DON'T CALL ME ANGEL [YM]

By jimins_bbydoll

Being thrown into a completely new world and falling in love with the Grim Reaper was not on Jimin's bucket-l... More

Prologue
A Sunrise
The Caged Angel
Magic and Potions
Little Things
Flowers of Apology
Tears of the Past
The One Who Never Stopped Loving
One Wall Down
Fallen Too Far
Easily Broken
He Who Knows It All
Prison of the Paradox
A Possession
An Answer and a Reaping
Unmet Desire
An Angel's Sadness; A Demon's Longing
'I Want You, But How?'
Surrendering
The Past Never Abandons You
A Deal With the Devil
Fooled Him Twice
The Northern Division
The Reaper and His Angel
Under the Crescent Moon
Five Against the World
Enslaved By the Demon
Sometimes, Love Is Not Enough
The Betrayal
The Nameless Woman
The Price of Knowledge
Revelation
The Angelic Demon
The Isolation
The Angel's Resistance
The Tomb
Balance and Equality
Tale of the Fallen Warrior
The Melody of the Angel
Battle Scars
Epilogue
Author's Note/ Q & A(?)

Behind the Gunshots, A Frightened Boy

496 46 12
By jimins_bbydoll

Still not over BE 

Or the jacket shoot-hell did u see them??? they look so faine i-

Anyway, enjoyyy

_____

"He's the leader of the Korean mafia"

The silence after the quiet but panicked admission between Jimin and Jungkook didn't seem as if it was going to break soon. Jimin's jaw hung wide open in shock. It took him more than a few minutes to regain the use of his voice again and when it did, it was to stutter out- "W-what?" because...what?

Jeon...Jungkook.

Son of the Mafia leader.

Impossible.

Fucking impossible.

Jungkook gave a weary laugh but it sounded more like a twisted cry. "I'm not shitting with you hyung. I really am not" he gave a small smile. "I kinda wish I was though" he looked as if a weight had been lifted off his shoulders at the admission.

Suddenly, everything made sense.

Jungkook's tension whenever gang activities were mentioned. His overprotectiveness over Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon.

Shit.

But how in the name of ever-loving fuck was Jimin supposed to know Jungkook- the quiet and adorable boy- was hiding such a big secret?

"But...how?" Jimin asked. He wanted to sit down. Suddenly, his knees were very weak. He wanted nothing but to sit down. He walked over to the living room and plopped down on the sofa. Jungkook followed him silently. "How?" he repeated. "You-how?"

Jungkook sat down cross-legged on the floor next to Jimin.

"How else?" he bitterly said. "I was born into that family. I grew up with blood and death. Oh and not to mention clubs and brothels" he gave out a scoff. "I was fucking nine when I first held a gun. Not an average kids birthday present"

It seemed to be easy for Jungkook to talk. Maybe he'd been bottling it in for far too long. But Jimin- god he couldn't even begin to picture Jungkook in that kind of environment.

"By twelve, I made up my mind" the younger went on. "My dad and his friends were laughing over a man's death and it-it scared me"

Jimin couldn't imagine how isolated Jungkook must've felt.

"When I turned thirteen, my dad asked what I wanted for my birthday. He had all sorts of things in his mind. Fun things. But I couldn't think past the fact that my dad was a killer. He took away lives and...made money out of it. He corrupted men and women and build a palace" Jungkook roughly wiped away a tear. "I loved him. Because at least he was there. Unlike my mom who ran away. And he loved me. He always did. But I couldn't stay anymore. I couldn't take what was going around of me. I was...too much of a coward. So I told him I wanted to cut all ties with the mafia"

There was a dead silence before Jungkook continued again. By this time, one of Jimin's hands were running through Jungkook's hair soothingly.

