Fencing, Rain and Love | Coun...

By Momoirobara_Rose

This is based in and after highschool. ꜰʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜ.ᴋ ʙᴏᴛʜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ, ʀɪᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ... More

°• ♔ •°P R O L O G U E°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ①°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ③ °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ➃ °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ⑤°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ⑥°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ➆°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ⑧°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ⑨°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ①⓪°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •° Important Message °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ①① °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ①② °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ①③ °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ①➃ °• ♔ •°

°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ② °• ♔ •°

2.8K 64 133
By Momoirobara_Rose

╔══════════°•♔•°═════════╗

This is not Historically accurate, if translations are not accurate please correct me. I am horrible at any and every language and time to check out my horrible grammar.

UK is clearly bottom, but is clearly going to deny it-

Ireland is Northern Ireland in this and Éireann is Ireland, the two haven't split yet.

Organisations will be made up in this. Their names will be in Italics.

Everyone Teenager/Student here is 15-16.

I do not care if you dislike the ships because why the hell are you here?

If you are American get ready to experience British English and seriously, Russian and Kurdish boys in my age range please just find this Anyway, enjoy!

Note: Korea is united for now.
*They are having a conversation in Scottish Gaelic.

╚══════════°•♔•°═════════╝
╔═══════════════════════╗

ᴹʸ ᵈᵉᵃʳᵉˢᵗ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ,

ᵂᵃˡˡᵃᶜᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᵍⁱᵛᵉⁿ ᵇⁱʳᵗʰ. ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵃˢ ⁿᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡⁱᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ² ⁿᵉʷ ᶠᵒᵃˡˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵖʳᵃⁿᶜⁱⁿᵍ ʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʰᵉʳ. ᵀʰᵉ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ᶠᵒᵃˡˢ ʷᵃˢ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵃ ʷᵉˡˡ ᵈⁱˢˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᶜˡᵃˢˢᵐᵃᵗᵉ. ᶠᵒʳᵗᵘⁿᵃᵗᵉˡʸ, ᵃˢ ᵖᵃʸᵐᵉⁿᵗ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵉᵃᶜʰᵉʳ ᵒʳᵈᵉʳᵉᵈ ʰⁱˢ ʰᵒʳˢᵉ ʷᵃˢ ʰᵃⁿᵈᵉᵈ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ.

ᴵ ʷⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ.

ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉʳᵉˡʸ ᵁⁿⁱᵗᵉᵈ ᴷⁱⁿᵍᵈᵒᵐ

╚═══════════════════════╝

UK signed his letter off. He had a private doctor heal his injures earlier that day. The doctor very well knew they were not book injures.

═══════Earlier That Day═══════

"Prince United Kingdom, these injures seemed to be intentionally made, is there something you want to-"

"SILENCE. You are paid to work not question me, nor to tell my family, you have one job and do it correctly..."
UK angrily snapped.

The Prussian Cityhuman doctor nodded and left

═════════════════════════

UK stamped the envelope and let it dry for a bit.

He sat down by the windowsill. It was raining. He listened into its delicate sounds.He looked outside to see people trying to avoid it. Ungrateful people.

He looked at the time. 4:12PM
Wait... Fencing!

He quickly grabbed his letter and opened the door to see nervous servants holding his sword case holding his two swords and black gloves.

"Why did you not inform me that the time was so late?!"
He commanded, snatching his case and gloves.

The servants shivered in fear as UK grabbed his coat and left.

He placed the letter in his lips while putting on his gloves. Walking by the post box he slipped it and rushed to the awaiting carriage.

"W-we're so sorry Prince United Kingdom, but the carriage is needed to be fixed"
The driver stammered.

UK ignored their apologises and just ran, his cloak waving behind him.

"If only I was of such high class, I might actually have a chance at marrying him..."

"Oh, shut it Neath! We should fix the carriage immediately"

"Ugh, his majesty wants a lady that is dainty not some carriage fixing freak!"

"His Majesty will clearly start taking a preference in Men than Women if you keep up with that attitude!"

"Oh, Fine!"

UK arrived at the grand building soaking wet. He rushed up the stairs. He sneaked in through the halls and up a couple of more stairs till he reached his room. Room – J.

He hesitantly opened the door to see the room filled with cultural decorations. He looked to see his instructor sharpening his sword. He brought his fencing sword out and entered in.

His instructor looked quite young and around his age.

"Oh, 良い一日, My, you're soaking wet"
(Yoi tsuitachi)
(Good day)
He muttered, putting his sword away and grabbing his thin, velvet samurai coat.

