DON'T CALL ME ANGEL [YM]

By jimins_bbydoll

Being thrown into a completely new world and falling in love with the Grim Reaper was not on Jimin's bucket-l... More

Prologue
A Sunrise
The Caged Angel
Magic and Potions
Little Things
Flowers of Apology
Tears of the Past
The One Who Never Stopped Loving
One Wall Down
Fallen Too Far
Easily Broken
He Who Knows It All
Prison of the Paradox
A Possession
An Answer and a Reaping
Unmet Desire
An Angel's Sadness; A Demon's Longing
'I Want You, But How?'
Surrendering
The Past Never Abandons You
Behind the Gunshots, A Frightened Boy
A Deal With the Devil
Fooled Him Twice
The Reaper and His Angel
Under the Crescent Moon
Five Against the World
Enslaved By the Demon
Sometimes, Love Is Not Enough
The Betrayal
The Nameless Woman
The Price of Knowledge
Revelation
The Angelic Demon
The Isolation
The Angel's Resistance
The Tomb
Balance and Equality
Tale of the Fallen Warrior
The Melody of the Angel
Battle Scars
Epilogue
Author's Note/ Q & A(?)

The Northern Division

469 40 34
By jimins_bbydoll

Honestly tho 2020 was alternatively BTS's and Yoonmin's year too istg there are so many moment i cri

Hope Yoongles is doing well 

and so much content honestly idek what to do with myself

Honestly tho the fact that LGO has less western support is just unfair.

'Tis also my first kpop bias's- Chanyeol from EXO- b'day!

Anyway y'all, enjoyyy

_____

Jimin knocked on Erata's room door softly.

"I made breakfast" he called. "And I also used your kitchen, I hope you don't mind"

Rubbing his eyes, Jimin trudged back to the kitchen, slumping on one of the chairs there and digging into the scrambled eggs he'd made. He'd wanted to sleep some more, but he decided that some food would be the best.

It seemed as if Erata had thought the same, for quarter of an hour later, she stumbled into the room with just barely done hair and messy clothes. She sat herself down on a chair and dug into the scrambled eggs Jimin had made, thanking him quietly.

It felt almost nice, eating breakfast like this. Or maybe they were too sleepy and exhausted to be awkward about it. Whatever it was, Jimin felt comfortable with her now. The events of the past few days had formed a sort of friendship between them.

"Where's-" Erata paused to yawn. "Where's Draiotch?"

Jimin sighed thinking back to the conversation he'd had with the man this morning while Erata had been sleeping. The man had solidified Jimin's hopelessness in saving Yoongi and the others. "He left. He said it would be better if he kept running"

Erata's eyes widened indignantly. "Didn't he tell where Hoseok and the others were?"

"He did. You were sleeping" Jimin's lips curved downwards. "Apparently they're in the dungeons under the council..."

"Oh god" Erata groaned. She pushed away her plate as if she lost her appetite. "Oh god"

Jimin winced even thought he'd known that the situation was just as worse as he'd feared it to be. "That bad huh?"

"There's literally....no hope" her hands flew up to clutch at her hair. "All those reckless things we did and now-"

Speaking of reckless things, Jimin had had a lot of time to think, while lying on the couch staring desolately at the ceiling. They'd blatantly used Erata's ID to gain access...

So now she would be a wanted person by the council too.

"You know" he started. "We used you ID to get in...so wouldn't they know you...now?"

At the way she froze, Jimin wished that he hadn't said such a thing. But it was the reality, whether or not they chose to accept it.

Erata started trembling. "No..."

Jimin leaned forward to hold her hand for reassurance.

"No that-how did that never cross my mind-" if she had been sleepy before, there was no sign of it now. She was wide awake, eyes swimming in despair. "Jimin they might-if they catch me-" Her horror didn't allow her to finish any sentence she started but Jimin understood well enough.

They will execute me.

His hand tightened on Erata's. "We need to keep running too. Like Draiotch" he gently said. "They might track you down to here"

"They will track me down" she whispered, mortified. "How could I have been so stupid?"

"We weren't thinking straight" Jimin somberly said. And it was true. The whole prison break-in was a reckless and thoughtless move. They might've gotten answers to where the three are imprisoned at, but at what stakes? At what risks?

What neither of them voiced was that they could already be too late and they wouldn't know.

They wouldn't know.