"I'm sure I broke his heart. I saw it. But I- I couldn't help it. He said okay. He said he'll take care of it. And he did. A week later, he changed my name- just a small change so it would be too much of a coincidence if anyone came after me because there's no way a Mafia leader would be stupid enough to leave a hint so big. And suddenly, I was an orphan. He had one of his people drop me off and a family whose last name was also Jeon. And that was that"

Jungkook took a deep breath. "He told me he'll always love me" his voice was thick. "He also told me that...he is what he is...because humans are what they are. Beneath all the facades, everyone was a selfish person. A Mafia exists, not because one person chose to corrupt a society, but because a society decided to corrupt itself. A Mafia rules, because the society helps it burn brighter"

Jimin was speechless.

"He was right, but that didn't change my mind" Jungkook sighed. "And I was doing alright. I met you guys. But now everything's...going to shit. All these mafia stuff...it's a common pattern"

"A common pattern of...what?" Jimin's voice was all but a mere whisper.

"Lower gangs trying to overthrow the higher and be in control" Jungkook's words had Jimin stilling. "And if my guess is right, it's also going to happen between countries any time soon"

Holy shit this is too intense.

At this point, a rocket could come crashing in through his apartment and Jimin wouldn't be surprised at all.

"But what do you mean by...them coming for you?" Jimin finally asked. He dreaded the answer.

"Again, this is only a guess..." Jungkook was picking at his nails. "But they might've found out about me. And- and keep me hostage or- I don't know do something to force my dad"

"Oh god"

"I know" the younger looked close to tears. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for putting you all through this. I can't bear- they could use you guys too, you know! And I can't-" Jimin was left shocked when Jungkook burst into tears. "I can't bear the thought hyung. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry"

Jimin knelt down beside him. "Kook, you should tell the cops. Or- or..." He wracked his brain but nothing stood out to him. How was he supposed to know shit about the Mafia? "Or maybe you should..." he gulped, hating the idea but how else could Jungkook be safe?

"Maybe you should call your dad" he whispered. "Ask him for help"

Jungkook froze.

"I-I'm sure he might know...something"

"I can't do that" Jungkook mumbled. "I can't crawl back"

"I don't think it's a matter of crawling back Jungkook" Jimin firmly said. "I think it's a case of accepting who you are"

"But I-" the younger sniffled. "I don't want to be who I am"

"Life isn't fair" Jimin sighed. "You can change your attitude, your personality- anything like that. But not what you were born as. I don't know, maybe you can. Maybe sometimes you can. But not this time around, don't you think? You can't... hide away that part of you...if that's what you are"

"I don't want to be a killer!" Jungkook yelled. "I don't want to!"

"I didn't say you had to" Jimin calmly said. "I just said that you should stop denying the fact that you are- or were- the Mafia leader's son. Don't let it hold you back. Accept it. And just- break its hold over you"

"But..."

"Maybe this is the closure you've always needed" Jimin said. "Acceptance"

It took a while for Jungkook to talk again.

"I...never talk about my problems because...they're always related to my...dad. I couldn't ̶I didn't want you guys to...leave me for...what I was. But in reality, hyung, I...miss him. I miss my dad. I miss having a family. But at the same time, I don't want him. I don't want him because of what he does"

"Kook, right now, you need to think about your safety rather than your emotions..." Jimin softly said. "And I know it's hard, and I'm sorry I'm not much of a help. But if what you guess is...what's actually happening...I think the only person who can help you now is your dad"

He put his arm around Jungkook's shoulders.

Jungkook leaned against him as if he was tired. It broke Jimin's heart a little.

"Yeah" he finally mumbled. "Maybe you're right"

**

Jimin's head was aching.

His life was just a...complete mess. That was the only way he could describe it. Not only his, but he felt like everyone around him was not even half-way there to being okay.

He thought about Taehyung and his family, Jungkook and his past, Namjoon with his emptiness, Yoongi and his broken heart, Hoseok and his shame for who he was and Seokjin...who had some kind of a mysterious and twisted secret he didn't even want to think about and it was stupid, but Jimin felt a little comfort in all of it.

They were all prisoners of problems they didn't want. He wasn't the only one with a crushing weight on his shoulders, threatening to drag him down the moment he let his guard down.

Jungkook had given him a tight and rather awkward hug before he had walked out of the apartment, leaving Jimin dazed and disoriented at the sudden information overload.

