bags.

"Here I grabbed your bag too and I packed your socks for you, now lets get going" you said.

The two of you left out the front door and started to walk to school.

"Do you think Tsukki will get there before us?" you asked.

"I don't know" Yamaguchi replied. 

"Then we'll have to make sure we beat him!" you said enthusiastically as you grabbed his hand.

You started to run while dragging Yamaguchi behind you, the wind was rushing against your face, but you didn't care.

"Hey (Y/N) slow down!" Yamaguchi laughed.

"Come on we're nearly there woah!" you said suddenly as you tripped over a rock.

"(Y/N)!" Yamaguchi exclaimed as he quickly grabbed you from behind to stop you from falling over.

"Sorry Tadashi, it was just a rock," you said nervously as you looked behind you so you were facing him.

"Are you okay?" he asked you worriedly. 

"Yeah you caught me didn't you?" you smiled.

"Uh yeah" he blushed as he let you go.

You stood up straight and brushed yourself down.

"Thanks Tadashi!" you beamed at him.

"No problem, let's just walk now" he said as he gently took your hand in his own.

"Okay" you said as you interlaced your fingers with his.

Yamaguchi gripped your hand a little tighter.

"Tsukki's gonna beat us now" you pouted.

"(Y/N) you almost fell over and you still care about beating Tsukki?"

"Yeah I don't want him to get there first and rub it in my face" you pouted. 

"Tsukki's not that bad!" Yamaguchi reminded you. 

"I know," you sighed, "but it wouldn't hurt him to be a little nicer sometimes"

"I guess, but you know he still likes you" he sighed. 

"I hope you don't mean in that way" you said as you pulled a face.

"I often wonder if he has the emotional capability to like anyone in that way" Yamaguchi said as he pulled the same face.

You laughed at his statement.

"You're not wrong, I can see it now, he's gonna grow up to be one of those grumpy old men that sit at home all day and screams at kids to get off his property" you said as tears began to form in your eyes from laughing so hard. 

Yamaguchi began to laugh too.

"I don't think he's ever gonna get married" Yamaguchi said.

"I don't know, I feel like the only one capable of marrying him would be Hana, I mean, she's the only one who can deal with him most of the time" you suggested. 

"Wait you're right" he replied. 

"Unless you're up for marrying him Tadashi?" you said as you glanced at him. 

"What no way I couldn't marry Tsukki!" Yamaguchi protested. 

You laughed again.

"I know Tadashi, I was only joking!" you laughed as you saw his face. 

Yamaguchi pretended to get mad at you but soon joined in with your laughter.

"Hey we're almost there" you said as you pointed towards Karasuno.

"Do you still wanna beat Tsukki?" Yamaguchi said as he smiled and held your hand tighter.

"Yeah!" you said as you raised your free hand into the air in a fist and gripped Tadashi's hand tighter with the other.

"Then let's go!" Yamaguchi said as you both took off running towards the school.

"We beat him!" you said as you raised your arms in celebration as the rest of the Karasuno volleyball team looked at you in confusion.

You laughed awkwardly as you quickly dragged Yamaguchi into the coach after Sugawara and Daichi.

"WAIT HE'S ALREADY ON THE BUS?" you shouted as you saw Tsukishima sitting at the back.

"Yeah you guys took forever" he replied.

"Come on Tadashi" you said annoyed as you pulled him over to a seat further away from Tsukki, in front of Suga and Daichi.

This is literally me when I go round other people's houses and they have nice cereal.

Ahahah I'm sorry for all you people that don't live in Britain and so cannot experience the wonder of Frosties and Coco-pops truly an amazing breakfast dish. But my mother never lets me have them and it's sad T_T

Also I changed this author note so some of the comments might not make sense-

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1K 7 22
the summer before your year in high school. you had to move to Miyagi Prefecture, due to your parents divorce. you where dating tukishima kei who you...
483K 17K 36
He was only known for his friend, just a shy and quiet boy. But yet you wanted to know more about him, maybe even get closer to him. Started- Septem...
2.7K 21 24
This story is about y/n (who is commonly referred to as "you") and Tsukishima whos relationship grows throughout the year. This story is going to be...
815 7 32
you've always liked yamaguchi tadashi, but just when you think hes the man of you're dreams, things start changing once you get to know the real him...