All That Matters (A Lauren Ci...

By cimfam159

"You're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah, Ain't worried about nobody else If it ain't you, I ain't myself Y... More

All That Matters (Sequel to The Only One)
Chapter 1: We're Better Together (Part 1)
Chapter 2: Happy Monthiversary!
Chapter 3: Just Close Your Eyes
Chapter 4: Can I Be Your Crazy?
Chapter 5: I Just Really Love You
Chapter 6: Just Kiss Me
Chapter 7: Sneaky Skilar
Chapter 8: Skiren, Sluns, Soccer, and Sharpay
Chapter 9: Pizza
Chapter 11: The Closet
Chapter 12: I Like It
Chapter 13: Sickness and Stars
Chapter 14: A Concussed, Annoying Fan
Chapter 15: All That Matters

Chapter 10: I'll Be Your Teacher, You'll Be My Doctor

2.4K 70 5
By cimfam159

Chapter 10: I'll Be Your Teacher, You'll Be My Doctor

Lauren's POV

I opened my eyes and searched the now very familiar surroundings. Skilar had been watching me sleep and I could see a smile form on her lips. For some reason, I didn't find her staring at me while I was sleeping creepy at all. But for the fun of it, I said, "Way to be a creep, Ski."

"You're cute when you sleep because you're never talking." Skilar said with a smirk then kissed my nose. I was a little flustered at first and could feel my cheeks burn for a quick second. I quickly regained my composure and as she sat up on the bed, I said, "Wait, but I rarely ever talk because I'm just an awkward, very weird, singing nerd."

"Well to me, you're my talkative, awkward, very weird, singing nerd whom I love very much." She said with a smile as she gave me a kiss on the cheek then got up. "Now get up and get ready for church."

"Aye aye Ski." I said giggling.

I never really realized how much I loved Skilar until today at church. While my family was there as well as hers, I couldn't act like Skilar and I were anything more than best friends. When we said peace, I was so close to kissing her then and there but all I could do was give her a small hug. To make matters worse, my mom gave me a weird smirk. Otherwise, church was pretty great and Godly. You could hear Katherine say every prayer and Lisa sing like no one else was there, gosh they're so loud. After mass, I was still able to hang out with my beautiful girlfriend for the rest of the day since I had told my parents Ski and I had studied.

"We're going skateboarding." I stated as Skilar and I walked home from church. We both fought the urge to hold each other's hands.

"I can't skateboard." She said, looking at me with an adorable horrified look. Her eyes were wide and I could see her eyes get a little red in embarrassment.

"I'll teach you." I said with a smile.

"Do you have an extra helmet, some skateboarding pads, football pads, and shin guards? I think I'll need it." She said nervously.

"Oh Ski," I giggled, "You'll be fine. You're already very athletic, you'll get the hang of it in no time."

"Okay fine but can I please at least have a helmet and some pads? I don't wanna get hurt." She replied.

"Yes my little soccer player." I said rolling my eyes. Once we had gotten to my house, I quickly went inside and got two skateboards, two helmets, and some pads. Thankfully no else in my family noticed me so I didn't have to be pestered by any questions, especially from my mom.

"Okay, let's go!" I said excitedly as I came out of my house.

"Wait, where are we going?" My blonde beauty asked.

"To the beach." I replied casually.

"Why?"

"It's flatter and not as overwhelming and whatnot. We can just skate in peace and privacy." I said with a reassuring smile then we started walking. She carried the board I gave her, the pads, and helmet while I carried mine.

"Okay babe." She answered as she shrugged then ran a hand through her blonde locks.

"Don't do that." I said blushing.

"Do what?" She asked, turning to look at me smiling, continuing to run her hand hotly through her hair.

"You know exactly what you're doing." I said, looking away from her.

"And that is?" She asked smirking.

"Making me a mess." I said, still avoiding her gaze.

"That's a good thing Lolo." She whispered in my ear, causing me to get a shiver down my back.

When we finally got to the beach, I put my helmet on and started to casually skate in the vacant parking lot. Like I predicted, no one else but Skilar and I were here. Just in case, Skilar and I both had sunglasses on in case someone came and noticed who we were.

"You know, it's not polite to keep your girlfriend hanging like this." Skilar playfully scolded from behind me. I smiled then turned around to find her sitting down on the ledge. She was trying to put on the pads but she failed miserably.

"Oh Ski, are you serious?" I chuckled as she gave me a questionable look. "Baby, you put the knee pads on your elbows and the elbow pads on your knees. Thank God you put your gloves on the correct hands and your helmet not on your butt."

"They look the same, okay." She said blushing from embarrassment.

"I love it when I make you blush." I whispered then kissed her forehead.

"You know, I've always wanted to skate. Ever since I was a little girl, I'd always dream of becoming a skateboarder. Back when I was like seven, I remember going to the library at school and getting a skateboarding book. I was a big tomboy back then, I'd always be with all the guys. I was a weird little one, I was also really girly too." Skilar recalled.