But after the heavy confession Jimin had belatedly realized that everyone has a past or a secret they were bound to by chains, unable to look at it but also unable to move away. Everyone was trapped in their own heads ̶ prisoners of their own chains of thought.

He flopped down on to his bed, wearily, fingers clasping around the flower bouquet pendant.

I wish that I could run away.

I wish that we all could just run away.

**

"Chim, I'm so fucking hungry" Taehyung complained from where was on the sofa. "Do we have anything?"

"Dunno" Jimin muttered, eyes focused on a sentence of a book that he'd been reading for solid five minutes straight. "Go check it out yourself"

"But I'm tired" the younger whined.

"Then perish"

"Jesus, you're in a bad mood" Taehyung lightly teased. "Wanna talk about it?"

Jimin sighed. "No. As you can see, I'm too busy for talking"

There was a silence and Jimin belatedly wondered if he'd been too harsh on Taehyung. He sighed again, turning to apologize when he saw Taehyung looking at him, brows furrowed.

"What now?" he instead asked.

"You've been weird ever since you got out of that coma" Taehyung commented. "Are you sure you're doing okay?"

Jimin gulped. And he had been so sure he'd been keeping up the pretense so well.

"Yeah"

"Stop lying to me Jimin"

"I'm not" he retorted, suddenly irked.

"Yes you are" Taehyung deadpanned. "I've known you for fourteen fucking years Jimin. I can tell you're lying"

Jimin bristled. He didn't know why he was being such a grump about this but something was tipping him off an edge. "Shut up"

"Come on, tell me" Taehyung prompted.

"I already said no"

"Jimin-"

"I said no, Tae!" Jimin yelled. "Is that so fucking hard to understand?!"

There was a pin drop silence and Jimin could feel the horror settling in. He'd never been like this with Taehyung. And worse of all, it wasn't even the younger boy's fault.

Taehyung's eyes glittered indignantly when he stood up to defiantly said- "That I can fucking understand but you know what I don't understand? It's why you and Kookie both look like fucktards and yet none of you don't want to even talk about it to me!" Underneath the anger, Jimin could see the hurt in Taehyung and his annoyance flailed down. "You two would talk to each other and no, I'm not stupid Jimin. I know that you two have been talking to each other behind my back" He slammed the book he had been reading on to the coffee table and Jimin winced at the unpleasant sound. "Am I that unreliable? Am I that untrustworthy? Enough for my best friend and my fucking boyfriend to turn to each other instead of me?" his voice broke at the last word and Jimin hastily stood up.

"Tae-"

"I don't want to hear it" he griped and with that, he stormed off into his room and slammed the door shut.

Jimin stood in the middle of the living room, wishing that he could just die.

**

With Taehyung's favorite smoothie in his hands- a strawberry flavored concoction- Jimin hesitatingly knocked on the younger's door.

"Tae" he called. "I'm coming in"

There was no reply.

Pursing his lips, he opened the door slowly, only to see Taehyung bundled up in blankets, seemingly asleep. Jimin padded over to his bed, gently sitting on the edge of it and putting a hand over the lump of blankets. There was a subtle shift that had Jimin thinking that maybe Taehyung wasn't really asleep.

"Tae, I'm so sorry" he began. "I shouldn't have yelled at you. I just...wasn't in a good place"

Taehyung didn't reply and Jimin felt bad. He'd been so unreasonably mad at a person who had tried so hard to help him and he made the younger feel as if his boyfriend and best friend were no longer trusting him. Jimin could kick himself for being so stupid. Taehyung was observant, one of the major reasons of why he was an artist anyway and Jimin should've known he would guess something was up. He suddenly realized just how much of a selfish prick he'd been.

"The thing is, I'm not sure if I can talk about what happened in those two months, Tae" he finally said. "But Kookie saw me...doing something that was strange and...I had to tell him. He insisted. I-I wasn't actually in a coma. I was...trapped somewhere else and I had no way to get back home and...why I'm feeling so down even though I came back...is..." Jimin took a deep breath. "I...fell in love"

Tears sprang to his eyes at the admission. He'd never said it out loud but now that he did, it did nothing but solidify the feeling.