"We should get moving" Erata finally said. "We can't stay here"

"Yeah" Jimin nodded. "But before that, I need to make a stop at Seokjin's place"

**

Seokjin's place felt lonely. The door had been unlocked, probably no one had decided to lock it up after its owner had been arrested. The flowers in the garden were wilting ̶ a result of not having anyone tend to them.

Jimin gulped down the suffocating feeling as he stepped inside.

The interior was dark and dreary. Even the pink glittery couch cushions didn't offer any brightness. Or maybe Jimin's knowledge of what had been done to the owner was making him look at the house with tinted glasses. Whatever it was, the house didn't hold its previous merriment.

"Do you think he's here?"

Erata bit her lip, fingers clutching at the traps of the bad she held. "Cats do tend to wonder around you know..."

Jimin sighed. Maybe Mochi wasn't here after all. The thought left him sad and guilty. He really shouldn't have bought a pet on a whim.

"Mochi!" he called out, voice echoing in the house. "Mochi, are you here?"

Silence.

Erata patted his shoulder reassuringly. "He's probably around looking for food"

"Yeah" Jimin's bag felt heavier on his back, weighing him down. Or maybe it was something else altogether. Maybe it was the guilt holding him down. "Should we...get a move on?"

They came to a silent agreement and turned to walk out.

Behind their backs, a cat meowed, sounding almost comically huffy.

Jimin whipped back, eyes widening as he saw Mochi. Mochi in all his cuteness- minus the sharp look in his eyes. The small kitten that had even slept in Jimin's open palms was no longer so small.

Jimin knelt down. "Hey Mochi"

The cat meowed again, sounding almost reprimanding.

You left me.

Jimin gulped. Right. His fluffball could talk. "Well, I came back"

I've had to almost beg people for fish. Do you know how embarrassing that is?!

Jimin tried not to laugh at that. Of course a cat would be hissy about that.

"I'm sorry I left. Some things just...popped up..."

Mochi walked forward, slowly. Jimin held his arms out invitingly. The cat looked as if he was going to ignore, but he probably liked being spoiled anyway, for he made his way into Jimin's arms.

Where's the one who's afraid of me?

Jimin pursed his lips. "He got caught"

The gloomy one? No one came to feed me. I feel unloved.

Erata laughed and Jimin had the feeling that she could hear what Mochi was saying just as well as he heard it, even though it was only in his head.

"Come on, Mochi" she chuckled, though it sounded a bit strained. "Don't be like this. We need to find the people who made you feel unloved"

Oh so now you want me.

"You talk like you know where they are" Jimin mused, standing up.

I do not. But if I do, I will make them pay for not feeding me.

"We don't know if we can save them" Erata's words had something stilling inside of Jimin even though he knew that was a great possibility. His heart ached when he thought of not being able to see Yoongi again.

That is not an option, Mochi was saying now, where are they?

Just as Jimin was about to reply, a hand gripped his forearm. He jumped, surprised.

Erata looked as if she had been struck by a sudden idea. Her eyes were...hopeful.

"Jimin, Mochi -" she looked at him with wide eyes. "Mochi can go to the dungeons"

Jimin stared, confused.

"Elyxion magical boundaries don't concern animals" she impatiently explained. "Mochi...Mochi could sneak inside"

And what do you propose I do? Break down the walls with my mighty paws?

Jimin frowned and echoed Mochi's sarcasm. "Mochi can't possibly break them out...He's just a cat"

Erata looked away. Her fingers tightened on his forearm. "Please don't take this the wrong way but...we can't risk ourselves again Jimin..." she took a deep breath. "And as much as I hate to say this, we should see if breaking in is...worth it..."

Jimin's throat dried up at what she implied.

"And I can't possibly have you arrested here" Erata went on. "I promised your friend that I'd bring you back"

Taehyung. Jimin's eyes prickled with involuntary tears. He really didn't deserve Taehyung. At all.

He turned to the cat in his arms forcing down his emotions. "Do you think you can sneak in?"

I could try. But I fail to see how you expect me save three people.

"We don't need you save them" Erata sighed. "Just...just tell us if they're really...there"

Alive, was the word that she avoided, but clearly implied.

Mochi snuggled into Jimin's chest, drawing out a small smile from the human. Alright. You will be coming with me to the Northern division?

