Utaite Ships One Shots (On Ho...

بواسطة mahiru6

A book fulls of utaite one-shots. Sometimes a short series, but mostly a one-shots. I'll mostly write Sorama... المزيد

When the bells rings
When the bells rings: Part 2
When the bells rings: Part 3
Why is it to be you? [A]
[ F and A] Happiness
Prolouge: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
Chapter 1: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
Babysitter, what this feeling called? (Satocolo, Part two)
Chapter 2: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
[A/F]Am I not enough? (SoraMafu)
[F]Mafumafu Harem (Mafumafu 10th Anniversary Special)
Chapter 3: A Bitter Me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
[F] Lies and Truth (Kashitsuki)
[F] Among Us Stream (SoraMafu)
[F] Mafumafu Birthday's Special
Announcement
たばこ (Urasaka)
Let's jump together. (Soramafu)
Utaite x KHR Crossover (Test)

[F] Blessing

243 10 9
بواسطة mahiru6

It's morning, bird are chirping happily. Sounds of the car and bike passed go to their work. There's a cute fluffy angel that still sleeping soundly in his bed.

The albino started to moving his finger lightly and opened his eyes slowly. He began to get up of hid warm bed and opened his curtain.

He rub his eyes before fully opened his eyes and saw the sky, a blue sky. "Un, today is a great day! Thank god the weather is great today~"

Today? Why today you ask? Well, of course. Today is that person, person that we respect and our precious angel,

Our angel, Mafumafu's Birthday!!!

How happy the albino is, because today is his BIRTHDAY!!

He expecting that everyone congratulate him in twitter and in line, and yes. A lot of reply and line message is flowing in the notification. As expected of Mafumafu our angel.

He smiling widely as he read the comments and reply some of them. He started to get up and taking bath, after that he prepared to eat breakfast.

Not forgot of his two cats food, he go to the living room after he eats the breakfast. He turn off his TV, go to his office room and start to see a youtube video.

Everyone celebrate his birthday, many people draw a illustration for his birthday and cover his song for him.

He look at the illustration and the cover, all of them really good. When he looked a illustration and a cover, there's one illustration that catch his eyes.

It's really good, and he listen to the cover as well. It's good, but he suprised when he read the description of the tweet. It's said,

Happy Birthday, Mafumafu!

Thank you for saving my life with your song and your voice. If I not listen to your song, maybe I won't be here, maybe I won't be the "me" now.

I can't thank you enough, thank you for giving me hope and dream, thank you for save me. I will support you forever!!

A/N: Ahem, that description actually is my description when I post my illustration and cover for mafu birthday. I really can't thank him enough. OvO

The albino teared of a bit when he read that, he's touched when read that. He happy that his song able to save someone like when he in the past, saved by a song.

Thank god.. thank god my song reach the person, thank god my song saved them.. I'm glad.. I'm glad..

He started to crying before he knew it, he just really happy about it. Like, REALLY happy that he crying. He's glad that he able to save someone.

Today he will do a Birthday Live Stream. After he received a such amazing things, he can't let his fans and friends down don't he?

I will repay it with my singing today..

Suddenly, a lot of tweet notification ringing. He wonder what is it because It's really loud. As he open twitter and what is going on, he widened his eyes. His friends, UraShimaSakataSen and 96neko and Amatsuki, covered the song that he made.

Urata covered, tachiiri kinshi. Sakata covered, umareta imi nado nakatta. Shima covered, batsu game. Senra covered, manjushage. Lastly, Amatsuki and 96neko covered his unit song, 1 2 3.

He suprised by it, his friends covered his song for his birthday. What a suprise. Most of the song is a dark song, except for 1 2 3 and Manjushage.

Even so, he really happy that his friends prepared this kind suprise. But, he sulked a little, because...

His beloved ikemen, Soraru not cover one of his song like everyone else and haven't said happy birthday to him.

Even though he really looking forward of the raven said happy birthday to him, bakasoraru.

He don't care about it now and just focused to prepare his Livestream. Ah, he forgot to prepare food for his cats, must prepare it.

==================

Just one more hour, and his Livestream will begin. His hands is have a sweat, he had been go to bath, brush his teeth many times. He really nervous, It's his first time to do a Singing Livestream.

Before he start to prepare, he tweeted first.

Uni_Mafumafu
そわそわ... (Sowa sowa...)

After he tweeted that, a lot of likes start to comes, honestly why they know I will tweet and it haven't even one minute and It's already have a lot of likes.

Many of encouragement comments comes, and there's a comment from his beloved Soraru.

Soraruru
ファイト(Faito!)

His heart start to warm up..a comment of "Fight!" From soraru-san made his heart warm up and became less tense. He start to prepare again and of course he brush his teeth first.

Ju-just 1 minutes left...

The albino thought nervous, his body trembling a little and scared a little. Then It's already started, he took a deep breath and let out.

"Hello everyone! Good evening!" The chat is full of 'Good evening' and 'hello'. "Just a one more hours and It's my birthday!"

__________________

"Haa.. I think this is enough. I hope he likes it."

A certain raven said while look the result of what he do earlier. Ah, his live already started

The male thought, take out his phone and open YouTube and go to the albino channel. When he watch the live, the albino already start singing and he singing 123.