"And I have no way to go back to him" his words were shaky. "And I miss him. God, Tae I miss him so bad" His hands fisted. "But I can't go back to him again. Ever"

It was at this point that he finally let out the sob that had been building in him.

The lump under his hands shifted and suddenly, Jimin was engulfed in a warm hug. He cried into it, hands tightly wrapping around Taehyung.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"Shut up, dumbass" Taehyung ordered, his voice trembling too. "Can't believe I wasn't the first to know you fell in love"

"S-sorry..." Jimin blubbered. "I just-"

"You can be such an idiot sometimes, I swear to god"

Jimin laughed wetly.

"Can I ask...why you can't...go back?" the younger hesitatingly asked. Jimin loved how he had accepted the whole incident without a single shred of doubt. He was once again convinced that he indeed did not deserve a friend like Taehyung. "I mean, you don't need to if you can't"

Jimin shook his head. "I can't survive in that world. And he can't...in mine"

"Oh"

"Yeah" Jimin finally pulled away, rubbing at his eyes and thrusting the smoothie towards the younger. "Bought this for you"

Taehyung's eyes lit up like a child being given a present as he accepted the drink. "You're the best"

"No Tae" Jimin disagreed, smiling slightly. "You are"

He laughed genuinely when Taehyung whined about how cheesy that was. Jimin's smile widened as he stared at Taehyung slurping the smoothie rather noisily, cheeks red.

Kim Taehyung, honest to god, you are the best.

**

With only half a week left to exams, Jimin decided that he should give himself a little break. He'd been studying continuously without a break and his brain felt close to exploding. Jimin closed the text book and pushed it away, leaning back on his chair to take a deep breath and close his eyes.

The world was in a state of panic. Recently, everything had escalated into the point of citizens being advised into staying at home and reducing unnecessary trips. Jimin couldn't help but worry about Jungkook. The younger hadn't still gathered up the courage to call his father. He was trying, Jimin knew, but it was too difficult for him. He hadn't even told Taehyung ̶ even though Jimin had claimed numerous times that it was going to fine. Taehyung was the last person to judge. But Jungkook had adamantly said no. And it wasn't like Jimin could force him.

Yesterday, the government had even talked about closing down educational institutes for the time being: they could not risk the lives of the young lives of the country.

Jimin, rather childishly and sincerely hoped it would happen before the exam.

He was on the point of succumbing to sleep when Taehyung knocked- no almost banged on his door. "Yah, Jimin!"

Jimin jumped up in alarm, running to open the door. "What?"

Taehyung's expression was a mixture of joy and worry. "They did it"

"Did what?" Jimin breathlessly asked.

"They closed schools. And universities"

"Oh shit" Jimin followed Taehyung to the living room, where the T.V was on and was playing the news.

"Citizens are advised to stay at home, following the blow-up at Ulsan, killing almost thirty five school children in its path. All educational institutes are to be closed-"

Jimin looked at Taehyung, the worry in his eyes echoing in the younger's eyes too.

"This is really bad" Jimin said. "It's getting worse"

Taehyung's lips pursed. "I don't think it's just gangs at this point"

" -Police suspects Mafia activity to be involved. Investigations are being done-"

Jimin's eyes widened. Mafia activites. Oh no.

Oh no, Jungkook.

As if on cue, there was an urgent knocking on the door. Sharing a worried look, the two of them walked over and Jimin opened it, only to see a soaking wet Jungkook, panting with a phone clutched to his chest. Jimin hadn't even noticed it had been raining.

"Kookie?" Taehyung dashed forward to pull the younger in. "What the heck, you'll get sick- "

"Doesn't matter" Jungkook breathed. "I need to tell you something. Quickly"

**

Taehyung had been silent for a total of four minutes after Jungkook had confessed to him what he was: the Mafia leader's son.

Jimin watched, painfully, as Jungkook kept staring at Taehyung, kneeling in front of the man who was sitting on the sofa, while the latter kept his eyes focused on a wall behind Jungkook, almost frozen.

Jungkook looked close to crying.