He helped UK take his thick royal clock off replacing it with his.

"You might want to bring an umbrella next time"
His thick, deep accent chuckled, placing his hands on UK's shoulders.

UK just smiled. His instructor smiled back.

"Can ask which country are you? I almost recognize you..."
UK speculated.

"I'm Imperial Japan and I'm 17, I saw you before when your Father brought you to a trading exchange going on in my lands"
He exclaimed.

"So, my Father must have hired you as my fencing instructor"
UK grinned.

"Who wouldn't? My country is more than skilled in the sword art than any other, so, who are you?"
Imperial boasted.

"You very well know my Father, but I'm United Kingdom"
UK introduced, reaching his handout for a handshake, Japan took it using his other hand to support it.

"My greatest pleasure took meet the heir and son of British Empire, though I must say, I can't wait for you to take over, it will be an absolute delight knowing you'd be in charge"
Imperial flattered, bowing and kissing his hand.

UK just giggled, and covered his slightly blushing face, and brought his head up using his fencing sword.

"Now, now sir we must not engage in any charming behaviour, we have a lesson to get too, or are you just afraid I'll win?"
UK teased.

Imperial just laughed and went to put on his gloves and take his fencing sword. They went through the basic warmups and then start fencing. After 3 hours and 30 minutes of practise and fencing they stopped for a break as it neared the end of their lesson.

"So, which school are you attending?"
Imperial panted out, handing over a cup of water from the purely decorated Japanese table.

"Thank you, I'm currently attending 'The Royal Academy for Royal and High Nobility'"
UK tiredly responding, taking a sip of the water.

"It must be amazing to attend a school with other people; I have to be home-schooled because my court worry over me to much..."
Imperial muttered.

"I'd rather be home-schooled; students are quite disrespectful to students whose lands don't connect to their continent"
UK sighed.

Imperial gave him a sympathetic look and gently touched his slightly noticeable bruised eye, inspecting it.

"So, someone did this to you? Do you mind explaining what happened?"
He wondered.

UK explained how some of other countries attending his school we're quite vicious to him, his brothers and any another Island heirs, countries or regions, then went on to tell what had happened that day, but not what happened.

"You should really stand up for yourself, we island countries have the military advantage, how could we possibly be degraded as lesser? If anything, we're better! You should really stand up for yourself..." Imperial pep talked.

UK laughed nervously, he was right, but he didn't want to start any conflicts and more school drama.

"On a different subject, I really appreciate the cultural decoration, it's very calming and prosperous"
UK complimented.

"Thank you, but do you want any food? I normally carry Umeboshi"
He offered.

UK accepted, and sunk his teeth into the sour, salty Japanese fruit. He managed to gulp down a bit but give a face of a baby eating a lemon, Imperial snickered at the funny reaction.

"Do you just carry these to see people suffer?"
UK joked.

The two laughed and joked for a while before they noticed the clock hit 8:50PM, sometime later than they were supposed to leave.

"We should leave now, before it gets any darker"
UK suggested.

UK was halfway in taking Imperial's coat off, before Imperial stopped him.

"Please keep it, I insist, I haven't met any countries besides, Korea and Qing Dynasty and we don't get along, besides that, may I take you home?"
He sweated.

UK politely accepted. Imperial took his umbrella as they both packed away and exited the building. Japan held the umbrella over them as he carried UK's soaked cloak.

It was around 9:05PM now and Scotland was worrying over UK; he was barely ever late.

Meanwhile UK and Imperial where walking through the rain in silence. UK was having trouble talking too calmed and numbed by the rain.

"You like the sound of rain?"
Imperial muttered.

UK nodded.

"That's honestly quite attractive, most people dislike it, you'll surely find an interesting suitor"
Imperial responded.

"Oh, I'm not ready for a suitor, the male population within our world has outnumbered the females, and honestly I'm quite frightful to find love in a male, the thought of a chance to be dominated just doesn't sit with me"
UK bluntly exclaimed.

"I don't find it that way, you may be dominated in literal settings but mentally, psychologically the submitter is dominant they can push the dominant one away, and easily control them with mind games"
Imperial noted.

UK thought for a while.

"I guess I wouldn't mind, just, love is scary, my family has had some scary experiences with love..."
UK then when on to explain what happened with Tudor Rose England.

"Gosh, though that's quite an interesting story"
Imperial gawked.

UK laughed a bit and continued to tell more stories till they arrived outside the dormitory building.