The raven unconsciously started to sing his part on the song even though he not in the live. Well, people sometimes do that right?

When the song finished, a sticker from Urata is sending. The sticker is bear that clapping the hands. Feeling a little jealous because the chibi.. the tanuki send superchat and sticker to support the albino, he started to send ¥14,000 (Was it 14,000 yen? I forgot ww)

As soon his superchat sending, the albino start to thank the raven over and over. Soraru smiling by himself, cute.. I can't wait for him to get here~

Suddenly, the albino shiver and feel a chill from his back.

__________________

"Ah, It's my birthday!!! Yayyy~ Thank you everyone, thank you!!" He said to his fans in the live while reading the message from his friends congratulate him.

"Thank you, Thank you everyone!! Thank you for coming today, I love you guys!" The albino said smiling happily because he feel happy that there's a many people that like him.

"Ah.. I should end the stream now. Soraru-san said to come over after this ahaha" soon, the chat flooded by,

'soraru-san?!'
'Hm, soraru-san try to tainted our angel tonight huh.'
'VWJXHWBXHHW CAN I DIE TODAY?'
'Go have fun with him~ Soraru-sann, don't hurt our angel UwU'

The albino confused of what they said, have fun? Tainted? Hurt? What they talking about, what they imagine about. "Okay, I will end it here then. Bye bye everyone!! I had fun to sing!! Thank you, and I love you guys! Bye bye!"

After he said that, he ended the stream and hurry to go to the raven house. Not bother changing because their house is next to each other.

As he arrived, he knock the door and wait. A door open sound is heard, and inside it, there's his beloved, soraru.

"Come in Mafu." He said as the albino go in and take his shoes. After he go in, his eyes suddenly wrapped by a hands. "Can you close your eyes? You can open your eyes when I said you can."

The albino just nodded and go slowly by soraru leading him by hold his hands. He started to scent a nice smell and scent, It's a sweet and a rose smell.

He stopped when he feel the raven stopped, "You can open your eyes now." He hear as he open his eyes. He widened his eyes.

A candle is in the desk, and there's flower petals and rose in the room. A turkey, pancake, and cake with candle is in the room.

"I planning it like this, I wanted to suprise you so... I don't really do anything ahaha. Do you like it...?"

"Yes! I really like it, thank you soraru-san!"

The raven just smiled in relieve and go to the table, "Shall we begin to eat?" Mafumafu nodded and sit.

The raven start to take a deep breath before do something. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mafumafu~ Happy birthday to you"

Mafumafu shocked at first but he smiled, he start to make a wish for his birthday and close his eyes for a sec.

As he done make his wish, he blow the candle and clapping. "Happy birthday my angel."

"Thank you soraru-san!"

__________________

After they finished the food, they start to talking about other stuff.

"Thank you soraru-san! Today is the best day ever!" The raven just smiled and said 'no problem'. "Ah but..."

"But? Is there something you need?"

"...I wish you the one that first say happy birthday to me..."

Soraru widened his eyes, but the albino started to get up and walk closer to the raven that sitting.

Mafumafu suddenly hug the raven and look up. "Buu, do you know how I was sad that you not say anything today? I REALLY REALLY bothering about you not saying anything."

"I want you the first one that say it.." the albino pouting and made a slight angry face.

Soraru that see that just place his hand on his face to hide his blush. You're too cute mafu.. It's unfair that you really this cute.

"I'm sorry, but.. I busy to prepare this. As for the apologies, want cuddle all night tonight?"

The albino brighten up when he heard that, "Un! Let's do that!"

The couple start to head to the bedroom and sleep. They hug each other to keep warm. "Soraru-san. I love you SO SO SO SOOO MUCH! I love you than anyone!"

Soraru taken aback from what he said. "Yes, I love you too. Let's rest tonight."

The night moonlight, and star make the night beautiful. Today is full of blessing.

==================

"Soraru-san, are you going to do something with me tonight? Because in the comment earlier, everyone said have fun or don't hurt me."

"....no, I won't do something, I just prepare for the suprise."

"I see, un, I love you sorarun~"

"Un, I love you too."

Those damn fans, why they know my plan in the beginning.

==================

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR CUTE FLUFFY ANGEL MAFUMAFU!!!

AHHH IM HAPPY FOR HIM QWQ

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY FOR LATE TO MAKE MAFUMAFU BIRTHDAY CHAPTER QWQ

I HAVE SINNED, LET ME DIE-

Well, sorry for late update www

I will sleep now, bai baii~ take care everyone! And, don't go out! Even though everyone said you need to go out, DON'T do it cuz It's for covid-

Bai bai~ take care~

~see you next time~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

121K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
48.1K 1.2K 53
This is the third soramafu oneshots I'm working on haha~ hope you guys will enjoy it as much as the other two! *credits to da artist*
27.4K 880 70
A book of you readers dating the utaites. (Bad description. Not pretty good at it) Hope you enjoy!!!
101K 2.4K 60
As the title said, it's all soramafu oneshots. Some of them, however will be melost and/or Kashitsuki /.\ I hope you guys like it!! **there might b...