"Tae- please-say something" he pleaded, eyes glistening. "You-do you hate me now?"

Something inside Taehyung seemed to snap at that and he released his breath out in a quiet whoosh.

"Hate you?" he quietly asked.

Jungkook was silent.

"Jeon Jungkook, I don't know how many times I should tell you" Taehyung's voice was hard. "I love you"

Jungkook seemed to deflate at that. His shoulders slumped in relief.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung whispered. His eyes were sad. His fingers raised to caress Jungkook's pain. "You must've been in so much pain"

"I...didn't want to accept what I was" Jungkook admitted in a small voice. "I couldn't ̶I hated being what I was"

"Oh Jungkook"

Jungkook swallowed and laughed briefly. "Yeah. Jimin made me accept it" he shot a small smile to Jimin at this. "But all of these things happening...I'm...I'm more scared than ever Tae ̶"

"You need to call your father, Jungkook"

Jungkook gulped at Taehyung's stern tone. "I-I know but-"

Jimin smiled widely when Taehyung leaned down to peck the younger's lips. "I'm here. I'm here with you. I'll hold your hand through it all. Kookie. You got this"

Jungkook took a deep breath, looking at the phone in his hands.

He looked back at his boyfriend and his resolve seemed to harden.

"Yeah" he finally said. With trembling hands, he dialed a number- the pace he typed it in made Jimin realize just how many times Jungkook might've tried to call his father and had abandon the effor- and slowly held the phone up to his ear.

The three of them were barely breathing.

Outside, it was pouring with rain. It hit against the windows rather loudly, almost deafeningly.

But in that moment, the only thing audible to them was Jungkook's small, "Hey, dad. It's me. Jeongguk"

**

"I wonder what they're talking about" Taehyung was pacing around the kitchen anxiously.

"Tae" Jimin called. "Tae calm down. He's got this. He's the one who asked for privacy. I'm sure they have a lot to talk about"

"But still" Taehyung groaned. "Ah! I'm so worried!"

"You don't say" Jimin dryly commented.

Jungkook's father's reception of his son had been positive. Jungkook had even smiled a little. The man had seemed to be joyous that Jungkook had called. The conversation had been awkward and stilted at first, but then gradually, Jungkook had gotten a hold of himself enough to ask Taehyung for some privacy. He'd had tears in eyes.

"I swear to god, if he doesn't come out of the room now-"

"You'll do what?"

The two of them whipped their heads to see Jungkook, who looked...tense.

"What happened?" Taehyung at once asked, rushing to Jungkook's side. "Are you okay?"

"No" Jungkook's snappish reply had Jimin frowning. Taehyung was confused.

"But I thought...it went okay?" he carefully asked. The youngest scoffed.

"He thought I was back to claim my rightful place"

"He thought you wanted to join the Mafia?" Taehyung cried, affronted.

"Basically yeah" Jungkook's lips twitched into a grimace. "He said he was so happy I called. He asked me whether I wanted to come back. And he said he'd been waiting ages for me"

Taehyung was obviously looking at this from Jungkook's perspective, but beyond that, Jimin could see a man desperate to see his son. He opened his mouth to suggest this, but then closed it again.

How could he say such a thing just based on Jungkook's words? For all he knows, Jungkook must've censored some parts out. So instead he asked, "What did he say about what's going on?"

"That's the strange part" Jungkook frowned. "He said that they'd all been signing truces a week before everything went to hell. And he said that my guess was right. About ̶ about using me as leverage I mean" Taehyung's hold on Jungkook tightened. "So he told me to stay with you guys and he'll send some guards here"

He didn't seem to like the idea at all though. Even Taehyung had picked up on it, so gently, he said, "You don't seem happy"

"I don't know how to feel" Jungkook griped. "He seems to think that I'm part of the Mafia or something already. I didn't even say anything like that"

"Or maybe he just wants his family back" Jimin blurted out. He watched Jungkook's eyes harden.

"He didn't sound like he meant that" he snapped and Jimin leaned back, feeling like he'd crossed a line.