"Is that where the council is?" Jimin inquired. Erata nodded. "Then yes, we'll be going with you, Mochi"

Jimin decided not to dwell on the fact that they were going to the council. He had so much pent up hatred for that place it was possible he'd end up flinging something across the room.

Having agreed on a course of action, the three of them left Seokjin's house, closing the door behind them rather somberly.

**

The way to the end of the Western division was...interesting, If Jimin was going to be generous.

He'd once been sad about not exploring a world he'd not be able to live in but now that he was walking through it, there was nothing special. Maybe it was because they weren't really focusing on the scenery and were quickly trying to get to the portals that would take them to the Northern Division. There were some mind-boggling objects however, like he rainbow fountain. Instead of spewing out water, the statue held a pot-like thing in its hand which spewed out a rainbow. An actual rainbow.

"I know you're gay but stop ogling at that and get a move on" Erata laughed when Jimin hit the back of her head at this statement.

"So the rainbow symbolizes the same thing as it does on Earth?" he asked.

"No, it means..." Erata scratched her head with a small frown. "Er...I don't know?"

Jimin laughed. "Let's go"

They spent the nights in moldy inns, paying for them with Erata's money. A feat Jimin didn't like, but couldn't protest against for he didn't have any Elyxion money- a currency named Adrasia. Jimin took up some odd jobs, like a live show at the inn's restaurant and washing the dishes. And like that, Jimin and Erata made their way to the gates of the Western Division.

Along the way, Jimin saw various incidents that echoed his thoughts about the state of Earth. Random fights on the streets, violent handling of seemingly innocent citizens by those who were dressed from head-to-toe in black and even once, a dead body or two strewn across a road and people, probably their family members, crying over them. Jimin's heart thudded painfully in his chest as he thought back to Earth and the mysterious increase of gang activities. He thought of Jungkook and desperately hoped that he, along with Taehyung and Namjoon, were safe.

"Is this normal?" that day, Jimin asked a person who had walked up to the scene of murder. The man sighed and nodded.

"Recently, yes. There's been a lot of killing around here"

Jimin pursed his lips. "Is there a reason?"

"Some say it's a resistance against the council, but who knows?" the man pulled down his hat to shield his eyes. "All I can say is, innocent lives are taken away for nothing and the council ain't doing jackshit"

As the man walked away, Erata's hand curled around Jimin's.

Earth and Elyxion are linked, no matter the circumstances.

Jimin had decided that it would be safer for them to reside somewhere at the night because for all they know, they could be the next dead bodies lying on the road. And on top of that, he felt protective over Erata. He'd never had a sister- or a brother for that matter but Taehyung and the rest were pretty much in that position- and Erata, well she felt the closest to being a sister to him.

It took them a span of five days to get to the gates of the West, where they'd inevitably decided to pickpocket for some legal documents that would take them to the North. They didn't have time to send letters and wait for the document. According to Erata, that would take a month or so and there was no way they could waste a month. So, against his better judgment, Jimin and Erata had decided that it would be best if they could steal some official documents that would help them.

The Gates of the West was one of the most sophisticated places Jimin had seen so far. It was a massive place, caged by high walls and had trees dotted in the periphery. There were several portals, all massive and swirling in mid-air, each guarded by a dozen guards.

"It's like a human train station" Erata said. "Just that instead of trains, we have portals"

And so, they began to target people who could easily be robbed and who were lined up for the Northern Division. A sleeping lonely woman on one of the benches seemed to be the best option. Her fingers were curled around the documents, as Erata pointed out, and Jimin slowly walked over to her and sat himself down on the bench, right beside her. He tried to look inconspicuous while scooting his fingers closer and closer to the lady's hand lying beside her.

And bingo.

Jimin smiled triumphantly and looked around to see if anyone had noticed. But the Gates of the West was too much of a busy place for anyone to notice a boy stealing some paper. Still, he sat down pretending to check his nails for dirt before he got up and made his way to Erata.

"You got it?" she asked, impatiently. Jimin held up the papers. Erata grinned.

The papers were nothing more of a few lines and a stamped seal on it. This lady had a booked time...exactly one hour from now.

Time passed quickly, thankfully, and before long the two of them and Mochi were lined up to the portal to the North. It took maybe ten minutes for the line in front of them to dissipate and then it was their turn. Erata held up the documents and the guard waved them in. Sharing a joyful look, the two of them jumped into the portal.