"Woah...I really want to convince my court to join your school, I could easily protect you!"
Imperial swore.

"Well, I have my brothers too! Now, I must head off, goodbye!"
UK waved.

"Wait! You're cloak, here"
Imperial reminded, but also handed him his umbrella.

"You've given me too much, really I insis-"

"No, No! You're my friend, right?"
He said.

"Dearie me, goodness, fine, but please don't get a cold..."
UK grumbled, he was slightly bothered by the fact it was clear Imperial always had his way.

"I'll try, now, さようなら!"
(Sayōnara!)
(Goodbye!)
He mischievously waved.

"Goodbye!"
UK waved back, guessing what he said means goodbye.

Imperial walked down the road as UK opened the large doors and entered in.

"Woah, Bretagne, a suitor already? Putain..."
(Whore)
France snickered.

UK shrugged it off, France always assumed his friends where suitors or something.

"He's a friend, a true friend, someone nice, something you'll never have..."
UK snapped, walking to his sleeping quarters.

UK was sort of right though. France didn't have any real friends. They were all fake. They all used him because of his father's protection. He never made friends for true friendship, just for political reasons, but wasn't that the point? It seemed UK just broke that. It was his own Karma, but wasn't UK showing it off? France sighed. He remembered yesterday; he should at least try to be nice...

"Sorry, I guess"
He muttered.

UK stopped walking. Did he just? UK just stared at him; his mouth wide open. He couldn't process what had just happened. France had his back turned to him; he was red with embarrassment.

"It's doesn't mean where friends! Just- UGH!"
He yelled, quickly walking around and past UK to his dorm.

Suddenly the door opened.

"United Kingdom! You have a lot of explaining young man!"
Scotland growled, grabbing his younger brother and bringing him into the living room of their dorm.

UK was dragged onto the couch to find all his sibling on their own seats.

"mìnich a-nis"
(explain now)
His brother demanded, in scottish Gaelic.

"I was just talking with my instructor and I guess we got carried away" He quietly replied.

"Inns dhomh cò e agus dè as aithne dhut"
(Tell me who he is and what you know)
Scotland continued. The expression of anger he was carrying was scaring everyone.

"His name is Imperial Japan, he's an Asian country, he's recently done business with Father, he's 17 and he's my fencing instructor"
He instantly answered.

"Mar sin cò leis a tha na tha agad an sin?"
(So, who owns what you have there?)
He angrily asked, raising and eyebrow.

"H-He gave them to me"
UK stuttered.

Scotland breathed in and out and before he could say anything, Éireann put his hand over his mouth.

"It's okay UniK, I need to have a talk with Scotland"
He smiled.

He grabbed Scotland by the arm and dragged him to their room. They soon heard shouting.

"Mae'n iawn, nid eich bai chi yw e ..."
(It's fine, it's not your fault ...)
Wales assured, in welsh.

"Fy mai i yw e, stopiwch geisio ..."
(It's my fault, stop trying ...)
UK answered in welsh.

He sighed and went to his room.

*"Cha leig thu leas a bhith cho -mhodhail mu dheidhinn!" (You don't have to be so rude about it!)

"Tha mi dìreach gan iarraidh sàbhailte -"(I just want them safe -)

"Bi sàmhach"(Be quiet)

"Éireann, I-"

"BI SÀMHACH"(BE QUIET)

UK just put his stuff away and dozed off by the windowsill, the Japanese samurai coat acting as a blanket for him.

╔══════════°•♔•°═════════╗

¡Hola! ¿Cómo estás? ¡Espero que estés bien!

So, I've been watching the usual stuff and...Is the day after Eid basically a hangover but the halal version?

And why is the last day of 2020 on a Friday Allah, I'm not ready for the end of the world please ;-;

¡Por favor, manténgase a salvo y nos vemos en el próximo capítulo!

Or Adieu!

╚══════════°•♔•°═════════╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 50 26
This is part 2 of Reader x Countryhumans (AU) no art in this is mine unless I said it was. very odd title also-- o k ~~~~~~~ Read first part if you'...
188K 5.9K 28
Countryhuman x Reader! You a high school senior almost out of school. One day at a diner with your friend you see something you didn't think was real...
121 3 2
uhh why not i'm bored in class and i want to do this :D so ill probs update when i am in class sooo you don't have to read this it has nothing import...
33.2K 568 40
a sickeningly sweet one-shot book probably to be filled with amerus, but i can take requests for other ships this is for me to vent out and also just...