"Yeah, sure whatever you say" he mumbled. "But hey, now you don't need to be scared"

"But after everything is over..." Jungkook gulped. "I don't think I'll be able to...stay away from the Mafia. They'll know who I am by then"

Taehyung pulled him in for a hard kiss that had Jimin looking away awkwardly.

Once they pulled away, Taehyung firmly said, "We'll figure that out later, okay? For now, focus on staying safe"

Jimin nodded wordlessly.

Jungkook sighed. "I'm sorry I'm putting you guys through this"

"It can't be helped, can it?" Taehyung protested. "It's not your fault"

Jungkook looked very much opposed to the conclusion, but he said nothing.

**

Jimin was feeling restless. Jungkook had gone home to pack up some essentials to stay here with them. Taehyung was feeling much happier, in stead of his boyfriend.

But Jimin-Jimin felt so...restless.

He didn't know why he was feeling this way, but his hands wouldn't stop fidgeting and his foot wouldn't stop tapping. At one point, Taehyung had even commented on it, but not meanly.

There was something tugging at him- trying to show him something-

But what?

He groaned.

"Tae, I'm going to my room"

Taehyung hummed in response and Jimin stumbled away to his room and closed the door behind him. He leaned against it, suddenly feeling immensely dizzy.

What's going on?

A hand flew up to clutch at his face and he let out a small gasp. There was something nagging at the back of his mind, trying to show him something.

Jimin could feel himself being pulled in and in and in until-

The distance between them formed a lump in his throat, blocking out all sound he wanted to let out to heed this desperation inside him. He couldn't take it anymore. The yearning was almost painful at this point.

Was this supposed to be their happily ever after?

Because it was anything but.

This was torture.

Tears welled up in his eyes.

"Oh no angel- please do not cry" His words were meant to soothe - but instead he was washed away with a fresh wave of desperation and frustration, all at once.

Why them? Why did this have to happen to them?

Why?

"H-how are you so- calm?" And it was true, he looked composed-resigned even-except for the subtle tightness in his jaw that he had grown used to over the years; it unveiled up the inner turmoil in him.

"All for us, sweetling" The words were uttered with so much muted love and adoration and yet -yet- that wasn't what he wanted. He wanted him to reciprocate with the same wanton; the same need. He wanted to see the same desperation in his eyes.

Just once.

Just this once.

Call him selfish but he couldn't take any more of this - this torture.

"Do you-do you not want me...in that way?"

"Oh angel" The agony in his voice was almost tangible. His lover's arm raised towards him-as if wanting to shorten the distance between them. Barely a second passed when he clenched his fingers into a fist and withdrew his arm.

The simple action made his eyes well up with tears. "Y-Yoongi..." he whimpered.

"Please angel- please pull yourself together" Yoongi whispered, eyes reflecting his hopelessness. "You know we cannot give in no matter the urge-you know"

"But this is unbearable-" A sob wracked through his body. "W -will I never be able to-to touch you?"

"Angel..."

"Once. Just Once"

"No angel no. Not even once. I am so sorry-" Yoongi's voice broke at the word. "-I cannot fulfill your desires but- but we cannot"

"Please" He knew that this was hurting the both of them but he was too far gone to care. Tears streamed down his face freely. All the frustrations he'd been holding in for more than half a decade had finally gotten the best of him. How would he be able to survive any more of this if he wasn't even able to touch Yoongi? Hold hands with him? Share sweet kisses? Just wrap his arms around Yoongi and comfort him when he was having a rough day?

He just-he just needed once.

One night to just touch.

To feel.

Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that this was stupid. He knew.

But temptation won.

"Please" he whispered, hands clasped in front of his as if he was praying. "Please"

"Oh angel" Yoongi looked heartbroken, eyes glistening with unshed tears.

"Once" Oh this craving was slowly killing them both inside.

He watched Yoongi's eyes harden and fists clench. He watched Yoongi contemplating the consequences of this hasty decision. He watched as the concern in his eyes melted into something of the likes of want.

He watched as Yoongi's resolve crumbled into millions of pieces.

Their eyes met through the frustration- and something just clicked into place. Reaching out to each other, they gave into temptation.

They gave in.