**

The Northern Division was far more different than the Western one.

With wide eyes, Jimin took in the scenery- the bright sky, the enormous trees with light pink and golden leaves and the people dressed in golden, white and light pink robes. It was such a different atmosphere and the two of them, Jimin and Erata, stood out like sore thumbs.

"We need clothes" she muttered, nervously smiling a pair of women who eyes them disdainfully.

Jimin agreed whole-heartedly. With that thought in mind, they rushed over to the nearest shop they saw, eyes landing on the mannequins on display.

The shop keeper eyed them and shook his head. "I have exactly what would suit you" he said, leading them further inside the shop. The passed racks upon racks of robes of different designs until the shop keeper gestured a lady to take Erata while Jimin followed the man into a different section of the shop. The shop keeper sited through a whole bunch of clothes, shaking his head at each of them until he came across one ̶ a baby pink one with white hems and small white designs on its arms. It had a certain air about it that attracted Jimin but come on- baby pink?

The shop keeper left no room for argument and Jimin was shoved into a smaller room with a mirror. With a deep sigh, he kept his bag down and pulled off his clothes before he stared at the mind-boggling contraption in his hands. How was he supposed to wear this?

In the end, he decided to try it on like a Korean hanbok and the results were...quite satisfactory. Jimin looked at his reflection in the full-length mirror, taking in the rather flattering robe.

"Not bad" he muttered as he sauntered out of the room. The shop keeper clapped his hands together, barking out a word Jimin did not understand and Jimin heard a familiar laugh from the side. Erata was looking at him with a twinkle in her eyes. She'd changed before him, which was another insult because he'd taken a longer time to change than a girl.

On another topic, Erata looked gorgeous. Her robes were white, with golden hems and the bottom part of it was fluffed out in a rather endearing way.

"You look nice" Jimin commented.

Erata sighed. "Not really a good outfit to go about kicking people but thanks. You look good too"

Jimin laughed, muttering a quiet thanks.

The outfits took twenty one adrasias in total, and Erata pocketed her purse, lips pursed. Even with the money they'd gained by their random jobs, they were going to run out pretty soon. They walked out of the shop, shouldering their bags. Mochi again jumped into his hands.

Not long till we reach the council, the cat commented. Probably can reach there by nightfall.

"Good" Jimin briskly said. "I don't think I can survive a whole day in these" he shifted the long sleeves of the robe. This was going to be troublesome. Next to him, Erata let out a hum of agreement too.

Erata lead the way to the council, seeing as she was a member of it.

A feat Jimin did not understand, by the way.

"Why did you become part of the council?" he asked. They narrowly avoided a cart driven by white horses. Erata sighed, as if she'd sensed this question coming.

"My parents made me join" she began. "Being in the council is a big deal" her eyes focused on her hands. "I didn't want to but I became a member. We had some arguments and I ended up moving out. I was eighteen"

"How old are you now?"

"Twenty"

"They take recruits when they're eighteen?"

Erata shook her head. "Essentially, you're trained when you're fifteen"

"Oh"

"Yeah" Jimin sensed that there was more to her story but he didn't question it. They were all allowed to be private.

Throughout their journey to the council, which was at the heart of the Northern Division, Jimin learned more about the council that he ever thought was possible.

He learnt that there were two heads of the council, twins, named Fen and Fey. They were counterparts. Fen, the brother, was the Angelic Demon and Fey, his sister, was the Demonic Angel. Together, they bought balance to the whole of Elyxion. But recently, Fey had started to work against her brother, gaining more and more followers in her stead. The imbalance was throwing Elyxion into jeopardy and everything had promptly escalated when Fen had been abducted. No one knows how or why, but the Angelic Demon had abruptly disappeared, leaving Elyxion in a state of chaos. Much like Earth.

After the heads of the council were the rulers of the two divisions of the North and the South. In other words, the Angel King and the Demon King. The Demon King still rules, but the Angel King had long since vanished, also without a trace. Jimin remembered how Hoseok had explained that to him, how no one had ever figured out where the King had disappeared to.

Then came the commanders and lieutenants of each Division. Under that were those who had no position but took part in voting for various decisions, much like how Orenda, the angel in the visions Jimin had seen...or rather, Jimin himself in his past life.

What with the Angelic Demon and the Angel King missing, the already fragile peace in Elyxion was shattering.