"And that's why you're bi now." I said, quickly kissing her nose. She playfully slapped my arm with her mouth wide open as I laughed. "Okay, let's begin."

"If I don't end up being the next Leticia Bufoni then I'm blaming you." She whined.

"Who's that?" I asked as I helped her up from the ground.

"Are you serious Lauren?" She asked.

"Yeah, who is that?" I asked again.

"She's a famous Brazilian skateboarder. I know my sports and athletes, doesn't mean I know how to do every sport." She said knowingly. "C'mon Lolo, you should know this."

"The only sport I ever watch is football and all I know is that you run down the field to get a basket."

"Honey, you're getting it mixed up. Are you even American?" She asked, cocking her head.

"Shut up." I said, trying to keep a straight face but ending up laughing. "Okay Ski, get on this skateboard now or you won't learn how to skateboard from me."

"Yes ma'am." She said, following my strict orders and avoiding my threat.

"Okay, first you get on the board." I said, motioning for her to get on.

"How do I do that?" She asked.

"Skilar." I whined.

"Okay, fine." She said chuckling as she obeyed my orders once again.

"Wait, not like that. Put one foot in front of the other." I said, she still had it wrong.

"Can you show me? This isn't like soccer." She said sadly.

"Ugh, fine." I sighed. I got behind her and put my hands on her waist as I told her where to position her feet. "There we go. Good job, now make sure you keep one foot steady and balanced while the other pushes off the ground." She slowly began to skate and after no more than five minutes, she was skating around the lot like a pro. I smiled and cheered her on then I began to skate and catch up besides her.

"You know I was kidding about not knowing how to skate, Lauren, right?" She asked laughing then did a couple of tricks. I stopped in my path and just glared at her. Once she got back within a foot of me, I shoved her off her skateboard.

"You little shit." I said laughing.

"Watch your profanity." She answered giggling so I tackled her. Yes, I tackled her into the concrete.

"Tell me you're sorry, Ski." I said, trying dearly not to laugh as I pinned her down.

"On one condition." She answered.

"And that is?" I asked, cocking my eyebrow with a questionable look on my face as she took her sunglasses off and put them aside.

"Kiss me." She seductively whispered. I leaned down and kissed her. She's so beautiful, even when she's a pain in the ass, but she's my pain in the ass. I kissed her like there weren't any worries in the world and my tongue explored her mouth like it was the eighth wonder of the world. She then rolled over on top of me but right after, I felt something stinging.

"Ow!" I said in pain. She pulled away and opened her eyes in worry.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?! Did I hurt you?!" She asked with genuine worry all over her face.

"I'm fine, Ski." I lightly chuckled though I was in slight pain. "Just my arm hurts." I said, clenching my stinging left arm.

"Oh Lauren, I'm so sorry. You're bleeding, oh my gosh." She said with a genuine sorry in her blue eyes.

"It's fine." I said then looked down to see my arm indeed bleeding however it wasn't too bad, just a tiny bit of blood running down my arm.

"Here, take this." Skilar said, taking off her pads then jacket. She tied her jacket around my neck and made it into a homemade sling that also helped to stop the bleeding.

"Wow, you could be a doctor." I said laughing. "But Skilar, you really didn't have to do this. It's barely bleeding."

"But I wanted to." She replied then kissed my cheek. She put her sunglasses back on then helped me up and carried everything as we headed back to my house.

"I really love you Ski, even when you're a pain in the ass and when you're an adorable little doctor." I said, smiling at her.

"I love you too, Ski." She said smiling as she struggled to carry both boards. I offered to carry one but she insisted she wanted to carry both.

"Let's take a picture, the unplanned little outings always mean the most and are the most memorable to me." I said, giving her a quick kiss. I pulled out my iTouch then took a selfie of us two, me in my sling and Skilar with her arms full.

"Let's go home before your arms fall off and I'll have to make make alongs for you too." I said and she flashed that million dollar smile and we went on our way.

A/N: So I apologize for making you all wait 4 months for an update, I really am so sorry that I hadn't updated another time last year. I've been quite busy, I keep joining more clubs and sports and spending a lot of time on Twitter as well as my studies, I'm sorry! So what do you think will happen next? I'm asking because I need suggestions lol so please comment if you have any. Anyways, thank you for waiting, voting, and commenting! Also, 'The Only One' got over 700 votes like whaaaatttt???? Haha thanks again and go Patriots! Hopefully (not likely), I'll update soon! Love you all! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.7K 44
This is a girl and girl story if you don't like it...go away.
11.9K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...
563K 24.9K 34
Tobias just went through a breakup with a girl he's dated for years. The idea of him even being in a relationship, was crazy for people to even think...
886K 19.8K 35
Lauren and Camila have always been best friends, sisters, ROD's, partners in crime and all that good stuff ever since they've met. However many Harmo...