Jimin gasped for air as if he were being pulled under a tide. Beads of sweat ran down his face and his fists clenched almost desperately at his side-

"Orenda!"

The said angel looked lifeless, curled upon himself.

Damon rushed up to him, eyes wide with worry. He almost didn't notice the man clad in black next to the sick angel.

"Orenda - what-"

He knelt down beside him friend, taking in the pale face. Oh no. Oh no it couldn't be -

As of hearing his silent cries, Orenda held up his left hand, now almost charcoal black in color.

A helpless sob built in Damon's throat. "I told you- I told you to stop dreaming! Look at where it got you now!"

"I...know" Orenda whispered, voice raspy. "I'm...sorry..."

"You godforsaken idiot!" Damon cried. "Why did you let this happen?"

It was then that the man who had been silent, almost like a statue, stood up. Damon looked at him, breath catching in his throat, for it was the Demon King.

A Demon King who looked nothing short of a burning man.

"You did this!" he cried. "You unleashed the Curse of the Night upon him!"

The Demon King said nothing, but his eyes sad were enough a response.

"If you really loved him, you would have let him go!"

"Maybe" the Demon King agreed, wearily. "Or maybe I loved him too much to deny him of what he requested"

Tears streamed down Jimin face as he slid down against the door, knees bent against his chest.

"You are a disgrace to us all, Min Yoongi"

Yoongi barely flinched. He could feel the whole council looking at him with judging eyes and pursed lips.

"Your lover is being rightfully punished for going against the law, but you..." the head of the council, a woman, silkily said. "You are unharmed. And therefore, you must be given an appropriate punishment"

Yoongi looked at his feet. He didn't deny it, he deserved the punishment.

"You are hereby banished from Elyxion, Min Yoongi. Do not step into the borders of Elyxion ever again"

Yoongi knew they meant it in a way that he could only go back to Earth now, a place where he would inevitably die. And he did not care. He had no will to live. Not with Orenda dying.

Without a word, he walked out of the council for the last time.

"This...is all your fault...Yoongi" Orenda croaked. His whole body, with the exception of his face, was now as black as the night sky. He looked seconds away from death.

And indeed he was.

Yoongi didn't say anything, for he knew how right the angel was. He should never have persuaded Orenda in the first place. He never should have gotten Orenda to agree into getting involved with him. He should have known that it would grow to be too much.

"I...love you" the angel whispered, words barely audible. "But I wish-" one arm of his raised towards Yoongi, weakly. "I wish...I never did"

Yoongi cold feel his eyes well with tears. But he held it back.

The angel closed his eyes, hand falling down limply to his side. Yoongi watched, unable to keep watching but loathe to look away, as Orenda's chest slowly stilled.

And he was gone.

The Demon knew it with utmost certainty.

Tears streamed down Yoongi's face- a solid representation of a waterfall.

His entire body shuddered as if he had lost control of it- his eyes turned pitch black and a pair of wings - as black as ebony - ripped out of his shoulder blades, opening towards the sky.

From his lips a deathly wail rang out, singing of unbearable pain and agony.

Centuries later, a small baby boy was born into a family- one with an angelic smile and a soft voice.

One with a heart made of gold, a soul too pure.

One who could surely be mistaken for an angel for his beauty was other-wordly.

A boy, who was later, named Park Jimin.

Jimin's eyes flew open.

_____

Ahhhh finally. FINALLY chim knows. 

What can possibly happen next?

Stay safe and Stream LGO!

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614 70 16
Warning -Yoongi/Jimin ship. - talks of depression, suicide, self harm - main character death - homophobia - No smut (Finished not revised)
29.7K 1.4K 46
"The world gifted me heaven but I wanted to create a beautiful hell with you". "I prayed for us but you wished for someone else". Creating a beautif...
10.8K 810 30
//STRONG LANGUAGE AND DETAILED INTIMATE STUFF O K He finds someone that gives him something special. Someone to replace something else.. But can t...
4K 205 21
"It's okay, Jiminie. You saved me. It was all you could do." "No, it wasn't! I could've found a different way! I didn't have to kill him!" . In...