Which, somehow, affected Earth too.

Jimin sighed, hand under his chin as he watched Erata, yet again pay for their lunch. It made him uncomfortable but then again, there was no way around it. He had no Elyxion money.

"If like, the Angel King came back" Jimin began, as they walked out of the tranquil restaurant. "Would that bring balance?"

Erata brushed down her clothes. "No one knows Jimin. As it is, we haven't ever known an Elyxion with the Angel King. So it's rather hard for us to pray for someone who's never been in the picture to come help us"

In a way, that made sense too.

Just like Mochi predicted, just as the moon rose over the horizon they reached the council.

The council was, of course, a grand place. Its buildings rose as high as skyscrapers, all washed white. The garden that surrounded it was immaculate and perfectly done. The gates were golden and were taller than an average wall. The windows didn't have a single blotch on them- all of them devastatingly clean. And though Jimin hated the very presence of the council, he couldn't help but gaze in wonder at the building. It easily outshined the white house in all its glory.

Another question bubbled up as he continued staring at the place.

"If the council like, belongs to the whole of Elyxion, why is it in the Northern Division?"

"They sa-" Erata gave a small smile. "That in the past, Elyxion didn't have any divisions; that we all used to live as one. And so, it didn't matter where the council was. It's a myth of course, but who knows? Maybe that's why the council is here"

Jimin hummed.

"We should really not waste any more time" Erata briskly said. "Mochi, please"

The cat heaved something that sounded suspiciously like a sigh.

You just want me to roam inside and see if both your beloved ones are here?

Jimin and Erata both spluttered at that, but at the glare Mochi aimed at them, they subsided.

"Yes" Jimin finally said. "If you find them, tell them we're here. And tell them to inform us of any kind of weakness of the dungeons so we can break in"

Which much distaste, Mochi jumped down from Jimin's hands and walked away. Jimin's hand curled around the pendant of his necklace.

Fingers crossed, Jimin and Erata waited, hearts tied into knots and stomachs churning nervously.

**

"How long are they going to make us wait?"

Yoongi sighed, eyes closed and leaning against the wall. There was some kind of a putrid stench that has been here since the day they had been trapped in this damned dungeon and thought all three of them had grown an immunity to it, it still bothered him.

"They say the wait is torturous than the actual punishment" he heard Seokjin reply to Hoseok's complaint. "Maybe that is the case here too"

Yoongi could not have agreed more. That was, indeed, the council's intention. Make them suffer emotionally before executing them. He bitterly wondered how much they enjoyed this. How much they enjoyed someone's suffering.

Of course, he'd known someone who gained joy at his expense...

He groaned, clutching his side as an intense pain flared up. He'd hit himself against a random stone ledge that hadn't caught his attention and now his abdomen area was a nasty shade of purple. And on top of that, he felt progressively weak as the hours drew by.

Recently, his health had dwindled even more. He had no sustenance potions and his body was withering away in every sense of the word. His head spun around as he fell against the hard floor of the dungeon. Seokjin and Hoseok at once rushed to him, but there was little they could do to ease the pain; ease his heartache.

He thought back to Orenda.

The young angel who had taught him the joy of love and the flip side of it all: the sorrow of love.

He thought back to Jimin, the human who carried so much similarities to Orenda that it pained Yoongi because Jimin would never know how much Yoongi had loved him ̶ how much Yoongi still loves him.

Until he learned that Jimin liked him back too.

That bought on a whole another level of sadness. He could not be with the boy without one of them withering away.

It seemed like Ajax was out here to bring his whole life into shambles.

"I am okay" he mumbled as he sat up slowly, leaning back on the wall for support. Hoseok and Seokjin eyed him with worry. He hated how he could do nothing but continue to worry them through his weak state.

His only wish now was that these two would get out of here.

He did not have any reason or any motivation to go back out and continue to live, but these two. These two had reason and will to live on. They deserved to live. Unlike him.

It was not like Jimin was coming back anyway.

He closed his eyes again.

Just as he thought he might've found a way to amend his past mistakes, it all blew up in his face, leaving behind a bigger mess.

It came across to them as a shock when a sound of a cat meowing echoed through the dreary dungeons.

That was impossible. No one could enter the dungeons. Let alone a cat. This place held nothing of interest to animals. It should repel animals away.

His eyes flew open and he shared a look with the other two.

"Maybe it is a stray" Hoseok suggested, sounding baffled. As he should be. Everyone knows that the Dungeons of the Council was not a place for anyone. Not even a stray cat. Least of all a stray cat.

"It sounds familiar" Seokjin frowned. "Very familiar"

"All cats sound the same" Yoongi hoarsely countered.

"No but ̶" he stopped as another meow echoed, this time much closer. Seokjin scrambled to his feet and dashed to the source of the sound. Yoongi and Hoseok shared confused looks before shrugging and getting to their feet. By the time Yoongi had managed to steadily stand up, Hoseok had already rushed toward Seokjin and while Yoongi walked over, focusing on not falling flat to his face a dreadfully familiar scream rang out.

Hoseok.

Now rather frightened, Yoongi hurried, only to see Seokjin petting an awfully familiar cat that could only be-

"Mochi" Yoongi exhaled.

Hoseok of course, was trembling and trying to melt into the wall due to his fear for felines but Seokjin walked towards Yoongi, gleefully.

"I told you it sounded familiar" he crowed.

Yoongi deliberately ignored the witch. "Why are you here, Mochi?"

Infuriatingly, the cat ignored him too, and continued to lick himself over. Seokjin aimed Yoongi a look that had him biting back his indignant question.

Cats could be nasty.

It took maybe more than two minutes of suspense for Mochi to finally be done with his bath.

You all left me, ungrateful twats, he hissed and Seokjin almost dropped the cat in his alarm. In fact, I should not be here doing you all a favor but oh well, my human came back.

Yoongi's eyes widened, the last few words Mochi had uttered ringing in his head.

My human came back.

A strange kind of adrenaline washed over him.

Jimin...came back?

Oh no, it wasn't adrenaline, it was anger. Angerat how stupid Jimin was.

Mochi sighed. Your beloved waits for you outside. He turned to Hoseok who gave a little cry of fear. So does yours. They made me come in to make sure you were alive.

Something seemed to snap inside of Yoongi.

They also told me to ask whether there were any blind spots in the dungeons so that they could break in, Mochi went on, oblivious to Yoongi's change in posture.

A red hot anger took ahold of him. His entire frame started shaking from the force of it.

He didn't know why he was feeling so. It could be for a numerous amount of reasons, ranging from Ajax to manipulating Jimin like a puppet and Jimin coming back to Elyxion after all they'd done to get him back to Earth so he wouldn't die.

And here he was again, recklessly sacrificing his life to save me.

"I do not think that will be necessary" his voice was quiet, but the deadliness seemed to capture everyone's attention. That, or the fact that he was literally shaking and around him, the darkness had started to spread like a dam had broken.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok jumped forward in alarm but there was nothing stopping him this time.

There was nothing stopping him from breaking out to see Jimin.

His beloved.

His angel.

Seokjin dropped Mochi to grab his arms, all too used to Yoongi's transformations and Hoseok reached forward to hold his other arm to cage him.

But there was no holding him back.

Yoongi roared as two wings, as black as ebony, sprouted from his back and opened in all their glory and he could feel something pushing against his restraint insistently.

He knew this feeling well. Too well.

His eyes closed and he gave in.

Power and hunger washed over him almost painfully and he lurched forward, breaking free from Hoseok and Seokjin.

When he opened his eyes again, his orbs were pitch black.

He wasn't Min Yoongi anymore, he was the Demon King ̶ the Spirit of the Bad ̶ and he was going to see his beloved again.

Nothing was going to stop him.

_____

Grim Reaper Yoongles has made an appearance. 

All hail Mochi, the savior and protagonist of the entire story, Jimin really would've been at a dead end without him.

Stay safe and stream!

Oh and also follow me up on Twitter, the account is _chan_jay_min :))

Love you all!

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 19.7K 51
Jimin was just the usual quiet young man, wandering around in life dying to find something to give him purpose. At least, that's how it was before he...
724 24 7
"Let me help you Jimin hyung,let me in your life please.I'll make you forget every single pain,please give me one chance." "It's not that easy jungko...
8.3K 280 23
Jimin had felt it years ago, and just when he was sure he'd have it..it disappeared. He was left to bury that feeling, and he thought he'd bury it so...
614 70 16
Warning -Yoongi/Jimin ship. - talks of depression, suicide, self harm - main character death - homophobia - No smut (Finished not revised)